The Worst Generation TWGRP's HQ For Questions n' Discussions

afewseconds posted on Jul 20, 2020 at 05:01AM
This is pretty much self explanatory. A place where questions can be asked, Ideas bounced around, TWG memes, random shit, etc.
last edited on Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53PM

The Worst Generation 3785 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 3785

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
I never get sick xD anyways, did you finally watch it? eerily similar xD 10/10 film tho.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Extremely similar in a sense, big coincidence considering the multi dimensional thing is canon in TWGRP as well
Is this the part where Yoon starts getting nihilistic? Very likely
I think the only Asian film I saw that wasn't ripping off you and COLA was Decision to Leave, probably cause I don't think Kyung likes mountains or seas
last edited over a year ago
I just can't believe there were two films involving stern Asian mothers with daughters who are involved in magical and otherworldly happenings in the same year and two years prior to this RP
I guess 40-something tired Asian moms are the new action heroes, and I am all for unconventional action stars.
John Wick is for bitches and cowards
Embrace Asian mothers XD
Is Yoons magic strong enough to create whole snow storms
If so I blame her
Seriously though wish you two the best with the snow storm and a very merry crust
cosmic_fusions commented…
...she can turn a can of Coca Cola into a slushie xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So no XD over a year ago
Merry Christopher Columbus Day friends. I hope that your yule tidal wave is filled with much joy, much happiness, much joy and that you are all alive and well and a knife and smell. Merry Crunch Berry Cereal and a Happy Blue Fear
Side note: The Polar Express is really depressing XD
murry chrihmuth or whatever xDDD btw, working on Christmas should be ILLEGAL. the polar express truly is depressing.
Oh yeah, working on Christmas is the easiest way to tell if your minimum wage job is a fucking nightmare. Like easy
wrong, we all know they're nightmares either way xD
Well yeah but some are more nightmarish than others
Like some people look at slavery and go “Well I guess we could have it worse” XD
over a year ago afewseconds said…
Yeeting my "Happy New Years" all over your day without context.
Fuck yeah, yeet it all over
But good to see you COLA. Hope you’re doing good. Wishing you the best in my few short fleeting moments of sobriety before I chug
But as said in the family classic Home Alone 2: Lost in New Zealand, Merry Christmas ya filthy animal. And a happy new year
Seriously though good to hear from you
pregamedd for pregame for the game
What the fresh Catholic school fuck are you talking about Jade XD
All this did was make me feel better about my own alcoholism XD
OH RIGHT HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLAS
Happy new year to you too Jade
Belated happy new year!

P.S - I'll be back Saturday
Alrighty then, we will see you on Wednesday
Don't let the New Year Devil scream in your face and blow out your hearing XD
Wow, that's way sooner than the last one you said. Guess the New Years Devil was bountiful this time. I knew harvesting a kidney would satiate his hunger and also bring back COLA XD
-Turn my phone screen off.

-Turn it back on a few hours later to finish post after work.

- Phone decides to be a square instead of a rectangle and refresh the page and deletes everything.

Guys...I think it's time for me to consider getting another laptop XD
God, that fucking sucks. I really hope the post wasn't too long XD
But seriously, sorry to hear that. I hope that there are some work around a for this
The first problem of this situation was relying on your phone to make a post xD
I have to agree with Jade. Writing these long paragraphs on a phone is fucking agony XD
It was a big post and im salty XD

Whelp, time to work up a new one later. Sadly my phone and bluetooth keyboard are my phone are my only current sources of reliable posting XD
That's fair, sorry that god shit in your dinner again, as they say in Transylvania.
And fair enough, hope that you can get the same flair from the post later
If I ever use my phone I tend to use notes or docs for a draft before posting to avoid this from happening xD I’ve had it happen too many times…
Yeah I used to do the same with my piece of shit poverty phone. Honestly a miracle it lasted that long
I hope COLA didn’t go into a high sodium coma after the salty post XD
I forgot if it was discussed or not but if Yasha was replaced in Yoons mind, what does she even see? Who replaces her in her mind assuming anyone did
no one, she's back to square one xD COLA miscalculated xD
Well then, good enough answer. But now what does everyone see training them when Jackie was gone before her return? Hmmm
Considering doing a backstory for Sammy and Mason in Ohio. Not sure if I wanna do that or just a full series of Sammys training with Kyung and Leo
Definitely gonna do more Strawberry Moon Girl cause that’s just too funny. May shift it to have her learn from the rest of the gang
yes to all of that xD
And this is how democracy works XD
I will make more Strawberry Moon Girl some time tomorrow, probably when I’m bored at work
When COLA changes his profile pic, you know he’s about to drop the hottest post of the century
There was a post here
It's gone now XD
it disappeared, just like everyone's memories xD
Perhaps COLA can tell us about the missing post XD
If the multiple realities thing is true how about we get a reality where Leo can get some bitches XD
Or is that fate in all realities XD
What is destined in every reality?
Galiah has pink hair
Mason is gay
Clark dies
Boy COLA's been writing that post for nearly a month now, really pondering the bible length lore. I hope he remembered to eat his teeth and brush his veggies.
Seriously, just the monthly best wishes to all while the world douses itself in gasoline in a candle factory
*Yeets fireworks into candle factory*
Hello COLA. How was your trip to Texas? I hope the Texas Bandit didn’t steal your bones
Probably a little more than that. He may have smuggled them into Mexico by now though.
Ah well don’t worry COLA. He probably got behaved for his racially insensitive remarks. Your shins are probably lost forever but take solice knowing he got decapitated or something
Seriously how’ve you been
Decapitation sound viable. Those bones are very valuable.

But, I've been ok. How've you guys been?
Honestly bored as fuck at work, just messing around on here rather than doing my job cause fuck then, I’m the only one they got so they can’t lose me. But just the usual, trying to give the people what they want (people being you and Jade and the mystery reader XD)
I haven't had a chance to be bored in a while. But yeah, fuck work. Just added stress.

Surprised that our mystery reader has stuck around this long though, honestly
I don’t know who he is but I hope he enjoys what we’re doing XD
And yeah I’m just working on the articles for characters that people like. So look forward to that maybe XD
I've been jotting here and there for articles when I've had the time(and quite frankly the energy) to. A lot of dots being connected and surprises in store for the future.