Jake T. Austin Hi Its Jake

JakeeTkid posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 06:52PM
Thanks for being my fans and keep watching Wizards of Waverly place. Does anyone have a question for me?

Otherwise, thanks

Go INFERNO!!!!

Jake T. Austin 102 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 102

over a year ago cooluk said…
i dont beelive taht it is really u jake.
over a year ago LMHMEWYTOM said…
crying
I<3 U JAKE NOT TO SOUND FANISH BUT WILL U BE MY FRIEND OH FORGOT TO MENSHEN MY NAME IS ALICIA.I LOVE YOUR SHOW SOOOOOO MUCH AND I DONT WANT TO SOUND RUDE BUT EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU I WANT 2 WELL NEVER MIND U PROBLEY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jakeluv said…
heart
I also luv this picture of Jake
I also luv this picture of Jake
over a year ago foxychick said…
Hey Jake!!
I know you must get alot of people saying that they want to marry you or they want to be your girlfriend!
But i really am not like that...
Well if you ever have the time you can e mail me at chris-chris98@hotmail.com thanks and if you get this message can i have your e mail?
please??
Love Your Friend well i hope to be!!!
over a year ago rose2013 said…
heart
heyy jake im totally a big fan!!!! i think your sooo cutee!!!! and i love you!!!!!
over a year ago bunbun123 said…
hey jake my name is vanessa and im a gymnast lol and u look so hot wit your skate borad. r u any good at skateboarding please write back
over a year ago devinjgarcia25 said…
hey jake..
dont you ever get tired of girls..
asking you out and wanting them to marry you???
i would... if i was a guy..lol:)
over a year ago Dime_0606-deleted said…
Ohh My Goodness........ I absolutley love you.. Your so0o funny on wizards of waverly place... I almost Criied lol. you guys all look like you have so much funn on the show.? i was wondering do you live in LA. tOO MUCH iff it is i AM So Sorry.... well if you ever get this message i think your awesome.
-diamond
over a year ago candy_gurl_1 said…
big smile
hi
over a year ago demilovatorockz said…
cool
hey ajke im a big fan and what new on wizards of waverly place on Season 2 and how did u get famous
over a year ago demilovatorockz said…
jake
over a year ago zeppo104 said…
is this really jake t austin because it does seem like it? and by the way do you have a girlfriend?
heart
hay jake
over a year ago voluwole said…
smirk
Gawsh. He doesn't have a girlfriend... O_o

And hi Jake. :)

BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!
over a year ago hottieNmbr1 said…
Hi Jake! I know u know your really cute, but....MAN YOUR HOTT!!! Anyway I wish you the best and i wanted to know if we could be friends??? - By the way my name is Paige :P
over a year ago nightmare14 said…
Hi Jake, i loved the wizards of waverly place movie soooo funny, are there any new episodes of waverly place? u must get so bored of ppl sayin this,sorry, but can we be mates!
over a year ago Ellieeee said…
laugh
Heyy :) Im kinda like a new fan of this website... i only joined because of you tbh. Im not gonna lie and say im your biggest fan...cuz im not! haha! im not like obsessed or anything, even though that would be pretty cool! How are u? What have u been up to?

I was wandering what kinda hobbies do u like... I like surfing (even though in England it is FREEEZZINNG!) but its worth it. i like photography, listening to music, watching the TV and talking to friends.
My best friend (who is a boy) looks exactly like u...its actually scary! (in a good way) and he gets sooooo annoyed about me going on about u and the fact you two look the same :)

Hope u are having fun in whatever youre doing,
Ellie, 14, England :D
heart
luv ya jake
over a year ago Buster_Elle said…
hey jake! just wondering what type of music you like, i know you like rock (like me!) but what bands? do you like bands like Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, AC/DC...stuff like that? or what?

Also pleeeease add me as one of your followers on twitter, my username thing is Elle_Selena and i am a follower of u.

Please relply ~Thanks =)
over a year ago funkimunky said…
laugh
hi jake what do like about acting i saw you on youtube (tales of sebastian) you make me laugh everywhere you appear. i wish when i go out wiv someone hes like you. p.s u r so great!!!
over a year ago justinmybaby said…
heart
hay jake u are such a good actor n ur so cute
PS that is me
hay jake u are such a good actor n ur so cute                   
             PS that is me
over a year ago xoxaashly said…
smile
is this really jake if so i'm a fan of yours not the biggest but i still luv ya so how are you?
over a year ago ciinta said…
ok i really dont belive dis is jake theres no proof but if it is jake u r a really good actor
over a year ago Stephanie95 said…
heart
Hi, Jake
You are amazing on Wizards and I love when you are funny
P.S. Talk to you soon hope you read this also email me
Hi, Jake 
You are amazing on Wizards and I love when you are funny
P.S. Talk to you soon hope you r
over a year ago adijandiho said…
hey jake do u have a girlfriend
ur so funny i whach wizards of waverly place
u r soo funny
love ya plaese e-mail me on adijandiho@hotmail.com
over a year ago adijandiho said…
heart
i love this pic of u u look very hot
love you :)
i love this pic of u u look very hot
love you :)
over a year ago Dureshahwar said…
heart
Oh my God!!! I cant believe I'm talking to you! Well, my name is Dureshahwar and I am the biggestttttt fan of you.. Oh and I am also the exact age of you.... I would love if you would chat with me.. Hey are you on facebook? If Yes, then add me as friend. I LOVE YOU THE MOOOOSSSTTT!!!!!!!!! I am new here and I just wanna say, I LOVE YOU!!!!! Thank you for listening to me... Please reply.
heart
I love this picture of you, Selena and David. You look so Hot & Handsome in this pic.
I love this picture of you, Selena and David. You look so Hot & Handsome in this pic.
wink
Hey Jake, do see this and reply me... OK?
over a year ago skibbles1234 said…
smile
hey have a good day!!!!!!
over a year ago deidrelove said…
smile
deidrelove:
hey jake how are i lovedyour movie hotel 4 dogs it was so funny u and emma robberts was the good part of the movie oh and friday 2!
mischievous
hey jake u are so cute!i have 1 question do u have a cousin named nicollette??cuz she said that she is your cousin!=]
angelic
hey jake are u frieds with justin bieber??
cake
it was my birthday on 16 feb!i got a blue dsi!
big smile
hey jake whats up?
crying
it looks like only me comes here!
blush
ok jake no hard feelings but justin bieber is more hotter than u!
over a year ago djunny said…
is this the real Jake if it is well I'm fan I like how u act in wizard of Waverly place Ur character max is really funny i hope Ur like that in real life too ;).
link
if ur the real jake plz reply me
over a year ago paintgirllol said…
angelic
So hello jake are you 14 and i am so not trying to butt in to your life but do you have a girlfriend plz plz plz get back you are Amazing so yeah plz get back bye
heart
I luv u jake <3
I luv u jake <3
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
smile
Hey jake I am a fan of you.Your awesome..BYE!
-Mary
over a year ago milliejackman said…
whats fanpop, because i just clicked on a picture an this came up:)?x
over a year ago luluaar97 said…
omg ur so opsessed with him
over a year ago Kittycat777 said…
mischievous
jake is 16 and his b-day is on like oct 3
over a year ago sutania said…
heart
Hi Jake How r u I love all your movies and I would like to meet u face to face one of these days. I luv u. Call me
over a year ago peggy1086 said…
heart
I THOUGHT IT WAS JAKE T JUSTIN???
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago honeybunny3000 said…
smirk
Your Birthday is not in December 3! its November 3! I know you a lot!
over a year ago RebeccaJ14 said…
HEY JAKE THIS IS REBECCAJ14 HOW ARE YOU 13, 14, OR 15 ON Wizards of Waverly Place WRITE ME BACK ON YOUR SO CUTE AND HOT WIZARD OF WAVERLY PLACE I LOVE YOU JAKE T. AUSTIN WRITE ME BACK ON ERE OR TWITTER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I'M SINGLE AND ARE YOU 13,14, OR 15 ON WIZARD OF WAVERLY PLACE, I LOVE YOU JAKE T. AUSTIN WHAT IS YOUR FAVORIE SPORTS MY FAVORITE SPORT IS SCOOCER WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT MINE IS SCOOCER I LOVE YOU
over a year ago julia_rose said…
So if this was 2 years ago and he was just turning 13, (he was 12) is Jake 14, 15, or 16 now?
over a year ago Courtney123450 said…
kiss
Hey Jake! Ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Can u inbox me jake? i need to ask u something :)