My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3376

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: ...How do you know about these.. zombies?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Pony: I've heard about them for years. I was always afraid the day would come when they would return and try to take over again
Tsura: Captain Morning Star sent us here. Perhaps you've heard of him..
Pony: Yes, I have indeed. how is he doing
Tsura: Oh.. Well, he's dead. His vows were to protect the Queen, and he did. He died a honorable death.
Pony: ..... oh.... I see...... Quite a shame, really. I suppose he also mentioned something about holy weapons, right
Tsura: Indeed he did. Why? *sighs of relief after seeing Longsword slowly getting better. *
last edited over a year ago
Pony: .... I see. (Extends hoof) Give me your weapon. And don't worry, I won't do anything bad with it. Just hand me your weapon
Tsura: You mean weapons.. *pulls out her sword, and another mini sword from her thigh. She then pulls six small daggers from her boots*
Pony: Very well then. Please let me see them (While Longsword is resting, he takes his pistol and sword)
Tsura: Will you dip them in holy water or some sort? *stands up curiously looking through the shelves, in wonder of many odd things*
Pony: Oh, that alone won't work my dear (Places weapons on the table, then reaches into his bookshelf and takes out an old book)
Tsura: *glances at some pages of the book* You perform witchcraft as well? You have odd stuff here.. *pulls out a few kitchen equipment, ending with a spoon in her hoof* Hmm.. Equestria has invented many odd things..
Pony: Indeed: (Begins speaking in Latin) (The weapons glow a bright yellow)
Tsura: *a strange smirk appears in the corner of her lips* Will it be easier to kill those monsters now? Must we always aim for the head?
Pony: No. Not anymore. Just the smallest prick will burn their hearts to ashes and end their existance
Tsura: Oh, thank all the Gods! We have a way to protect ourselves! *gathers her weapons, including Longsword's.* Thank you.. Pipe Organ. I must be going now. Longsword has his whole family waiting for him.
Pipe Organ: I understand. But, if you need anymore weapons transformed, let me know
Tsura: *nods* Yes, I will. Thank you again. *lifts Longsword from the table, since he is still weak. He wraps her hooves around him tightly with great strength and rises in the air. She gives one last look at Pipe Organ.* May the Gods be with you, sir. May the God of crops and harvests, Jéta always bless you with food in the table. Farewell! *leaves the cabin, once again entering the cold, snowy land*
Pipe Organ: What a nice, young lady
Longsword: (Still a bit dizzy) Ugh... where am I
Tsura: Haha! *throws Longsword in the air, quickly catching him with her back* Do not worry about that, Wonderboy! You're alive! *flies with great speed* We're on our way back to the community!
Longsword: Geez. You seem happy
Tsura: That is none of your business! Now rest, or I'll put you to sleep myself! *murmurs to herself in Romani* Forály! Me duo algo biër! Wheatay wera forály mirára qui mi carü regunah duo teomino ürefule, ela ara teonsin mi ret da horá timpo todo yere balla!

(Finally! I did something right! Wheat will finally see that I can actually do something useful, she'll keep thanking me by the time this is all over!)
Longsword: Sheesh. No need for such rudeness, Tsura. I guess some things never change, even years later
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Dammit! You guys are too fast on posting! Wait up for me while i read them! XD and thanks for including my character anyway while im offline Jade,really.)
Astral: *looks are the glum faces of the ponies around him,frowning himself*...this truly is a catastrophe...i hope Longsword makes it...and...my family...they aren't here b-but the Heavenly bodies must have warned them and escaped,right? They can't d- no just no...don't think about it...*shakes head then proceeds to make small talk with other ponies to somehow ease their feelings of loss*
Pegasus Filly: *stares at food with blank eyes*
Astral: well,hello there little one *notices uneaten food*Who did you lost?
Pegasus Filly: my uncle and aunt...i was just staying with them for a while when my parents needed to work long b-but those...things...bit them and they turned a-and they b-bit my cousin too...m*weeps * maybe they got Mama and Papa too...
Astral: no...you don't know that for sure,maybe they escaped eh? All of this is going to end soon...*pats head comfortingly*
Pegasus Filly: hmm-mm...*wipes tears* what's your name mister?
Astral: Astral Streak,you?
Crystal: i'm C-crystal Rose...
Astral: Nice to meet you Crystal.Now eat up,you don't want your parents worrying on your health now do you?
Crystal: n-no...*wipes the last of her tears and starts to eat*
(Of course, Alinah! No problem! :3 Oh, and sorry for that. This rp just has so much suspense. xD)

Meanwhile back in the cave..

Wheat appears talking to crowds of worried ponies. The injured are with Meadow and Ragnar, being treated as best as they can.

Stallion: She's about this high. *lifts her hoof* Red eyes, yellow coat, brown mane. Please! She's my only daughter!
Wheat: Sir, please, I understand. I shall look for h-
Mare: Ms. Roll! Ms. Roll! Please, help me find my husband! He's greatly injured!
Wheat: I-

A little colt that looked like he's been crying for days suddenly walks up to the earth pony.

Colt: E-Excuse me.. C-can y-you help me find my m-mother?

Wheat: Oh dear.. *bends down* Do not worry, little one! *carries the colt along with Toy Sword wrapped around her neck*

Meadow looks at the group of injured ponies, resting on the ground. Many of them are Royal Guards. Some are crying, others screaming in agony. Some are already dead.. She cleans the wounds. Ragnar is beside the injured folk of guards. He takes note, counting all of them and asking several questions related to his task.

Meadow: *massages a stallion's dislocated wing. She suddenly pulls on it, and the guard screams.*
Guard: *breathes heavily as he stares at the ground* P-please.. You are the towns doctor's daughter, correct?
Meadow: Y-Yes. That is right.
Guard: I beg you to stop what you are doing and look for my daughter and wife!
Meadow: *places a hoof on the stallions' shoulder and cleans his wounds from his face* Do not worry, my mother is taking care of that.

Longsword: When are we getting back. Who knows what could have happened while I was away
Tsura: We'll arrive shortly.. The blizzard is awful!

Many of the guards are greatly injured, and only two are guarding the grand cave. By the looks of it, you can tell they are tired and secretly injured. Meadow stands up, and walks towards them, convincing them to lie down. Meadow then looks at the snowy view. Her horn charges an orange aura, and she generates an orange forcefield to the entrance. From the distance, she sees two silhouettes. At first she is afraid, but she realizes that the two shadows are no other than Longsword and Tsura. She gasps and destroys her forcefield, galloping out of the cave into the snow storm. Tsura lands on ground, and helps Longsword up.

Meadow: DAD!!!

In a flash of a horn, Meadow disappears and reappears in front of Longsword. She jumps and gives him a warm hug, tears running down her face. Wheat overhears the commotion with Toy Sword, placing the colt on the ground. Her jaw drops, and she starts trotting through the crowd. Toy Sword quickly follows her mother. They both run to Longsword and give them big hugs, crying of happiness. Wheat gives multiple kisses to Longsword on the cheek. As the family gathers, Tsura stands there, alone and idling on the pile of snow. She expects a thank you or a "glad you made it" welcome. Instead, she is ignored as the family enters the cave. She stands in the same spot for a moment, staring into the nothingness. She then swallows and follows the rest.
Longsword: (Hugs them all) (Begins to have tears in his eyes( I'm so glad all of you are safe. I am so glad your all okay. I was so worried when I left. I'm so glad to be with you all again
Astral: *ears perk up from Meadow's voice then stands up to examine the scene but was stopped by a small hoof pulling his cloak* hmm? What is it Crystal?
Crystal: *puppy dog eyes* d-don't leave me alone...please...
Astral: huh? Well...uh...just come with me,i guess *holds out hoof and they go towards Wheat and the rest* Sir Longsword!! Are you okay now?
Crystal: *looks at the rejoicing family with longing eyes*
Astral: *whispers * its okay...
Crystal: *nods silently*
Astral:... ... *frowns a bit then sees Tsura* Good job on getting him the cure,you did good for them *smiles*
Tsura: *perks her ears and turns to Astral, surprised to see him. She lowers her ears* ..oh *her eyes strangely constrict as she gives a creepy, yet warming smile.* Thank you, Astral.. At least somepony appreciates my work..
Astral: *frowns* what? That's not true,a lot of us are grateful for your services...most of us just have...mixed feelings because of your previous...actions,i'm sure they *motions to Longsword and his family* are most grateful for reuniting them,they are just too overwhelmed with happiness right now,and im sure the Queen appreciates what you've done too,that's why she gave you the task. *walks back in withCrystal holding his hoof*
Tsura stares at the ground, speechless with mixed emotion, giving a sorrowful sigh. She thinks about Astral's words for a minute, then looks up at the stallion walking with the filly. The gypsy strangely follows him.

Tsura: Is she yours? I mean- Is she related to you?
Astral: *raises brow for a second then answers*...No,she's a friend...a survivor.
Crystal: *hides behind Astral but peeks her head a bit* M-my name is Crystal Rose Ma'am...my Mama and Papa is not here right now...s-so i'm going to stick with Astral for now-not like sticking like goeey sap though! *glances at Astral for confirmation*...just until we found Mama and Papa.
Astral: *sighs*...alright. I'll stay with you until they get back-be warned though i'm not really a great babysitter.
Crystal: I'm not a baby! *pouts then looks at Tsura's face quintting her eyes* hey...you kinda look like that pony in the posters in town...b-before those...*looks down for a seconds then shakes head looking up again*
Tsura: *furrows her brows as she bends her hooves, leaning at Crystal* Continue, dear. Wanted posters? Mm.. Yes. Astral should have one of my posters. I saw one of them in his bag the other night.
Astral: how do you- you know what,i'm not even gonna ask. Yes,i do have of them. It was a reference from when i was going to turn you in...wait you had another pony with you,right? What happened to him?
Crystal: *blinks* you're a bad pony?
Tsura: He should be dead right now. Manhattan is invaded by these monsters, and he probably had no chance to escape... Wait.. How do you know- Were you stalking us? You were going to turn me in?! *flickers ear, then looks at Crystal* I guess you can say that. *extends hoof* Tsura Sly, madmare wanted for treachery, heresy, murder, robbery, arson.. Known as Black Widow, La Diabla, Fallen Angel, La Cobra, etc. Wanted dead or alive. Yes, I am a bandit. They don't call me sly for nothing! I'll steal you blind, and you won't even know I was there! *smirks as she appears with Astral's gun in her hoof* See?
Crystal: i don't know some of those words but that sounds cool!
Astral: No it's not,dear. Okay,give it. *motions for gun* and no i did not stalk you,i just clearly saw you fly away with that guy after the Royal guards arrived...i would have followed you since you're a wanted pony,but it would be stupid to just follow with the possibility of me getting caught by one of the guards or should i follow you successfully,die because you would not have gotten all those titles for no reason.
Jade_23 commented…
Crystal is adorable! x3 over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
Thanks! xD i remember using her in another Zombie RP...i think Sean was there too. over a year ago
Tsura: *hands Astral back his gun and pats Crystal's head* Hmm.. So you wanted to turn me and the other guy in to the guards... What do you think about that now, Astral?
Astral: Hmmm...i don't know...maybe it was meant to be like that. Call it fate or whatever but if i did manage to turn you in and all that, maybe we all wouldn't be here working together against this other Queen and her undead army,talking with me with your 'golden' personality and all those other occasions when you called me "Star freak" *rolls eyes* anyways, what i'm saying is i'm more or less glad it turned out this way...minus the massacre the just happened.
Tsura: *giggles and places a hoof on Astral's shoulder* Both of us know you'd fail to turn me in. I haven't been in a cell for years! *raises an eyebrow* Come on, Astral. *shakes him a bit* You know I didn't actually mean that when I called you Star Freak. I've just never been good with names. I bet Crystal here would say the same thing. Besides, now, I bet you still wouldn't want to turn me in. You wouldn't have the guts to do it.
Astral: Alright,alright...i guess you are pretty skilled. Based on what you just did earlier, i guess it would be a bit challenging...but that doesn't mean i wouldn't try...although it would be kinda pointless now.
Crystal: Awww don't fight! Friend's should not fight!
Astral: there are times when they do fight,Crystal...but okay,we won't...at least not seriously. Anyway *looks at ponies around* you should rest now...get some sleep. *mutters* We'll really need energy to fight off this catastrophe...*leads her to her spot with a small but cozy blanket* see you tomorrow.
Crystal: ...you won't disappear?
Astral: I...I won't,and i'll help you find your parents too along with finding my family...Goodnight. *pats head and when Crystal had closed her eyes,looked towards where Summer,Longsword and the others are* so did you find a way to make the undead stay down? What did this "Pipe Organ" say?
Tsura walks with Astral through the cave. Soon, the survivors and injured were now calmly sleeping. The gypsy settles in an empty corner with the unicorn, not so far from Crystal Rose. She sits, pulling out her bottle of whiskey and pouring it into two cups. She pushes a glass forward at Astral.

Tsura: Not much. Longsword was unconscious during half the trip.. The stallion appeared to be a sorcerer of some sort.. He lived in a small cabin, filled with books! He didn't look surprised when he saw the bite. he simply pulled out a book an fixed the bite with a spell.. An old spell.. He said we'd need holy weapons for these zombies. Its not mandatory, you can also aim for the head. But with the holy weapon, I guess you can simply kill them by touching any part of their body. *pulls out a dagger from the belt attached to her thigh* Keep this. It's enchanted. It should help. *takes a sip of the strong drink*
Astral: Thanks. *uses magic to levitate dagger ito one of his bags,then stares at alchohol raising his brow,contemplating on drinking then settles on a sip* Oh my...its...weird. *levitates the glass back down* i guess this has happened before...but i don't think it's happened recently...or at least i didn't think i've heard of it happening until now...just how old is he anyway?

(I didn't know what to have him comment on the taste so i settled for that,since you know-im underage and have not experienced drinking alchohol,although i've heard that its bitter? Don't know if its in general though.)
Tsura: *raises her cup, drinking almost half of the liquor without wincing. She then lifts her eyes at Astral* What? You've never tried it? Ha, well aren't you a pure clean stallion. I'd really like to see you after a full cup of alcohol! I do not know any further information about the sorcerer.. He seemed kind of distant.. He just helped Longsword and that was it. Oh, and the weapons of course. *pours more alcohol in her cup*

(Oh, no worries Alinah! It depends. Every bottle has it's own taste. Some taste sweeter, others are stronger, and some don't even taste like anything! For example Vodka. That is why we mix it with so many things.. Wine is different, it tastes like one of those sweet, yet bitter fruits. In this case, whiskey, can be tasted in different opinions. I remember my dad always having a bottle of whiskey, and the smell would fill the house. Although, it surprised me whiskey wasn't as bitter as I thought. It had a sweet, strong flavor. Especially with ice. It definitely leaves a "tingly" sensation in your mouth. Beer is straight up foamy, and bitter for me. But then again, there are many flavors! I swear I'm not an alcoholic xD)
Astral: broken soul,perhaps? If he's living alone on these mountains then he must be one who survived? Either way, we need to tell Queen Summer about this,although Longsword might have already done that...for now i'm just going to sleep,maybe wake up on a shift for maintaining the forcefield,i don't know...anyway,you can drink the rest,if you wan't,you're right...i'm not really much of a drinker. Goodnight then. *settles on a spot near his saddlebags and uses blanket as some place to lay on instead uses his cloak as a blankets then closes his eyes to rest*

(Lol xD yeah,my dad used to drink too...but he stopped now after having to go through surgery to deal withthe result of his drinking...he's fine now.)
Tsura: *stands up and drinks the remaining of Astral's cup* Of course.. *saves her bottle and stands up, walking pass Astral* I do hope you find your family.. Star Freak. *scoffs and flares her wings, making her way to the exit of the cave to guard for the night*
Astral: *opens one eye,sighs,then sleeps for good*
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *sits motionlessly for several hours, her glassy, lifeless emerald eyes gazing into nothingness*