Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 21567

over a year ago emoboycry said…
start to chamge into my real form-
start to chamge into my real form-
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*armor starts changing due to power from lover* this is sweet
*armor starts changing due to power from lover* this is sweet
over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
angry
*lover evolves into new creature due to huge amount of energy and anger*DIE YOU COVENANT SWINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
*lover evolves into new creature due to huge amount of energy and anger*DIE YOU COVENANT SWINES!!!!!!
wink
hehe nuke fireball-summos one-
hehe nuke fireball-summos one-
laugh
wow *looks up at Lovers new form* its Godzilla *gives a joking smirk and runs down a covenant elite*
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
^swoops in and decapitates some grunts then flies up and lands on a ship^ Imma take this itchbay down
*fires one round from the weapon now attached to arm and is impressed to see it tear a hunter cleanly in half* damn i love this new suit
angry
I SHALL KILL THEM ALL*unleashes fire breath upon 1,000,000 ships melting and blowing them all up*HEHEHEHE I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why'd Josh and Moka leave, we could have used them...
over a year ago johnsda said…
yay turrent upgrades
yay turrent upgrades
yay turrent upgrades
yay turrent upgrades
does hand signs and open my mouth the and I start flying and breathes fire all aroung the hunters -watch them burn
angry
*due to the emmense anger and energy lover changes once again*NOW TASTE TRUE POWER HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!
*due to the emmense anger and energy lover changes once again*NOW TASTE TRUE POWER HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!
they think there going to win
*turns around and suit gets a gaping whole in it about 2 feet long that came from a covenant wraith tank* well time to ditch the new guns *jumps out of armor and is shocked to realize that his original armor is still on* well this will have to do *spins around and throws a grenade that by pure dumb luck it lands inside the turret hatch and blows the wraith into a million piece's*
well i guess i take better care of my amor killshotz
power up with only darkness-darklord ready to kill some motherfuckers
power up with only darkness-darklord ready to kill some motherfuckers
*spins around and fires a burst into a trio of grunts* that's not funny that's the 2nd time my armor got torn apart
NOW HAVE A TASTE OF THIS*lover slashes through millions of grunts, hunters, and elites*YOU WILL NEVER HARM HER AGAIN
*turns to shoot at an elite and sees lover slash it to piece's* oh come on lover save some for the rest of us
mischievous
HERE HAVE THIS ONE *TOSSES A ELITE GENERAL*HAVE FUN HEHEHEHEHEHE
mischievous
*catches elite by throat and reaches down and tears out its heart and lungs* thanks hes been dying to get that off his chest *looks away ashamed to have made a bad joke*
mischievous
HERE HAVE HIS WIFE FOR FUN AND THIS HUNTER*tosses both towards killshotz*
*facepalm* no puns during a war
last move-summos a fireball and speaks ancient devil language and uses a forbidden spell and turns the fireball in a blackfireball and takes out the whole covenaut-
last move-summos a fireball and speaks ancient devil language and uses a forbidden spell and turns th
*lover looks at emoboy*I REQUIRE A DIMENSION ALL TO MYSELF TO REST PLS GIVE ME ONE OF YOURS*energy crackling and causing high amount of pain and causing disturbance in air*
*Yawns and lies down in them middle of the battlefield and falls asleep*
last edited over a year ago
sure this is going hurt me bad-speaks ancient deavil language and a huge shock of pain hurts me and a portel opensthere-passes out-
zzz
THANKS EMOBOY *LOVER STEPS IN AND PASSES OUT DUE TO OVER EXERTION*
*Quickly kills the elite and hunter and runs over to Joey* Joey you o.k. I got you covered till you wake up *grabs Joey and picks him up, slinging him on his shoulder and carrying him to an underground bunker that was 1 mile away*
wakes up and gjjpes bac to oriangel form-danm where am I
wakes up and gjjpes bac to oriangel form-danm where am I
*looks over at Joey* your in a bunker a mile away from where you used up your powers
danm -goes to sleep
*looks at Joey and laughs at how he can sleep in the middle of the battle shoots through a hole in the bunker and rips a hole in a hunters forehead*
*all creatures of every dimension hear a demonic scream(lover's scream)*AHH!!! THE PAIN NEED TO SOMEONE TO TAKE IN MY ENERGY WARNING IT HURT BEYOND ANYTHING SO YOU RISK BEING PARALYZED FOR HOURS
Hey everybody meet my sister, nyu
Hey everybody meet my sister, nyu
crying
killshotz i know how you feel when your amomor got torn apart
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE MY ENERGY ANYONE NOW BEFORE IT OVERFLOWS
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!-form bac to my final form and goes to were lover is-
grabs him and takes his power-
*lover drops unconscious due to the sudden exchange but mutters something*thanks emoboy pls take care of mizore while i rest if she is harmed or anything i will KILL YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got it my friend I pretect her till my death I swear
*1 week later* man what happened all i remember is passing out and being tired
big smile
*in a tank-top and shorts laying in a hammock* lover man you been asleep for a week you missed the rest of the war man *looks at lover and gives a duh grin* but they'll be back they always come back somehow *closes eyes and says* but that's whats keeping us in shape
haha true
Look i got a six-pack :D *lifts up shirt*
hmmm
MAN ONE WEEK WHAT DA HELL DID I DO TO CAUSE THAT!!!!!!!
lol *looks around* hey has anyone seen Allan aka trueshot he missed all the action again
sunny
hey lover boy yout girl here too see u
and im going in the pool
ey Joey race you there *tries to quickly jump out of hammock but foot gets stuck and face-plants onto the ground* ouch * unhooks foot and sees Joey in water already* dammit *takes off shirt and follows quickly behind Joey, running and cannon-balling in pool aiming for Joey but missing due to Joey moving, most likely sensing the impending cannonball*