Prison Break Another Prison Break Game

GA-19 posted on Apr 07, 2008 at 09:19PM
This is on the Grey's Anatomy forum, and I really liked it when I read it. But I don't know what you think of it. Anyway, I wanted to try it, see if anyone likes it to.

It goes like this;
Someone says (types, in this case) a line, and then someone else thinks one that can fit with the first one, and so on and so on. You'll get a whole story.

Example;
Person #1; Michael Runs up to Lincoln
Person #2; Lincoln gives him a worried look and says,
Person #3; What's wrong Mike?

And so on...

I would like to try it, see how it goes.

Its like a fanfic but loads of people are doing it. It doesn't have to be like the show at all but just use the characters xD

Now someone has to come up with the first line.

Prison Break 286 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 286

over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
"Oh my god, you have a sister, do you know who she is??!
over a year ago GA-19 said…
Michael shook his head before respoding...
"It doesn't matter at the moment we have to get out tonite but T-bag has stolen the screw to open the toilet"
"That son of a bitch, why did you even agree to let him join?"
"I don't know he just charmed me with his trailer park wit!" but there is an even bigger problem Bellick is watchin lincold 24-7"

Sucre nodded, "I think i can get my cousin to deal with that"
"how" micheal asked puzzled
"Simple, My cousin will light his house, that way. He'll have to go home and the other on-call officer is Patterson but he'll be with lady doing it."
"ah thats genius sucre, right then we just need the screw and we can bust this joint"
Sucre nodded and they both waited for break time to beat the crap outa T-Bag
the cell doors opened and sucre and micheal left the cell. They headed over to t-bags cell only to find avacado standing over t-bags corpse!!!
"What the hell did you do Papi?" Sucre asks
"He wouldn't give me my sexual favours" avacado replies, "So u will have to do 'papi'" Right before avacado got to sucre....
Michael punches him in the face and pulls Sucre out of the cell and they both run off.
"What were you thinking getting involved?" Micheal asked sucre, but sucre just smiled opened his hand to reveal the screw which he stole from avacados pocket. "sucre you're a ...
"Sneaky boy" they both start laughing and hug each other (so cute, love them together)
with that they entered through the toilet after hanging a sheet and met the rest of the inmates in the guards room
Westmoreland, C-Note, Sucre, Michael, Abruzzi and Tweener are all there waiting for the escape to take its toll.
they climb through the hole and all get changed into there clothes for phsyche ward. They then wait to go up through the grate when an alarm goes off
"Oh my god, oh my god" Sucre says and does the sign of the cross.
it was Warden popes alarm clock telling him to go home. Micheal leads them up to the phsyche ward and through to the infirmary. followed by...
Haywire?
haywire crept up behind abruzzi and made him jump so he turns around and cuts haywires head off. They all just turn around and walk into the infirmary to see..
OMG my face was like O_O Literally when i read it. LOL! Wow! very violent indeed!

Lincoln with Sara, Michael walks towards Sara and gives her a smile and says,
lol

"Kiss me beautiful" she does while lincoln breaks the bars on the windows with westmorelands help and they all go across the cable, but then sucres cousin...
Pops up and asks to join then, "C'mon cuz let me go with you" (fat guy) pleaded

I forgot his name X)
lol sme sorry i took awhile i didnt realise we changed pages!

they say ok but theyal cross first. When sucres cousin is crossing the cable snaps and he lands on the warden. The rest of them jump of the wall and run for it. When they see...
all the lights turn on, they starts running through the forest towards the truck.
they get in the truck to find kellerman and terrence steadman waiting for them. Abruzzi then shoots steadman but kellerman gets in there and kills abruzzi, then drives off. The rest of the inmates minus abruzzi......
END OF SERIES 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Series 2 : Westmoreland, micheal, lincoln, sucre and tweener are on the run....
LOL!

Wait so kellerman took the truck and now the inmates have to run?> or are they in the truck as well?
they have to run!! lol soz
Oh thats alright.

They run towards the air strip just when the plane takes off leaving them waving frantically on the air strip.
meanwhile in the prison bellick finds manch sanchez (found out his name lol) on top of the warden and he raises the alarm..
haha LMAO!!

"Everyone get your asses out there and find them" Bellick commands
he then grabs manche and drags him into the store room, he beats him to within an inch of his life until manche says "...
"I Know where they are" Bellick stops and pushes Manche against the wall one last time before saying...
"Tell me 'papi'" cut to veronica and LJ they are waiting in panama along with sarah for the lads to arrive, cut back to the inmates jusgt after they miss the plane...
"What do we do now Mike?" Sucre asks, "We Run but Tweener, this is as far as you go. Don't follow us" Tweener frowns beacuse he doesn't like the response and says,
"s'up bitches i thort we were all up in this crib" at which point westmoreland punches tweener in the face and kills him instantly. Then he said ...
LOL!!! Seriously dude your killing everyone asap! LOL which i mind super funny. p.s. please don't kill Sucre cause i love him.

"He deserved it" Westmorland shrugs. Mike, Sucre and Linc gives Westmoreland a shocked look and he pushes them telling to run and they all nod and start running without hesitation.
lol i no soz but i like sucre too so i wont

They find some train tracks and jump on to a passing train. Cut to bellick who heads to australia because that is where manche told him to go. Cut back to the inmates on the train they meet....
An old man with a kid. They all sit down and the old man starts talking to them saying that they are all cursed!
LOL

They all get quite comfortable but then the old man whips off his mask to reveal mahone, he draws a gun...
"Get up!" He commands. They refuse apart from Sucre who was already satdning up surrendering.

"Get Up or i'll kill him" Mahone shoutes pointing the gun at Lincoln. The rest stand up and raise their hands surrendering.
When C-note who had escaped but split up from the group jumps through the window knocking mahone out. they then jump off the train and find theselves...
in a pile of horse crap. They all stand up looking at each other with digust.

"Thanks C-Note" Sucre says, he gives them a nod understading. they all look at each other before stripping their clothes so they are now running around in their underwear.

X) Haha!
last edited over a year ago
LOL

Micheal leads them to a grave where they find some spare clothes but then....
Kellerman arrives and points his gun at Lincoln (again)

"Seriously Papi, again!" Sucre said his thought out loud, Kellerman diverted his attention to sucre and points it at him instead.
last edited over a year ago