Lost Fans Thread

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 07:58PM
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or anything else we feel like and to just get to know each other better. So what's up everybody???

People:
brucas4ever - Hannah
Clarise - Katrin
courtney7488- Courtney
Emm_xD- Emily
emzielouise- Emma
frsbg - Filipa
hamishblakefan- Bianca
hayley_pace - Hayley
iBaseCheergirl- Jana
kristine95 - Kristine/Ghost
-lostgirl- - Maria
sahour95- Sahar
sk91- Sylwia
tammy63 - Amy
TmoVie_obsessed - Margot
tuttleAC - Patrick
xDHmadx- Hayls

(if you want to be added to the list just message me and I'll add you.)

----------------
Dharmages:

brucas4ever: 2
Clarise: 2
courtney7488: 18
Emm_xD: 8
hayley_pace: 1
iBaseCheergirl: 2
-lostgirl-: 25
sahour95: 5
sk91: 11
TmoVie_obsessed: 17
tuttleAC: 1
xDHmadx: 9
(page 101)
Hello everybody! This is a thread for us wonderful Lost fans to talk about the show we all love or an
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 08:36PM

Lost 2580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2580

over a year ago Emm_xD said…
I think everyone hates him because he "cries a lot" Maria. REAL MEN CRY I say!
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Jack has his faults. I actually found him to be somewhat annoying towards the end of season 5- he can be too stubborn at times. Some people seem to hate him because he cries too much. Personally, I love a man who is man enough to cry!
over a year ago -lostgirl- said…
heart
Locke?He's my fav character!!So damn smart and good!!I wish he isn't just dead and he wasn't just a pawn.Oh i hate saying that!
laugh
Wow Emily, great minds think alike! lol
DHARMAGE<33
DHARMAGE<33
heart
hehe!!!great pic!!love u jack!!
I have a love/hate relationship with Locke. He gets on my nerves a lot, yet he is interesting most of the time. I was incredibly shocked to find out that he was really dead, and that the Locke we had been seeing was someone entirely different!
LMAO Courtney! They sure do :D

I'm watching Lost bloopers! Dominic & Jorge are so funny together LOL
crying
yeah it was reall socking and sad... :(
I love bloopers! I haven't watched the Lost bloopers in a long time... maybe I should do that later lol.
laugh
I've watched them over a million times and I still laugh with them!!!very funny!!!i miss them together...
Yeah me too Courtney - Mostly because Locke (or unLocke) seemed so much like himself - Talking about destiny/fate/what he's supposed to do. He just seemed like Locke, not someone else, you know?

And I get what you mean about Jack in S5, man what the hell was he thinking? He wanted Kate back, he could have had her, and instead he wants it to be that he never met her! Crazy!
The only thing that seemed really different about Locke was the fact that he wanted to kill Jacob... that was shocking and kind of random at the time.

Oh man, I felt so bad for Kate. Jack wanted to erase everything, meaning she would have never met Jack or Sawyer or raised Aaron. Basically, he would have erased all the good things that had happened to her, and she would be in prison.
Yeah!and not only bad things will happen to kate but also to locke(still on a wheelchair),rose(die),charlie(drugs),clair­e(g­ive­s aaron away),juliet(still an unhappy life with others)...... it's a silly plan!
Seeing Kate like that about Aaron was seriously heartbreaking. I felt so bad :/

Thats another thing lol. Most people on here disagree with me about characters! I love(d) Ana-Lucia, Shannon and obviously Kate. But everyone seems to hate them! Especially Kate! When people talk about how much they hate her, they always say the same thing. "She can't make up her own mind" Oh hell, what a crime! I'm sure we're all indecisive about something at one time in our lives!

...Sorry, serious rant there :P
I gotta admit... I hate(d) Kate, especially in season 2 and 3. The whole love triangle thing ruined her character for me, but I think she redeemed herself this season. She was much more likeable, especially in her scenes with Aaron. However, I still miss the kick-ass Kate from season 1.
last edited over a year ago
Yay! So you like her now? What I think has happened in S5 is that she's grown up a hell of a lot, which is weird because Jack seems (to me anyway) to have gotten a little more immature. Well I don't know if immature is the right word, but this season he seems to think he has all the answers when he clearly doesn't.

Ah, I love analyzing Lost lol.
Alright, looks like it's bed time for me :P
Bye girls<33 Have fun!
kiss
for me too!!!it's 2:35 here!!bye girls!!<<3
Yeah, I like Kate again. :-D She definitely is more mature now. As for Jack- I suppose he took a few steps backwards? He was kind of arrogant at times, which he wasn't in previous seasons.

I gotta leave soon, too. Bye Emily and Maria!
I'm back! Anyone here now?
smile
hey!!!anyone here?
over a year ago sk91 said…
smile
Hi!! Anyone? ;*
kiss
i'm here Sylwia but i have to go in 20 minutes!!
how are u hun?:D
kiss
Hi Maria! I'm good! Just answering some quiz questions :D How about you?
smile
i'm fine too!!i haven't read all day and i have to read now cause tomorrow i have exam... :(
but i can stay here for a while!
ps fanpop is sooo slow for me
big smile
FOR ME TOO !! :<

I don't have any exams any more ...thanks god :D
big smile
DHARMAGE!<3
DHARMAGE!<3
heart
he!!you're lucky!
nice pick!
so i have to read now!i'll come back in the night(for me).in about 3 hours i guess!!bye Sylwia!!<3
Bye Maria! :*
over a year ago sahour95 said…
smile
Hey hun Sylwia are you still there ?
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
heart
Hey Sahar!!!! I don't know if Sylwia's here, but i am!! what's up???
kiss
Hey hun Margot! Not much except that my maths exam went perfectly well.What's up with you hun???
good job!!!!
really nothing, I'm being boring and trying to figure out what I can add to fanpop cause I feel like I haven't in awhile!
meh
I have tons ofthings to do but I can't since I have exams. Of course they are not all Fanpop related stuff some of them are writting dstories or making videos and I barely hve time to come and talk to you guys
I know. I have some stories I want to write too. I have this problem where I get really distracted. Once I start something I'm good, but it can take me hours to get started on a story or something. It's really not fun, especially during school when I have a lot of trouble with assignments...
Hey Margot and Sahar!
heart
Hey Courtney!!!! What's up???
Not much here, just hanging out before going in to work... again. What's up with you?
smile
Hey hun courtney how r u??

I get distracted too Margot but you just can't help it but to be distracted!
Courtney you have a work what do you do??! You are a teacher now or what...?
I work in a clothing store. I won't be a teacher until next year.
what are you going to teach?????
I know I have such attention issues....
cool
Oh that's nce though I don't like shopping !
I'm sure you'll be a wonderful English teacher sweety you are great!! You use grammer when you talk with us you neveer make spelling mistakes ........ Just very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Sahar!

Margot, I am going to be a high school English teacher.
big smile
Welcome hun any time! lol!!!!!!
surprise
So, I've been rating some icons, and I just came across what may be the creepiest icon ever: link.
that's really cool Courtney!!!!!
wow that icon is really creepy. As much as I like ben/juliet that icon is really really really frightening!
surprise
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!
This is creepy!!!!!!!!!
I personally think the idea of Ben/Juliet is really creepy, even though their scenes together are awesome.
I don't actually want them to be together, but I thought that the strange obsession Ben had with Juliet was really interesting.