Harlequin Romance Harlequin Love Inspired New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 06:43PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Love Inspired line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 150 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 150

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

He’s learned from his mistakes…

But can he prove he’s changed?

When Sawyer Roth is hired to work on his childhood ranch, he knows he has a damaged reputation to repair. Tess Malone, the new ranch owner’s daughter, is the hardest to win over. But as Christmas approaches, Tess and her toddler son find a way into Sawyer’s heart. He lost everything the last time he put his trust in love. Can he risk it all again?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]He’s learned from his mistakes…

But can he prove he’s c
On Sale October 1, 2021

She never thought she’d see him again…

Or tell him they have a son.

Ten years ago, Devlyn McCabe refused to let her secret—their child—be the reason Ryland Bauer stayed. Now Rye’s back to make an offer on her property, and she can’t keep hiding the truth. Rye will do anything to be part of his son’s life. But he’ll have to reveal the real reason he left if he wants them to become a family…

[i]She never thought she’d see him again…

Or tell him they h
On Sale October 1, 2021

Torn between family loyalty

and her dreams for the future…

Grace Beiler’s shocked when Zach Miller arrives at her family’s farmhouse seeking forgiveness for his teenage mistake that cost her sister’s fiancé his life. But when her father gives Zach a job, Grace gets to know the man he’s become…and starts to want more than friendship. Can love bloom amid hidden secrets and family grief, and give them a fresh start at Christmas?

[i]Torn between family loyalty

and her dreams for the future…
On Sale October 1, 2021

Stranded together for the holidays…

with one chance to heal the past.

Ending up snowbound with her ex for Christmas is a shock for Liv Butler—especially when she learns Zane Harris secretly adopted their child. While Liv longs to know the daughter she was forced to give up as a teen, Zane’s girls are his priority, and the widower doesn’t trust Liv to stay after the snow clears. But could she be just what his family needs?

[i]Stranded together for the holidays…

with one chance to heal
On Sale October 1, 2021

Some inheritances have strings attached.

This one requires him to get married…

In her last matchmaking attempt, Zed Evans’s late aunt stipulated he must find a wife—or lose his childhood home. Fortunately, the resolute bachelor needs to be married for only three months. Now he just has to convince Tasha Jenkins to be his holiday wife in exchange for funds to get her dream business started. It’s the perfect plan…until love makes an unexpected appearance.

[i]Some inheritances have strings attached.

This one requires hi
On Sale October 1, 2021

With a baby on the way…

can this struggling widow save her home?

In danger of losing her farm after her husband’s death, Abigail Yutzy needs help—even if she can’t afford it. At her bishop's insistence, property manager Thomas Albrecht pitches in to aid the pregnant widow. With his troubled past and her shattered heart, their arrangement must stay business only. But their uneasy holiday alliance might just heal both their hearts…

[i]With a baby on the way…

can this struggling widow save her
On Sale November 1, 2021

As her plans unravel,

can she give her children what they truly need?

Foster mom Rae Girard’s determined to make her children’s first Christmas with her the best they’ve ever had—and she’s shocked when the town scrooge, attorney Cole Heinsohn, offers to pitch in. Rae’s young charges have melted Cole’s heart, and he wants them to experience the special day he never had. But when disaster strikes, an imperfect holiday might bring them something better: a family…
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]As her plans unravel,

can she give her children what they tr
On Sale November 1, 2021

To give this baby a refuge,

she must reopen her heart…

When Amish midwife Lovina Albrecht finds an abandoned baby, she’s determined to give the child a home for the holidays—even if doing so brings up difficult memories. But she’s not prepared for her bishop to assign standoffish Jonah Lapp to help care for the little girl. As their temporary arrangement begins to feel like family, can they overcome old hurts to build a future?

[i]To give this baby a refuge,

she must reopen her heart…
On Sale November 1, 2021

With a little boy’s help,

can he let go of painful memories?

Casey Evans wants no part in the holidays, which is a major problem for Mayor Sutton Wentworth. Sutton has her heart set on their town winning a national Christmas contest, and Casey’s refusal to decorate his coffee shop could ruin everything. Thankfully, her precious son has worked his charms on Casey. But can one little boy—and his mother—change the mind of the local grinch?

[i]With a little boy’s help,

can he let go of painful memorie
On Sale November 1, 2021

An Amish matchmaker in need of a job…

and a widower in need of a wife.

After Hannah Miller loses her dream job, becoming a nanny—and matchmaker—for widower Jake Burkholder is her only option. Finding Jake a wife is her hardest assignment yet. After all, he once broke Hannah’s heart when he married her best friend. But as long-held secrets are revealed, Hannah can’t help but wish she could be Jake’s perfect match…

[i]An Amish matchmaker in need of a job…

and a widower in nee
On Sale November 1, 2021

Searching for a safe haven

and a new beginning…

Returning home for the holidays after an unexpected pregnancy, Clara Fisher needs a fresh start. And working as a housekeeper for Tucker Church and his teenage niece is the first step. Clara still has hard choices to make, but Tucker might be just the person to help her forget her fears. Could the path to her new future also lead to love?

[i]Searching for a safe haven

and a new beginning…

Returni
On Sale November 1, 2021

Will reviving an old tradition

be the start of something new?

When she inherits a beautiful historic house, nurse Leah Dean knows selling it could solve all her problems. But there’s just one catch—she and co-owner Pastor Benton Hunt must cohost the Gingerbread Gala in the home first. As Christmas approaches, Leah and Benton grow closer, and parting with the house—and each other—is not as easy as they thought…

[i]Will reviving an old tradition

be the start of something new
On Sale December 1, 2021

His life has skidded off the tracks…

Can she help him start over?

Training avalanche rescue dogs with his best friend’s sister, Felicity Winslow, was never in Stone Keller’s plans. But after a reckless motorcycle accident ends his rodeo career, he has nowhere to go but home to Colorado. Working with the dogs—and Felicity—could be exactly what he needs to put the pieces of his life back together.
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]His life has skidded off the tracks…

Can she help him star
On Sale December 1, 2021

Can three little matchmakers

lasso a cowboy father?

When injured professional bull rider Luke Beckett returns to his hometown to recover, he doesn’t expect his B and B host and physical therapist to be his first and only love, Meg Brennan. He’s also unprepared for Meg’s adorable triplets to steal his heart. Luke’s past has him doubting he’s good enough for Meg and the children, but they might be just what the doctor ordered to help him heal…

[i]Can three little matchmakers

lasso a cowboy father?

When
On Sale December 1, 2021

Healing his physical wounds

is just the beginning…

Seeking a break from her nursing duties, Miriam Stoltzfus returns home to Lost Creek—and encounters her most difficult patient yet. Her childhood neighbor, Matthew King, is suffering after an accident left him injured and his younger brother dead. But he doesn’t want anyone’s help. Can Miriam guide him through his grief to prove he’s still the strong, confident man she remembers?

[i]Healing his physical wounds

is just the beginning…

Seek
On Sale December 1, 2021

A veteran in need of a fresh start
will get more than he bargained for…

Veteran Micah Holland's scars go deeper than anyone knows. An inheritance from his mentor could be a new beginning—if he shares the inherited goat farm with fiercely independent Paige Watson. Now the only way they can keep the farm is to work together. But first Micah must prove he's a changed man to keep his dream and the woman he's falling for.

[i]A veteran in need of a fresh start
will get more than he barga
On Sale December 1, 2021

Sometimes a little disaster
can be a great blessing.

The last thing widower Paul Ebersole needs after discovering he has a teenage daughter and a granddaughter is for his kitten to cause havoc in Haddie Petersheim’s Amish creamery. Yet working with Haddie to repair her store might be the answer to his prayers…if he and the widowed mother join forces on their parenting problems. But what happens when their two little families start to feel like one?

[i]Sometimes a little disaster
can be a great blessing.

The la
On Sale December 1, 2021

A lonely rancher. His brother's surprise widow.

Can they find their way home?

Still processing his grief, Jet Mayer is shocked to learn his late brother had a secret wife and child. Though he's neck-deep running his family's ranch, nothing will keep Jet from supporting Holly and little Clara. But Holly wants to follow her own path—even if Jet’s the steadfast man she once wished for. Can they somehow reconcile their dreams to make a forever life together?

[i]A lonely rancher. His brother's surprise widow.

Can they fin
On Sale January 1, 2022

They have almost everything in common…

except the thing that could keep them apart.

Much to her Amish mother's exasperation, Bay Stutzman isn't looking for a husband. That is, until a buggy accident on a stormy night leads to meeting handsome greenhouse owner David Jansen—who might just be Bay's perfect match. The only problem? David is a Mennonite. Now Bay is torn between her life among the Amish…and the man she can't envision a life without.
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]They have almost everything in common…

except the thing tha
On Sale January 1, 2022

Surprise fatherhood could be just the thing

to reform this black sheep.

Called home after an injury in the family, prodigal son Samuel Navarro shocks everyone by arriving with his surprise baby in tow. When Samuel’s mom is unable to act as a full-time babysitter, his childhood love, Joella James, reluctantly takes the job. But can the newly devoted dad convince Joella he’s a changed man…and that she’s the perfect final piece to his little family?

[i]Surprise fatherhood could be just the thing

to reform this bl
On Sale January 1, 2022

To secure the future she’s been wishing for,

she must earn her boss’s trust.

Escaping to the Texas Hill Country with her daughter for a vet tech internship is Stephanie Thornton’s chance at a safer life. But when medicine goes missing from Caden Stoughton’s struggling vet clinic, all evidence points to Stephanie. With the new life she’s been searching for hanging in the balance, Stephanie must convince Caden to trust her with his business…and his heart.

[i]To secure the future she’s been wishing for,

she must earn
On Sale January 1, 2022

Healing his daughter

is worth risking his heart.

After a tragic event leaves Rob Melbourne’s little girl traumatized, he’ll do anything to help her recover—even enlist his first love, Juliet Newkirk, and her therapy pup, Moose. Working with Juliet stirs up old feelings for Rob, a distraction he doesn’t need. But with the dog’s help, the road to healing his daughter might just give Rob and Juliet a second chance at happiness…

[i]Healing his daughter

is worth risking his heart.

After a t
On Sale January 1, 2022

To give her nephew a home,

she’ll need one man’s help…

When Anke Bachman agrees to care for her Englisch nephew despite disapproval from her community, moving in to a derelict old house is her only option. With newcomer Josiah Mast’s help, she might just be able to make the place livable. But Josiah’s past has him wary of any hint of scandal. As their feelings blossom, can Josiah and Anke find acceptance in the community…and a future together?

[i]To give her nephew a home,

she’ll need one man’s help…
On Sale January 1, 2022

He trusts her with his new daughter.

But his wounded heart is another matter…

Twice left at the altar, preacher Jase Armstrong avoids commitment at all costs—until he inherits his cousin’s three-day-old baby. Pushing him further out of his comfort zone is Erin Tucker, the nurse for his live-in octogenarian boss, and her lessons on caring for an infant. But can Jase open his heart enough to see the family forming around him?

[i]He trusts her with his new daughter.

But his wounded heart is
On Sale February 1, 2022

Falling for each other

could ruin everything…

Despite pressure from his parents, shy, stuttering widower Jethro Weaver does not want to remarry and has hatched the perfect plan—a fake courtship with an unsuitable partner. His senior by a decade, widow Susannah Mast has had enough of unwanted suitors and reluctantly agrees to Jethro’s scheme. But what happens when their fake relationship turns into something real?
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]Falling for each other

could ruin everything…

Despite p
On Sale February 1, 2022

Could his biggest fear

be what he needs to heal?

After a traumatic brain injury, military vet Behr Delgado refuses the one thing that could help him—a service dog. But Ellery Watson is sure the perfect pup will change Behr’s life and offers to work with him one-on-one. As Behr sets about overcoming his fears, Ellery’s surprised to find herself opening up about her troubled nephew. Will family obligations force them to deny what’s in their hearts?

[i]Could his biggest fear

be what he needs to heal?

After a
On Sale February 1, 2022

Separated at birth

and determined to become a family.

“She looks like me!” When her orphaned niece utters those words, Kelsey Harris is shocked—not only that Morgan has a long-lost twin but that the grieving five-year-old spoke at all. Overjoyed by Morgan and Mia’s instant connection, Kelsey and Zach Johnson, Mia’s widowed adoptive father, agree to be friends—and only friends. But can they ignore their growing feelings when the matchmaking sisters put their plan into action?

[i]Separated at birth

and determined to become a family.

“
On Sale February 1, 2022

Facing the past

could change his future.

Veterinarian Neal Rodgers is in Wander Canyon seeking the truth about his past—not to rescue a litter of kittens under his next-door neighbor’s porch. But persistent single-mom Tessa Kennedy is impossible to ignore—especially when she uncovers a family secret of her own. Discovering the hidden facts of their histories could be the key to unlocking everything in this small town.

[i]Facing the past

could change his future.

Veterinarian Nea
On Sale February 1, 2022

To be a good father

he needs the right teacher

When his twins’ nanny leaves for a family emergency, single dad Knox Taylor knows he’s in over his head caring for the girls alone. But having their aunt’s aid for the summer wasn’t the assistance he had in mind. But Merritt Lane’s crash course in fatherhood might just teach Knox what he desperately needs to know…and reveal she’s the partner he didn’t know he was missing.

[i]To be a good father

he needs the right teacher

When his t
On Sale February 1, 2022

They can’t change the past…

but they can choose their future

Opening a new farm shop on Prince Edward Island with her little sister is Mattie Albrecht’s chance at a fresh start. But avoiding her past becomes impossible when Benjamin Kuhns—her old secret crush—offers to help with repairs. As they work together to renovate the shop, the new beginning they’re searching for could be right in front of them…

[i]They can’t change the past…

but they can choose their fu
On Sale March 1, 2022

Will she give up what she loves

for who she loves?

Forced to return home to care for her ailing mother, veterinarian Abigail Mast must make an impossible choice—between her career and her Amish community. And handsome neighbor Benjamin Troyer isn’t making the decision any easier for her. When an opportunity to stay in Montana presents itself, can Abigail come to a decision that will yield the greatest rewards?
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]Will she give up what she loves

for who she loves?

Forced to
On Sale March 1, 2022

Falling for a fiancé

she doesn’t remember…

Traveling to Maine in search of family, Mari Kemp is injured in an accident—and ends up with amnesia. Mistakenly believing she’s the fiancée he’s been exchanging letters with, wheelwright Asher Fisher will do anything to help Mari recover her memories. He’s kind, caring—maybe even her perfect match. But she’ll need to remember the past before she can see their future.

[i]Falling for a fiancé

she doesn’t remember…

Traveling to
On Sale March 1, 2022

While recovering from the past…

Can she hope for a new future?

After a tragic loss, reading teacher Emily Carver dedicates her life to educating troubled boys with the help of service dog Lady. Tutoring new school handyman Dev McCarthy’s struggling son reminds Emily of everything she’s missing. Time spent with them could heal her heart—only, Dev has a secret. Can she see past what he’s hiding to the family forming around her?

[i]While recovering from the past…

Can she hope for a new future
On Sale March 1, 2022

Will giving them refuge…

Heal their damaged past?

Focused on his business and charity work, rancher Bowie Trudeau can’t afford a distraction. Then his childhood crush, Sage Walker, returns home after thirteen years with her niece and nephew in tow. Helping the troubled kids and their aunt might put his career—and heart—in jeopardy. But uncovering her secrets and convincing Sage to stay might give him the family he’s always wanted…

[i]Will giving them refuge…

Heal their damaged past?

Focused
On Sale March 1, 2022

To make them a family…

She’ll need his help.

Raising three children alone is tough, but single mom Carly Bradley makes it work—until she takes in one more. As she struggles to handle the new arrival, grumpy new neighbor Mike Morris seems to bond with little Hannah. But a past tragedy keeps Mike at arm’s length from Carly. Will they both learn to trust again before discovering happiness next door?

[i]To make them a family…

She’ll need his help.

Raising thr
On Sale March 1, 2022

Coming home as a single dad…

with a seven-year secret

Back home in Hearts Bay, Alaska, Asher Hale’s past has caught up with him. His son Cameron’s new reading tutor, Tess Madden, is actually Cameron's mother—but she doesn't know it. Their teenage romance is one neither has forgotten, but Asher’s secret lies between them. Now he will have to risk it all. Because telling the truth is the only path to a family reunion.

[i]Coming home as a single dad…

with a seven-year secret

Back
On Sale April 1, 2022

Could their unexpected reunion lead to a second chance?

She broke his heart years ago

But now she needs his help

Veterinarian Maya Roberts has complicated feelings about her ex—Iditarod racer Ace Reynolds—returning to Owl Creek, Alaska. But he’s the perfect person to help with her dog rescue. Now they’re working together, caught by their tangled past and still-unresolved feelings for each other. But a second chance with Ace isn’t just about forgiveness. It means sharing the secret that’s kept them apart…
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]Could their unexpected reunion lead to a second chance?

She bro
On Sale April 1, 2022

Falling for a pretend suitor

could cause real complications…

Amish single mom Deborah Mast is determined to raise her seven-year-old twin sons her way. But when neighbor Nicholas Stoltzfus takes the rambunctious boys on as apprentices on his farm, she’ll learn the value of his help with more than just the children. And when the two little matchmakers hatch a plan of their own, Deborah could also discover how to reopen her heart…

[i]Falling for a pretend suitor

could cause real complications…
On Sale April 1, 2022

Working together in her Amish garden

Will grow more than just flowers…

After losing her first love, Amish garden nursery owner Rebecca Eicher thought she’d shuttered her heart forever. But when Englisch stranger Jeb Martin asks for work, there’s an instantaneous connection—almost like Rebecca knows him. But Jeb has a past he’s been hiding. And when her brother helps play matchmaker, will the truth bring them together or break them apart?

[i]Working together in her Amish garden

Will grow more than just f
On Sale April 1, 2022

With a little help, she can face any challenge…

How can she move on

when the past is knocking?

Just when Emery Guthrie thinks she’s put her childhood trauma behind her with the help of her beloved service dog, Beau Wilde returns to town. She can’t believe her high school bully now has guardianship of two orphaned children. But Beau has changed. And with her help, he’s determined to prove he can be a father…but can he convince Emery to become part of their family?

[i]With a little help, she can face any challenge…

How can she m
On Sale April 1, 2022

Their peaceful life is about to be shaken up

Protecting them is her priority

Is there room for love?

A safe, quiet life—that’s what shepherdess Clementine Simon wants for her niece and nephew. There’s nothing safe or quiet about globe-trotting cameraman Liam Murphy. It’s only right that life pulled them in separate directions. But when he returns—temporarily—old feelings resurface. Can she take the biggest risk of all…falling in love?

[i]Their peaceful life is about to be shaken up

Protecting them is
On Sale April 1, 2022

His latest project has a two-year-old surprise

The house he wants to restore

The family he wants to build

Fatherhood wasn’t what Bradley Ainsworth expected to find at Henny House. The run-down Victorian is his best shot at proving himself as a historic renovator, but the new owner has no interest in recreating the past. Claire Woodbury and her foster daughter, Emily, are focused on the future—until everyone learns that Emily is Bradley’s daughter. Does that future have room for him as a father…and more?

[i]His latest project has a two-year-old surprise

The house he wan
On Sale May 1, 2022

One “yes” could change everything…

Pretend suitor…

or her most suitable match?

Eliza Keim has no interest in getting married. But with her stepfather pressuring her to court, Eliza begrudgingly agrees to walk out with blueberry farmer Jonas Kanagy. She has no idea his true intention is only to protect his brother from getting his heart broken. Yet making their in-name-only courtship look real is surprisingly easy. Might this practical arrangement end up backfiring in the best possible way?
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]One “yes” could change everything…

Pretend suitor…

or
On Sale May 1, 2022

Is he home for good?

A future he didn’t want…

Could become the family he needs.

Building contractor Mark Caldwell is ready to inherit his grandfather’s horse ranch and put his traumatic past behind him—if he can survive working in Texas Hill Country for a year. But when his dog bonds with local caterer Holly Elliot’s son, Mark can’t refuse Holly’s request to be her son’s mentor. Can they put aside their differences long enough to open their hearts?

[i]Is he home for good?

A future he didn’t want…

Could become
On Sale May 1, 2022

Even a matchmaker can’t predict true love…

She has to find him a bride

unless she falls for him first…

Widow Adel Draschel refuses to marry again, but that won’t stop her from playing matchmaker for her old schoolmate Jake Knussli. After a decade with the English, Jake’s six-month time limit to marry so he can inherit his uncle’s farm is quickly running out. Finding him the perfect wife won’t be easy…especially when Adel might just be his perfect match.

[i]Even a matchmaker can’t predict true love…

She has to find hi
On Sale May 1, 2022

Going home could mean risking her heart…

She needs help to start over…

But can she ever trust again?

Widowed, pregnant and under her controlling mother-in-law’s thumb, Charlotte Tremaine needs help—but she doesn’t expect it to come from her estranged childhood best friend. Yet after a fainting spell lands her in the hospital, Sheriff Logan Carter whisks her away to his foster mother’s mountain home to recover. But when her secrets follow, can she face her painful past with Logan at her side?

[i]Going home could mean risking her heart…

She needs help to star
On Sale May 1, 2022

Telling the truth could set him free

He’s hiding something…

Can a special K-9 encourage him to reveal all?

When a family crisis leaves rancher Randy Watkins caring for a surprise baby nephew, he turns to longtime friend Hannah Carr for help. But Randy has a heart condition—a secret he’s determined to hide…until Hannah’s clever retired service dog threatens to expose it. As friendship turns to something more, can Randy trust Hannah with the truth?

[i]Telling the truth could set him free

He’s hiding something…
On Sale May 1, 2022

A little boy’s love changes everything…

A temporary home…

or the start of happily-ever-after?

Back in the little town of Sunrise, Texas, to help her grandmother, Dallas chef Rachel Landry plans to use the time to heal her broken heart. She has no need to help handsome neighbor Mac Greer with his guest ranch. But her growing affection for his little boy could be just the push she needs to once again see the possibility of something more…

[i]A little boy’s love changes everything…

A temporary home…
On Sale June 1, 2022

Sometimes it takes two good reasons
To give love a second chance…

The moment the sweet-faced twins arrive in Alaska, Eliana Madden is smitten. They almost make her forget that their father, Tate Adams, broke her heart. Now Eliana has agreed to help Tate take care of the twins for the summer. Could this be the start of healing the rift between their families…and the beginning of a new adventure for them all?
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]Sometimes it takes two good reasons
To give love a second chance
On Sale June 1, 2022

He can’t change the past…
but he can choose his future

Resolved to keep his promise, Lieutenant Nate Marshall returns to Timber Falls to look after his first love—the widow of his best friend, who was killed in the line of duty. Grieving mom Adley Wilson is overwhelmed by her bee farm, her grandfather-in-law who lives with her and her new baby. But accepting Nate’s help may just be the lifeline she needs…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]He can’t change the past…
but he can choose his future

Reso