Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 16201-16238 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
its almost 6am. time to go. will miss both of you so much. I'll get back whenever I can til i get a new laptop. love you guys! mwaah.. *hugs*
Hi guys! just popping in for a bit. Hope you're all ok. :)
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
OMG THE PROMO.
I have a use of a laptop tonigth, yay! so I'll try to puload some new fanarts, sources accordingly named of course. :) I miss you guys!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
I miss ya'll so much! <3
crying
"I'm fighting for you, Ziva."
"I know."

DEAD.
crying
*sobs*
Soo soon girls. Miss ya'll! <3 Come back! I need to come back too. Work killing me.
crying
we have no internet since saturday, waaaaaah! we had very strong winds and rain over the weekend and it knocked out our internet. repairmen can only come in tomorrow afternoon. they had to wait for drier weather as they will need to climb up the post and our roof to fix it. i'm only using those dongle thingie for now and they're slow. this means i cant watch ncis live. silver lining: i'd rather it happened now than on episode 2. i will jump off a cliff if this happened next week.
OMG I AM SORRY
hey sweetie! *hugs* how are you?

at least i can still watch on Wednesday night. i'll just pretend its a work day and i wont be able to watch til late. but i'd rather it happened now than next week episode 2.
Hi ladies. So obviously we've all seen WTF now. What did we think? How do we think episode 2 will progress. Happy about the direction? Or sad? Feelings! Emotions! Talk to me. lol

I'm sorta around. 5 days a week, 12-14 hour days are literally killing me. And then Saturday I called out because I woke up with intense vertigo, and my legs hurt so bad I literally could not even stand. I woke up called work, and sat in an epsom salt bath, took Ibprofen and laid right back down. I've also been dealing with a broken tooth since last week. Which is killing me and uncomfortable - but I had no days off until next Thursday and back to work Friday. I want a new job now. I've been looking so hard. It's frustrating and I'm sad & depressed about it all the time. And in pain. Mikey makes it better. He's amazing. Couldn't be happier with him. =D
Hey. I thought it was okay. Tony was adorable. Feel sick about 11x02 getting so near. It's tomorrow and I can't handle it. How did you think it was?

I hope you're able to find a new job soon!
crying
so we have finally come to this day..
What did we think girls?

Thanks Dannii. Me too. Been hardcore looking & applying. Was hoping to get a break, but the next 3 weeks are still 5 days. And with another girl quitting we are down to only 3 techs. We are supposed to have 4 on the floor everyday 6 days a week. I'm exhausted, and it seems like everytime I get a day off bad stuff happens. =( I need to get out of this job.
hi guys! so missing you all! good news, i got a new job starting on Monday weekends off, yay! ;)
for some reason both twitter and whatsapp isn't working on my phone and i don't know why! Maybe i need a new phone :'(

anyhoo, I'll be online mostly during the weekends. I'll try to squeeze in an hour when i get home. I'm on night shift 11pm to 8am. wish me luck! :)
Hey Jax! I was wondering why you hadn't replied haha. Congrats on the job! :) Good luck!
Hey Dannii! *hugs* I uninstalled then reinstalled both whatsapp and twitter. Twitter seems to be working ok now, I got your message only last night. i can only guess when you sent it, probably ten years ago LOL.

I have sore throat again.. *sigh* its the time of the year.
I miss you girls. I feel like we have not talked in forever. =(
Hey.

I think this is the longest we've gone without updating the thread :(((((
Girls. I love you. And I miss you. So much has gone on and I need my best friends. I don't know how else to get ahold of you.

I got fired the other day. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

And all the stuff that has happened over the last like 4 or 5 months y'all have no idea.....
*hugs* :((((

OH MY GOSH. I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY.

Jax and I both have Whatsapp, it's really easy to contact us. Or through Tumblr.
Hugs! I tried the whatsapp thing with Jax but we could never really get it to work properly. I'd get messages like days later or not at all. I also couldn't figure out how to add people or anything. Can you help?
Were you in range of WiFi? The messages need that to come through. You can always get the other person to add you instead, when they add you, they automatically add you to the contacts and they yours. :)
I always keep my wifi turned off. lol. I will try to download it and let y'all know when I do.
I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH.
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Nobody has written on this in a year. I haven't been here for years. I haven't even watched the show since Ziva left, until tonight. But guys....! It's like I've been hit by a wrecking ball of old emotions. Hope someone else pops in. With fond memories, Jenn.
I'm here. I honestly feel so sick, something has been broken in me.
Hey Dannii. Yeah, my first feelings were that something inside me died that I didn't know was still there. It was incredibly sweet but really, why did it all have to end so tragically?
A large part of me is choosing to believe that she is still alive. GG said to listen carefully to what was being said between Tony and Gibbs in that scene in his basement. Tony was talking about Ziva in the present tense, "Ziva LOVES Paris" and he was like 'You gotta believe what you gotta believe." I gotta believe that she is alive and they're gonna meet up somewhere.

Tali is the most adorable girl in the whole world, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Tony and Ziva's kid.
I like that mindset. I'm going to believe she's alive too. Plus, would she really be that careless as to hide out in a property known to have belonged to her father? That doesn't add up. Okay, totally believing she is alive, that Tony found some kind of sign in the bag, that they will meet up in Israel and be together in Paris now. Because really, why not believe that at this point? And yes, that little girl was utterly precious.
A lot of people are. Orli said her DNA was in the house but it's like.... of course it would be? And my friend pointed out, Tony sniffed the scarf but it apparently smelled like Ziva enough to bring on those flashbacks but how come they didn't smell of smoke. Why was her scarf in there to begin with? And a picture of her and Tony in Paris in the go-bag? It doesn't make sense.
over a year ago sagigrrl1097 said…
HI GUYS IT'S KAYLEIGH ON MY OLD ACCOUNT anyway I'm all for all of this I just wrote fic for the first time in over a year and idk what else to do
I just read it and I AM HERE FOR IT.
over a year ago sagigrrl1097 said…
what if I posted it here... what if my entire life came full circle
man I MISS THIS SPOT SO MUCH remember when times were good and ziva wasn't being used as a prop for tony's pain
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
Hello everyone. I haven't watched NCIS in awhile, but I decided to watch the last few episodes because I had to see how TPTB would send off Michael Weatherly. Here are my reactions after the season finale. WTF? Tony and Ziva have a kid? When did they hookup? Did they seriously kill Ziva off off-screan? That's so cold. Anyways, glad to see you girls keeping up this thread.
Hey guys, I know nobody comes on this thread anymore (or even on this site, tbh), but I can't believe it's been six YEARS since it's been updated. I am currently rewatching the show and am on S3. I thought considering we now know that Ziva is alive and Tony/Ziva/Tali are together that it would be okay and I must say, it's just so nice to have them back in my life again. It's been so long that I kinda feel like I'm watching them for the first time all over again, but there is still that sense of nostalgia and familiarity. I was scared it was going to feel different now but if anything, I feel like I have the potential to love even more this time around.

I miss everyone here so much and I am sad that we've mostly lost touch. If by some miracle any of you see this message, please get in touch on here and we can figure out a way to stay in touch more regularly. I am also on Tumblr and Twitter.

Tumblr @ glenanneswesten
Twitter @ theodoreweltons

Lots of love to you all.
last edited over a year ago
2 months ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hello, everyone! I thought I would come and try and revive this forum now that Tony and Ziva are getting their own spin-off!