Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

Fairy Tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 503

over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arrow Looked over at Ray- "well the Tenrou teams back witch is a good start I'm gonna do like i've been doing with Talon Searchign for my Mother & Father "
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
-konaha is sitting at a table-
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Ray: I hope u dont mind that I brought Elie with us. I promised her we will never be separated. She does come in handy

Elie: Here ya go Ray....I brought u some clothes so u can change

~Ray goes in the back and a few minutes later came out in a new attire~
last edited over a year ago
-Arrrow gave a Laugh- "Talon might be the one who is a little testy towards this Girl" -Arrow sniffs the air- "hmm she smells like Crystaline"
Natsu: Hey Konaha i wanna ask u something

Konaha: Yeah what?

Natsu: I just wanted to know how u got all that power back there?

Konaha: Idk it just came out of no were

Natsu: Well u got guts for what u did u really r a great wizard

Konaha: Thanks Natsu
-a Man bursted into the Guild he had his Fairy tail Guild Stamp on his Right shoulder it was a Bright silver his Hair stood straight up but had messy spikes like Sting,he wore the same pants as Gajeel, and had a small Vest like Natsu his eye's were a Dark Green and he wore two Large Braclets on his wrists-

-Makarov looked over at Marco- "whose that ?"

-Marco- "that's Talon Redcliff he's also a third generation Dragon Slayer"

-Makarov eyed him carefull as he sat down with arrow and Rey-
Konaha: Hey gramps who's that guy?
Ray: Where have u been Talon?
-Talon Cracked his neck- "me and Arrow were training a bit ways away until he smelt Natsu and Ran toward the Guild I can't keep up with him when we've trained all day you have enough stamina to be the Guild Arrow" -Talon laughed at his joke Arrow gave a smirk-

"it helps that my Mother was a Divine Dragon" -He gives a smirk-

Konaha: I got a bad feeling about this guy
Elie: Ray.....when can I show them THAT?

Ray: Soon...hopefully

Elie: No fair........besides training, what have u been doing Talon
Konaha: Wait so whats going on here who is this guy?
-Talon Sighed- "Looking for my Father that Selfish Prick proabily knows i'm looking for him he smiled warmly again- "whose the Dragonling ?"

-Arrow laughed- "Konaha he's the Laval Dragon Slayer"

-Talon Laughed- "I see fairy tails is just crawling with dragon slayers of all kinds now eh" -Talon and Arrow Laugh heartingly-
Konaha: Arrow don't know why ur still talking down to me i did fight u and live didn't i
-Arrow Looked at Konaha- "I Also wasn't Aiming to Kill Anyone During The Battle"

-Talon also got serouis tone- "We had also just finished Killing a few Dragons"
Konaha: Yeah what ever
Jax: U better watch your attitude, Baby Dragon Slayer
~Ray snickered~
over a year ago Chadroxz said…
(I've been wanting to join a fairy tail rp for the longest. Is it cool that I join this one?)
(Yeah...go ahead but u need to make a character to play but u can engage as others)
-Talon stood up and Cracked his back- "you know, Natsu you say you wanna find Igneel, what are you gonna do once you find him ?"

-Natsu thought than smiled- "I'M GONNA HAVE A SPARING MATCH WITH HIM !!"

-Arrow smiled- "I know how you feel"

-As did Talon- "I guess we all wanna show our parents how strong we've all become
Ray: Same here but first we have to find them....thats the hard part

Jax: But we're close right?

Ray: ~sigh~ I dont know
-Rose Looked a little down- "you guys will find em soon it's why were all getting stronger !" -Rose gives a Confident smile-
Jax: She is right! U guys WILL find them!

Ray: -Ray give a relieved smile- "Thanx Jax"

Ray: Arrow & Talon..... Elie & I would be honored if we were able to join your team
-Rose looked at Jax- "i'm a Male Exeed" -he went kinda wide eyed, Arrow let out a Howl of Laughter and pat Rose on the head- "it's okay Rose"

-Talon Gave a Smirk- "we should do a Request"
big smile
Elie: Is that a yes to us joining your team?

Jax: Sorry Rose

Ray: That would be a powerful team. A team consisting of 4 Third Gen. Dragon Slayers....Fairy Tail's STRONGEST Team

Ray: -whispers at Arrow & Talon- Elie is a Third Gen. Slayer but dont tell anyone just yet
Konaha: Yes i to want to find Magnavox and show him how strong i have become so does anyone know were i can start looking for a lava dragon?
Name: Alistair Blood
Weight: 169Lbs
Height: 5'11
Guild: Lamia Scale
Guild Rank: S-Class, Agent of the Fae Guardians (yes this is fake..if that's fine)
Magic: Takeover (angels&faeries)
Apperance: icy blue eyes constantly bent into a scowl, slightly more muscularr than Gray was at that age, brown skinned with short cut black hair. Has a scar across her stomach. Often changes clothes but wears the same, solid black combat boots.
History: was raised in the woodlands, he saw various phenomena, including faeries. Since he told his parents what he saw, they taught him takeover techniques. During a fight with his first Fae, he received the scar on his chest. .
Skills: adept at swordmanship, expert marksmanship, master-hand-to-hand combatant, master tracker & hunter, expert trapmaker & scavanger. Decent navigator. Unlike most mages, he can converse with the beings he's absorbed
(My first post)
Alistair walked through the forest, kicking rocks out of the way. He heard familiar playful voices.
"These bastards aren't supposed to be out here. K'Hamar if you would." He said in his mind. A powerful voice answered and.
"I shall send them away. Summon my hand with the ring." He said and the voice disappeared.
Alistair summoned K'Hamar's hand with a glow of light. He walked into the open with his hand in the air. The faeries immediately showed themselves, their tails in the air.
"Prince K'Hamar commands you return to your homes. The threat is not yet neutralized." I said and the Faeries scattered off. Alistair turned his hand normal and walked off to a nearby energy sources. Those of Dragons Slayers.
( nice character )

-Talon and arrow sniffed the air- "I smell some one" -Arrow announced- -Talon looked at arrow and nodded- "he smells like he's from around here"

-Rose's tail curled up and his ears perked- "I hope he's not to dangerous"
(Thanks)
Alistair arrived at the location of the Slayers.
" so..there are a few of you huh? And you happen to be members of Fairy Tail, or at least some of you. Such a despicable guild, mocking faeries everywhere...I will enjoy destroying you...why? Because your existance is disrupting the very balance of nature itself. And I am a guardian of nature and all it's lore. But enough talk, let's get to fighting..Natsu Dragneel." Alistair stated and began transforming into a divine creature. Four white wings sprouted from his back and small wings sprouted from his temples. His eyes turned golden and his arm turned armor-like with a shield attached to it. His left arm formed a halo in the palm of his hand and he flung it towards Natsu. Natsu's hand caught fire and smacked away the halo sending it near the forest. Alistari quickly dispeled his halo, and Natsu used Fire Dragon Roar to launche a huge stream of fire at Alistair. With one flap of his wings, a shimmering wind current neutralized his attack. Alistair formed five more halos and flung them at Natsu, each of them were dodged except for the last one, which grazed his shoulder. Each halo was dispeled after use before it could hit any trees.
"Just hurry up and die Natsu." Alistair said with a sinister look. (Oh, and by the way, Alistairs guild mark is on the center of his chest.)
-Arrow Quickly Lept up- "Natsu this guys more in my League , Consdering our first Master Mavis was a fairy I doubt our Guild Mocks Fairys besides your from a Light Guild it's forbbiden to kill those in a Light Guild, but it's your Funeral -Arrow did a Flip and landed on his feet his hands in his pockets- "Get serouis"
Alistair laughed.
"So, you have heard of me eh? And yet you still-" Natsu came at him with a flaming kick, but it was dodged. Although, it did singe his shoulder. Natsu used Fire Dragon Roar again and all Alistair could do was use his wings to block. After the attack, Alistair fell to the ground.
"More in your league huh? Your league is awfu-" natsu's words were met with a halo to the back that caused an explosion. Natsu fell to the ground in pain and Alistair got up. He looked different now, he had flaming faerie wings with fire around his wrists and ankles & his eyes were a bright red.
"Fire Faerie. Hard to defeat with fire. Please Slayer...I am not here for you, but it's Natsu that I have to kill. So, with that warning..interupt me again and I will kill you as well." Alistair said and blocked an incoming Dragon Fire Kick.
-Arrow gave a Disgusted Look his Magical Power was starting to shatter where he stood- "coming into fairy tail and trying to attack one of our Own, Let me show you Real Dragon Slayer Power and the true power of Divinity" -Arrow's Bright Golden Magic Seal appeared- "Divinity Dragons ROAR!" -A Blast of Light Hurled Toward Alistair- "I am Arrow Fairy tails Divinity Dragon of the shadows " -Arrow looked Angry-

-Talon also gave a look- "Natsu let's get out of the way "
Ray: Arrow, hurry up and kill this guy just for being from Lamia Sale..... ~Ray lets out a soft laugh~
Alistair fell to the ground from the extensive damage taken, but wasn't tottaly out.
"A...Divine Dragon...in Fairy Tail? Why th..." alistair's thoughts were interupted by a large explosion in the distance.
"The forest!" He said and hopped up, but immediately calmed down because of injuries. He looked backwards at the Slayers, but wanted no help. This particular faeries could use Wushi Healing Flames which heals whomever it touches. So, Alistair covered himself in green-violet flames and then got to his feet.
"Don't help out...you'd only make things worse." He said and flew off to tend to the forest.
-Arrow was beyond Pissed- "how dare a Person like that Claim he can Speak for all Divine Creatures that Bastard" -a Magic seal appeared under arrows feet- "Metor" -a Golden aura engulfed Arrow and he rushed forward-

-Talon looked upset- "he always takes these things so personally" -Talon Ran after him-
angry
-from the ruble of a blast comes konaha and he looks pissed- "ALRIGHT NOW IM PISSED WHERE IS THE BASTERED THAT DUMP ALL THE CRAP ON ME WHEN I GET ME HANDS ON HIM IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!"
natsu: Konaha he is to strong for u there is no way u can beat him and live unless u find that hidden power again

Konaha: Then thats just what i will have to do

Natsu: But the last time it was because of Lacey, how r u gonna do it this time?

Konaha: Idk but i have to try if im gonna beat Magnavox someday...this is the perfect thing to help me get stronger -Konaha runs off in the direction Alistair and Arrow went in-
-Talon was worried Arrows power was fearsome he couldn't stop thinking about the time Arrow beat a Dark Guild by himself- "if he really lets loose more than this forest is gonna be gone" -Talon wasn't even close to Arrows speed, and he felt Konaha's Magical power- "geeze what is this ? Dragon slayer gathering day ?" -Talon sped up a bit-
Alistair had finally, stopped the flames and felt a large burst of energy come towards him.
"These Slayers won't stop...is he...upset? Because he can't accept the fact that I-" Arrow slammed into the ground before Alistair and Alistair just stared.
"You must have me confused. Let me thoroughly introduce myself, Dragon Slayer, I am Alistair Blood; Agent of the Fae Guardians. I do hold quite a lot of senority over all mythological creatures. Besides your...dragons. but, since I have absorbed the Prince of Faeries for health reasons, I am technically the Prince as well. If you still feel the need to fight, can we go somewhere else? I'd rather not destroy more homes of Faeries." Alistair spoke in his most reasonable tone.
-Ray quickly hurried up to catch Arrow and made it there before Talon & Konaha. He appeared behind Alistair.-

Ray: I have no intention of interfering in your fight Arrow, I just want his name..... My "real" name is Merrick Baliton. "Ray Crimson" is my projection alter ego. I had him remain here while I was off doing business.
-Konaha lands right next to Ray- "alright whose face am i pounding?"
((Alright. Im gonna try. something. is it alright. if. That name ends up being the name. Of. My squad chief? I'd put the details in my next post.)
-Arrow gave a Disgusted Look- "Prince of Fairies when I was Growing up with my Dragons They were the Leaders of Mythical Creatures for you to say you are in charge of all things is a Lie and a Bad Facade by saying such things you have disgraced my Parents" -Arrows Magical power was Eneromus his Magical Power formed a Dragon that gave a Roar- "you sicken me"
Konaha: Arrow let me help u with this one even i can tell this guy is to strong for u but maybe if we work together we can take him down....what do u say?
Alistair let out a gasp as he recognized the name. He spun around and bowed on one knee and a fist, unaffected by the men behind him, but still on his guard.
"Lord. Baliton? Captain of my division? (I'll delete the post if you dontt want it to happen this way. Sorry to quit the fight you guys, but i'd much rather travel with you...but expect frequent sparing when things get too slow for me...btw yur characters are cool too.)
Merrick: Im not the Lord Baliton that u know. That one is my counterpart from an alternate dimension. Im sorry but u have the wrong man.
-Talons Magical power started to ease a Bit , Talon grabed Konaha- "it's best for us to sit and watch this play out little slayer ,if were lucky you'll see the true face of the Divinity Dragon"
-Merrick walks over and stands by Talon-

Merrick: I want to see Arrow's true power!
Alistair couldn't help but feel embarassed. He felt his face heat up from shame and sprung to this feet. He let out a shrill whistle as a signal and clapped his hands to release a flash of light.
"Ok, now everythinng is safe. We can battle now, no holds bard. I suppose I'll have to. Hold back a lot less fighting you" four gold wings sprouted from his back and looked as if they were steel. his eyes turned gold again. Four small wings sprouted from his temples and a vizor shielded his eyes. A coffin shaped shield covered one arm, while his other arm was just simply covered in gold armor.. he had a crystal above the center of his chest and two giant scrolls appeared on his back. He was holding a a lannce with a gear on one end of the tip, and an blade similar to an axes on the other. flashy looking gold and ivory armor covered him from head to toe.
"Angel Takeover; Amun Ra. Now I shall destroy all of you Slayers to preserve peace amongst Mythical creatures. Golden ArchFlash!" A large beam of gold energy was fired from the tip of his spear and mowed down trees in its vicinity while heading towards Arrow.
angry
-konaha was quick on his feet as he made a large lava shield in front of Arrow to block the attack,konaha looks at alistair with with a demonic look- "U...u have no right to be attacking us we have done nothing to u.."-konaha's voice begins getting deep and demonic- "now i will give u one chance to leave this place and never come back..." _the strange aura from before was starting to surround konaha again- "if u don't tack the offer and get out of here....I WILL KILL U WITH NO HESITATION...NOW GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -konaha's skin starts to peal off and under it is red scales made of lava- "now see the true power...OF THE LAVA DRAGON SLAYER KOONAAHAAAAAAAAAA"
Alistair was shocked. He'd never faced Slayers with this magnitude of power.
"Your very existance ruins natures stability! Look at what you are causing!" The trees and earth were rotting away and the sky was darkening.
"I don't care if it kills me, I will protect the faeries! I'll protect the forests, nature and the very planet itself! I will protect the legacy and peace that my family has struggled and died to create! If I die trying, I will protect the weak and defensless beings because that has been pounded into me by my master and parents! Dragon Slayer I mean you no ill will..it's just bussiness. Crimson Sunrise!" His wings turned a shade of red and began glowing until a bright orange-red light covered the enntire area. Spears of red light began materializing everywhere around him.
"Crimson Sunrise, Royal Scenery; 1000 Spears of Rage!" He flapped his wings once towards Konoha and his party, and the spears flew through the air at 160mph at everyone except for the cats and their female companion (the girl marrick grew up with. I'll have her name down by the next post.)