Jake T. Austin Hi Its Jake

JakeeTkid posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 06:52PM
Thanks for being my fans and keep watching Wizards of Waverly place. Does anyone have a question for me?

Otherwise, thanks

Go INFERNO!!!!

Jake T. Austin 102 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 102

over a year ago aeropostale said…
is dis rlly jake?
over a year ago Puggirl1234 said…
OMG!!! HEY JAKE, do you have a girlfriend
over a year ago JakeeTkid said…
I do not have a girlfriend, yet, I just turned thirteen in December 3.
Yep, this is me!-I'm a fan of myself!, haha.
Thanks to all my fans,
Jake T. Austin
over a year ago Rocking_World said…
HoW wAs YoUr DaY ..!? :}
I love you Jake,and I'm your AGE!!!!!! Oh, just forget it, you don't care.
over a year ago JakeeTkid said…
No, no, its OK, I'm alright with it, well, used to it. I want to thank all my fans for choosing me on Fanpop. Don't forget to watch my new movies, The Perfect Game, and Hotel For Dogs coming in 2009.

Keep Watching Wizards'!!!

-Jake T. Austin

over a year ago DANiix3sMoose said…
HIIII !
over a year ago welshgirl17 said…
hey!!! deleted my last things they sounded weird lol!! just want u to no that im not a wannabe girlfriend or summin just a mate!! soooo wat u all bin up 2??? goin back to school soon :( :) lokin 4ward to see my mates tho lol
over a year ago bluetopazluvr said…
HI!!!!!
omg your such an amazing actor!!!
How did u get started on disney channel??
o and guess what my birthdays dec 15 woo!!!
lol
well it be soo awesome if u could call this # on
sept. 19 at like 6 p.m.
its my friends birthday and she is totally inlove with u!!
1850-527-6355

if u cant i understand its just a hopful thing

Hey you guys

over a year ago welshgirl17 said…
heya!!!!! were u all at then ???? im goin to llangrannog in a week. llangrannog is wicked were gonna go on go- karts,quad bikes,horses, roller blades, swimmin ,taboganing, skiing and having big discosssss!!!!!! im REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD!!!!! U GUYS EVER BEEN TO A PLACE LIKE THAT???? U GUYS NOTICED THAT JAKE IS NEVER ON THIS SITE ANYWAY!!!!! LOL HE PROBABLY DOESNT WANT TO SPEAK TO US ANYWAY LOL!!!!
over a year ago mchase1995 said…
hey jake!
i've watched basically every WOWP episode (except maybe the newest ones...don't have cable DX)
good luck with ur future shows!
over a year ago SoccerStar17 said…
hey jake. i love your show a lot. it inspires me i really love acting and singing. just wanted to say thank you for doing what you do. im not gonna tell you how much im in love with you because i cant really love you if i dont know you. No offense. you are very cute i have to say. But your a great actor and keep doing what you do best!
Good Luck!

Lexi-13
over a year ago Dayan1203 said…
Hi Jake how are you???? Congrats on winning the Disney Games. My question is What is your favorite band and do you have a girlfriend????
over a year ago 4610215 said…
Hey Jake , ur a cool and good actor I like ur accent thing.Ur pretty cool.Ok so Im not gonna say anything like of obsession but I do Have a question.Here it goes How tall r u? And did u have fun when the cast of zapping zone interviewed u? Ur spanish isnt that bad anyway , well catch u later.Oh and do u have a cosin named nicollete symanski or sth like that.
Chau , y gracias.
over a year ago sillysydney said…
HI Jake,
whats up! its really cool that celebrities like you go on this websites to take to your fans and stuff..... I was wondering how tall are you ? weird question.. sorry i can be weird like that but not that weird... So yea! Hi.. I also wanted to say i like your show wizards of waverly place and your really funny! Oh and the hotel for dogs looks really cute!

~Sydney
over a year ago noonie said…
hi jake .
nice 2 meet u and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
over a year ago musiclover247 said…
Hey Jake! I know you don't really want to get a girl friend at this age. But I just have a question for you can you help me I'm going to audition for this movie soon can you tell me what to do my email is musiclover247@comcast.net
over a year ago jakeaustinfan said…
OMG I LOVE U JAKE!IM UR NUMBER ONE FAN I LOVE U AND U R SO CUTE AND RIGHT NOW DO U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND
over a year ago Kellsbells44 said…
Hey is this really Jake?? Because if it is please write back to me!! and if you can email me at kellsbell44@yahoo.com
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kmcetv said…
heart
Omggggggg hi I love you
over a year ago hayleytaustin said…
hey jake i love u!!!!!! link http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticons/­hea­rt.­jpg
luv ya plez reply! link Hayley! link http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticons/­hea­rt.­jpg link
over a year ago landeabrber3 said…
heart
Hay is it Jake? If so e-mail me back soon at lande@hotmail.com
I luv u.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here is one of the aborable picture of u.
where in the USA are u? so i know pleaze tell me
Hay is it Jake? If so e-mail me back soon at lande@hotmail.com
I luv u.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He
over a year ago SimpleGirl003 said…
I really love you Jake !! U'r the best ! :D ( L )
And I keep watching Wizards of Waverly place. :D
I LOVE THIS PHOTO :
I really love you Jake !! U'r the best ! :D ( L )
And I keep watching Wizards of Waverly place. :D 
I
over a year ago MrsNathanKress said…
kiss
Hi Jake! How are you? I love Wizards of Waverly Place. It's a very good show. I love your skateboard. I just wanted to know if you have a girlfriend??? Im not trying to bud in your personal life or anything like that. Ijust REALLY, REALLY want to know. I love you. You're SOOOOOO cute!
over a year ago Melaniee said…
cool
heyy, my friend is a fann, A BIGG FAN. like obbsessed. its scaryy. lol. anyways, she wants to see you for her birthdayy, and well i said ill see what i can doo. i saved up money but i dont knoe if you even want to see a stranger, or even tell us like where she can meet up for youu. so yeahh, im stuckk.
can you helpp me by answeringg backk.?
thank youu. :))

-Melaniee.
over a year ago meandyou said…
kiss
hi jake if this is you i always wanted to meet you i hope one day i can i think we will be great friends if we do i dout that i live all the way in IL so yea mabey we can write each other
over a year ago meandyou said…
laugh
ya me and my cuzin kealy are crzy about you im going to be my self me and my cuzin are so funny and heiper well not crazy just funny you will mabey laugh at all the things we do lol well please write to me
over a year ago lbbananas said…
hey jake,
ive kno you since u lived i long beach. you suld come back and visit this summer. hope all is well
-brianna
over a year ago Dakayla said…
heart
jake your sooo cute!!!
over a year ago Princess963 said…
heart
I want 2 know do u go 2 clubs? Im a huge fan I always wanted 2 be on tv but my mom won't get me a agent. So my acting career won't happen. Im probably boring u can u give me advice of wat 2 do PLEASE.
over a year ago koolcare said…
smile
Hey that's so cool that you take time to do stuff like this with your busy schedule. I really love Wizards of Waverly Place and I can't wait for the movie. You're an amazing actor and I've always wanted to be on a Tv show like yours. I hope you keep on going higher and higher. Also>>>>>>> just wondering how tall you are and if you have a girlfriend I don't wanna try to get into your personal bussiness but ypu can never trust some of the magazines.
over a year ago LuLu1228 said…
monkey
You guys get real! he isnt gonna date u he doesnt know u! he already has girls flocking all over him. so jake u wanna go out with me? haha jk. u rock. i wish i knew u. i Lov wizards! ur 14 right? i am 13.
heart
how old r u? the year sounds like your 14 but u said u were 13 and this confuses me. me and my bff are HUGE fans. We also LOVE wizards! we have been doing those magazine send ins where u try 2 meet the stars but it never works. i wish i was ur gf! doesnt every1! how did u become an actor. i have a group call LMM and we really wanna get famous. Me and my friend r gonna meet u someday. just remember this when we r famous!!!! ur gonna want r autograph! LuLu
over a year ago bethany09x said…
I love youu x Your amazing, You are an amaze actorr yehnoo good luck for futuree x byee x
over a year ago jakeluv said…
heart
Hay ya how r u?
oxoxoxoxo
why does ur thing say jakeluv but u have a pick of nick jonas?
over a year ago jakeluv said…
heart
Ur hott
over a year ago divagirl9087 said…
heart
OMFG ITS THE REAL JAKE T.AUSTON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r like my biggest fan ever if u have a myspace my email is Liaknipe@yahoo.com and my number is 610-351-0096 plz call
over a year ago divagirl9087 said…
kiss
ASAP
over a year ago gryfiegrl19 said…
wow? I think Jake is really cool, but some of these responses sound a little stalkerish. No offense to anyone, but really?
over a year ago nickjonas322109 said…
cool
hey how did u become famous
over a year ago werock said…
smile
hi jake
over a year ago jakelover411 said…
smile
hey jake is this really you cuz i really think your an awesome acter and a nice person and i really like you ,you are soo cute and hot but im not one of those clingy wanna be jake t austin's girlfriend but i do like you kk and i want to be an actor can u give me tips on how you got discovered and do u have a girlfriend? cuz pepole say u do and then pepole say u dont wats the truth write me back at deveyn1201@yahoo.com and just saying my bday is on dec 1 lol awesome and i love wizards of wazerly place and hotel for dogs kk love always deveyn<3 ****
over a year ago misshyperbox said…
heart
jake ... will you go out with me ?? lol ... you are sooo hot thoo ... you such a cutie pie to me ...
i love you that much ... on my phone i got you as my screen wallpaper
over a year ago shana12 said…
heart
hey jake!! my name is SHANA THOMAS i got alot of stuff to tell you will anyway you wonna go out like as a boyfriend and grilfriend lol i hope so will ill kachup with you later bye
over a year ago zeppo104 said…
hi!!!!! I love watching Wizards of Waverly Place. It seems like everyone wants to know if you have a girlfriend. Well just wanted to say hi.
over a year ago misshyperbox said…
kiss
JUST WANNA SAY 1 LIL THING .....
I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUU SOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!!
LOOK HOW SWEET YOU LOOK IN THE PIC ...
YOUR TEETH ARE LUSH AND WHITE ...
YOU HAIR IS SOO SOO LUSH...
WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND ??
:( YOU PROBALLY SAY NO ... BUT I THINK WE SUITE ... I LOOK LIK YOU IN A GIRLY WAY ...
I HAVE BROWN HAIR WHICH IS LAYED ... I HAVE A FRINDGE ... I GOT CRYSTAL BLUE EYES ... I AM 13 ... I AM MEDIUM HEIGHT ... PLEASE ... DO YOU HAVE MSN BY THE WAY JAKE ??
JUST WANNA SAY 1 LIL THING .....
I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUU SOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH !!!!!!!!
LOOK HOW SWEET YOU
over a year ago jakelover411 said…
smirk
have you guys noticed jake does not go on anymore and all of things your saying are true like he is hot and cute and etc. but yeah he doesnt go on so just stop trying him to make him be your boyfriend like that will happen!!!!!!
over a year ago shana12 said…
angelic
hey jake you wonna go out some time if you do rite me lol i thank dat you are so so fucken hot lol i would do any thang just to get you lol