Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 16238

over a year ago ahmoniqued said…
angelic
@ Joyce: Ah, I voted for Delena but I think Tiva might... I don't wanna say it. TIVA FOREVER. ♥ x]

@ Piper: Haha! They make me laugh so much. Fornell is one of my favourite recurring cast, I would even make him a regular if it would work. I LOVEDDDDDD Gibbs + Fornell in Jack Knife. >_<

@ Jenna: Thanks girl. :)
over a year ago TivaParaSiempre said…
Just reading some of the earlier comments... OMG Joyce, you have a kitten named Cote? That is so so so so adorable. I'm jealous. :P
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Yeah that's my baby! She's 13 weeks old now!

I love Gibs/Fornell too, they just have great chemistry. I think Franks is awesome too, they both should be in the show more! :)
Yeah that's my baby! She's 13 weeks old now!

I love Gibs/Fornell too, they just have great chemist
over a year ago ahmoniqued said…
kiss
@ Joyce: CUTENESS TO THE MAXXXXXX!
over a year ago TivaParaSiempre said…
*melts* So beautiful! Another beautiful Cote! I've always wanted a black kitten... *melts again*

Ahah when I saw the Gibbs and Fornell part of the promo I think I said "Can they get married?" XD They are so old married couple.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Lol, yeah they both looked so domesticated. And they have both shared a lot, wives and all lol! Guess they just have a strong bond!
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
I can't believe that Sr and Ziva are going on a "date"! This is totally freaking me out! XDD
Can't WAIT for Short Fuse, Tony is gonna be hilarious! Gosh, I don't think there's anything he could do to make me NOT love him!

THANK GOODNESS FORNELL SHAVED HIS BEARD! XDD
big smile
Hey Dannii, how are you today? Reeling from the new spoiler i bet!!

I am so glad the beard is gone too. The HOBO is no more!

Hey Joyce! I'm good and yep! XD
Give it time and DiNozzo Jr will getting his ticket! XD
OMG, yeah, I wonder why he grew it in the first place?
big smile
I hope he gets his ticket v soon then cause its about bloody time!!
And did Fornell not grow the beard for some undercover op he was on? Then was just too darn lazy to have a shave! He'd should be glad he's not a woman the amount of shaving we have to do!! :P
laugh
Too right!
Probably, I can't even remember anymore. xD IKR? And men complain! XD
big smile
I just watched the promo again, Fornell was making Spaghetti Bolognese, now i want some lol! It looked delish!!
big smile
Oh, I fancy some now! With mushrooms! :D
big smile
Yeah, thats how i like mine. Mmmmmmmmmmm :)
Woop woop! :D
I don't like it with tomatoes though, so I have to pick them out. LOL, I'm so fussy! XD
big smile
Lol, i'm not fussy as long as it had loads o mushrooms and onions!

My daughter has just had a complete freak attack, they are releasing Bratz dolls again after a year and she's so happy lol! You'd think she'd been given the keys to a sweet shop lol! :)
Oh yummmmmm! :D

Awww bless her! I was like that with Pokemon when I was little! XD
Any guesses as to who Tony will bug first by being posterboy? McGee or Ziva?? :)
laugh
Probably Ziva, he'll want to show off! XD
Show he's all Alpha Male! XD
laugh
Yeah, he'll deffo want some praise from Ziva!

I can just imagine the comments from Ziva, remember her reaction when she found out McGee got his nails done? Well Tony wearing make up is worse!!
laugh
Oh, you're so right! She's so gonna take the mick! XD
You never know, maybe we'll get a cute moment at the end! :D
big smile
I want a moment like in Bones when Booth and Brennan get pushed against the wall and he's pressed right into her and all they can do is look into each others eye's, it's so intense and it was a great moment! Tiva needs a moment like that! :)
Oh definitely! :D
I'd probably fall off my chair, but it'd be worth it! :D

The people on the Ausiello website are really annoying me with their comments about Ziva! :@
big smile
I try not to read them anymore, with Ziva being my fav i take great offence and start mouthing off back at them when really they aren't worth the trouble! We know she's awesome and thats all that matters. I left the CBS site because of Ziva haters, i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when they start bashing every comment i make then i'm gonna argue back!

Ziva Rocks and Tiva Rule! :P
angry
Ok i know i shouldn't have but i just checked out the comments on the Ausiello site, and now i wish it was possible to jump thru your laptop cause i want to knock some people out! How are all of Ausiello's spoilers about Ziva? And how does she get all of the screen time? And how is it about time she was killed off? My FAV tho was the one that goes "I didn't think it was possible to make Wagner look any worse but with her at his side they've achieved the impossible!" Is this person blind? OMG, I HATE ZIVA HATERS!!!

Sorry for my rant people! *Walks away crying!*
sad
I'm so sorry Joyce, I shouldn't have said anything! :(
hmmm
Its ok Dannii don't feel bad i read these comments all the time, i just don't think its fair! How much Tiva do we get a season, and how appreciative are we of the little snippets they give us! And evil Ziva always gets the sharp end of the stick for it! I know she won't be to everyones taste but most of the comments there were a bit harsh!

Why don't they see what we see in Tiva, are we daft or are they just blind?
I know. What I don't understand is why watch a show if they're just gonna complain about it all the time! :S

But at the end of the day, Tiva are gonna be endgame and that's all the matters. They're just gonna have to accept that Ziva is a part of that. If they've got a problem with the direction that the show is going in, then don't watch it, simple as, really. :)
smile
Well SB has been quoted in saying "Tiva will happen its just a matter of when"! Read that in an interview last week!
big smile
OMG. I think I just died. _/\____/\____________________________

:)

SUCK ON THAT, HATERS!
big smile
I just hope he means it! Or that it wasn't taken in the wrong context! You know SB, mr tease! But yeah, i was over the moon reading that. I'm sure it was on live journal somewhere, i was just browsing thru past spoilers!
big smile
Yeah,

PLEASE MR BRENNAN, AFTER WE HAVE FOLLOWED THIS MAGNIFICENT SHOW FOR MANY YEARS NOW, I THINK WE DESERVE A REWARD. ;)

I'm gonna go have a look. If it was taken outta context, I think.... I don't know, but it'll be bad! XD
big smile
Yeah, SB we're not the ones slagging off the show and characters, we blindly follow where you take us, Tiva should be our little treat! :)
laugh
Do you think that "the emotionally charged moment" between Tony and Sr will have something to do with Ziva? I know I'm pushing it, but still.... XD
big smile
I hope so, i hope he warns his dad to be nothing but a gentleman with her, and to keep his eye's off cause she's his! Maybe pushing it a little but thats what i want it to be! :)
I've been reading some of the comments on LJ about the whole "date" thing and they're thinking that it'll be like Tony's undercover thing in Guilty Pleasure or when he went to dinner with Courtney, only lasting a few minutes and nothing will be made of it. But who knows?

SB certainly knows how to keep people hanging on!

BTW, where did you read that SB interview, Joyce?
smile
It was on live journal, it was an older one i'd missed. I thought you guy's would have read it already! I will try and find it again, but like i said i was just browsing and stumbled across it! I know it had loads of comments from the folk on there, i'm sure Alice was one of them!

I think RJ will get more screen time than Courtney Kruger! Lol. So it could be longer! :)
Thanks!

I'm sure he will, but you know SB always making seem something will be a big deal (eg Ziva being stuck in an elevator with a mystery man) when it's really nothing! So maybe this will be the same thing! XD
smile
Yeah and that man was McGee. THat was a let down!

I just hope this big moment actually means a "BIG" moment! :)
over a year ago Plenilunio said…
By default, I never believe a word SB says. I'm too tired of reading adjectives like "mind-blowing", "amazing", etc. when it's really nothing. I just read his spoilers and collect the valuable, objective information he provides.
Ziva is not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when"? Show me, sir!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Yet, again I have lots to say about all that, but alas, time zones prevented me joining the discussion. :(

1) Ziva haters drive me up the hall! ;) (If you don't want to get fired up, stop reading now.) First, all that stuff people used to say about Ziva being a double agent. . .well, duh? What do you think a Liaison officer is? The difference is it was with a very close ally of America's, not an enemy, and it was by mutual consent. Second, that she is an impossible character. Improbable, yes, but not impossible. It really angers me when people say all that about Ziva (I mean, how could she be highly trained, have an amazing memory, and be good looking. . .<heavy sarcasm>) and yet accept Gibbs, who has an infallible gut, is highly trained, and yes, is good looking as well. Huff.

2) The second I read that spoiler, my imagination went into overload where I pictured Sr. being too enthusiastic/touchy/ungentlemanly on the "date" and Tony becoming livid about it. <3

3) Sometimes I can't help but believe him . . .at my own peril.
I'm hoping this picture moves like it did on Tumblr?

I JUST HAD TO SHARE. AS IF I DIDN'T LOVE THEM ENOUGH. I LOVED IT. :D

EDIT: IT'S NOT MOVING. :(
I'm hoping this picture moves like it did on Tumblr?

I JUST <I><U><B>HAD</B></U></I> TO SHARE. AS
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
Hey! I watched Worst Nightmare last night, and I bet you all noticed, but... did you notice that when the team ran into the pharmacy, and Ziva was thrown against the wall... when Tony got in, he went straight to her, not to Mason?

I nearly died, I think. Tiva 4eva :) ♥
smile
Jenn i'm glad to hear you would have ranted along with us! You make great points! Ziva Haters are fools!

You got the link for the pick Dannii?
big smile
Here you go!

link
heart
Totally adore these comments on your page Dannii: "Reasons I love this so much: Tony and Ziva, standing shoulder to shoulder, don’t even glance up as McGee cuts right between them. Their movements are automatic: step away, then back to place, standing as close together as they always do—their feet even move at the exact same moment. It’s so effortless and smooth, instinctual for them to move in sync with each other. Contrast the efficiency of the team now with the brand-new interns."

"I want to see their sync in bed."

You have a way with words girl! :)
big smile
I didn't post it, it was the person who made it. :D
I just reblogged it on my page, that's what I do on tumblr, I don't know how to do anything else! XD
big smile
Well its a great GIF whoever made it! I thought you'd wrote the comments, well they were spot on whoever it was! Great find! :)
Lucky I follow Mikella and Alyss, they have amazing stuff on their tumblrs!

I know, I think that description made me fall in love with them even more, if that was even possible?
kiss
I have no clue what to do on Tumblr at all, so when you find something great like that please share it with us?!