Prison Break Another Prison Break Game

GA-19 posted on Apr 07, 2008 at 09:19PM
This is on the Grey's Anatomy forum, and I really liked it when I read it. But I don't know what you think of it. Anyway, I wanted to try it, see if anyone likes it to.

It goes like this;
Someone says (types, in this case) a line, and then someone else thinks one that can fit with the first one, and so on and so on. You'll get a whole story.

Example;
Person #1; Michael Runs up to Lincoln
Person #2; Lincoln gives him a worried look and says,
Person #3; What's wrong Mike?

And so on...

I would like to try it, see how it goes.

Its like a fanfic but loads of people are doing it. It doesn't have to be like the show at all but just use the characters xD

Now someone has to come up with the first line.

Prison Break 286 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 286

over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
when mahone arrives and they are completely surrounded. But then....
over a year ago GA-19 said…
Lincoln tackles mahone to the floor and his gun goes off anf he hits a tree. Michael and Sucre then simultaneously tackle Kellerman and now both men are pinned on the floor stripped from their guns.

(i wanna gonna say tweener comes to the resuce but i remembered that he got killed. LOL)
(lol sorry and sorry about this one too but just tryin to make less characters to wright about)

Every one runs and hops on a bus heading down to texas and to the KK ranch. Meanwhile bellicks plane on the way to australia crashes and vanishes.
OH thats alright, i don't really like Bellick glad he died! :)

On the bus ride to Texas they all stay silent and could see several eyes on them.
Bellick isnt neccesarily dead tho we may see him agen

Then as the cons get spooked they realise the eyes are veronica and nick come to help linc. They all get off at texas to find....
Oh gosh, Bellick:the resurrection X)

That the location had been replaced with a shopping mall. Westmoreland sighs and and they all look at him confused.
Lol but he cud have survived the crash

"It was there, under the early learning centre" he said. "Don't worry" sucre replied "I know where the money is" they walk into the shop where sucre leads them to the 'lost and found' box. There sits the 5 million. Suddenly...
haha LMAO seriously, thats where the money is?

Westmoreland has a heart attack and grips onto Michael and asks him to take him to his daughter.
(lol i no =D Sorry but this will be a long one i am off to bed)

they call an ambulance and all of them get into it with westmoreland. Westmoreland meets his daughter at the hospital and they both die i n each other arms. Micheal, Linc, Sucre, Veronica and Nick and C-Note are leaving the waiting room when kelerman and mahone turn up agen they turn to use the other door but find tht blocke by bellick and Avacado.(Bellick was rescued by avacado for sexual favours) With sara in panama with LJ They are stuck, nowhere to run, no-one to help them.....

MID-SEASON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well carry on tomorrow! XP
Season back on air...
Previously on prison break: LJ and sarah are in panama, Westmoreland died in his daughters arms, and the inmates along with veronica and nick were surrounded by bellick, mahone, kellerman and AVACADO!!!
"Give me the money" Bellick commands, Michael hugs tighter onto the bag and refuse. Mahone and Kellerman have no interest in the money, they just want Lincoln.
KEllerman and mahone move in on lincold only to have sucre step in "i can't let you do that, papi" mahone draws a gun "I'll give you one final chance to move" Sucre doesn't move, a gun goes off...
But it wasn't Mahone's gun. It was...
Aldo Burrows' he came round the corner just in time and shot mahones gun from his hand. He then shoots bellick through the heart, Avacado mahone and kellerman run away. Aldo leaves afterwards leaving sucre with a bit of paper, which says...
Find me

Haha LMAO my imagination isn't so good today.
lol

sucre stuffs the note in his pocket and rus with the cons outside just when an ambulance pulls round the corner ploughing down Nick Saverign. VEronica stands stunned but Linc grabs her and runs for it. Mike, Sucre, Linc and veronica hop onto the nearest bus heading...
to Panama to meet up with LJ an sara. C-note says his goodbyes to them and goes off with his family and they live happily ever after. Back to the bus... they arrive at the hot city and head towards the dock.
at the dock they see mikes boat with sarah and LJ on it with another woman, She was....
Michael and Lincoln's mother!
next to her was a woman of about 40 Micheal and lincoln had finally met there sister. They were dumbfounded. Sucre looked around worriedly but was relieved when he saw the last person on the boat...
Maricruz was stading there, Sucre runs towards her embracing her into a hug.
when suddenly he was attacked

by three triplets lobbing their dummies at him. "They're boys" he says a tear coming to his eye. Then Micheal Sarah, Linc Veronica LJ and Sucre Mari Cruz and the triplets sail into the sunset. Until...
they see a dingy boat following them, Michael looks back only to see that it was no other...
(Dude! Maricruz had their babies already?!)
than his mum and sister "you left us at the dock" "oops" micheal replied helping them up. he then asks them how come shes alive and how come he has a sister. his mum replies "...
(yh lol soz they been on the run for a long time, do u know how long a bus ride from chicago to texas and texas to panama is lol) oh well it dnt have to fit in perfectly)
LOL!

"Your father worked for the company and we had to hide, we tried bringing you with us but the social services had already taken both of you away. We needed to get away or we would have been killed" Michael nodds understanding and they start catching up with each other starting with their interests.
when suddenly mahone and kellerman parachute onto the boat guns up "surrender....
now or we'll shoot the babies!"

"Papi, c'mon lets work something out here" Sucre begs. They see his concern and both drop their guns.

"Give us Lincoln and we'll be gone" Kellerman says.
"why don't you join us?" mike replies " theres room for two more" Kellerman replies ".....
Sure and grabs a beer from the cooler, Mahone gives Keller and confused look, "What the hell! I thought we were gonna kill these mother f***ers"
No i was just playin you" he then shoots mahone in the shoulder and mahone falls off the boat.
LOL!

Mahone dies and they carry on cruising until they are yet again interupted by...
AVACADO who was hiding on the boat....
he jumps out holding a knife in hand threatening to kill them all.
when the boat hits a wave and he falls into the dingy and floats away. Suddenly the boat is stormed by police and micheal sucre and linc are areested and taken to....
Sona
As soon as they enter sona Lechero walks up to them and introduces himself, he says how this is his place. They turn around and see three people they are....
McGrady, Whislter and an old fat guy.
Micheal, linc and sucre walk over to them and strike up a friendship along with lechero, they all go and have beers in lecheros room. Wierdly the fat man won't reveal his name. suddenly...
There is a loud explosion, they all go out and see that one of the underground sewers had explaoded.
they notice a small shaft of light and all work on an escape plan. meanwhile outside. Kellerman, veronica, sara, micheals mum and sister are all waiting for contact, when the phone rings...
"Hello?" Kellerman picks up,

"Look to your left" The man on the other line says, Kellerman looks to his left and sees...
oops forgot about LJ

Avacado standing at the window pointing a gun at him. But just before kellerman gets shot someone knocks him out of the way and gets shot in the heart. It was...
over a year ago pbnj08 said…
Susan B!!! she dies, and no one really cares, but avacado is now one the run in panama. kellermen follows after avacado, seeking revenge (he was secretly in love with susan B) Kellerman meets up with avacado and shoots him in the heart.
(LOL)

Back to Sona, Lincoln and the gang creep through the undersground sewer to make their ecapse they see the sun shining dimly through the exit.
They make a run for it and come out on no mans land. Expecting to hear shooting they are surprised, there are no guards about. there is a sign on the fence saying "back in 10 mins, gone for lunch" They all walk out when suddenly the fat man pulls of his mask to reveal...
last edited over a year ago
Manche! Sucre hugs his cousin and they start running when they hear the guards coming back.

(OMG PB has so many characters its hard to keep track of them all. LOL)