Harlequin Romance Harlequin Historical New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 04:20PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Historical line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 144 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 144

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

From old friend…

To future husband?

Anna Liese Preston is caught off guard by the Christmas return of Peter Penneyjons. The childhood friend she’s always loved has grown into the even more handsome and eligible Lord Cliverton. The perfect husband for her stepsister—or so thinks her scheming stepmother! Marrying Peter herself would save him from that miserable match. Anna Liese’s dilemma? She only wants to marry for love—and Peter sees marriage as purely duty…
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]From old friend…

To future husband?

Anna Liese Preston i
On Sale October 1, 2021

Almost destitute

When she inherits a fortune!

The will that sees Aurelia Croome become wealthy forbids her from marrying the new Lord Tregowan. That wouldn’t be a concern if the only man to catch Aurelia’s eye during her first Season wasn’t Maximilian Penrose—Lord Tregowan! Why is it that no one else has Max’s honor, wit or tantalizing good looks? The specter of being poor again haunts her—but the thought of sacrificing passion for comfort is just as terrifying!

[i]Almost destitute

When she inherits a fortune!

The will tha
On Sale October 1, 2021

He’s the wealthiest nobleman

She’s a risk to his reputation!

Gregory Lattimer is well aware Charis Dunnfield is not the Society bride this Baron’s son needs to restore his family’s tarnished reputation. She is scandalizing the ton—living mostly in Constantinople and running her father’s antiquities business. Gregory must settle for her friendship instead—and her help vetting other potential brides for him—until she voyages east again. But will any debutante match up to Charis?

[i]He’s the wealthiest nobleman

She’s a risk to his reputati
On Sale October 1, 2021

Enjoy a festive flirtation

With three sensual, seasonal stories!

In Unwrapped under the Mistletoe by Christine Merrill, Charles is hired to catch supposedly light-fingered poor relation Daphne, but steals a kiss under the mistletoe! In One Night with the Earl by Sophia James, widow Elizabeth seeks refuge for herself and her young twins. Brooding Lord Grey might just provide that Christmas miracle! And in A Most Scandalous Christmas by Marguerite Kaye will the dashing stranger who Lady Sylvia scandalously joked with about a Christmas liaison make good on his promise?

[i]Enjoy a festive flirtation

With three sensual, seasonal stori
On Sale October 1, 2021

Nothing in common

Except an intoxicating attraction!

Sharing a steamy kiss with Anne Peverett at a Christmas ball is utterly out of character for Dr. Lord Ferris Tresham. He’s far too busy treating London’s poor to court anyone. Until Anne is revealed as the herbalist who’s been treating his patients with her homemade remedies! If they unite forces, will Anne be a bigger threat to his practice…or his closed-off heart?

[i]Nothing in common

Except an intoxicating attraction!

Shari
On Sale October 1, 2021

Forced to wed the warrior
Falling for the man…

Noblewoman Amée Évreux had pledged her life to God, until her father promised her in marriage to thundering Norseman Jorund Jötunnson. After escaping her overbearing father, Amée vows never to fall under another man’s thumb, but her resistance to being Jorund’s wife turns to desire as she gets to know her intriguing new husband. For beneath his fierce exterior she’s glimpsed an unexpectedly pure heart. If only she can penetrate the fortress that surrounds it…

[i]Forced to wed the warrior
Falling for the man…

Noblewoman
On Sale November 1, 2021

A kidnapped royal… Could be the Viking's undoing!

After Brand Ivarsson of Kald abducts Anne of Termarth on the eve of her wedding, the Viking’s consumed with only one thing: revenge against her loathsome betrothed. But confronted with the stunning princess, so foreign to his world, Brand’s captivated not only by her beauty, but by her spirit and her kindness. Is Anne his prisoner…or is she the one who’s captured his scarred heart?
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]A kidnapped royal… Could be the Viking's undoing!

After Br
On Sale November 1, 2021

The only man who’s tempted her… Now poses as her husband!

When an injured knight arrives on Brida O’Conaill’s doorstep, the village assumes he’s her long-lost husband. But her only previous connection to Sir Thomas Lovent was an intense shared moment at a tournament years ago. Brida maintains the pretense while she nurses him, yet once he’s back to full, virile health, she cannot reveal Thomas is not her husband—or that she’s unmarried!—when everyone is expecting them to act like husband and wife…

[i]The only man who’s tempted her… Now poses as her husband!
On Sale November 1, 2021

A feigned marriageA very real attraction…

When their ship is commandeered, Nicholas Terrell, Duke of Severton, saves stranger Sarah Parrish by claiming she’s his wife! She’s more valuable if their captors believe she’ll bring them a duchess’s ransom, but now Nicholas is compelled to share a cabin with his distractingly beautiful faux bride… Outspoken Sarah enchants him like no debutante ever has. Yet, as a lady’s companion, Sarah’s completely unsuitable for a duke. So surely a real match between them is impossible?

[i]A feigned marriageA very real attraction…

When their ship
On Sale November 1, 2021

Ready to marry for dutyUntil his old love returns…

Running into old friend Lady Emma Westcombe at a London ball is pure delight for Captain Guy Fitzgerald—and pure torture! He’s carried a flame for her for years. But Guy is duty-bound to marry well to save his family from destitution, and a bride has already been selected… He has one week to spend with Emma before he must propose to someone else. But will it ever be enough?

[i]Ready to marry for dutyUntil his old love returns…

Running
On Sale November 1, 2021

A snowy Victorian Christmas Two festive short stories!

In The Christmas Runaway by Jenni Fletcher, willful, independent heiress Fiona MacKay impulsively runs away to a remote Scottish tower, where she’s trapped in the snow with equally headstrong, deliciously disheveled Angus Drummond. In Their Snowbound Reunion by Elisabeth Hobbes, Amy Munroe and Anthony Matthews were cruelly parted fifteen years ago, and each blames the other. When Amy becomes Anthony’s new housekeeper, their passion is reawakened!

[i]A snowy Victorian Christmas Two festive short stories!

In Th
On Sale November 1, 2021

An imperfect proposal…But a perfect match?

Major James Rossington, Viscount Austerfield, survived Waterloo, but can he survive the season as London’s most eligible bachelor? Convinced his battle scars make him unlovable, and to escape society’s matchmakers, Ross proposes a wedding in name only to shy, sensible Carenza Bettridge. Liberated from her cruel stepmother and bullying half sisters, she blossoms into a confident, altogether desirable woman. He promised Carenza a convenient marriage but inconveniently finds himself wanting more…

[i]An imperfect proposal…But a perfect match?

Major James Ros
On Sale December 1, 2021

“Will you take this man?”

“No, I will not.”

Moments away from becoming a viscountess, Marietta Harrington realizes that she cannot marry the man her father has chosen for her. Wedding guest Edmund Fitzroy whisks her away from the church…and as she gets to know this virtual stranger, she’s drawn into a delicious courtship. When Edmund mysteriously disappears, Marietta faces a terrible choice. Should she trust the man she loves or submit to another arranged marriage?
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]“Will you take this man?”

“No, I will not.”

Momen
On Sale December 1, 2021

Returning from battle To a mansion in disarray!

When James, Viscount Grayford, returns home with his reputation in tatters, the last thing he needs is incompetent new housekeeper Emma Bryant! But beneath her drab gown and ugly cap is a pretty young woman of quality, forced to work by straitened circumstances. As she proves steadfast and courageous in helping him clear his name, James can’t help but want her—even if what burns between them is utterly forbidden…

[i]Returning from battle To a mansion in disarray!

When James,
On Sale December 1, 2021

She saved his life He awakened her heart

Nurse Thea Peverett saves an injured soldier in the Crimea—only to realize he can’t remember who he is! She brings him home to England to help him recuperate. As Thea warms to charming, irresistible Edward, who understands her like no other man ever has, she forces herself to resist him. For one day he might recall his true identity and leave her behind…

[i]She saved his life He awakened her heart

Nurse Thea Peverett
On Sale December 1, 2021

A pretend marriageA passion that’s anything but…

The great depression has left heiress Jolie Cramer’s family destitute! To save them, Jolie must abandon her dreams of independence and marry wealthy Randal Osterlund. Thank goodness Randal only wants a wife to secure a business deal and shares her feelings about love—nothing but heartache! Jolie quickly realizes that’s not all they have in common, but falling for her charismatic husband wasn’t part of their agreement…

[i]A pretend marriageA passion that’s anything but…

The gre
On Sale December 1, 2021

Her rugged prisoner

…becomes her fiercest protector

Capturing legendary Highlander Malcolm of Clan Colquhoun was Andreona’s last chance to win her tyrannical father’s respect. Instead he orders them both to be killed! Resigned to her devastating role as the family outcast, she and her prisoner escape and continue on his quest to return a treasured heirloom. They find solace in their unexpected passion, but haunted by a lifetime of betrayals, will either dare to hope it could last beyond their journey?

[i]Her rugged prisoner

…becomes her fiercest protector

Cap
On Sale December 1, 2021

Scarred by life…Until he finds her

Stumbling upon Lady Melissa Aldercombe hiding away in his library during a ball, Sir Adam Lathbury expects to be greeted by her horror and revulsion at his disfigured appearance—not a fiery frisson of attraction that he thought he’d never encounter again. But after his betrothed rejected him, can Adam believe the connection is genuine? Especially when he discovers she’s harboring an explosive reputation-destroying secret!

[i]Scarred by life…Until he finds her

Stumbling upon Lady Mel
On Sale January 1, 2022

A husband’s redemption…

A second chance at love?

Nathaniel Honeywell returns from being presumed dead expecting to be welcomed home with open arms. He’s shocked when his wife, Hester, isn’t pleased to see him! But Nathaniel can’t blame Hester for believing he abandoned her when she needed him most… During their marriage, he foolishly valued money over his wife. Now his experiences have left him a changed man, and as the simmering attraction between them grows, Nathaniel is determined to prove it!
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]A husband’s redemption…

A second chance at love?

Natha
On Sale January 1, 2022

She’s the best wife…

…he never wanted!

Ross MacMillan lifts his bride’s veil…and discovers it’s not the woman he’d agreed to marry but her beautiful younger sister, Ilysa MacDonnell! The new MacMillan chieftain must accept Ilysa as his wife, for retaining his clan’s lands depends on her father’s support. But why is she there? Are her aims to help him or her father? Drawing out Ilysa’s secrets will kindle an alliance more powerful—and passionate!—than Ross ever imagined…

[i]She’s the best wife…

…he never wanted!

Ross MacMilla
On Sale January 1, 2022

From high school enemiesTo shotgun wedding!

Growing up, heiress Randi Osterlund found the only person who didn’t care who her parents were was penniless Jason Heim—until a bitter exchange left bad blood between them. Now, years later, Randi needs Jason’s land for a business venture, but the self-made man refuses to sell. There was always something burning between them, and when their arguing turns into one unforgettable night, the consequences risk adding to the ’50s baby boom!

[i]From high school enemiesTo shotgun wedding!

Growing up, heire
On Sale January 1, 2022

His best friend’s sister

Now a tempting beauty

Taking Lady Daisy Springfeld to his estate to convalesce after her cycling accident is the least the Duke of Mandivale can do to help the family who has been so kind to him. But now that Daisy has grown into a beautiful, rebellious young lady, Guy knows he must suppress any lustful thoughts. Only all too soon they’ve gone beyond friendship, and the taste of the forbidden is too tempting to ignore…

[i]His best friend’s sister

Now a tempting beauty

Taking La
On Sale January 1, 2022

A wrongfully disgraced woman

And the disreputable son of a duke

Sophia Marland is contemplating her limited options on the doorstep of a brothel when Oliver Addison offers her refuge in his home. She must ignore the longings sparked by her handsome benefactor—until he reveals a desire to match her own! But Sophia may never escape the scandal that has left her destitute…and that makes her unsuitable for a man who’s also trying to restore his own aristocratic reputation…

[i]A wrongfully disgraced woman

And the disreputable son of a du
On Sale January 1, 2022

A man she can trust…

With her life…and her heart?

Ordered by her father to choose a husband by the end of the Highland Games—or he will select one for her—widow Moira Fraser hastily elopes with Rory McKenna, Laird of Blackmore. But they soon discover neither is free of the past. Rory has a price on his head and needs an heir as soon as possible, and Moira’s horrible first marriage has left her afraid of letting her new husband get close…

[i]A man she can trust…

With her life…and her heart?

Orde
On Sale February 1, 2022

A convenient marriage

Could save them both…

Battle-weary Viking Lord Hafual plans to tend his lands, raise his son and recover from the traumatic death of his wife. So nobody is more surprised than him when his neighbor, Lady Elene, publicly announces their intention to wed! Learning the danger Elene faces if he refuses stirs feelings of protectiveness, and a longing in Hafual he’d long since buried. So, for better or worse, he’ll make Elene his bride…
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]A convenient marriage

Could save them both…

Battle-wear
On Sale February 1, 2022

A brooding marquess

And a mysterious widow

On the outside Henry Spencer, Marquess of Clairborne, has it all: title, fortune and dashing good looks. Inside he’s haunted by nightmares. Seeking sanctuary at his Scottish estate, his peace is disturbed by a new tenant, widow Genevieve de l’Omont. Her beauty and spirit lead to a growing desire that distracts him from his troubles, but as he unravels a mystery from his past, he discovers Genevieve has secrets of her own…

[i]A brooding marquess

And a mysterious widow

On the outside
On Sale February 1, 2022

A strategic marriage…

…with his runaway bride!

Coira Barron is the last woman Fergus MacMillan would choose to marry—he’s never forgiven her for running away with another man on the eve of their wedding six years ago. Now an alliance with widowed Coira is crucial, and Fergus is shocked to discover his new wife is nowhere near as disloyal as he believed. Protecting her and his clan are his priority, but can he protect his own heart?

[i]A strategic marriage…

…with his runaway bride!

Coira
On Sale February 1, 2022

The earl she loved to hate

…until she stayed in his mansion!

Sophie Gilbert has thwarted the standoffish new earl’s plans to sell his country estate and the quaint village that forms part of it. But when disaster strikes and he offers her refuge, she must reconsider everything about this vexing, determined man. After the heartbreak in her past, it’s a revelation to feel her pulse racing and her body yearning for his touch…

[i]The earl she loved to hate

…until she stayed in his mansio
On Sale February 1, 2022

To keep her home…She must marry!

When Elizabeth Morsely’s beloved farm is sold to a genteel London family, she’s stunned to learn that she’s part and parcel…as a bride! This country girl believes she’ll have nothing in common with her city groom, William Grant, except he’s as reluctant to wed as she is. They agree to a platonic partnership, until Elizabeth glimpses the pure heart behind William’s aristocratic demeanor. Might their arranged marriage become more after all?

[i]To keep her home…She must marry!

When Elizabeth Morsely’
On Sale February 1, 2022

A penniless governess

And the dour Laird of Ardmore

Lydia Farnham must travel to a remote Scottish island to work for widower Alasdair MacDonald, who doesn’t trust her or her unconventional teaching methods! Yet as his daughter flourishes, so, too, does the intense connection between Lydia and Alasdair. Only she should know better than to fall for the handsome laird when it could leave her without a job, or a home…

[i]A penniless governess

And the dour Laird of Ardmore

Lydia
On Sale March 1, 2022

An invitation to Venice…

To save their marriage!

Suggesting divorce to her estranged husband, Jamie, Duke of Byson, takes all of Rose Wilkins’s courage. Years of distance and heartbreak have taken a toll—she needs a new start. But Jamie won’t hear of divorce, because of the scandal alone. His counteroffer is a trip to Venice… Might discovering Venice’s delights together rekindle the still-simmering desire that drew Rose to Jamie as a starry-eyed young American heiress?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]An invitation to Venice…

To save their marriage!

Suggestin
On Sale March 1, 2022

The marquess she loves to hate

…or the man she can’t resist?

Farmer’s daughter Charlotte Greenacre regrets attending a matchmaker’s party when she has to spend it avoiding her enemy, Lord Robert Overby! Until she learns that the handsome widower is not the villain she thought—and that after his unhappy marriage, he doesn’t want a new wife. It should mean she can now relax in his company…if it wasn’t for the irritating flare of attraction between them!

[i]The marquess she loves to hate

…or the man she can’t resist
On Sale March 1, 2022

Knight Theo Grenville will do whatever it takes to discover who’s plotting against his king. So befriending—and even romancing—his target’s middle daughter, Medea, is merely part of his sworn duty. But what isn’t? Falling under the spell of a woman who’s anything but plain in his eyes! Yet every day they become closer, the more torn he is between his allegiance to his king and his heart…

[i]Knight Theo Grenville will do whatever it takes to discover who’
On Sale March 1, 2022

From dutiful bride…

To the laird’s unwilling hostage!

Kidnapping Elspeth MacMillan on her way to an arranged marriage is the only way for new laird Calum Campbell to avoid more bloodshed and bargain peace for his people. Calum expects her fury but doesn’t expect the feisty lass to break through his defenses into his heart. With war waging between their families, will they ever be able to yield to love?

[i]From dutiful bride…

To the laird’s unwilling hostage!

Ki
On Sale March 1, 2022

A daredevil rescue…

An unexpected reunion

Imprisoned during the French Revolution, English spy Lord Laurence Beaumont is finally rescued—by the courageous, beautiful Delphine St. Clair. Back home in Cornwall, Laurence has no interest in the convenient marriage offered by a local landowner—until he discovers the bride is Delphine! With intense memories of their liaison dangereuse in Paris, Laurence knows theirs will be an unconventional union…but can he keep his promise never to be a spy again?

[i]A daredevil rescue…

An unexpected reunion

Imprisoned durin
On Sale March 1, 2022

Hers was a body of marble…

Until he brought it to life

After her tyrannical late husband ruined her reputation, Lady Mercy Armstrong is longing to reinvent herself. The perfect opportunity presents itself when rebellious self-made man Jack Dalmuir has a daring proposition—a fake dalliance that will change society’s view of her! Only, cavorting with the handsome Scotsman ignites a passion that could change both their lives forever…

[i]Hers was a body of marble…

Until he brought it to life

Aft
On Sale April 1, 2022

This very handsome earl…Is the one man she cannot fall for…

War widow Lily Walsh has left her aristocratic family behind, but she can’t deny her younger sister’s request to come to London to meet her fiancé. Though not a love match, Lord Sherborne is kind, amusing and ideal for her sister on paper. But as Lily gets to know him, she’s finding him alarmingly attractive! And the forbidden look in the earl’s eye shows the feeling is mutual…
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]This very handsome earl…Is the one man she cannot fall for…
On Sale April 1, 2022

A fight to save his people

A kiss to save his heart…

To regain his stolen lands and save his people from suffering, Robert of Penrith has returned to marry his enemy’s daughter. To Robert’s surprise, his dearest friend, Morwenna, helps him win the heiress’s hand—despite the danger to them both. The fierce, beautiful miller’s daughter has stood by him throughout his exile. But a single kiss ignites a passion that threatens to upend all Robert’s plans…

[i]A fight to save his people

A kiss to save his heart…

To re
On Sale April 1, 2022

Her unattainable guardian
The man she secretly yearns for!

This season, Eleanor Jennings must find a husband. Her guardian, Hugh, the autocratic and devastatingly alluring Duke of Kendal, has made that abundantly clear. The only flaw in his plan? Eleanor’s scandalous longing for him! Hugh might consider her off-limits and dangerously innocent, but Eleanor can see the pain and secrets he hides. Can Eleanor also be brave enough to make Hugh see the passion that exists between them?

[i]Her unattainable guardian
The man she secretly yearns for!

Thi
On Sale April 1, 2022

Working in close quarters…With an employer she can’t resist!

Thomasia Peverett is dreading her return to society, but when she’s offered a secretarial role by Member of Parliament Shaw Rawdon, he tempts her to leave the safety of her home. Shaw’s unlike anyone she’s ever met, and their attraction is undeniable. Even the revelation of her scandalous secret draws him closer! Thomasia knows it’s foolish to trust the wrong man, but will Shaw prove he’s worth it?

[i]Working in close quarters…With an employer she can’t resist!
On Sale April 1, 2022

A compelling enemies-to-lovers Viking romance from new author Sarah Rodi.Her tempting enemyIs a chink in her armor!

Viking shield maiden Svea Ivarsson would far rather face Saxon warriors than be on the run with the fiercely captivating Lord Ashford Stanton, protector to the Saxon king. Reaching Ash’s family castle, Svea must swap her chain mail for life as a lady. She can wield a sword like an expert, but no training has prepared her for craving the touch of her greatest enemy…

[i]A compelling enemies-to-lovers Viking romance from new author Sara
On Sale April 1, 2022

A jaded rake
And an innocent debutante…

Seeing Miss Sophia Cooper being rebuffed by a reprobate duke, Lord Ethan Rosemont does the gentlemanly thing and dances with her himself. He discovers she’s no damsel in distress but an intelligent woman who’s had enough of the marriage mart. It would be all too easy to give in to the desire fizzing between them—but only if this rake is willing to save her reputation by marrying her himself…

[i]A jaded rake
And an innocent debutante…

Seeing Miss Sophia C
On Sale May 1, 2022

A wedding between enemies
A marriage to heal their scars

Hiding a disfigurement, Eleanor de Vraille is already lacking confidence when she arrives at her future husband’s cheerless Welsh castle. And Rhun ab Owain’s open disapproval of her does nothing to make her feel at ease. Their union is to seal peace between their families, nothing more. But Eleanor’s heart rebels—is she a fool to hope for any affection from this strong-willed nobleman with the dark glittering eyes?
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]A wedding between enemies
A marriage to heal their scars

Hiding
On Sale May 1, 2022

In close quarters…

With the Viking she’d loved and lost

A Shieldmaiden Sisters story—with her family fallen on hard times, Valda’s forced to join the crew on Halfdan Ulfsson’s merchant ship as he sets sail on the treacherous silk route. But this handsome jarl’s son is the man she’d planned to wed, until his bitter betrayal. Knowing she can never trust him, she must focus on saving her sisters…and not the intense connection that still burns between them!

[i]In close quarters…

With the Viking she’d loved and lost

A
On Sale May 1, 2022

The duke’s Southern belle…

Causing a stir in society!

Committed bachelor Andrew, Duke of Mansfield, is content to believe the lady he’s been betrothed to since childhood will never return. But when the American Civil War drives Annabelle from her life in Virginia to England, Andrew finds himself reluctantly captivated by her! Luckily, she is as unwilling to wed as he is—yet when inhibitions are lowered at a masked ball, Andrew’s intrigued to know the real Annabelle…

[i]The duke’s Southern belle…

Causing a stir in society!

Comm
On Sale May 1, 2022

Finding his wife…Puts them both in peril!

When they were newly married, their lives had been full of joy, but tragedy has struck, and Grant Rathmore’s wife has run away to her father—a dangerous Jacobite sympathizer. Fearful for Madeleine’s life, Grant finds her at a London ball, looking more beautiful than ever and dancing without a care in the world. Now Grant vows to do whatever it takes to keep her safe…

[i]Finding his wife…Puts them both in peril!

When they were newly
On Sale May 1, 2022

The most notorious gentleman

Is the only man she wants…

Everyone has heard the whispers about the Duke of Scofield: that he killed his own father! But Lady Rachel knows he’s innocent, because she was with him that fateful night. He’s too honorable to clear his name by ruining her, but why has he cut her out of his life? Rachel must discover the whole truth if she’s to have any chance of being with him…

[i]The most notorious gentleman

Is the only man she wants…

Ever
On Sale May 1, 2022

Her plan to marry well…

Has backfired spectacularly!

Miss Betsy Fairfax must marry to save her family from financial ruin. Only, her mother’s overzealous efforts to find kindhearted Betsy a suitable match have made her society’s most undesirable debutante! She’s ready to give up and become a paid companion, when she shares a spine-tingling kiss with James, a charming steward. Hardly the way to catch a viscount, unless he’s not entirely whom he seems…

[i]Her plan to marry well…

Has backfired spectacularly!

Miss Be
On Sale June 1, 2022

The marquess has returnedTo claim his marchioness!

Venetia has made a quiet life for herself without any help from the man she married five years ago. They were both trapped into marriage, but he abandoned her. So when newly titled Marquess Everett Lasalle returns unannounced, expecting his wallflower wife to step into the role of society lady, she won’t make it easy! Even if he does seem a changed man and is sparking a desire worth waiting for…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]The marquess has returnedTo claim his marchioness!

Venetia has m
On Sale June 1, 2022

From forbidden loveTo forever?

Belles Biscuit Shop is more like a home than a place of work for Nancy MacQueen. The shared attraction between her and James Redbourne, the handsome owner of a nearby store, has been simmering for years, but she’s refused to trust his feelings for her. After all, they’re not remotely in the same social class. Until one day Nancy can no longer deny her love—only to find he’s become engaged to someone else!
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]From forbidden loveTo forever?

Belles Biscuit Shop is more like