The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 13496

over a year ago -Foxfang- said…
Blake pushed her away. "Go!" He pulled on his leg and got it loose but it screamed pain. He weakly got up and started running.
This is for all the tributes.
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Harriett ran after him, keeping pace with him. "I'm not leaving you!"
"You're going to have to! " Blake yelled at the top of his lungs. Bolders were falling everywhere. One of them split the twosome apart and sent Blake rolling into the lake out of sight.

Btw Peeta, Venny isn't where this is happening, I don't think.
Haha okay good cause he woould be like WTH XD

"Blake!" Harriett yelped and fell back as a boulder blocked her view of the lake. She looked around and was suddenly yanked off the ground.

The Career turned to her over face him. "We've been looking for you. You wouldn't join us before so you die now." He held a blade to her throat.

Harriett kicked him in the gut and he dropped her. She pulled out her bow, already loaded with an arrow, as more Careers ran up behind him. She back tracked a little until her back was against a boulder.
last edited over a year ago
Lol

Willow saw them and grabbed what she had left, one grenade. "hey sweetheart, get in the lake! " she yelled as she set it off and threw it.
over a year ago silver93 said…
Wyatt saw someone jump into the lake, it was probably eight. It would take her while to get to him. He didn't realize eight could swim. He pulled the goggles that were around his neck over his eyes, something he should have already done. Fifteen feet below him and to the left he could see an underwater cave. He swam to it and took a deep breath. The cave walls were shaking, the Gamemakers must be doing something. It wasn't that safe here, but he was going to have to wait until whatever was going on stopped. Hopefully eight would drown.
Harriett eyes widen and she booked for the lake. As she ran she put her bow back in place and here arrow in the quiver. She dove in the water.

Venny woke up in the forest and groaned. "Oh my head..." He sat up in the tree and looked around. He groaned when he saw some of his stuff gone. He jumped down from the tree and pulled out his sword.
Willow hardly knew how to swim, but she made it.
Harriet came up gasping. "Blake? Blake where are you?" She looked all around.

Venny walked towards the lake. He didn't think it was the smartest thing to do but he wanted to see what all the noise was about. If tribute were dying he would need to know how many and which ones.
The water was moving more people were coming into the lake. They shouldn't know how to swim. It must be a last resort. Should Wyatt help them? He hated it when the Gamemakers interfered it was bad enough placing them against each other. But, he seemed to be the only one in the Games with a heart. Just look at that eight girl.
Blake was no where to be seen.

Willow came up coughing next to Venny.
Venny glared at her. "You again."

Harriett struggled to keep her head up. "Blake! Blake!"
Argon watched the scene with apprehensive eyes. If the wave made it over to the wheat, he'd be dead. He had no idea how to swim. He let out his breath, it seemed to be washing over only the forest. It was over. Argon waited to hear if cannons went off.
Underwater, Blake was unconscious. He floated helplessly then snapped awake.
She slipped and fell back in, cutting her calf. "crap! " Willow yelled then took in too much water.
Venny sighed and shook his head. He pulled of his shirt and jumped in. He grabbed her and pulled her back on the shore and set her down and climbed out after her.

"Blake!" Harriett started to chock on water.
The caves walls stopped shaking. It seemed to be over. Wyatt took a deep breath and went back into the lake he needed to know what was going on.
The flood and everything stopped.

Blake saw Harriett's thrashing figure and bolted over. He held her head above the water, and tried swimming toasted the shore.

"Thank you!" she coughed several times. Willow looked up at Venny sadly.
Harriett coughed up water and tried to steady her breathing.

Venny grunted. "You owe me big time."
Someone was thrashing near the surface. They were holding onto someone else. Now was Wyatt's chance. They clearly weren't swimmers, doggy paddlers maybe. All Wyatt had to do was pull on their legs and he could drown them. They'd never last. But it went against his instincts. He'd been a life guard since he was thirteen. The temptation to help was overwhelming.
"I think I can make it up to you. " willow pulled him down to her face as she sat "kill me! Now!"

" I've got you, calm down! "Blake wasn't near as good as a swimmer as he used to be because of his leg. But it wasn't horrible to swim.
"I told you! I don't kill unarmed enemies!" Venny pushed her hands away and straightened up. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back on.

Harriett closed her eyes and took deep breaths.
The water was becoming cloudy. Blood. One of them was hurt. Maybe he'd see how they react to him. If they seem threatening, he'll kill them, if not, he'll help.
Look idiot, I can't take it anymore! Either you kill me or I kill us both! " she grabbed her last dagger from behind her shoe.

Blake carefully put her down once they were in shallower water.He sat there and closed his eyes.
Venny pulled ou his sword. "As you wish." He raised it over his head. "Last chance to stop me."

Harriett sat there and looked at Blake. "Are you okay?"
He slightly nods his head in response.

"I'm not going to." Willow swipes at him but misses.
"Okay then." Venny ripped the sword tight and drove it into her stomach.

Harriett reached out to him and rested her hand on his shoulder.
Wyatt stopped mid-way. Finnick's words rang in his ears," Make it home Wyatt. Merill and Cory, your family, they're all waiting for you. And I'll really miss you. When you get back, and the tour is all done, maybe we can all get together and go surfing. You can invite Merill and Cory, your doppelganger little brothers, and maybe Annie will come." Wyatt's throat tightened. He moved back toward the cave. There were more important people than them.

Could we have a recap of who's still alive?
Willow smiled as she did so and fell to the ground. She croaked out "take back your supplies and my dagger, they're in that bag. " she eyes the bag. Looking back at up at Venny she says " Go win this thing for me, Pretty Boy. " the cannon declares her death

Blake opens his eyes at looks at her.
Everyone on the forum but Willow.

Venny pulled out his sword and gathered the things she said. "I'll do that last part as well." He took off into the forest.

"Are you okay Blake?"
Wyatt followed the length of the cave. It slowly moved upwards. When he made it to the end, he pushed out into a smaller lake. He swam to the top and took a deep breath, he was in another cave. This one above ground. Wyatt took deep gulps of fresh air. Holding his breath wasn't an issue, but he had become very fond of breathing in his seventeen years of life. He was drenched and shivering. He took off his clothes and layed them out to dry. He walked toward the opening of the cave and looked around. He didn't see anyone this would be a good place to hide. Finnick would be disappointed in him, he said to tease, not to flaunt his package.
"yeah.....just a bit shaken " Blake said moving towards her.
Harriett took his hand. "How many times are you going to save my life?" She smiled slightly.
As many times as needed. " He grabbed his waterproof bag "Hhheeere..." Blake took out a blanket. "Found it at the Cornicopia. But lay out you're clothes to dry. I'm gonna go get us some wood and see if we can start a fire. " he gets up.
"Thank you. For everything."
A parachute landed in front of Wyatt. It was a large container. Wyatt opened it and found various supplies inside:two blue towels, a sleeping bag, three filled water bottles, and a green backpack filled with food. There was also a water purifier. Maybe flaunting was good.
Blake looks back at her "only trying to survive. " he grins and runs to get wood
Harriet took off her wet clothes and laid them in the sun to dry. She pulled the blanket around herself.
A parachute lands next to Harriet containing Blakes hunting jacket, another blanket, and several days worth of breads and cheese. It read From District 3 & 11
Harriett looked inside the basket and smiled. She stared at the bread from her district. "Home..." She thought of her little brothers and sister then pushed that thought away. She had to stay focused.
Blake came back and dropped the wood. "What's my dads jacket doing here... " he smiles slightly and wraps it around Harriett. "I'll be right back." Blake then retreated to the woods and took off his pants and shirt to dry, wrapping the blanket around him. He walked back.
Harriett pulled her hair back into it's ponytail and rung it out. "I hate water."
zzz
(so is taking off your clothes how tributes get gifts lol?)
Wyatt wrapped himself in the two towels, one around his waist, the other is upper body. It would be better to be up at night. He dragged the container into the cave. There was a fork. To the right was the small lake, and to the left was a small den. Wyatt moved his belongings into the den. He had a feeling the gamemakers didn't plan on anyone finding this place, it was too good a hideaway. The opening was camouflaged and in the unlikely chance someone did find the cave, Wyatt could just jump into the small lake and swim to the larger lake. He climbed into his sleeping bag and fell asleep. For the first time since he entered the arena, he felt safe.(I'm going to bed too, night everybody.)
Lol no! They just send all the gifts at the same time xD
Agreed." Blake said as he laid the wood in a pile.
laugh
(Haha I think it is.)
She laid down on her side and stared at the woods. "It's not good to be out in the open like this."
smile
Allen.....you are an odd one xD

The fire is a small spark. "Everyones probably gone now, to the other side of the arena. You'll be fine."
Haha that's true but may I ask what brought you to make conclusion all of a sudden?

Harriett nodded. "Good point."