Random Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Random 2382 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2382

over a year ago 8theGreat said…
4chan isn't that bad of a website. So many people seem to act like it's the worst thing, and sure /b/ gets kinda out of hand sometimes but overall the website isn't really all that terrible. I was shocked when I got on and found that I actually liked it based on the stuff I've heard elsewhere on the internet.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SwordofIzanami said…
I actually enjoyed statistics. Sure, the subject can be tedious and boring at times, but it can be kinda fun especially when looking at the results.
8theGreat commented…
I've never taken a statistics class but it sounds like interesting stuff to me. over a year ago
ThePrincesTale commented…
Super useful for everyday life. Didn't like learning it, but one major bonus is that now I can actually understand scientific studies and call people/companies when they try and pull a shifty like misrepresenting results or choosing a dodgy/statistically insignificant study. Same goes for polls and things like that. Honestly one of the most handy subjects I’ve taken. over a year ago
over a year ago uploaded900 said…
I like Paris Hilton.
KataraLover commented…
Why? She's pretty much just a white, blue-eyed blonde version of Kim Kardashian (without the giant ass). In fact, Paris was the one who trained Kim in being a celebrity that is famous for being completely talentless. Out of curiosity, why do you like Paris Hilton? over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
I know I'm crazy, but I find her pretty entertaining. I love "Stars are Blind'' and her perfume. All that aside, even though she's not too bright and parties too hard, unlike Kim Kardashian, she's actually sweet to her fans! over a year ago
uploaded900 commented…
Yeah believe it or not, people that met her said she was nice. I'm not saying I'm a fan of hers, but I like her a bit. over a year ago
over a year ago BennieBear27 said…
I like the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime from 2003 and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood equally.
over a year ago scarletunicorn said…
I can't stand guys who judge women very harshly and exotifiy nonwhite women. Therefore, it makes me happy to see these freaks being single, no woman will sleep with a man who judges and objectifies her ;)
uploaded900 commented…
Same her. Those dudes have a creepy fetish over a year ago
scarletunicorn commented…
And like, there are some of them here, who are posting their creepy thoughts, and it honestly annoys me. If they're so harsh towards celebrities and fictional characters, I don't even want to think how they act with a woman they normally interact. Do they also call them sluts, or attack their personalities, or judge their looks harshly? over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
What the hell is wrong with you? Why must you always jump on me and act like such a b*tch anytime I do or say anything? Also "white knights"? What, do you think I'm trying to flirt with you or something? First of all, I don't flirt with women online for obvious reasons. Secondly, even if I did I wouldn't flirt with someone who always acts like such an uptight little asshole! So just back off! over a year ago
I don't mind when youtubers don't upload on a schedule and sometimes I prefer it. It keeps me from binge watching their videos week by week and getting burnt out on their content as a result. I also imagine that being kept to a schedule would null the creative process some.
Riku114 commented…
^ over a year ago
over a year ago uploaded900 said…
I never got excited for the Suicide Squad and I find Harley Quinn annoying
I don't hate fandoms nor do I think they are entirely bad. There's a good side (casual fan art, maybe some shipping but nothing too aggressive) and then the creepy side (like the side of the Gravity Falls fandom that ships Dipper and Mabel and harrasses anyone who doesn't)
Cyborg is my favorite of the main five. (Teen Titans)
8theGreat commented…
Cyborg is one of my favourites from Teen Titans as well. It was always a three way tie among him, Raven, and Beast Boy. over a year ago
over a year ago Sparklefairy375 said…
I don't know where place do I have to share this so I decided to share it here:

I seriously dislike the re-branding new ALVINNNN!!! and The Chipmunks show. I don't get it why peoples are like it. I think Alvin is an annoying character and act like a jerk.

The show that I mean: link)
smile
This is actually my friends:

Starbucks sucks
This is my sisters:

(And I quote)
"I hate Star Wars"
This is my babysitters (yes. I have a babysitter)

"I dont like Facebook"
uploaded900 commented…
I dont even have one over a year ago
over a year ago KataraLover said…
I can't stand Chuckie Finster from The Rugrats/All Grown Up or Arnold from The Magic School Bus! I never understood why they're so popular among fans. They just annoy the hell out of me! They're overly-whiny, have absolutely no spine, are complete wimps, hardly ever stop complaining, and bring down the shows. Arnold is always saying "I wish I'd stayed home today" and is always dreading field trips. Well, kid, why not transfer to another class? That would solve everything for you and no one would have to hear your constant whining again! I know Chuckie is just a baby, but none of the other kids (Even Dil who isn't even a year old) are nearly as whiny as he is. He even continues to be annoying in All Grown Up! If you enjoy them, that's fine and your opinion, but I absolutely HATE them!
zanhar1 commented…
Same though. over a year ago
I absolutely DESPISE Tony Starks/Ironman! He's too despicable for me to consider him to be likable. He just annoys the hell out of me!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I ship the evil queen with Mr. Gold.
Even as someone who has been made fun of a lot in the past (and also the present) for my choice in clothing, I don't think that criticizing someone for their clothes/outfits is automatically bullying.
I don't like a majority of Disney princess films
8theGreat commented…
Same. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Same over a year ago
SilentForce commented…
Same. over a year ago
As addicted as I am to review/analytical videos, I don't care at all for the Nostalgia Critic.
I really don't care much AT ALL for anime! The designs usually all look the time, the characters are a lot of the time one-dimensional and over-the-top, the humor isn't anything special, and the fans really annoy me. I don't want to generalize all anime's or their fans, but a majority of the ones I've seen are like this, but I know not all of them are. The fans act like anime are the only good cartoons and that any other cartoons suck and shouldn't be compared to anime. Plus, with a lot of animes, they're just HUGE CASH COWS! Pokemon (One of the FEW animes I actually like) is still going on and really stopped being good a LONG time ago (Season 8 was the last good season). And they say that Disney milks its products when a lot of these animes still are going on when they should've ended LONG ago! I know I'm probably going to get a lot of anime fans getting mad at me but this is just my opinion.
BennieBear27 commented…
I'm an anime fan but actually agree with you on some of this. And no, I'm not mad at you in the slightest. Your opinion is your opinion! over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
I mean, if I theoretically knew nothing about Western live action films and only watched anime, and only saw Twlight, Fifty Shades of Grey, or any other mediocre movie with a large fanbase, would it be reasonable to say "Aw, Western movies suck! They have one-dimensional characters ad the fans all suck!"? Of course it wouldn't, that idea is preposterous. It's the same with anime. There's TONS- and I mean TONS- of great anime with brilliant plots, symbolism character development, and overall stories. There's also TONS of anime with, of course, beautiful animation, directing, voice acting performances, sound design, et cetra. There's some truly wonderful masterpieces in anime if you watch the right stuff. over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
I'm not saying you have to LOVE anime or go out of your way to watch every anime in existance until you find one you like- I'm not saying that at all- but it's incredibly silly and unthoughtful to dismiss an entire method of storytelling as creditble just because you have a small sample size- which is probably made up of mostly crap, from the sounds of it- and the fact that a lot of people who enjoy it happen to be annoying. There really is a lot of good anime out there, a lot of intellegent anime fans who just want to enjoy the medium, and it's extremely narrow minded, shallow, and all around ignorant to pretend like there's not. . over a year ago
I am one of few girls I know who hates dresses/fashion and make up. 97% of the other girls at my school seem to think that make up and fashion are the coolest thing ever and the most important thing in their lives. I'm in middle school. 5th graders should not be wearing lip stick and concealer.
BennieBear27 commented…
Not even kidding. I went to the bathroom during break a few days ago and there were a couple 5th graders who were giving each other make up advice and had sephora bags bigger than their faces full of makeup. over a year ago
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I understand with you. I also rarely used makeup and dress except to the party. You might be the kind of simple girl and doesn't really care with girly stuffs, or you might be a bit tomboyish :) over a year ago
BennieBear27 commented…
Gender fluid, actually. And when I do identify as the female gender I'm still a tomboy, over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
A lot of women dont. It's not unpopular at all. They probably think the exact same thing about stuff you like. Why not try getting to know them before judging them as shallow? over a year ago
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
Special snowflakes kinda annoy me tbh. It's one thing to have a different viewpoint and to have an overall unique viewpoint but to claim the popular viewpoint is horrible and force others to agree with you isn't the way to go. This isn't to any specific person. It's to anyone who has such tendencies.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed man. I'm kind of an edge lord myself but damn special snowflakes need to just let people enjoy what they enjoy. over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ over a year ago
People get offended way too easily these days. I'm not even allowed to voice my honest opinion in a class discussion anymore without having to change my words into a sentence that's completely different just to keep that one tumblr addict to not go full on social-justice warrior on me.
zanhar1 commented…
Same though lol. over a year ago
BennieBear27 commented…
FREEDOM OF FRICKIN SPEECH! over a year ago
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ over a year ago
Part of me doesn't even care who wins the election at this point. Either way around we're screwed so...
zanhar1_ commented…
Also another thing about me. I’m a dumbass for not taking sides with the incident that got Keisuke and Kuro banned, cause I’m a dumbass. Obviously, I should’ve sided with the guys defending them. over a year ago
I don't like Mario games.
over a year ago PsychoTeddy said…
hmmm
Cheese is my favorite food.

I think this is an unpopular OPINION.
Cheese is my favorite food.

I think this is an unpopular OPINION.
Cheese. over a year ago
I also love cheese <3 over a year ago
zanhar1_ commented…
Yeah I said both those comments cause I’m a dumbass bitch yet again. over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
I dont think Trump being president is really the end of the world.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I hope to god you're right riku. I hope to heaven and back I am wrong and you're right. over a year ago
THaSlimJim commented…
i agree rubicks cube i agree over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
^There's also the fact that he has taken back so many of his promises as well. Idk what will happen at this point. over a year ago
I still like cartoons. A lot.
^ over a year ago
Same here! over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
Aren't you still in grade school? over a year ago
zanhar1_ commented…
I’ve been forced to mention anime more often because of a majority of every fanpoper here, but I still miss having to mention cartoons every now and then over a year ago
over a year ago wantadog said…
Trump isn't even racist.
SilentForce commented…
Nice joke XD over a year ago
wantadog commented…
As is the "silent" part of your username. Really got us there. over a year ago
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
I like Pokémon Sun and Moon but at the same time, I don't.
over a year ago Sparklefairy375 said…
I am one of few teenager who doesn't have Instagram account.
uploaded900 commented…
I'm 20 and I don't have one over a year ago
Me too. I'm 19 tho. over a year ago
SilentForce commented…
I'm 19 and I don't have one. over a year ago
over a year ago Anaji said…
I reeeeally dislike Rihanna and I'm not a fan of her singing either.
uploaded900 commented…
I'm tired of her. Her songs all sound the same and I feel like all her hits are just handed to her when there's not much effort put into them. over a year ago
^ over a year ago
SilentForce commented…
I used to love her old songs but her current songs are crap. over a year ago
Coffee sucks.
uploaded900 commented…
Never was a fan over a year ago
Never drunk it. The smell tho... over a year ago
I never really cared about Mewtwo. I just don't know why...
simpleplan commented…
He not that interesting. over a year ago
I honestly prefer Xerneas, Giratina, Yveltal, Zygarde, Suicune, Darkrai, Cresselia, Latios, and Latias, as far as legendary Pokémon. over a year ago
over a year ago simpleplan said…
I cant stand reading/watching/playing anything were the charterers do not developed
^ over a year ago
Beyond is not a 'queen' nor a 'goddess'. Her music is average at best now days.
uploaded900 commented…
You mean Beyonce? Yeah I sont think shes that good either and her obnoxious fans make her even less likable over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, my phone autocorrected that and I didn't catch it. Oh yeah, her fans played a huge role in me coming to this conclusion. over a year ago
SilentForce commented…
I agree.I love her old songs but her current songs are just terrible. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
^ I mean I can get on bored with some of her new stuff but her old stuff is better. over a year ago
I don't mind a dj playing the same song twice, but PLEASE use a different version of it.
over a year ago Servamp said…
I LOVE tomatoes.
BlindBandit92 commented…
same over a year ago
Servamp commented…
^∇^ over a year ago
Screw Ed Edd and Eddy. I don't know why, but I hate this show.
The Beatles weren't that great.
I hate needles. *shudders*
AudreyFreak commented…
I don't really see what's unpopular about this one.. over a year ago
I'm not a big fan of Grand Theft Auto V's story and characters.
Angler fish are adorable.
over a year ago Anaji said…
I haven't watched a single episode of "The Game of Thrones"
uploaded900 commented…
Neither have I. I dont have HBO and Im not interested enough to get out of my way to find some time to watch it over a year ago
^Same. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
I advise you to keep it that way. You're just missing pointless sex/rape scenes, wonky plots and badly written characters. The books are wonderful though. over a year ago
Misa Amane from Death Note isn't that bad, I actually liked her.
SilentForce commented…
I like her too. over a year ago
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
I don't understand why people think characters who are pretty strong are op and flawless. Just because they are amazing in one subject doesn't equal to beng flawless in everything else. Here. Say a person is a natural at academics and everyone thought that guy/girl is too good for their own good. You might be completely missing an important aspect about them. They might not be sociable people and that is a double-edge sword. They might be overemotional. They might have so many things you didn't think about because you're judging on one particular aspect. Stop using the terms mary sue unless it is actually needed rather to describe a character you just dislike. I always found that nonsensical. I bet you if I have enough time and data I can point out flaws in 99% if not more flaws in supposed mary-sue characters. Quite frankly because I am not using personal bias. The same sort of personality bias is present when you're trying to fill out a personality test. Most people see themselves as what they wanna see and not what they truly are. I have faults and I have very clear faults that are obvious and some that are not o obvious. When people choose to use confirmation bias on practically anything you will not be taken seriously sometimes. It is up to you to dislike a character for no reason. I am sure you have a reason that only you can probably understand as to why you dislike them. So this isn't geared towards that sort of person. This paragraph is geared towards people who constantly try to shove down people throats their opinions when they have literally no good reason to do so and all of their reasons are confirmation basis and are practically useless.
SilentForce commented…
I agree.I'm honestly tired of people calling every character that they dislike Mary Sue/Gary Stu without even trying to properly analyze that character's personality. over a year ago
8theGreat commented…
I get fed up with the term Mary Sue, too. It works in the realm of fanfiction and deviantart OCs but I don't think it has a place outside of those things. And even in the realm of fanfiction and OCs, what does it matter? Like I get they're annoying, but it's just some 13 year old kid's way of expressing themself and I don't think there's any need to get as upset over it as some people do. over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Even with some of thoe characters they might have more flaws than one would imagine but I largely agree to this. I mean the times I get annoyed with people is because they ae overly stupid,overly annoying or some sort of extreme thing. if people are doing things and it isnt harming people,harming others,harming themselves or some other sort wide reaching implications why would it be necessary to just be overly critical to their works of art. perhaps their characters might be mary sues at the beginning but as the child grows up she/he might be able to fgure out the basis of personality and the basis of writing a good character. if people are constantly on their ass for stupid reasons. They might have just discouraged a potential author just because a few stupid people who have no idea what the word mea wanted to dash on this kid's hopes and even if it's an adult. I also get it's annoying but why be bothered with another person's work if it's not that bad. over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
People do not understand the rammifications their actions can bring. over a year ago
over a year ago ace2000 said…
I like Justin Bieber's voice.
over a year ago simpleplan said…
I do not want my daughter watching most Disney Princess Movies.
AudreyFreak commented…
That's not very unpopular. The Disney Princesses have gotten a lot of hate, and never for any good reasons. over a year ago
over a year ago trisha1 said…
I have a crush on Loulou the parrot from the Nancy Drew games.
I don't like Stressed Out by 21 pilots
I DO like Coldplay
Hamilton is...eh