The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 3785

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Is anyone gonna discuss how Sang is gonna deal with all of Yoon's friends, from the normal to the magical?
Is he one of those kids who destroyed his sister's friends for fun? XD
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
first off, yoon didn't even have friends before so xD
over a year ago afewseconds said…
True XD
Is this was Sang does while Yoon and Sammy train?
cosmic_fusions commented…
yes over a year ago
Nostalgic XD I remember my first time watching the video. Back when things were more okay and the world didn't have a dry cough
Back to simpler days, when the fear of getting blown up by a giant baby with a small weiner wasn't common
The golden era of YouTube and Vines
last edited over a year ago
I too miss the simpler days when everyone said 2016 was the worst year ever
But god was the transition to adulthood clear when I saw two seniors spear each other off the table after the election and do Jojo barrage punches through the cafeteria while calling out the names of Trump and Hillary like a politically autistic Kenshiro. That's when I knew politics were gonna get stupid
I was right XD
I think that was the work of a political stand XD

And it sounds hilarious
I thought D4C was a political Stand
And it was in the moment, but now
Well it's still hilarious, but in a more awkward and kinda depressing sorta way XD
who is the thot slayer here? I was going to bet on the bear but he's low-key one himself xD
It’s Mason XD
Negative. It's definitely the bear XD He just has standards
His standards are getting smothered by E size cups XD
E stands for Elf
Comment but no post? Wack xD
That’s a based move COLA XD
The real crime is denying Mason his status as Thot Slayer
He’s gay. How much better could he be XD
Alright, so explanation, since I do believe you guys deserve one honestly and I sort of need to vent before I shove my knuckles into something else.

Posts have been kind of slow because I've been between a rock and a hard place for the passed like, 2 and a half months due to a lot of unforseen bullshit that pretty much ruined being a people's person for me altogether. Stress has been hammering my brain to mush. I haven't really been sleeping much either, due to not only scrambling to find a new job after being fired for calling in for a family emergency(literally, one of my closer relatives died. In my arms), and taking a few days off . My boss at the time, Mr. You're Supposed To Be Here In 15 Minutes, pretty much gave no fucks even if I had missed 0 days previously and busted my ass getting to work on time daily. Go figure.

Between that and just barely being able to pay off reoccurring bills now has been a shit show since I've had to spend a painfully large portion of my savings. And if that hasn't been the shit flavored icing on the cake, apparently the house that I'm currently in is supposedly being fucking sold to a hospital not to far from where I am. The same exact house that my relative passed in. Aaaand that due date is, which is new information to me, by the end of this month. Great. Definitely the greatest thing I've ever heard since a flushing toilet.

And to make matters a tad bit worse, suddenly, everyone who I've helped out of the kindness of my heart, a kindness that I almost despise myself for ever having now, suddenly doesn't exist. And mind you, a lot of these people are those I've bent over backwards for and stuck my neck out for when they were down and out. People I've given too even when I couldn't exactly afford to give but did it anyways because "gOoD pErSoN tEnDenCiES" I guess. And now not only do I have nothing to fall back on, plan, or even so called "friends", but now I feel like a jackass for ever helping anybody in general now.

So in summary, I'm fucked in more ways than one. I'm usually more or less prepared for shit like this and gave a plan of some sorts, but I'm at a severe loss this time. Hopefully I manage to pull a big enough miracle out of my ass to at the very least soften the impact if I can.
In short, my life is pretty much the Blade of Miquella.

Other than that, I'll be trying to post when I'm not busy slamming my brain into a wall trying to figure shit out. It's one of the things that helps take my mind off of completely losing my shit for a bit. So yeah. I think that's the biggest half of it :/ . All I can ask is for is patience and a wish of good luck. Because I for sure am going to fucking need a lot of it.
Jesus, cola
Yeah, no, you do whatever you need to. This whole thing can wait/. I just hope that something will come through and you can pull yourself out of this mess Take all the time you need. And we're always here to help out whenever need be. Be it venting or just to talk or whatever you need
oh noooo, I’m so sorry to hear that COLITA :( that sucks! no one deserves to go through that. There’s a special place waiting for people like your dickwad boss and “friends”.

BUT!!! I can proudly say that nothing lasts forever and you will be stronger and wiser by the end of it!!! You have stumbled upon a bridge you will get through one way or another. Everything you’ve kindly given to people will be returned tenfold!!! Take all the time you need and of course you’ll always have our support :)
Just popping in to wish COLA the best of luck and hoping for the best for him. I ain’t religious or superstitious but you will get out of this rigamarole soon. You ain’t no quitter, you’re a killer. A fighter. You’ll come out of this on top
And we’re here cheering for you
Hey, everyone
Just greeting to see how everyone is doing, wishing good health, wishing for the best in these very scary times and hoping you are all doing well and staying safe and sound
I am doing good myself I hope you two are as well!!! <3
also, happy pride month to all the TWG gays (literally everyone) xD
The Constables Unit would like to change their logo in support of pride month, hopefully you will ignore the waterboarding and fear mongering we do daily and remember that we too care for the gays
someone's gonna have to edit TWG logo to rainbow colors xD which isn't as bad as burger king's pride whopper with two bottom buns xD
It's not as bad as the Marine's having a helmet with rainbow bullets
Just wishing everyone a good day once again and hoping everyone is doing alright
I can't believe Jade used Chun-Li art as Kyung and instead of her changing, Street Fighter 6 just made Chun-Li Kyung,
Kyung isn't even Chinese, Sammy is. Duh fuck XD
Whelp. Miraculously, somehow, someway, I'm still alive. Not in the greatest shape or place, but, still sort of alive.

Thought I'd take the time out of my eventual self destruction to thank you guys for everything, and I hope you both are doing well and much better than I am right now.
Glad to hear from you Cola. Though we wish it was under better circumstances. We’re hoping the best for you and we hope something can come along to change this bullshit
heart
yayyy so nice to hear updates from you Colita! You will be able to power through this just like you've done with past struggles. We are here for you as you wait for the storm to pass (no self-destruction allowed!!!). Stay strong!!!! <33333 Good things are on their way.
Yeah what Jade said super late. You’ve pulled yourself out of tough situations before. We’re sure you’ll find your way through this one
URGENT NEWS!!!!

daily reminder that I wuv y'all and hoping for nothing but the best for both of you!!!! <3333
Same here. Hoping for the best for everyone in these exhaustive times. May good things come to you and may you find happiness and stuff
Regularly scheduled wishing the best for COLA and Jade. Hope life is sucking less dick than usual
Dead from the back and back from the dead folks!

Call me Atom, because imma gonna be Hiroshima'ing the RP with a post today 💥

....Nailed it XD Hey guys, how's it going?
COLA! You’ve returned from the hell dimension
Welcome back. Hoping life has Improved for you since. Seems like you stabbed life in the balls like a champ
why am I not surprised he returned with a bomb joke xD
Why am I not surprised that he keeps us in anticipation still XD
Why am I the only one surprised XD
I do retail. I can’t be surprised anymore XD
I, unfortunately, can relate much more than I'd like to xD

Most hated terms now include: