Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 21567

over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
mischievous
mizore honey are you ok*yes emoboy said that you wanted him to protect me so he did* thanks emoboy and come here honey*both hug and hold each other for a little while* i missed you dear*its ok i'm here now*both kiss and lover grabs mizore's ass*hey not so fast save that for later*oooooohhhhhhhhhh ok honey
big smile
um killshotz catch*lover throws scorpion tank at him* you began training as of today k
over a year ago emoboycry said…
laugh
killshot you dumbass
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Shit *swims out of the way just as the tank smashes into the water* what was that for
told you your training begins now i shall teach you how to use your powers and transform into a monster
yeah sure but next time give a guy more of a warning before you throw a tank at him *climbs out of the water and marches over to lover* where are we supposed to train anyway we cant do it here or well destroy the house *points over towards the mountains in the distance* how bout there
last edited over a year ago
nah how about here *opens portal to uninhabited island* nothing can get hurt there
big smile
*looks in and says* fine but how long we gonna be gone i wanna go to the covenant home-world and kill em all
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
Hmmm.. Me and Kokoa want to watch, can we please?
Hmmm.. Me and Kokoa want to watch, can we please?
idc ask lover *leans head back and stares up at the stars*
sure but might want to be ready to dodge some stuff ok and we will be gone 1 minute in this dimension time is different ok
ok *steps into portal which seems to go on forever*
*woo-hoo! kokoa yells as she jumps in* Wait for me babe! ^runs after her^
hehehe now take this*launches a barrage of ice crystals*
shit *jumps out the way a hair too late and gets an ice crystal speared through the leg*
just the beginning now take this *lover appears behind killshotz and slams with full force a fist surrounded with energy*
*embedded into the ground and obviously in pain* ouch that one hurt *stands up and goes to punch lover out of anger*
laugh
*dodges with ease*to land a hit against other monsters you must control your emotions*swings landing a blow to killshotz ribs (slight cracking sound)* i will not go easy on you because you are a beginner so prepare for a world of pain hehehe
cant wait before he start bitchen
oh ok *stands up and feels ribs are most likely broken* hehe that was a nice punch
y thanx but also during a fight*appears from under ground and back hands killshotz 50 ft away into a tree* never let your guard down
*climbs out of tree and shrugs off the pain, although feels that shoulder might be broken as well as ribs* nice one i usually never let my guard down
now tap into your monster energy use it to heal your wounds do not let them stay simply channel the energy to the injured spots to heal and regenerate
*does as lover says and almost instantly the bones heal themselves surrounding the injured area's of the body with a glowing green aura*
*kokoa: this is fun! you could learn something saeko!*
*kokoa: this is fun! you could learn something saeko!*
*looks over at kokoa* was that really necessary to dis him like that
now use that energy and pump it through your whole body but focus on increasing your speed strength agility and reaction senses
*lover appears behind saeko and kokoa and glares at both*when talking please be a little more quite ok
tough love....
yeah it is *pushes saeko* maybe i will train you later on in life
I'll be ready.. but i must tell you. My true monster form is a little messed up. I'm part demon, part vampire, and part angel
ok *channels energy and is surrounded by a glowing blue aura*
ok *channels energy and is surrounded by a glowing blue aura*
lets see i am part lycan part vampire part demon all their strengths none of their weaknesses
My only weakness is my love for kokoa. And my mother was part God so i have her powers
good now come at me and i will see how much of my power you have gained hehehe!!!!
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Hello
becareful saeko you may have the blood of strong monsters but you must hone those abilities with war
*rushes towards lover and punches him dead center of the chest sending him flying back 100 ft into a tree* huh well aint that ironic
*looks around to see who said hello and sees Deathcrash* oh ummmm hello who r u
Im new to this
big smile
*gives a duhhhh kinda look behind his helmet* well we can tell that
I told you not to drop your guard *lover smacks killshot 1 mile deep into the ground* now when you master how to use the energy in your body then you can use it as a weapon*lover launches ice crystals down the hole*
*kokoa: my saeko can do anything he wants because he's amazing!*
*kokoa: my saeko can do anything he wants because he's amazing!*
big smile
*after hit and sent into ground looks up to see ice crystals coming down at him* nope not again *releases energy and the ice crystals melt into just water but before the water can touch him it evaporates into steam* hows that
So wat are u doing
wow im gone for a few just wow
*looks up at Deathcrash* if you want to know that look at the other pages
Ok then
*looks to see where lover is and climbs out of the hole* jesus christ this hole is deep
hehehe look beside you killshotz through war and practice i can use moves as distractions*lover slams arm through abdomen and missing all organs onpurpose* now your training is complete you have some of my power but you need to practice on your own to use it better and make up your own moves oh and one more thing i did all this in my human form hehehe