Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 16238

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Good choice! I love Chinese food! :D

SB is a genius, a frustrating genius, but a genius nonetheless. :D
WOW! Over 2000 replies! :D
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
:D WOOP WOOP! *throws party*
over a year ago TivaParaSiempre said…
I was just looking at the fanart on here.... Can I just say that so many of you make such beautiful Tiva fanart - it's awesome! I'm making a promise to myself that once my mega-huge HSC exams in October finish, I'm gonna find the time to make some too. :) Here's hoping there will be many Tiva moments in Season 8 to inspire us!
Oh, and about the BIG TIva moment in the first half of the season - I'm praying for a hug and forehead kiss too, Ewa! (Don't know if that would be asking too much though. :S )
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
I hope so too piper, its the moments that give me inspiration to make fanart, so roll on more Tiva moments!!

I found this pic of cote yesterday and was very shocked by what she had in her hands, it actually upset me because she is tiny with such a gorgeous figure!! What are your thought guys??

Just incase you can't make out the title of the book and Pills she has they are called "Sleep Away the Pounds"!
I hope so too piper, its the moments that give me inspiration to make fanart, so roll on more Tiva mo
Well, I totally agree with you that Cote has a gorgeous figure and she doesn't need to 'sleep away the pounds' at all, but I don't think we should assume that just because she's holding that stuff means she's using that stuff.
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
^It looks like the woman she's with is explaining her how they work or something. Going to the event and getting those doesn't mean she uses them. And even if she does, I bet the pressure of never being thin enough for Hollywood is terrible. She's absolutely stunning and I wish she never changes, but I bet some asshole has already told her that her butt is too big or some other shit full of venom and envy.
I've heard about some anti-Ziva people saying some negative (to put it nicely) things about Cote's figure. And I'm thinking, whoa they must be so incredibly jealous! Talk about being full of venom and envy.
*sigh* Luckily, I'm sure the people she works with recognise that she's such a beauty. :D
I hope so, i hope the woman she is talking to in the picture wasn't trying to make her buy any of it. And yeah, anyone who makes a negative comment like that is usually just jealous, some people make me sick! Maybe Sean Murry bought some of it tho as he's looking worryingly thin of late. I loved the cuddley McGee, he looks ill in some pic's these days!
^ They said Sean had changed his lifestyle and had healthier habits now. Fine then, but he has to stop now. He's too skinny.
laugh
Yeah, i love a man with some meat on him. Not into toothpicks lol. Better watch out Vance might mistake him for one!! :)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi all! I too agree that Cote has a gorgeous figure & doesn't need to change! McGee on the other hand could stand to gain a 5 pounds. He's looking too thin lately.
I nearly teared up looking at the pics of Sean for the next episode. I want the old McGee back! :(
hmmm
Maybe he's stressed, new baby, long work hours, that can all get to you. He might not have time to eat properly!
hmmm
That's true.
But surely the writers would say something, like "Take time off, you've got too much going on and we rather you'd be well than ill and not be able to work." or something.
smile
I'd hope they would, and not be the kind of people that just worry about ratings!

Has anyone heard any goss about who Vance/Eli had found? I've heard people say: Trent Kort, Ben Gidon and Cryer's contact from the Damacles. Not sure if it will be any of these but a guess is as good as none!!
Not quite a spoiler more of a rant!!!

link
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
I noticed McGee's neck looked a little longer than usual last episode but made no comment, since my mum hates that... But he really should gain some weight!
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
big smile
Hey guys!!! How you've been? I haven't been on the thread since forever. XD
laugh
Hey Janie, its been a while!

Has everyone seen the promo vid of Palmer all jealous? I thought that was hilarious! Poor Palmer!!
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
big smile
Aw, I didn't watch it! My sound on the computer is out. 0_o I can't wait to watch it though!!! XD
I love the jealous Palmer promo vid!
Here if anyone hasn't seen it --> link

The second promo vid with Abby's intern is pretty funny too!
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
Hey girls! How is everyone?

Haha, poor Palmer.
McGee has been really thin lately, I agree. I miss the plumpish McGee :(
Hey Katherine!

Just popping in to post the second sneak peek for Worst Nightmare.
link
Tony and Ziva are hilarious as always and lol @ McGee with his 'groupies'. :P
big smile
Hey!

Thanks for posting the preview, it's hilarious!
'I AM a younger model.' lol
You're welcome :)

lol I love when Ziva says that!
So funny how no one seems to be liking the new interns at all! Except McGee - aww he's such a gentleman!
big smile
I can't wait to see how Abby reacts to her intern, especially after the 'Chip' fiasco!! :P
over a year ago ahmoniqued said…
kiss
Woah, Could I join this thread? Seems like loads of fun and oh, I'm Monique. :)
big smile
Hey Monique, sure! Welcome, my name is Katharine! :)
laugh
Hi Katherine, Adorable nameee. :)
And just looking back on the previous comment, I totally agree about what you said about Abby. She will probably have to train him. ^_^
laugh
Thanks!

Yeah, lol. In one of the previews she was like "If i turn my back to you, move to be in my eyesight". :P
Heyy Monique! :)

Yeah haha Abby is hilarious and awesome. I think in the preview she even literally makes him wear bells so she can hear when he's coming lol!
smile
Actually, Katherine... that reminds me how like Abby was like to Tony once - "Don't make me train you again" in Bounce, I think. x)

Piper... Haha, I know! I saw that and I was like, WOAH. Kinda reminds me of when Abby put bubble wrap on the door entrance to alarm her when Gibbs was coming. (:
big smile
Welcome to the thread Monique!

Abby is awesome, she never takes to help very well so we knew she was gonna give this new guy some stick. I'm surprised she accepted help after Chip tho! :)
laugh
Oh, thank you Joyce. (:
Me too actually but then again, it surprises me that Gibbs is taking interns with ease, haha. ;D
big smile
I wonder how Vance has talked im into it, maybe there's a whole scene where he refuses to take them! I really cannot wait to see the eppy in the morning!! :)
big smile
Hey Joyce and Monique!

I am SO excited about the new eppy :) I'm getting my braces tightened right before it airs so I'll have something to distract me from the pain :D
Hi, Monique! Welcome :)

You Americans are so damn lucky! I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to watch the new eppy. And my poor, poor Palmer feels his job is in jeopardy *pets him*
big smile
Hey Aurora! How are you?

I agree, poor Palmer!
meh
Hey Aurora and Katherine!

I just know i'm gonna feel sorry for Palmer this next eppy, he looks so put out in the promo! Just wanted to hug him!
Just made some picks on the NCIS spot cause i'm that bored!! :(
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Welcome Monique!

The previews all look good! I love how in the promo Abby's intern is like why don't you just put bells on me then you hear bells. That is going to be a great scene. lol. <3
big smile
Hey Jenna!

That scene will be hilarious!
big smile
And most of you will be watching it while i'm in bed asleep, you lucky things!! Downloading it will be the first thing i do when i wake up tomo! :)
last edited over a year ago
Argh I don't thik I have enough downloading space left for this month! I may have to wait a few days to see it. Grrr I'm in agreement with Aurora - you Americans are so lucky!
big smile
Lucky Americans! Piper, I think us Aussies can first see it online around noon tomorrow :D
kiss
Oh thanks Aurora, Katharine and Jenna! I feel loved. :]

In reply to:
- Joyce: I know, right! Hahaha, I was just thinking.. Maybe it's like in return for the whole Mexico/Alejandro thingo? I have a silly imagination. Same applies for me! I'll be just waking us as they finish the episode, eeek. x)
- Katharine: Haha! That's funny. I been having to wear darn elastics for my braces and they tend to be pretty painful, thank goodness I have all my NCIS Seasons to make it better. :)
- Aurora: I agree with you! I have to wait like another twelve hours or something for the next episode! SO EXCITED!!! And hahaha, could not stop laughing with the sneak peak with Palmer. :]
- Jenna: Total agreement, Jenna. I'm going to ROFL. Hahaha.
- Piper: Same here! Oh well, I think I'll last. I mean, I don't even know when they are going to air it in Australia. -_-.
Yeah, hopefully, if my computer is up to all that downloading. You know, I think Channel 10 is airing S8 after the Commonwealth Games. Which means we'll be seeing new eps like a month after the US! *sigh* I should stop being so grouchy about this. :P But even my dad's like "They're still playing repeats?" hehe
I've already downloaded like Spider and the Fly off YouTube, now here comes Worst Nightmare.. Haha. I hope it airs as soon as possible to keep me sane, I mean, I love repeats but new stuff is always good. :)

Well, I checked the TV guide for next Tuesday and it says Commonwealth games was going to be on all day which means, no NCIS. FML. Oh well, When does the Commonwealth Games even start + finish? Now, I sound a bit silly. x)
Ummmm I think October 21 maybe? I don't know. Wow, I'm surprised so many Aussies are online at the moment - isn't it pretty late over here? XD I really need to haul my butt of the Internet now, and do some studying before bed. Good night, girls, and sweet Tiva dreams!