Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2580

over a year ago -lostgirl- said…
sad
oh god!i just realised that i hadn't returned a dvd i rent from a video club on saturday!omg!i'll pay a lot of money now!almost 9 euro.damn it!
over a year ago sahour95 said…
sad
We have A LOT of tests the whole year but still we have exams!
big smile
Dharmage!:)
Dharmage!:)
angry
I hate when that happened te same thing happened to me two weeks ago and I had to pay alot too!
cool
I like the icon!
the same for me sahar.we have tests the whole year and we also have one month exams in the end.that sucks!
thanks!i miss charlie so much...
who's your favorite character?
I know How old are you anyway?
big smile
SAWYER and Juliet but Sawyer is my fav since ever I LOVEEEEE him so much!!!!!!!! CRAZY!LOL!
laugh
i'm 15!actualli i'm 14,5!what about u?
over a year ago sk91 said…
we have tests the whole year and we also have one month exams in the end -> yes.. that sucks.. we have such think only in last class of our 'High School'.. we have something called 'Matura' and then you have exams for polish(my national language), math, foreign language( for me of course it will be english ;p) and 0-3 subjects you choosed..

Love the icon<3
last edited over a year ago
angry
i love sawyer and juliet too!i wish she isn't dead!
mine are locke(dead),charlie(dead)and richard(alive!!).isn't it so unfair that my fav characters die?????
big smile
I'm 14 !
sylwia we have exams in 14 lessons!!and we also have tests the whole year!and u have only 6 exams and no tests??????omg!that's so unfair!
so sahar you need 4 more years to graduate right?
meh
I know that sucks !!!!!!!!! I'm really sorry I miss Charlie too but don't care that much about Lock. At least Richard is still alive!!!!!!!!
I hope Juliet isn't dead too. I will be so sad if she's dead
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Hi guys!
heart
hey Emily!!what's up girl?
smile
yeah! My sister is graduating this year. And she has to study really hard so she can go to a deasent colage. I think you know her. white_rose a Jate freak you know her right? you are a Jate fan too!
kiss
Hi Emily hun how r u??
oh of course i know her!!we haven't ever talked but i see her in comments!!she's a great lost fan!!
I'm okay thanks guys :D Yourselves?
smile
I know we always talk about Lost I told her to join I knew she'd have fun but for the time being she's extremely busy
crying
emily,i have to read today and i'm kind of sad about it... it's 16:33 here and i haven't even opened my book!i can't....
smile
I'm fine hun except that I have exams and that the weather is really hot here! I heared in England it rains almost all seasons is that right?!
smile
oh tell her good luck then sahar!
heart
Dharmage!!!
Dharmage!!!
u have only 6 exams and no tests? -> well... no.... we don't have final exams in every year.. we have only Matura in last year of school.. but we have many other exams before... we have also 14/15 <depents which class> subjects... oh and Matura take one moth <alwys May> .. and it's not onle 6 exams .. (speeking polish, engish, writing polish , english, writing maths.. and 3 other subjects on two levels)..and usually only that exam decided on which colage<well we don't have colages, but ok ;p> you can go ;/
heart
Hi Em!!
i got it sylwia!but this system is much better than ours!
it's 16:33 here and i haven't even opened my book!i can't.... --> Aww that sucks! How come you can't open it?

I heared in England it rains almost all seasons is that right?! --> LMAO Yea that's right =P Actually it's quite sunny now though, because it's nearly summer =] But normally it's ALWAYS raining!
smile
but this system is much better than ours! -> I don't think so.. seriously.. you have final exams every year so you know how it is.. and we have Matura onle one year.. and everybody are so stressed out in this time ;p
I like the rain I hope it rains alot here but.... unfotunatlly it doesn't!
oh tell her good luck then sahar>> I will I promis hun!
Emily(oh i love saying your name!!it's so cute!!!)i don't wanna close my pc and open my book.i wanna talk with u guys!i hate exams!but this is my final!that's why i'm not so stressed about it!
But normally it's ALWAYS raining! -> that SUCKS Em... we have such weather lately in Poland so I know how bad it is ;p
last edited over a year ago
I like the rain I hope it rains alot here but.... unfotunatlly it doesn't! --> You LIKE rain? I suppose I don't mind it, but it's always raining here so xP

Emily(oh i love saying your name!!it's so cute!!!)i don't wanna close my pc and open my book.i wanna talk with u guys!i hate exams!but this is my final!that's why i'm not so stressed about it! --> I hate my name =[ Ohhhh, you have an exam? That sucks!
kiss
oh damn it!i must read now....
sooo ladies bye bye!see u!
*kisses*
cool
Hey rain is great I like walking while it's raining I get cold after it but I don't mind!!!!!!
kiss
Bye Maria hun good luck with your exam
Bye Maria!

well like I said before warm rain is great but not one of this colds ;p
Hey rain is great I like walking while it's raining I get cold after it but I don't mind!!!!!! --> Haha xP I prefer the sun xD

Bye Maria! Good luck hun<33
big smile
You get boared after a while from te same weather!!!!! I like trying sth new all the time!!!!!!!
Yeah. It's constantly raining in England though, I remember last year it was thundering and lightning every night in AUGUST! It's crazy xD
surprise
Wow in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's unbelievable !!!!!!!!!! In August we eat ice cream all the time to stay cool!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky you!!
Yeah we have really weird weather xD Our winter is from like October until February, and then our summer is from July until August. So we have a really long winter, and only a short summer =[
yeah it isn't very pleasing here either we ave a long summer and even our winter isn't cold that much actually.
big smile
Btw White_rose says hi!
She's my sister and she has just passed from here and she says hi!
yeah it isn't very pleasing here either we ave a long summer and even our winter isn't cold that much actually. --> Ah really? Apparently Australia's winter is the exact same as England's summer LMAO

She's my sister and she has just passed from here and she says hi --> Aww she's your sister? Hi! I've seen her a lot on the Jate spot =]
Yeah she's a great Jate fan she has been a Jatefan since the pilot!!!! Unlike me I have been a Jater recently !
Awww that's cool =D

Anyone need anything rating? I'm bored.