Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2580

over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Do you have anything to do tomorrow, Maria?
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
We have to write an essay, and then in a few weeks we get tested on it :/

Btw I read somewhere that there is a major clue in S1 as to how Lost will end - So I spent practically all day rewatching the eps and still NO CLUE! Argh it's killing me!
over a year ago iBaseCheergirl said…
laugh
LOL Well considering it's basicly the other side of the world, not that much of a surprise :D
I'm rewatching S1 one too, but what kind of clue is that supposed to be? :)
over a year ago -lostgirl- said…
heart
actually i have exam on monday so tommorow i won't go out!i'll do english lesson to my little sister and read!oh and of course fanpop!!i can't stand a day without it!!do u have anything courtney?
DHARMAGE!
DHARMAGE!
I have no idea, Jana! They didn't say what kind of clue there would be, just that there is a vital sign. I just wanna know!

Has marissa joined here? I thought she might have come by now lol :D
smile
nice pic!
what kind of clue emily??tell me!!
big smile
no i haven't seen marissa in here!
oh they must tell us!!i want to know!!but i'll wait!it's lost!!so it worths!!
Emily- Good luck on the essay! Regarding the clue in season 1, I recently read that there never was a clue- that it was a hoax. If I can find where I read that, I'll post it here.

Maria- I don't blame you for staying up late! I do all the time when I don't have to get up early. I have to work tomorrow, but not until the afternoon. It's also still early in the evening here, haha.
big smile
Yeah, I don't think marissa has posted in here yet. I think she should!
smile
Courtney, where are u working?
In a clothing store... it's not fun at all.
hmmm
I'm thinking it might be something about Walt (just guessing :D) since whatever it is that makes him special isn't reveled yet ...
laugh
clothing?at least u can take some clothes cheaper,right?hehe!!
Thanks :) I hope I do well in the test, I've worked my ass off haha! Just a hoax?! I would be annoyed because I spent like all day watching the episodes but hey, it's Lost! It was an excuse to watch them all over again :D

Awww it's a shame she hasn't come here yet! She's awesome!
haha, true. I do get a decent discount.
laugh
Jana you're right!I really want to know what the hell is happening with this boy!!
laugh
Any excuse to watch Lost is a good excuse. After watching next season, we may actually be able to find lots of clues from past seasons.
smirk
Or maybe something about Claire and Aaron and the fertility issue... anyway there are a lot of questions in s1 that aren't answered yet, so whatever this clue is, it certainly is about one of those mysteries :)
Yeah it could be about Walt! He is "special"!
mischievous
yeah!!
does anyone know smth new about charlie's come back??i want him baaaaack!!!!!
Also, I totally think Richard needs a centric episode. I mean don't get me wrong, I quite like Miles. But I really think Richard could have done with a centric more than Miles!
I don't know Maria :(
laugh
Yeah, Emily, I totally agree :D
Fanpop's slow for me :/
Yeah, it's kind of slow for me.
DHARMAGE<33
DHARMAGE<33
It would be awesome if Charlie came back. I would also love to see Boone return somehow.
smile
totally agree with u emily!!richard!!what's going on with this guy??he needs a centric episode!i thought that there will be one in S5 but...i was wrong!
i think that richard is the good guy!and isn't it weird that he's over 200 years to the island and he doens't know so many things about it??about timetravels,jacob and his enemy... i expected more to the last ep
It's so annoying - Lately it's always slow! When I first joined it was super fast and that's one of the reasons I kept coming back! I think there's too many Twilight fans clogging this place LOL
big smile
awesome pic emily!!!oh i miss this happy face so much...!!!<3
and yeah courtney!i miss boone too!!great character!
Yes, Maria! Totally agree!!
The worst possible thing for S6 for me is we don't find out everything about each character. Like Richard's past, Jacob's past, all the stuff about Walt etc. My brother really wants things to be left on a cliffhanger, whereby a lot of things don't get answered but I'd really hate that :(
lol, you're probably right about the Twilight fans, Emily (no offense to anyone here who is a Twilight fan). I'm not even in any Twilight-related spots, and I still see a ton of stuff about it opn here.
zzz
Well, I'm gonna go now, I'm really tired, good night guys :D
smile
yeah emily!!twilight fans!oh they're too many!!almost 26.000!!how can this be possible??lost only 9.000(almost) and twilight 26.000???lost is much better!!but i like twilight too!!
I won't mind if there are questions left unanswered, but I really want to know about the stuff you mentioned. Richard and Jacob are such fascinating characters, and I really want to know more about them.
smile
Night Jana!!<3
Good night, Jana!
big smile
I agree, Maria! How can stalker vampires possibly compare to the likes of Jack, Desmond, Sawyer, etc.?
I actually don't mind Twilight, but there's just way too much hype about it on here. And Edward Cullen ARGH don't even get me started on him! If Robert Pattinson hadn't have taken the role as Edward, he'd still be plain Robert Pattinson from Harry Potter :P

Okay, bye Jana! <33
Oh Courtney I SO agree! I'm super excited at the moment because Matthew Fox is appearing on The Jonathon Ross Show (a popular show in the UK) this Friday! I SCREAMED when I heard LMAO!
Who did he play in Harry Potter?
ahhhh, gotta love Matthew Fox! Granted, I don't love Jack as much as I used to, but he's still awesome.
you're right emily!!and this happens with jacob(from twilight)too.
Cedrick Diggery (Don't really know how you spell it...)

Oh I love Jack! I think he looks bad against Sawyer, and that's why most people hate him. Jack actually shows his feelings whereas Sawyer holds them in and just throws in a sarcastic comment. I love Sawyer, but he overshadows Jack too much. Plus, I really love Daniel/Miles/Frank & co at the moment!

kiss
lucky emily!!matthew to UK!!!!!
heart
I totally agree with you about the freighter folk! If you couldn't tell already, I adore Daniel, and I'd take him over Jack or Sawyer any day!
heart
yeah emily!!you're right!!jack has a very good heart and he always try to do the best for his friends!!and it's so annoying that many fans hate him!!why can anyone hate jack??he's so sweet!
Jeremy Davies is hilarious too! His interviews always crack me up :) LOL Courtney! I'm actually loving Locke at the moment! Well, if it is even Locke anymore haha :P