Harlequin Romance Harlequin Presents New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 05:33PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Harlequin Presents line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 208 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-208 of 208

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale November 1, 2023

Never been kissed…
Until she’s bedded by a billionaire!

Brilliant equestrian and heiress Carmen Romero abandoned her privileged life to make her own way in the world. Hired by sinfully attractive polo player Elias Henley as a stable hand, Carmen feels more comfortable covered in straw than she ever did draped in diamonds.

Elias rarely spares a glance for his staff, until Carmen. And he has no intention of resisting their attraction! Playboy Elias knows he’ll give the innocent all the pleasure she could want, but that’s it. Unless their passion can unlock a connection much harder to walk away from…
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2023

[i]Never been kissed…
Until she’s bedded by a billionaire!
On Sale November 1, 2023

Their temporary arrangement…
has a permanent consequence!

Shy hotel maid Alana Davison is desperate to clear a family debt. So desperate that, when she discovers Greek tycoon Ares Sarris urgently needs a wife, she blurts out a scandalous suggestion: in exchange for his help, she’ll become his emergency bride!

To fiercely controlled Ares, Alana is a convenient solution; their marriage will allow him to secure the inheritance his illegitimacy denied him. What’s inconvenient is the chemistry blazing like a wildfire between them! And Alana’s shock announcement that in nine months’ time, Ares’s well-ordered life will be disrupted further—by a baby!

[i]Their temporary arrangement…
has a permanent consequence!
On Sale November 1, 2023

The last thing she expected?
Her attraction to her convenient husband!

Clare Redmond retreated from the world, pregnant and grieving her fiancé’s death, never expecting to see his ice-cold brother, Rocco, again. She’s stunned when the man who always avoided her storms back into her life, demanding they wed to give her son the life a Cosentino deserves!

Clare accepts—how can she deny her son his birthright? Yet she soon discovers Rocco's coldness masks an unbridled passion that sets her alight! But discovering the truth behind his unexpected proposal could tear apart her precious newfound family…

[i]The last thing she expected?
Her attraction to her convenient
On Sale November 1, 2023

The king must marry!
But she’s the wrong princess…

King Aristedes, ruler of Santanger, must wed the Princess of Isla’Rosa. It’s the only way to enact the peace pact between their kingdoms. The problem? The woman he’s presented to his people is his intended bride’s secret half sibling, Maddi Smith!

Maddi hadn’t fully considered the implications of posing as her runaway sister. Or that Aristedes would demand she continue the pretense. Immersing herself in the royal life she was denied growing up is as compelling as it is daunting. But so is the thrill of Aristedes’s smoldering gaze…

[i]The king must marry!
But she’s the wrong princess…

King
On Sale November 1, 2023

Once her enemy…
Now her temptation!

Jilted at the altar, Isla Kendrick faces an impossible decision: lose her family business or marry the ruthless tycoon trying to take it over. Already in her wedding dress, she reluctantly says “I do.”

Orion North wants Isla’s company…and her! So when the opportunity to save her from a media frenzy arises, he takes it. He whisks her away to his luxurious Icelandic lodge, and the heat burning between them soon takes them to the bedroom. But with tragedy in his past, even their passion might not be enough to melt the ice encasing Orion’s heart…

[i]Once her enemy…
Now her temptation!

Jilted at the altar,
On Sale November 1, 2023

She hid his son…
Can she hide from their desire?

One year ago, her spine-tingling night with exiled king Sandro left Victoria pregnant and alone. Lied to by the palace, she believed he wanted nothing to do with them. So Sandro turning up on her doorstep—ready to claim her, his heir and his kingdom—is astounding!

Burned by her past, Victoria has no intention of complying with His Majesty’s command. But she’ll need to keep her wits about her because their insatiable craving once made her abandon all reason. And it’s about to reignite with a vengeance…

[i]She hid his son…
Can she hide from their desire?

One year
On Sale November 1, 2023

Mixing business with pleasure…
…leads to a festive surprise!

Booking billionaire Zander’s birthday is a triumph for caterer Mia. And the hottest thing on the menu? A scorching one-night stand! But a month later, he's uncontactable. Mia finally ambushes him at work to reveal she’s pregnant!

Believing himself incapable of love, Zander is blindsided by his need to do better than his own absent parents. He insists Mia move in to his London penthouse, where, afraid of a deeper connection, he battles their electricity. But this Christmas, security is no longer enough for independent Mia. She wants Zander—all or nothing!

[i]Mixing business with pleasure…
…leads to a festive surpris
On Sale November 1, 2023

One unforgettable night…
An heir claimed by Christmas!

When Tiago Villela discovers Lillie Merton is expecting, a wedding is nonnegotiable. To protect the Villela billions, his child must be legitimate. But his plan for a purely pragmatic arrangement is soon threatened by a dangerously insatiable desire…

Whisked away to Tiago’s Portuguese estate, Lillie agrees to his request for the sake of their child—or so she tells herself. Tiago might imagine he can marry her and ignore their incendiary chemistry, but Lillie can’t. And as the holidays approach, she has every intention of breaking down her husband’s iron control!

[i]One unforgettable night…
An heir claimed by Christmas!

Wh