Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

Fairy Tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 503

over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Gildarts is sitting at the bar and Zarren enters the Guild Zarren looks extremly aggravated, Gildarts puts down his Cup and looks at Zarren with a seriouis look- "What I did last night had to be done or you would killed someone" -Zarren finally just spat it out- "I challenge you Gildarts Cailve for the right to be Fairy tails strongest mail member!" -Gildarts is utterly shocked-
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Konaha: Oh boy another fight but this one i actually want to see
( heh i'll make it as interesting as I can )

-Gildarts stood up and looked at Makarov , Makarov was Furouis as Makarov knew that Zarrens power was unstable- "be careful Gildarts" -Makarov said shaking with anger, Laxus put his hand on Markarov's shoulder- "calm down gramps, he won't loose"
Natsu: Alright this is gonna be sweet Gildarts kick his but
Konaha: Ok u two take it outside and don't mess the guild up or kill anyone
-the two walked out they were both a god distance away from each other Zarren was leaning on a post and Gildarts looked puzzled he scratched his head- "you sure you wanna do this i'm not going to hold back" -Zarren smirked-"Nethier am I "
Konaha: ALRIGHT PLACE UR BETS HERE I GOT 1,000 JEWELS ON GILDARTS!!!!!
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Ray: I know of a open space where u too can fight till the death without hurting anyone or anything
Konaha: I don't care were they fight im staying with them to watch this fight
-Gildarts smiled as well- "you make" -befroe he could finish his sentence Zarren had Rushed towards gildarts his fist flaming and it hit Gildarts right in the face it sent him flying from where he stood but Gildarts Regained himself Unleashing a Huge Blast of Energy , Zarren smiled and Unleashed his Bellow of the Fire God the explosion was Massive and the two rushed at each other Cilding Fists at each others Faces both went flying Back and had a smirk on there face-
~Ray unleashed 80% of his power to teleport all Guild members including Zarren and Gildartz to an extremely large open space with a 500 yd. radius~
Konaha: Ok we're gonna need some protection from these guys -a magic seal appears under Konaha and he uses his lava to make a large dome around everyone and turns it to stone but made small windows so they can see the fight-
Ray: Your dome is not safe enough. Let me put up mine
Konaha: Yeah ur probably right i don't want anyone getting hurt go ahead -the dome turn back into lava and disappears-
last edited over a year ago
-Gildarts looked at ray- "thanks" -Zarren also nodded in approval, and than His black Flames Ignited Surrounding his Body and gildarts Magical power also Exploded as they both gave a Roar Gildarts Calpped his hands together-"Enough with the warm up eh Zarren" -Gildarts smiled, Zarrend answered back- "I won't lose this time Master Gildarts, FIRE GODS PRICING EDGE!" -the black Flames around his Fist formed a Large spear and Lunged forward Gildarts was shocked and shot out his right hand and used his Deconstruction Magic, with Zarrens Amazing speed he was right on top of Gildarts who was shocked but Managed to Block the Barrage of Zarrens attacks but Zarren Does flip and The black flames surround his feet- "Fire Gods,Torenado" -a Large inferno forms as Zarren Spins Gildarts is sent flying back from the pressure of the attakcn and strength of Zarren, Gildarts Runs forward , and Hit Zarren right in the gut, Zarrens feet and arms fling forward as he coughs up some blood and goes flying backwards into a Rock, Gildarts is panting and looks a little tired- "this is Exhausting"
~Ray's magic circle appears underneath all the Guild members and a dome starts to form around them ensuring their safety~
Konaha: There power is incredible i see now that i could never surpass them but that doesn't mean i won't try
-a Swirling Black Flame shaped like a Drill came Spirling towards Gildarts who was shocked- "DAMN IT !" -GIldarts braced himself for impact as the Drilling Black Flame Speared into Gildarts who coughed up blood and went flying through a few rocks-

-Natsu went to help Gildarts but a gaint hand Grabbed him, it was Makarov who was shaking with Anger tears in his eyes- "this can't be avoided-

Natsu : GILDARTS YOU CAN'T LOOSE !

-Zarren emerged from the rubbled doing a Flip, and landing on top of a Rock with a smirk on his face- "not even the mighty Gildarts can last agaisnt a Godslayer"

-the smoke cleared and Gildarts was panting blood dripping down his forehead just over his left eye brow , and a steam of blood from his lip he looked pyschailly drained- "your stamina is amazing" -Zarren smiled and Black Flames surrounded his hand- "FIRE GODS NOVA !" -a Large Black Ball of Fire appeared over Zarrens head and he launched it at Gildarts who Grunted and put up both his hands- "DECONTSRUCTION!" -the Big ball of flame disappeared But again Zarren was right on top of Gildarts who was shocked but he put up his Left hand Unleashing a Blast Engulfing Zarren and sent him sliding on the ground, but he Flipped upward and he inhaled- "FIRE GODS BELLOW!" -he unleashed the same Stream of Black Falmes that had Destoryed most of the town, Gildarts had no choice he to unleashed a Blast of Huge Magical Power to Match Zarrens it caused yet another Huge Explosion and the two went flying into rocks-
-Konaha uses his lava to lunch himself to Gildarts and catches him then puts him on the ground- "DUDE THATS ENOUGH UR OBVIOUSLY STRONGER DO U HAVE TO KILL ONE OF UR OWN GUILD MEMBERS TO PROVE IT. IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE GILDARTS CAN FIGHT ANYMORE SO WHY DON'T U JUST FIGHT ME. I CAN'T JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH U KILL A MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL SO IF U WANNA KILL SOMEONE KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -a magic seal appears under Konaha and lava starts to come up his legs and cover his entire body and hardens into armor, a small piece of the head opens up and all u can see is glowing red eyes-
Ray: This kid never learns, does he. This will be over quick so there is on need for the dome

~Ray dropped the crystal dome~
-Makarov Grabs Konaha and Drags him and Smashes him into the Ground- "LEARN YOUR PLACE !"

-Gildarts get's back up wiping the blood off of his face, Zarren emerges from the smoke created by him collding in the rocks- "Your even Stronger than I expected MAster Gildarts" -Gildarts smiled- "I can't go on much Longer your pushing me to the Absloute limit this might be my Final Attack Zarren" -Zarren smirks- "we'll see"
Konaha: Gramps i can't stand watching this anymore i have to do something
-Markarov- "shut up, you don't understand what this means to them"

-Both of them are panting after once again exchaning Blows- "i'm going to take the title OF FAIRY TAILS STRONGEST !" Zarren Lunged Once more a Flame Coated fist , Gildarts smiled and Lunged forward himself and the two begun Clashing smacking each other with all there might all left over strength they had both with smiles, finally one final Blow was exchanged and Gildarts and Zarren Launched in oppsite directions Landing on there feet and Sliding, Zarren yelled out- "THIS IS IT GILDARTS !" -Gildarts smirked- "I COULDN'T AGREE MORE !" -A Large Beam Fired From Gildarts, Zarren smirked and Unleashed a Fire Gods Bellow and it lost to Gildarts attack as it hit Zarren and caused a Large explosion, Gildarts was panting and smiled- "I win" -the smoke cleared and Zarren wasn't where he stood he was in the air with a smile on his face- "NO MASTER I WIN!" -His Hell became encoated in flames- "FIRE GODS HEEL DROP!" -it Smacked Gildarts On the head and he face planted into the Ground not moving-

-Zarren let out a Roar of Victorey- "I AM FAIRY TAILS STRONGEST !"

-Makarov was shocked as was Natsu-
Konaha: GILDARTS NOOO!! -Konaha runs after Zarren and lava covers his right hand and lunches it at Zarren and it hits him in the face and it sends Zarren flying-
-Zarren regains himself and lands on his feet- "your still just a Child Dragon slayer" -Zarren cracks his neck and back- "now Leave" - Zarren turns and walks away, Gildarts get's himself back and staggers to his feet- "it's okay Konaha it was Mutual Fight, he is stronger than me you have to accept it" -Gildarts smiled- "good fighting Zarren" -Zarren put up his hand giving the fairy tail mark-
Konaha: Gildarts it's not that he beat u it's how, i can't just watch someone of this guild fight another member like he was an enemy....IT'S UNACCEPTABLE AND ONE DAY HE WILL PAY FOR IT!!
-Gildarts smiled- "it's okay trust me, my injuries aren't that bad we were both holding back a for the sake of not taking each others lifes"

( I can't think of a Dragon slayer -_- )
Konaha: Still no one should do that to a fellow guild member and when im strong enough he will pay
~Ray walks over and gives Zarren a high-five~

Ray: Fairy Tail Rank 1 - Fire God Zarren and Fairy Tail Rank 2 - Crystal Dragon Ray.....

Ray: Excellent fight
Konaha: Hey what rank am i?
Gray: Currently, u r not ranked. Fairy Tail has a ranking system of Top Ten. All spots r occupied but to be ranked u need to defeat a ranked Mage when their position is on the line but there has to be at least 2 witnesses. Since you're still fairly new, I suggest starting with the low ranking members first and work you way up
Konaha: Yeah well what rank r u Gray
-Zarren easyily highed Fived Ray, and Makarov gave him a bow- "I congratulate you Zarren" -Zarren had a smile on his face- "Yeah thanks, hows Master Gildarts ? , I may of over did it" -Makarov smirked- "he took a Mission" -Zarren was shocked- "but he's so injured"
Konaha: Wait!! Zarren won that means....NOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST LOST 1,000 JEWELS!!!!!!
Gray: Im ranked 5th

Ray: Kid, should've bet on Zarren!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
-Just than a Man walked up to Gray- "I think your mistaken Gray I am Ranked 5th in Fairy tails books" -the man was tall he had the same pants as Natsu, he wore a Black Vest with a Gray Fured hood on the back, the vest was Slevless and his Muscles were showing , Natsu looked at the man Kinda Funny- "your the one known as Arrow aren't you ?" -Arrow kinda leaned back- "so your the Infamous Natsu -he gave a Grin- "the Dragon slayer who couldn't kill a Dragon"
Konaha: Wow Natsu this guy just basicly told u off what r u gonna do about this guy?
-the man turned around- "so were adapoting Whelpings in our Dragon Slayer Brood huh ?" -this man is Arrow Lineback a Third Generation Dragon Slayer who was gifted with Two Dragon Parents that went missing he also joined Fairy tail some time after the Tenrou Team Disappearing-

-Lucey shouted out- "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TUFF THAT DRAGON WAS !"

-an Exceed pop out from Behind Arrow and he's on his shoulder, this Exceeds name is Rose like Panther lily Rose can Transform into a Battle mode-

Rose : not only that ALL THE Dragon slayers here are outdated YEP YEP !

-Natsu Grumbled- "so your 5th in fairy tails Rankings, Tell me Are you a Dragon Slayer like me Gajeel, Ray, Wendy and Konaha ?" -Arrow nods- "of course i'm a third Generation Dragon Slayer -Rouges hair was Dark Black with two braids in the front both being white he also had white highlights in his hair, witch is also pin straight he was visable pointed Canine teeth- "Yes my Dragon Parents went missing on the year X777 Just like yours"

-Natsu- "than why are you mocking a fellow member of Fairy tail !" -Natsu grew Angry as Arrow Bashed his head Against Natsu's- "BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KILL A DRAGON WITH THE MAGIC INTENDED TO KILL DRAGONS!"
Konaha: HEY U BETTER NOT BE SAYING CRAP ABOUT NATSU HE IS WAY STRONGER THEN U AND WHAT THE HECK IS A THIRD GENERATION DRAGON SLAYER?
-Rose Poped up giving a smirk- "he's had both A Dragon Parent and he's been infused with Dragon Slayer Larcima making him that much more powerful than the salamander Natsu" -Arrow Howled in Laughter- "i'm in a Good mood, Natsu come at me with everything you have and we'll see if a first generation Dragon slayer can beat me a Third Generation"

-Natsu's body became covered in flames he smiled- "i'm all fired up"

-Arrow smiled- "c'mon than Salamander"
Konaha: NATSU KICK HIS BUTT!!!
-Natsu Rushed in- "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" -Arrow merely put up his hand and Blocked- "no wonder why you couldn't kill a Dragon Salamander" -Natsu Grinded his teeth,- "FIRE DRAGONS WING ATTACK!" -he fliped up Spinning his feet as the flames Waved about engulfing Arrow than Natsu Leaped into the air- "with a Blazing left hand and blazing right hand, FIRE DRAGONS BRILLIANT BLAZE!" -he Lauches the fire ball and lands on his feet as it hit arrow the smoke clears and Arrow has smile on his face his hands in his pocket- "you whimp" -Natsu is shcoked - "h-How?" -Arrow smiled- "I told you , you first generation Dragon Slayers are out dated , is it my turn to attack yet Natsu the Weakling Dragnaeel" -Natsu Growls and Bolts forward- "I'M NOT GONNA LOSE TO YOU" -Arrow smirk- "Divinity Dragons , ROAR!" -A Large Blast of Light Hurls towards Natsu and explodes sending natsu Flying and he lays there not moving-

-Wendy stands there amazed at Arrow's power-

Carala : I only heard rumors that Divine Dragons exist"

-Arrow gave a smirk- "I am Arrow the Divine Dragon Slayer Trained by the Dragons Sanctus and Atrum"

-Wendy was tembling- "he , beat natsu with no effort" -she looked terrified-
Konaha: NOOOOOOOOO!!!! -konaha uses his lava to make his lava armor then makes his lava swords and turns into lava and appears behind Arrow- LETS SEE HOW U LIKE THIS...LAVA DRAGON TWIN SWORDS BARRAGE!!!! -Konaha then attacks Arrow with his swords multiple times-
-Arrow smiles at the weak little Dragon Slayer he also gives a smirk- "Shadow Dragons" -Everyones shocked at this - "Barrage" -he slams his Hand into Konaha's Chest as a Bunch of Dark Bolts Launched at Konaha sending him flying back- "I'm a Spacial Dragon Slayer " -Rose was now flying he gave a smile- "Arrow was trained by two Dragons and learned there Dragon Slayer Magic, a Divine Dragon Sanctues and a Shadow Dragon Named Atrum"

-Arrow smirked- "and i'm a third Generation Dragon Slayer making my Magic Power just that much more Powerful"
Konaha: I-incredible power i-i have n-never se-seen this kind of power before -Konaha just lays down on the ground and passes out-
-Zarren Runs over to Konaha Despite his own Injuries he yells at Wendy- "GET OVER HERE AND HEAL KONAHA , HE WAS JUST A KID YOU BASTARD!" -Zarrens Flames Start cover his body and Arrow get's slightly Intimidated- "I meant him no harm but he attacked me with such Haste I didn't have time to Adjust the power in my attack" -Natsu stood up- "you knew damn well how powerful your attack was" -Natsu's Body was covered in scrapes and burises- "any lasts words before your Dragons Battle mine,"
-konaha is on the ground with scrapes and has a hole in his shirt were Arrow's attack hit-
-Wendy Runs over and starts to heal Konaha, Zarren is Outraged but he's still to injured from his fight with Gildarts-

-Natsu and Arrow have been clashing for a while but Arrow is unscratched adn Natsu looks really beaten up-
-Konaha starts to wake up and begins to talk- N-natsuuu...i-i want u-u t-tooo k-kick his butt into..the ground f-for meee -he passes out again-
-Zarren sits down and Grabs his Abs- "ARG I was hit harder by Gildarts than I Thought, Wendy you keep at it with Healing Konaha, Gajeel don't give him the satisfaction of a Fiar Fight!" -Gajeel looks over to where Natsu is fighting- "no I am not interfering"

-on the battle feild Natsu and Arrow are still going head to head Natsu is Amazed and slightly fearful of Arrows Dragon Slayer Magic-

"Divine Dragon, ARROW" -A Arrow made of Light Launches towards Natsu Hitting him in the chest and Exploding he lets out a Howl of Pain but he Jumps Back- "FIRE DRAGONS ELBOW " -Bring his Elbow up Smacking Arrow in the cheek he slides a bit but Arrow is smiling- "with a Corrupted Left Hand" -his Left hand becomes surrounded in a Dark purpple energey- "and Holy Right Hand" -his Right Hand Glows a Bright Yellow- "by Combining Them Together YOU GET DIVINITY DRAGONS UNHOLY DEVISTATION!" -the colors of the Dakr purpple enfuse with the Bright yellow making a Large Dark Forest green Ball that hits Natsu and engulfs the Area-
-suddenly there is a strange aura surrounding Konaha and u can hear him yelling,then he gets up as if nothing happened to him- "alright Arrow u wanna fight then fight me" -a magic seal appears under konaha and her go in to it and pops up right behind arrow and begins to punch from the back but at the last second he uses great speed to go right in front of him and punches him in the face 100 times in 1 second and sends him flying- "now u will see the true power of a first generation dragon slayer" -konaha brings up his lava armor and his swords- "now...R U READY TO DIE!!!"