Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

Fairy Tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 503

over a year ago Arunita-India said…
Lucy: I need to get some new clothes... Erza!!
Erza: Yeah?
Lucy: Will you come shopping with me?
Erza: Yeah, sure... AFTER the mission.
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Stranger: Hey Konaha get out here now!!!

Konaha: What u want kid!!

Stranger: I want to fight u Lava Dragon Konaha

Konaha: Why do u want to embarrass urself but if u want to then fine. ~magic seal appears in front of mouth~ "Lava Dragon Breath!!!!!" ~breathes lava and knocks stranger out cold~ "see u can't beat me now go home
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
~ Back at the Guild ~

Ray: I'm going in the pool
Konaha: Im gonna go train
Natsu: Hey Konaha wait before u go let me ask u something

Konaha: Sure Natsu what u want

Natsu: Ok well is there any "special" girl in ur life maybe in the Guild

Konaha: Oh ummm yeah there is one girl but she don't know im alive ~walks away~
Gray: HAHAHAHA

~ Lucy punches him ~

Gray: Ow!
Konaha: Shut up Gray!!!! and Lucey ur alright
Lucy: So Konaha how long have u been in the Guild

Konaha: About a week but ive been on a mission for the last 5 days

Lucy: So why did u join the Guild don't u have any family?

~silence~ "My parents died when i was vary young i was raised by the lava dragon Magnavox till he disappeared so i joined the first Guild i found which was fairy tail

Lucy: Oh im so sorry about ur family

Konaha: It's ok i never knew them Magnavox was more of a father then my real one
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-the heat Around Zarren seemed to disapear he went to sit at the bar no one had actually seen Zarren use his Magic and he didn't intend to ever show the guild, Gildarts sat beside and taped him on the shoulder- "you still have that Temper eh Zarren" -Zarren almost jumped fomr his seat but he smiled- "Hey Master" -Gildarts scartched his beard- "I don't think were student and master anymore"
Konaha: Zarren one day we will fight and i will win ~serious stare~
surprise
-Zarren only smirked at Konaha- "I haven't been here for 2 years and already I have a Rivail" -Lucey was looking at members of the guild- "NATSU WHAT'S HIS MAGIC!" -Natsu rubbed his head- "I don't know Lucey, he's never shown anyone"
~Loki comes through door~ "Hey ladies...."

Konaha: LOKI SHUT UP!!!! ~punches Loki out cold~

Konaha: Lucy no one has ever seen Zarren's magic
-Gildarts smiled- "i'm the only one whose been shown it even than I couldn't believe it" -Zarren frowned- "why does everyone wanna see what I can do ?"
~ Ray is walking back from the pool ~

Ray: As Guild Master, I've seen it only cause I forced him to show it to but I have no intention of telling anybody
Konaha: Come on Zarren show us what u can do
-Lucey walks up to Zarren with a curouis smile- "Zarren what does your magic do Can I have a hint?" -Zarren laughed- "when I use it bad things happen"
Konaha: Bad things? what do u mean bad things?
Ray: I got new mission requests on the board !!!!!!!

Levi: Shadow Gear is going on a mission, Master

Ray: Be safe
-Zarren looked directly at Konaha- "when I activate my true power the area in witch I stand in becomes a space of nothing" -Zarrens face was serouis- "my Magical power alone can crush people" -Natsu got exictied and shouted up- "I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!!"
~Konaha punches Natsu in the face and sends him flying across the Guild hall~ "Natasu u better not be thinking about fighting him cause im gonna fight him" ~seriousness in voice and in stare as a small ora of flames starts to surround Konaha~ "alright Zarren im ready to fight SO GET READY!!!" ~magic seal appears in front of mouth~ LAVA DRAGON BREATH!!!!! ~breathes lave straight at Zarren~
-Zarren Grumbles than shout out in anger- "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS !" -out of pure amazement to Everyone Zarren Back Hands the Laval without hesitation no burn marks are seen anywhere on his body- "Stop randomly attacking me and hitting the Guild members"
-a uncontrolable heat again echoes off of Zarrens body- "stop Master Rey I'll teach him a lesson he won't soon froget"
Konaha: WTH u just smacked my lava like it was nothing ~magic seal appears in palm and lava come out of hand and hardens into a sword~ "Lava make sword. Now we gonna fight or what!!"
Ray: Both of u stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Ray activates his Shadow Magic and sends it to subdue both Konaha and Zarren ~
-Zarren's body seemed to incerease so much everything around him starting melting liquids bubbling uncontroalbily- "Don't say I didn't warn you my Magic is a lost magic just like yours, however it's a step up from that of a Dragon, " -Black Flames Brusted out Around his Body almost consuming him- "I warned you" -a Black Magic Seal appears in front of him- "FIRE GODS BELLOW!" -A blast of Black flames launches form his mouth and comepletely Destorys everything in front of him-
~The lava sword liquefies and lava disappears while Konaha struggles in the shadow~ " Get off me let us fight"
Ray: I HAVE HAD WITH THE TWO OF U. IF U DON'T STOP, I WILL TEMPORARILY STRIP U OF YOUR MAGIC. ZARREN U WILL CLEAN THIS GUILD UP NOW AND KONAHA, U WILL HELP HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Zarren's Pent up Anger had gotten the best of him the Flames Swirled around him wildly like a forest fire waiting to happen all that could be seen where his two Glowing red eye's, Gildarts taped Ray on his shoulder- "let me handle Zarren"
Ray: U better Gildartz or u will be sharing the punishment
-Gildarts only laughed- "Zarren Calm down we know you meant no harm, you still need to control your temper" -Zarrens flames calmed revaling his body only the Nasty heat was echoing from his body, Zarren was panting with anger- "i'm sorry Guild Master" -Zarren walked out of the Guild-
Konaha: HAHAHAHAHAHA someone's got a little temper
-Gildarts eyed Konaha- "you almost got roasted " -Gildarts pointed to a small wall of crystals that was nearly Desotryed- "Zarren is a God Slayer not a fake like Zancrow from Girmore heart but an actual God Slayer"
Ray: ~sigh~

Mira: Master?

Ray: I see now why Makarov retired. I dont know how he controlled this and thats saying a lot considering six months ago I was one of them
Konaha: Roasted?? if anything it's Zarren who got his butt saved i would have toasted his sorry butt
-Gildarts chuckled making another joke at ray- "that's because No one ever bugged Zarren or made him that angery"
Konaha: Well i do have the effect on people ~konaha smiles~
-Gildarts eyed Konaha- "you saw how your Lava Attacks had no effect on him your breath attack is nothing compared to his bellow of the fire God, i've never seen it at full power Zarrens powers of the God are Dangerous if not handled the right way"
~a mysterious girl looks at Konaha and smiles~
Konaha: I don't care how strong he is im not afraid of anyone cause im "Lava Dragon Konaha" and im fearless
-Zarren was standing on top of the Guild on the Flag Pole his arms crossed staring out at the sunset his hair blowing in the wind- "if only you were, Mother" -Zarren felt tears run down his cheeks- "if only I could be with you people wouldn't try to kill me"
~Konaha over heard Zarren talking~ "Hey Zarren......sorry"
-Zarren opened his eye's through the unwanted tears the heat Started echoing off of his body Again- "it's ...fine"
Konaha: I know how u feel wanting to be with ur mother i want mine more then anything,but u know urs i never knew mine she died when i was only 4 ~tears start running down Konaha's face~
-Zarren looked up at the sky- "I never new my real Parents" -Zarren has a flahs of him as a child with tears running down his face in a town full of dead people- "I only have my Adaoptive Mother"
~ Ray's voice echoed through the entire Guild that even Zarren and Konaha heard it ~

Ray: GUILD MEETING NOW !!!!!!!
Konaha: Well at least u had a monther real or adaoptive all i really had was Magnavox but he was a father to me
-Zarren again staring into the sun- "my Mother was the one who taught me Godslayer Magic"
~a few moments later~ "alright old man what u want we're all here"
Ray: WERE IS ZARREN
-Gildarts chuckled- "he took another mission and said he'll be back in month or so maybe sooner" -Gildarts sighed- "i'll do his half of punishment"