Harlequin Romance Harlequin Presents New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 05:33PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Harlequin Presents line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 208 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 208

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale April 1, 2022

Their royal marriage pact:
No love, no passion, no heirs…

What do you say when a prince proposes the first time you meet? Engineering genius Rita Bajwa doesn’t know. She does know her heart is locked after being disowned by her family. But Jahangir isn’t offering love. Just his ring and a career opportunity she can’t refuse…

Back in his incredible desert kingdom, their chemistry sends their convenient arrangement up in flames! Rita knows guarded Jag married her to secure revenge against his father. So how to tell him they’re now bound for good…by the twin secrets she’s carrying?
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]Their royal marriage pact:
No love, no passion, no heirs…

Wh
On Sale April 1, 2022

On the tycoon’s yacht…
There’s no escape from temptation!

Urgently in need of a nanny for his young daughter, superrich Italian single father Niccolo Ferri hires Sophie Baxter to accompany them on a business trip aboard his superyacht. Niccolo’s only priority is his child, but he finds himself unusually intrigued by his temporary employee…

Working for Niccolo is what’s keeping Sophie financially afloat. So her connection with her sinfully sexy boss can’t be anything more than professional. Because Sophie knows she’ll be in far too deep if she has even one taste of the forbidden!

[i]On the tycoon’s yacht…
There’s no escape from temptation!
On Sale April 1, 2022

His surprise son…
Her surprise wedding!

Notorious billionaire Alejandro Ramos shut Flora Hillier out of his life after their encounter nine months ago, believing she’d betrayed him. But when he learns about their child, he demands they marry—immediately. And within minutes of exchanging vows, Flora shockingly goes into labor!

Ramos proves to be an excellent father, but Flora is wary of the new vulnerable feelings their whirlwind marriage exposes. Because it’s one thing to trust Ramos with her body and their baby. It’s a whole different thing entirely to trust him with her heart…

[i]His surprise son…
Her surprise wedding!

Notorious billionair
On Sale April 1, 2022

"I have come to take you home…"
To claim her crown!

After years searching for the lost princess of Ile d’Montagne, notorious warlord Cayetano Arcieri's tantalizingly close to taking back his country’s throne. The toughest part? Convincing innocent Delaney Clark to claim her rightful place—by wearing his convenient ring!

Down-to-earth Delaney had no intention of ever leaving her family’s farm…until she learns she’s a princess, switched at birth! Now, in Cayetano’s mountain castle, the only thing that feels real is their electrifying chemistry. But surrendering to it means becoming Cayetano’s bride…and one day, his queen!

[i]"I have come to take you home…"
To claim her crown!

After ye
On Sale April 1, 2022

The terms of his deal:

One week alone in paradise

Renowned billionaire Lucas Rothwell has a secret he will keep from the world’s media. And he’s shut everything and everyone out to do so. Until gentle wedding planner Ruby Pennington arrives on his mansion doorstep seeking his help—and discovers the truth.

In exchange Lucas requests payment in kind: a week on his private Greek island, where Ruby will assist in shielding him from the spotlight. But can this determined Cinderella convince Lucas she’s the one person he should let in when seven days become seven dangerously decadent nights?

[i]The terms of his deal:

One week alone in paradise

Renowned b
On Sale April 1, 2022

The prince will go to the ball…
…if she’ll be his Cinderella?

Exiled Prince Dane must return to the palace he loathes for an international tour. But he’d rather escape to the desert than do his royal duty, much to the dismay of his by-the-book diplomatic aide, Jamilla.

Discovering her boss naked in a desert oasis doesn’t help innocent Jamilla’s already speeding pulse! Neither does Dane’s declaration that he’ll only attend an important ball with her as his date. Ignoring protocol for once feels amazing, until their stolen moment of freedom becomes a sizzling scandal…

[i]The prince will go to the ball…
…if she’ll be his Cinderell
On Sale May 1, 2022

The stage is set

For a scandalous revelation!

Celebrated Bollywood heiress Anya Raawal lives her life in the spotlight. And fiercely protects the secret of an impossible choice she was once forced to make. But when she meets magnate Simon De Costa, a shocking discovery sets them on a collision course…

Because Simon’s adopted daughter is the child Anya had to give up! The connection between them is instant, yet it’s clear the guarded widower buried his heart with his wife. Anya knows she can’t walk away, but is there truly a place for her in this family?
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2022

[i]The stage is set

For a scandalous revelation!

Celebrated Bolly
On Sale May 1, 2022

How do you tell your billionaire boss…
…you’re expecting his babies?

Orphaned Leah has never had it easy in life. Desperate for a job, she agrees to become ruthless Giovanni Zanetti’s housekeeper and finally gain some security. What she never expected was that being between his billion-dollar sheets would be so undeniably tempting…

Gio’s night with the totally off-limits innocent was a strictly one-time indiscretion. Anything more than that would require a level of trust he no longer has to give. Then Leah returns with a revelation that rocks the Italian’s carefully constructed world: she’s pregnant!

[i]How do you tell your billionaire boss…
…you’re expecting his
On Sale May 1, 2022

They said one night only…

Until a baby binds them—forever!

Running Johannesburg’s top bridal boutique doesn’t mean Dodi Lewis believes in happily-ever-after. Past experience has shattered that illusion. But a single breathtaking encounter with Jago Le Roux—that Dodi believes in!

After growing up with a volatile father, Jago’s sure a family isn’t for him. Until Dodi tells him she’s pregnant… Suddenly Jago can’t picture a future without his child—or Dodi! That means putting his emotions on the line, something he’s never done before…

[i]They said one night only…

Until a baby binds them—forever!
On Sale May 1, 2022

Returning to the palace unwed…

But not untouched!

Princess Marit’s elopement isn’t exactly all she’d dreamed, but at least it is on her terms. That is, until Greek billionaire Lykos Livas steals her away in her wedding gown!

Enlisted by the king, Lykos must return Marit to the palace—unwed. Yet hearing about her duty-bound life painfully recalls the memories of his own hard-won freedom. He offers her a week of rebellion traveling around Europe with him. But as the chemistry between them becomes undeniable, so does the deadline for Marit’s royal return!

[i]Returning to the palace unwed…

But not untouched!

Princess M
On Sale May 1, 2022

The Spaniard from her past

Is seeking revenge!

When Amalia Montaigne discovers she’s not the Crown Princess everyone thought she was, she craves solitude. The Spanish island where she had an illicit taste of freedom seems perfect. Until she realizes billionaire Joaquin Vargas is also in residence…and still devastatingly smoldering!

Joaquin never forgot the princess who left their chemistry behind. As for forgiveness? Impossible! Hardened by his childhood of abandonment, he's determined this time to claim then leave her. But Joaquin didn't count on the passion exploding between them—insatiable, inescapable and strong enough to ruin them both…

[i]The Spaniard from her past

Is seeking revenge!

When Amalia Mon
On Sale May 1, 2022

“He’ll take his place as my heir.

And you’ll live as my wife.”

Eighteen months after one incredible night, tycoon Ekow Quayson can’t get Evangeline Annan off his mind. But after a shock reunion puts them face-to-face, they’re united by more than their burning desire… Eva's had his baby!

She was forced to hide her pregnancy, but now Eva will wear Ekow’s ring for the sake of their son. For the sake of her heart, she demands a marriage in name only. Yet, when they’re alone, Ekow’s touch might prove too irresistible to deny their marital bed…

[i]“He’ll take his place as my heir. 

And you’ll live as my wi
On Sale May 1, 2022

I’m back for my inheritance…

And to steal my bride!

For the last fifteen years, everyone thought I, Valentin Silvera, was dead. But I’d faked my death to escape my abusive father. Now I’ve returned to take what’s mine, including diamond heiress Olivia Wintergreen—my childhood sweetheart and heartless twin brother’s fiancée!

Olivia isn’t the wild girl I remember. She’s poised, controlled and not afraid to challenge me! My plan to wed her never included our once-youthful connection growing into an uncontrollable fire. But with a heart as dark as mine, can I offer her what she truly deserves?

[i]I’m back for my inheritance…

And to steal my bride!

For th
On Sale May 1, 2022

His royal ring is on the table…

Her destiny is in his hands!

Small-town bartender Briony Smith’s exhilarating flirtation with customer Cass is a welcome distraction from her very ordinary existence. She’s speechless when Cass reveals he’s a prince and she’s a long-lost princess!

She’s even more shocked by his convenient proposal! Marrying Cass will allow her to be part of the family she’s never known. And their powerful attraction can only sweeten the deal. But will it still feel like a fairy tale after Cass’s admission that making her his bride is part of his plan for revenge?

[i]His royal ring is on the table…

Her destiny is in his hands!
On Sale June 1, 2022

There’s someone sleeping…
In the boss’s bed!

As the CEO of a high-end concierge business, Orla Garrett makes sure she gets everything just right. She works herself to exhaustion readying billionaire Duarte’s Portuguese vineyard for an event. But he’s not impressed to find her asleep between his luxurious sheets!

Convincing ridiculously sexy Duarte she can do her job is easy. Resisting his invitation to something more personal certainly isn’t! Orla knows that she’s bad at relationships, and she refuses to be bad at anything. But the scorching heat between them could be hot enough to burn away her inhibitions…
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2022

[i]There’s someone sleeping…
In the boss’s bed!

As the CEO o
On Sale June 1, 2022

The princess he needs…

The wife he wants!

Spare heir Prince Akil Al-Hamri’s plan is simple: conveniently wed Princess Tobi Obatola, gain his inheritance and escape the prison of his royal life forever. Then they’ll go their separate ways. It’s going well, until he finds himself undeniably attracted to his innocent new bride! But claiming his freedom means letting Tobi go…

When disaster strikes, Akil becomes king and requires his queen by his side. But after he abandoned their chemistry on their wedding night, will Tobi agree to be his wife…for real this time?

[i]The princess he needs… 

The wife he wants! 

Spare heir Prin
On Sale June 1, 2022

The sleeping Greek…
And the beauty who woke him!

One kiss. That’s all innocent Sofie MacKenzie intends to steal from the gorgeous sleeping stranger. But her moment of complete irrationality wakes him up! And awakens in her a longing she’s never experienced.

Suffering from amnesia, Achilles Lykaios has forgotten everything: his tragic loss, his immense fortune, even his name. He only knows the intensity with which he wants Sofie. But when Achilles remembers the truth, he must return to his glamorous Athens life. There’s one last thing he needs to know…if Sofie will come with him!

[i]The sleeping Greek…
And the beauty who woke him!

One kiss. Th
On Sale June 1, 2022

London, Paris, New York…
Her jet-set fling with the king!

As a child, servant’s daughter Rosie Forrester adored her friend Prince Corso. Now he’s a high-and-mighty king? Not so much! Yet his demand that she attend an international royal tour with him can’t be denied—and neither can their chemistry!

Their passionate tryst can only ever be temporary—Corso has to marry a woman of noble blood. It’s a good thing virgin Rosie has vowed never to believe in the illusion of love. But as their time runs out, will their stolen nights together be enough?

[i]London, Paris, New York…
Her jet-set fling with the king!

As
On Sale June 1, 2022

A passion impossible to hide…
A scandal waiting to be exposed!

Moments from drowning, Prince Eirik is saved by mysterious Arielle Tremain. Royal duty dictates that he ignores their instant attraction. But he can offer the mesmerizing marine conservationist her dream job—in his kingdom…

After a lifetime spent paying for her father’s crimes, Arielle can’t believe Eirik’s generosity. Or that a future monarch desires her. So, when he seeks her out, Arielle faces the ultimate dilemma: indulge in this rare irresistible connection, knowing her past could taint Eirik’s future…or walk away from the only man who really sees her?

[i]A passion impossible to hide…
A scandal waiting to be exposed!
On Sale June 1, 2022

The billionaire wouldn’t let anyone in…

Until she breached his walls!

Tormented by the guilt of his past, Thirio Skartos hides in the shadows of his Alpine castle. He’s deprived himself of the wild pleasures he used to crave. Until Lucinda Villeneuve makes it beyond his imposing steel-reinforced door.

Wedding planner Lucinda must persuade the superrich recluse to hire her. It’s the only way to reclaim her rightful place in her father’s company. But when a storm leaves her stranded, she has no choice but to stay… And to resist a totally forbidden night in Thirio’s powerful arms!

[i]The billionaire wouldn’t let anyone in…

Until she breached h
On Sale June 1, 2022

This modern-day Prince Charming
Finds himself wanting the wrong sister!

The venerable Rossi brand, now threatened with being labeled stuffy, needs an image overhaul, and new CEO Alessandro Rossi has found the perfect media influencer to court. Only it’s her plain older stepsister who catches his attention!

Liane Blanchard is used to living life in the shadows, but Alessandro’s heated gaze across a Parisian ballroom sets her body alight! She agrees to a sizzling fling, knowing it’s all emotionally guarded Alessandro can offer. They’re risking a scandal, but it’s worth it for a taste of the fairy tale…

[i]This modern-day Prince Charming
Finds himself wanting the wrong si
On Sale June 1, 2022

The contract: a convenient marriage
But pregnancy wasn’t in the fine print…

Billionaire Jack Wolfe is everything Katherine Medford loathes: ruthless, arrogant…yet so infuriatingly attractive she spends a scorching night with him. Nothing could be more surreal than hearing Jack’s convenient proposal after their out-of-this-world encounter…

A Medford heiress on his arm will give Jack an in with the business elite that his humble beginnings can’t provide. And he’ll ensure the benefits are mutual. But Jack was expecting Katie to say "I do" not "I’m pregnant…"

[i]The contract: a convenient marriage
But pregnancy wasn’t in the
On Sale July 1, 2022

The king’s forbidden innocent…
For just twenty-four hours!

When Elsie Wynter is stranded in Silvabon, she dreads seeing arrogant King Felipe. He knows far too much about the scandalous secrets in her past, yet her attraction to him returns with a dangerous intensity…

Felipe has vowed to be the last to wear his kingdom’s heavy crown. He’ll take no queen and sire no heirs. But with tantalizing Elsie back in the palace for one night only, he can think of nothing but finally claiming her… What will Felipe do when their unique fire demands more?
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2022

[i]The king’s forbidden innocent…
For just twenty-four hours!
On Sale July 1, 2022

He’s playing to win
And his terms won’t be denied…

Tech CEO Olive Monroe has hated Icelandic billionaire Gunnar Magnusson for years but wants to kiss him all the time. And that’s even before innocent Olive spends an electric night in her business rival’s penthouse suite! He’s the Viking fantasy of her dreams, until she discovers the consequences…

Gunnar’s solution to Olive’s pregnancy secret? The highest stakes negotiation of all—he wants their baby, her company and her! Except Gunnar wasn't counting on her ability to turn the glacial ice in his veins into scorching, unstoppable lava…

[i]He’s playing to win
And his terms won’t be denied…

Tech C
On Sale July 1, 2022

The perfect Cinderella…
For his ruse of a romance!

Achileas Kane sees himself as living proof that wedding vows are meaningless. But this illegitimate son can only gain his inheritance if he weds. His proposal to hotel chambermaid Effie Price is simply a contract—a contract sealed with a single sizzling kiss!

Stepping in as Achileas’s fiancée may be virgin Effie’s last chance to launch her perfume company. Playing her role is all too easy when Achileas sends her heart racing. But resisting temptation with a man who doesn’t believe love can last? That could prove difficult…

[i]The perfect Cinderella…
For his ruse of a romance!

Achileas K
On Sale July 1, 2022

Keeping her enemy close…
…means getting far closer than she thought!

Ilona Callas is aware that Leander Vasilou will do anything for revenge against her stepfamily. She just never pictured herself becoming the formidable Greek businessman’s ally! Yet uniting with Leander will give Ilona freedom and financial independence for the first time.

Since clawing his way to the top after being betrayed, Leander exists alone. Ilona should be his ticket to vengeance…until an explosive moment of intimacy changes everything. So begins a sensual back-and-forth that will lead to one place: their marriage bed!

[i]Keeping her enemy close…
…means getting far closer than she th
On Sale July 1, 2022

He asked for a night
Now he requires her hand!

Newly orphaned Charlotte Hegarty is ready to start living her life. She’s determined a reckless encounter with her first love, Prince Akeem, will free her from the past. Maybe then she’ll be able to forget him…

Akeem wants to show Charlotte what she gave up when she turned her back on him. So he sweeps her away to his desert kingdom, intent on seduction. Yet when their secret tryst threatens to become a scandal, duty-bound Akeem makes an outrageous demand: Charlotte will be his queen!

[i]He asked for a night
Now he requires her hand!

Newly orphaned C
On Sale July 1, 2022

From betrayed and penniless…
To wearing the billionaire’s ring!

“I wish to discuss a proposal of marriage between us.” Model Lana can’t believe the words uttered by Salvatore Luchesi—or that the crushing debts her ex left her with are forcing her to make a deal with the devil.

Lana knows that Salvatore is in an unfamiliar business bind that can only be solved by taking her as his wife. But while Lana’s head agrees to take the Luchesi name, her traitorous body craves the forbidden touch of her sinfully attractive new husband…

[i]From betrayed and penniless…
To wearing the billionaire’s ring
On Sale July 1, 2022

Stolen from the castle tower…
Right into the prince’s arms!

When daring Prince Marcelo Berruti rescues Clara Sinclair from a forced wedding, he makes international headlines. Now he’s facing a diplomatic crisis…unless he claims the beautiful bride-to-be himself!

Outspoken Clara hasn’t trusted a soul since her childhood. But now she owes dashing Marcelo her life. The least she can do is pretend to be hopelessly in love with him! When their desire explodes, it awakens the guarded virgin to everything she’s been missing. But is she ready for a lifetime of being in the royal spotlight?

[i]Stolen from the castle tower…
Right into the prince’s arms!
On Sale July 1, 2022

From one week…
…to a surprise consequence!

After billionaire Leandro insists she accompany him on a trip to Scotland, Celia is wholly unprepared for the passion that ignites between them. It’s even more of a shock to find herself holding a positive pregnancy test weeks later!

When Celia confesses the truth to Leandro, he’s determined to be the parent he never had. Celia stopped dreaming of happily-ever-after when she was jilted years before. But now she’s bound to Leandro by their baby, and they have nine months to decide if their connection can make them a family…

[i]From one week…
…to a surprise consequence! 

After billionai
On Sale August 1, 2022

Her father’s will is excruciatingly clear…
Marry—or lose everything!

To save her family legacy, Annika Schuyler must tie herself to the one man who infuriates her most. But though she knows intimidating Ranieri Furlan is marrying her in cold blood, he ignites a fire in her she never dreamed possible…

CEO Ranieri will fulfill his mentor’s dying wish, but no matter how much he desires innocent Annika, he can never love her. Yet behind the doors of his Manhattan penthouse, their convenient marriage becomes something more. Something that threatens to melt even this billionaire's frozen heart!
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2022

[i]Her father’s will is excruciatingly clear…
Marry—or lose e
On Sale August 1, 2022

The blazing nights she forgot…

And the billionaire who claimed her…

Waking from a coma, Riot Phillips has no memory of the past year, the brooding man by her bedside claiming to be her fiancé or her baby!

Kravann Valenti has been given a second chance. Riot’s amnesia means a chance to rewrite his whirlwind love affair with the innocent—and get it right this time. But when Riot remembers the truth, Krav must face his darkest fears and show Riot all of him or risk losing her, their passion and their precious daughter…

[i]The blazing nights she forgot…

And the billionaire who claim
On Sale August 1, 2022

Her compelling attraction…
…to the CEO she shouldn’t want!

South African event planner Ella Yeung is done with men who call the shots. So when commanding Micah Le Roux requests her assistance in finding a last-minute venue for his sister’s society wedding, she can’t believe she’s even considering it…

Only there’s something about her steel-edged new boss that intrigues and attracts Ella beyond reason. Yielding temporarily to the passion between them may help them both move on from the past. But the intensity of their connection tells a different—more permanent—story!

[i]Her compelling attraction…
…to the CEO she shouldn’t want!
On Sale August 1, 2022

His royal matchmaker
Or his perfect match?

The new Sheikh of Dhalkur must find a wife—immediately—so he outsources the task to an expert. But once he’s introduced to matchmaker Rosanna MacIain, Salim is hit with a red-hot jolt of recognition. She’s the captivating stranger from an electric encounter he never forgot!

Unfazed by his royal status, Rosanna challenges Salim like no one ever has. And ignites a desire in him like no one ever has! She’s entirely unsuitable as his queen, but their unique chemistry is enough to drive all other candidates from his mind…

[i]His royal matchmaker
Or his perfect match?

The new Sheikh of
On Sale August 1, 2022

The consequences of one night…

…that never should have happened!

My stepbrother Constantine Silvera was always my rock, until the day he ruthlessly cut me off. Then we collided again, resulting in an explosion of forbidden, utterly unforgettable passion…leaving me pregnant!

Certain Con couldn’t love me, I was determined to raise our baby alone. But the billionaire had different ideas and now here I am, unceremoniously kidnapped and stranded in his beautiful manor house! But still I crave his electrifying touch. If Con is going to demand his child, I’m going to demand he let me in…

[i]The consequences of one night…

…that never should have hap
On Sale August 1, 2022

A promise of pleasure…
…neither can deny!

PR pro Beatrice Taylor’s brief is simple—clean up playboy prince Julius’s image before he becomes king. A challenge made infinitely more complicated by the heat she feels for her scandalous, off-limits client! For the first time, innocent Beatrice wants to give in to wild temptation…

Julius’s royal duty doesn’t leave room for private desire. Discovering what lies beyond Beatrice’s impenetrable emotional walls shouldn’t be his priority, but she fascinates him. And one stolen moment presents Julius with an impossible choice: his kingdom or the woman he can’t live without!

[i]A promise of pleasure…
…neither can deny!

PR pro Beatrice
On Sale August 1, 2022

Her only hope is the Greek…
And the scorching terms that bind them.

Tessa Anastakos has everything to lose after a disastrous relationship left her in ruin. She needs to save her family business, and the man she walked away from years ago might be the answer to all her prayers. If he accepts her outrageous emergency proposal!

The passion between tycoon Alexandros Zacharidis and Tessa is far from dormant. Still, before he agrees to her scandalous deal, he has some conditions of his own. First, he wants a real marriage. Then, he wants an heir!

[i]Her only hope is the Greek…
And the scorching terms that bind
On Sale August 1, 2022

From Cinderella in the palace shadows…
To his unexpected queen!

Lady-in-waiting Henna would do anything for the royal family that gave her a home when her own wouldn’t. So after Henna stops a marriage that would protect King Aleksander’s throne but ruin his life, she must face the Ice King’s fury!

Aleks’s coldhearted reputation isn’t a secret. His tough exterior is designed to fiercely guard against the heartbreak that once tore his world apart. But then a transformational kiss with Henna awakens him to a surprising new possibility that could save his crown… And it starts with her!

[i]From Cinderella in the palace shadows…
To his unexpected queen
On Sale September 1, 2022

Back with the king…
for one desert night!

Twelve years after Sheikh Tahir almost lost his throne, the woman who betrayed him arrives at his palace gates. Lauren’s request to help her brother is Tahir's chance to—at last—make sense of her betrayal. On one condition: they spend twenty-four hours in the desert…alone.

A night at Tahir’s command is more than Lauren bargained for. Any trust left between them is fragile. Yet with every passing hour, the inescapable intimacy empowers Lauren to lay bare the scandalous truth of their past—and her still burning desire for Tahir…
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2022

[i]Back with the king…
for one desert night!

Twelve years a

“I’m asking you to be my husband.”
Her kingdom depends on it!

After tragedy strikes, queen-to-be Lise is all alone. To claim her crown, she must wed. And the man she must turn to is the self-made billionaire who made Lise believe in love before he shattered her heart—Rafe De Villiers.

For Rafe, Lise’s on-paper proposal should feel like a victory. He’ll finally silence those who only see his humble roots. Yet suddenly, winning back Lise’s trust seems more important. And he’ll have to secure it if passion is going to be part of their future…

[i]“I’m asking you to be my husband.”
Her kingdom depends

Last Christmas, he stole her heart

Now, she’ll give him his heir!

When kindhearted Lara rescued Gaetano in a blizzard, she never imagined within weeks she’d be saying “I do” to the man with no memory. Or that when his true identity as future king is revealed, it would rip their passionate marriage apart…

Reeling from his shock ascension to the throne, Gaetano was forced to prioritize his country. He didn’t know Lara was already pregnant with a royal secret! Now, there’s no way that Gaetano will let his son go…but can he convince his queen to stay?

[i]Last Christmas, he stole her heart 

Now, she’ll give him

She ran from their wedding…
But can’t escape their attraction!

Prince Leo’s cold upbringing ensured love was out of his reach. He doesn’t think twice about agreeing to the political union his family has always coveted. Until Princess Violetta disappears on their wedding day…

Surrendering her power to a man is unacceptable to Violetta—even if that man sets her alight with a single glance! But when Leo tracks her down and they are stranded together, he’s not the enemy she first thought… Her independence is nonnegotiable. Yet a temporary alliance could be more pleasurable than Violetta ever imagined!

[i]She ran from their wedding…
But can’t escape their attrac

Undone by temptation…

Bound by the consequences!

Super-rich Gabriel Serres values anonymity above everything. Alessia Berutti lives in the world’s spotlight. Yet in that moment he saw his own need reflected in her gaze, she was a woman, not a princess… And now she’s carrying his baby!

Her whole life, Alessia has put the royal family first, until the night where she abandoned duty for desire. Her duty demands a hasty wedding to avoid a scandal! But walking down the aisle, she’s hoping for the unthinkable—that Gabriel could be the one to finally put her first.

[i]Undone by temptation…

Bound by the consequences!

Super

“Is it a promotion?”

The innocent becomes his bride!

Playboy CEO Ezio Angelos will do anything to save the deal of a lifetime. Even persuade his prim personal assistant, Matilda Raven, to take a six-month assignment in Greece…as his convenient bride!

Orphaned Tilda is desperate to give her young brother a fresh start before he self-destructs. Ezio’s offer is her best chance and it’s clear he intends to keep things strictly business. Yet since exchanging vows, their every interaction sizzles. Is Tilda the only one wondering what it would be like to swap the boardroom for the bedroom?

[i]“Is it a promotion?” 

The innocent becomes his bride!

The scandal of the century…
She’s had the billionaire’s love child!

Innocent waitress Amelia Lindor’s encounter with Hunter Waverly was unforgettable. Their chemistry? Off the charts! Their connection? Soul shattering! And, for Amelia, the consequences were life-changing…

Amelia had braced herself to tell Hunter she was pregnant, only to learn he was engaged. Unwilling to endure more heartache, she vowed to raise their daughter alone. Then the news gets out! In a shock turn of events, Hunter’s wholly convenient marriage is halted at the altar as all his attention turns to Amelia…and her secret!

[i]The scandal of the century…
She’s had the billionaire’s

A chance meeting…
Leads to an extraordinary encounter

Colliding with a masked stranger at a glamorous Melbourne ball sends shy Emma Brown’s pulse skyrocketing. And that’s before he introduces himself as Alexander Hastings, the ultrarich CEO with a wild side, which puts him way out of her league!

Only Alex’s focus is all on Emma. And just this once, she steps out of her family’s shadow and into the billionaire’s penthouse. Their unrivaled connection awakens in Emma a longing for the one thing she’s never allowed herself to want and the one thing Alex can’t offer her… Forever!

[i]A chance meeting…
Leads to an extraordinary encounter

Co
On Sale October 1, 2022

From a Halloween ball…

…to Christmas in the tycoon’s bed!

Desperate for adventure, Ellie MacGregor takes a waitressing job at a glamorous NYC party! Though sheltered, she’ll seize life’s opportunities with both hands. Especially when life presents her with the gorgeous host, Alex Costa…

Is Ellie really as sweet and innocent as she seems? He might not trust anyone anymore, but cynical Alex is intrigued by the scorching heat between them. He’s intent on keeping Ellie at arm’s length emotionally. Yet that could prove impossible when the fling they embark on unwraps the most intimate of secrets…
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]From a Halloween ball…

…to Christmas in the tycoon’s be
On Sale October 1, 2022

The billionaire’s unfinished business:
Reclaiming their vows!

Newlywed Delphi is devastated when the tycoon who captured her heart in a whirlwind romance seems more enamored with his work than her. After one broken promise too many, she’s had enough!

But Omar Al Majid has other ideas! He convinces her to return with him to Dubai, only to be confronted by the truth: their marriage is a mirage. And his relentless drive to create an empire that is his alone is to blame. Now, if he’s to win Delphi back, he must reimagine everything he believed their life together could be…

[i]The billionaire’s unfinished business:
Reclaiming their vows!
On Sale October 1, 2022

One night. One baby.

One royal wedding!

Though Clara Stephenson takes five different pregnancy tests, she’s still unprepared for the result: she’s carrying her royal boss’s baby! The last thing that Clara wants is to become Prince Alaric’s convenient princess when the painful memories of her previous relationship still remain.

Making Clara his bride is the only way for Alaric to save his heir from a scandal-filled childhood like his own. But when their honeymoon reminds Clara and Alaric of the desire that led them to the altar, will they realize that more than duty binds them?

[i]One night. One baby.

One royal wedding!

Though Clara Steph
On Sale October 1, 2022

Outside the snow is falling

Inside the heat is definitely rising!

On the first day of Hanukkah, new events director Miriam Howard is summoned to CEO Benjamin Silver’s luxurious Aspen chalet. But while she’s briefing him on plans for a dazzling gala, a blizzard leaves her stranded!

All too soon, their chemistry becomes all too obvious. Yet no matter how surprised Miri is to see her own loneliness reflected in Benjamin’s piercing blue eyes, she’s determined to resist temptation. Which means until the storm passes, they must battle their scandalous and ever-intensifying attraction…

[i]Outside the snow is falling

Inside the heat is definitely ris