Harlequin Romance Harlequin Presents New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 05:33PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Harlequin Presents line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 208 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 208

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2022

She ran from their wedding…

Now the Italian has found her!

After years of searching, Cesare Brunetti finds his wife, Ida, cleaning homes to make ends meet. The Cinderella heiress fled mere hours after their vows, even though he was the one blackmailed into the convenient union!

Cesare intends to finalize their divorce. Yet he hadn’t counted on discovering Ida’s total innocence in their marriage sham. Or on the attraction that rises swift and hot between them beneath the Tuscan sun… Before they say goodbye for good, dare they indulge in the wedding night they never had?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2022

[i]She ran from their wedding…

Now the Italian has found her!
On Sale October 1, 2022

A surprise arrival…

…leads to an explosive reunion!

Billionaire hotelier Jack Livingstone is blindsided when he hears from the elusive woman he spent one mind-blowing night with nine months ago: Harper Swan is in the hospital—and she’s having his baby!

Jack soon discovers Harper is just as shocked as he is by the new arrival. And seeing her again brings the memory of their passion flooding back! Jack doesn’t believe in love or commitment—yet he’s determined to give his daughter the perfect upbringing he missed out on. A marriage proposal would secure that. But only if Harper accepts…

[i]A surprise arrival…

…leads to an explosive reunion!

Bi
On Sale October 1, 2022

An extraordinary Christmas Eve

An unexpected gift!

Illegitimate prince Xanthos Antoniou has never needed the family who didn’t want him. It’s simply as a favor to his half brother that he attends the royal nuptials—where he’s stopped in his tracks by defiant bridesmaid Bianca Forrester.

Bianca has always wanted someone safe and reliable. So accepting a flight home with Greek playboy Xanthos is totally out of character! Yet when they’re suddenly snowbound together, Bianca chooses to embrace their deliciously dangerous chemistry, just once… Only to find herself carrying a shocking secret!

[i]An extraordinary Christmas Eve

An unexpected gift!

Illegit
On Sale October 1, 2022

They should keep things purely professional…

…but their desire is out of control!

Grace Brown doesn’t have time to fantasize about her boss, Nico Doukas…never mind how attractive he is. Their business trip to paradise is all business—until one unguarded moment turns into seven days and seven nights of earth-shattering passion!

Nico never puts his own needs ahead of the family empire. He thought he could set limits on a liaison with Grace. But as he gets to know the woman behind his buttoned-up secretary, the risk is that one week with Grace won’t be nearly enough…

[i]They should keep things purely professional…

…but their d
On Sale November 1, 2022

From jilted bride…
To forbidden fling!

To save her business, Eden Bellamy must marry. When her perfect-on-paper wedding ends in humiliation, she flees…with best man Remy Sylvain! But picking him as her getaway driver might only add fuel to the fire, given that unforgettable kiss they once shared…

Their families’ rivalry makes Remy completely off-limits and Eden always puts her family first. Until it’s impossible for her to bury their red-hot attraction any longer…and, for once, the innocent is tempted to do something just for herself. Would claiming her wedding night with Remy be so very wrong?
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2022

[i]From jilted bride…
To forbidden fling!

To save her busine
On Sale November 1, 2022

She has a confession:
Her sons are also his!

Thadie Le Roux has not one but two reminders of those incredible hours in Angus Docherty’s arms. But unable to contact her twins’ elusive father, the society heiress decides she has to move on. Until she’s caught in a paparazzi frenzy and the security expert who rescues her is Angus himself!

Learning he’s a father changes everything for lone-wolf Angus—except the dizzying desire he feels for Thadie. So when she escapes to a private Seychelles island, Angus will accompany her. And he will discover what this means for their future…

[i]She has a confession:
Her sons are also his!

Thadie Le Roux
On Sale November 1, 2022

She owes him her life…
…and vows to wear his ring!

Imprisoned on a compound since childhood, housemaid Rose has no recollection of anything before. So when she learns superrich Ares Aristiades needs a wife, she proposes a deal: her freedom in exchange for marriage!

Before binding her to him permanently, Ares gives virgin Rose a year to experience being his bride. His mansions across the globe are hers to share, but the hardened widower’s heart is locked away. Still, their charged encounters make Ares feel far too much. Especially when he doesn’t want to feel anything at all…

[i]She owes him her life…
…and vows to wear his ring!

Impr
On Sale November 1, 2022

A show for the cameras
A desire that’s not just for Christmas!

Annie Meeks has given up her dreams in order to shoulder her sister’s debt. But one chance meeting with smoldering Tiziano Accardi and suddenly the life she’s always imagined is within reach…if she’ll play the role of the billionaire’s mistress.

To avoid the marriage being foisted upon him, playboy Tiziano needs to manufacture a love affair. Innocent secretary Annie is the perfect candidate for his ruse. Yet he’s wholly unprepared for the wild heat that rises between them… which he must attempt to restrain before it devours them both!

[i]A show for the cameras
A desire that’s not just for Christma
On Sale November 1, 2022

Expecting the royal heir
Expected to wed the billionaire!

Escaping the oppressive control of her protection detail leads Princess Charlotte Rothsberg to the New York penthouse of sinfully attractive Rocco Santinova. But this one rebellious night leaves innocent Charlotte pregnant with Rocco’s baby…

Rocco’s self-made reputation is the stuff of Manhattan legend. But discarded and disowned by his own father, he has no intention of letting history repeat itself. So he makes Charlotte a proposal she can’t refuse—he’ll save her from royal disgrace…as long as she agrees to be his Christmas bride!

[i]Expecting the royal heir
Expected to wed the billionaire!

E
On Sale November 1, 2022

She was promised to one man…
But has always desired another!

Ariel Hart thought she was free from her arranged marriage to the sheikh. But fifteen years after a coup deposed the royal family, Prince Cairo, her betrothed’s brother, appears…demanding she uphold the bargain!

Cairo’s allegiance to his brother is his driving force. If the sheikh wants his promised bride, Cairo will deliver her. But the forbidden desire between them threatens everything. Her plans, his honor, the future of a nation. Can they resist a need that burns hotter than the desert sun?

[i]She was promised to one man…
But has always desired another!
On Sale November 1, 2022

“You’re pregnant?”
The proof of their passion!

Ready to experience life after a childhood defined by illness, Violet Summers has left Manhattan behind…to work aboard the world’s most luxurious express train! The one thing she can’t leave behind? Her memories of one particular gorgeous if brooding stranger…

The night they shared is imprinted on Violet’s body and soul. So the arrival of her new boss, Roman Fraser, almost has her dropping an armful of festive decorations. He’s that man she couldn’t forget! Now she must drop the bombshell she's only just discovered: their sizzling encounter had world-altering consequences!

[i]“You’re pregnant?”
The proof of their passion!

Ready
On Sale November 1, 2022

“We meet again.”
But now he’s calling the shots!

For self-made billionaire Vidal Suarez, nothing is out of reach. Except exacting revenge on Eva Flores, whose family left a painful mark on his impoverished childhood. Until Eva comes to Vidal to beg for his help. He’s prepared to agree. His one condition? She has to pose as his fiancée!

Eva is the perfect addition to Vidal’s tech empire on paper. In reality, the penniless heiress jeopardizes his control as the long-dormant embers between them threaten to become an inferno. Which leads Vidal to ask what he craves most—vengeance or Eva?

[i]“We meet again.”
But now he’s calling the shots!

For
On Sale December 1, 2022

His wife is back…
Can he make sure it’s for good?

When Emily is called to her estranged husband’s bedside after an accident, amnesia is the word on everyone’s lips. But the arrogance in Javier Casas’s powerful gaze tells a different story…

Although Javier may wish he didn’t recall the pain of Emily walking out six years ago, his memory is perfectly intact. Yet the misdiagnosis provides the ideal opportunity to finally discover why she left. And to remind Emily of the connection he’s not ready to forget…not when every heated look makes it clear she still feels it too!
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2022

[i]His wife is back…
Can he make sure it’s for good?

When
On Sale December 1, 2022

His ring will save her from ruin
Her “I do” will save him from scandal!

Gianni Renzetti wastes no time planning the restoration of his reputation when the rumor mill threatens his position as CEO. Asking childhood friend Josephine Hamilton to be his convenient bride is his first task!

Innocent Jo was always there for Gianni. That doesn’t mean she’s in any way prepared for his proposal. Yet to save her family from bankruptcy, she must say yes! But when life as Mrs. Renzetti feels passionately real, can she trust herself to remember their vows were just for show?

[i]His ring will save her from ruin
Her “I do” will save him
On Sale December 1, 2022

Her scandalous claim
And the Italian’s revenge!

It takes all Ariana Killane’s courage to stand up at her cousin’s wedding and confess—one night with the groom, Luca Farnese, left her pregnant! She knows the lie will incur the billionaire’s wrath. Still, it’s the only way to help her cousin escape the unwanted marriage…

Luca is utterly outraged! Ariana will face the consequences for ruining his perfect plans. But going toe-to-toe with her is a wild, uncontrollable ride. Because as much as Luca’s head seeks revenge, his body calls for the one place he and Ariana appear to agree…in his bed.

[i]Her scandalous claim
And the Italian’s revenge!

It takes
On Sale December 1, 2022

An unforgettable encounter…
To bind her to the billionaire!

When Ago Accardi’s brother jilts business-deal bride Victoria Cameron, proud, dutiful Ago is quick to make amends. But he intended only to apologize, not to take the beautiful heiress to bed!

All her life, Victoria’s virginity has been used as a bargaining chip by her domineering father. Her glorious night with Ago meant freedom, even if he clearly wanted nothing more to do with her. Now months later, she must face the uncompromising Italian’s reaction to her shocking news… She’s having his child!

[i]An unforgettable encounter…
To bind her to the billionaire!
On Sale December 1, 2022

My heart is off-limits…
…but our attraction is off the charts!

My brother’s best friend, Nick Morgan, has always hated me. Then I won millions in the lottery. As my past has left me with no one to trust, superrich financier Nick’s the only person I can rely on to help me. And he’s demanded I join him in paradise…on his Indian Ocean island!

But no sooner I arrive than a tropical storm has us stuck together—indefinitely! My awareness of the hostility between us that’s kept Nick out-of-bounds morphs into a dangerously irresistible desire that I never saw coming…

[i]My heart is off-limits…
…but our attraction is off the cha
On Sale December 1, 2022

Rule #1: They meet once a week…
In the royal marriage bed!

After marrying solely for convenience and to produce an heir, Crown Prince Amadeo doesn’t expect to find such passion on his wedding night. He senses there’s more to shy Elsbeth than she reveals, but self-controlled Amadeo cannot allow emotion to distract him from his duty…

Elsbeth is prepared for a loveless union—anything’s better than the cruelty she left behind. She’s unprepared for the growing anticipation of being in Amadeo’s arms… But when her husband always follows the rules, can she convince him to break them…for her?

[i]Rule #1: They meet once a week…
In the royal marriage bed!
On Sale December 1, 2022

From shock royal bride
To carrying his baby!

When the kingdom of Riyaal is tragically left without a ruler, spare heir Prince Javid must step up to settle public unrest. The notorious playboy never dreamed of ruling, and he certainly never imagined needing a convenient marriage to lady-in-waiting Anaïs Dupont to take his crown!

Pulled from the shadows and thrust onto an undesired throne, Anaïs knows her vows to the sheikh are destined to be temporary. Only their honeymoon sparks much more than their arrangement promised…especially when surrendering to their sizzling chemistry has a shocking consequence!

[i]From shock royal bride
To carrying his baby! 

When the king
On Sale December 1, 2022

Her boardroom bombshell
Will change both their lives!

Bursting into Rafael Vieri’s business meeting in Rome, penniless Ivy has one goal: get the billionaire named as her orphaned nephew’s father to take responsibility for his child. So she’s shocked to discover she’s exposed the wrong man!

Bitter experience has taught Rafael to be wary of anyone trying to enter his ultrarich world. And Ivy’s claim is almost as outrageous as the instant chemistry between them. Now, to stop the truth from ripping his life apart, Rafael has no choice but to bind them all together…by demanding Ivy wear his ring!

[i]Her boardroom bombshell
Will change both their lives!

Burst
On Sale January 1, 2023

“We are married. You are now Princess.”
And their connection is inescapable!

Innocent Ilaria was wary and yet willing to stand in for her aristocratic cousin on a date. She didn’t expect it to be at the royal altar! But after Prince Frediano realizes he’s wed the wrong woman, he doesn’t back down. Instead, he insists Ilaria play her part of princess to perfection…

A lot rides on Frediano’s marriage—including his ailing grandfather’s royal retirement. But much more rides on fighting his attraction to Ilaria… Because for a prince who values self-control so highly, he’s unable to tame their wild chemistry!
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2023

[i]“We are married. You are now Princess.”
And their connectio
On Sale January 1, 2023

A four-year-old secret…
From that unforgettable night!

Since the passionate hours Lacey Carstairs spent with CEO Brandon Cade, her life couldn’t have changed more dramatically. Even her name has changed! Yet when writer Lacey is told to interview Brandon at the last minute, she can’t believe he doesn’t recognize her—at all…

However, it’s his invitation to be his plus-one at a ball in Paris that Lacey finds most shocking—and privately thrilling! Until Brandon finally recognizes her and the past begins to crash into the present… Starting with Lacey’s biggest secret: their child!

[i]A four-year-old secret…
From that unforgettable night!

Sin
On Sale January 1, 2023

The consequence of their sky-high encounter:
“I’m pregnant!”

Fashion designer Aria Dane needs to get from New York to London. The simple solution? Nysio Bacchetti’s private jet. Yet there’s nothing simple about the collision between free-spirited Aria and guarded Nysio. And for one flight, they yield to explosive desire…

Weeks later, the Italian billionaire can’t get Aria out of his head. To stop his perfectly ordered world from descending into chaos, Nysio’s sole option is to finish what they started… Only, once Aria arrives at his grand palazzo, they discover something truly life-changing—her unexpected pregnancy!

[i]The consequence of their sky-high encounter:
“I’m pregnant!
On Sale January 1, 2023

Promoted from his protégé…
To his convenient wife!

After admitting her forbidden feelings for her boss, Caio Oliveira, coding genius Anushka Reddy is mortified! The only sensible idea is to get a one-way ticket out of town! But then he comes to her with a proposal…

This is no romantic gesture. It’s a simple deal to secure the business they’ve both poured everything into. Yet on Caio’s Brazilian island, the sparks between them become uncontainable! How does Anushka tell Caio that his ring, his jet-set world, even his scorching touch, will never be enough…if his heart is off-limits?

[i]Promoted from his protégé…
To his convenient wife!

After
On Sale January 1, 2023

Claiming his runaway bride…
…for the first time!

Self-made Theo Aeton watched his new wife, Mia, flee their wedding minutes after signing their marriage papers. Now Mia’s grandfather, his mentor, is dying and Theo must find the hotel maid and bring her back to Greece.

Pretending to reunite with her husband is a small price for Mia to pay for her grandfather’s health. But being so close to Theo is sensual torture! He broke her heart once—he could do it again. So Mia can’t risk even one kiss when surely it will lead straight to the billionaire’s bed…

[i]Claiming his runaway bride…
…for the first time!

Self-ma
On Sale January 1, 2023

His forbidden touch…
…is what the innocent wants!

Drake Cawthorn is speechless when Aerin Drysdale begs him to accompany her to a glamorous event in Scotland. Aerin is his best friend’s sister and looking for the type of love Drake doesn’t believe exists, so she’s strictly off-limits! But he doesn’t want anybody else coming to her rescue!

Aerin knows cynical playboy Drake can’t be her Mr. Right. But she can’t ignore how he sets her pulse racing. And when a snowstorm leaves them stranded, the balance is finally tipped. Aerin’s next request? A sexual awakening for as long as the snow lasts…

[i]His forbidden touch…
…is what the innocent wants!

Drake
On Sale January 1, 2023

The boss rarely forgives…
And he never forgets!

Under her father’s ironclad influence, heiress Alexandra Moss was forced to shatter Grant Santos’s heart to save his promising future. Now their positions are reversed. She’s penniless and working every waking hour…and he’s a legendary Manhattan CEO whose signature she needs on a business-saving contract!

Grant hires Alexandra to exact ice-cold vengeance. Except every glance is still red-hot! Being burned twice is not part of his plan… This time, when their passion becomes irresistible, Grant plans to be the one in control!

[i]The boss rarely forgives…
And he never forgets!

Under her
On Sale January 1, 2023

Beauty and the reclusive billionaire
Wed for the world to see!

Since the car accident that stole his looks and playboy lifestyle, Cameron McKenzie never leaves his Highland home—and he never receives visitors. Yet when a beautiful woman arrives on his doorstep, he sees an opportunity to relaunch himself into society…

Adopted to replace a lost daughter, innocent Athena has escaped years of imprisonment…only to find herself captive in Cameron’s billion-dollar castle! His marriage demand is unexpected…but also tempting. Because being bound to this scarred and shielded man could give her more freedom than she believed possible…

[i]Beauty and the reclusive billionaire
Wed for the world to see!
On Sale February 1, 2023

Pregnant by mistake
Queen by His Majesty’s command

In a moment of dark despair, a destitute Solace Ashworth gave up her newborn to palace officials. She was sure his wealthy father, King Galen Kouros, could provide the life she never could. Now she’ll do anything to get her baby back—even blackmail the king!

Facing the woman he shared one reckless night with, Galen experiences the same lightning bolt of desire. Then shame at discovering the terrible mistake that tore Solace from their son. There’s only one acceptable option, and it starts with claiming Solace at the royal altar!
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2023

[i]Pregnant by mistake
Queen by His Majesty’s command

In a m
On Sale February 1, 2023

Reunited by his revenge…
But bound by her bombshell!

Self-made billionaire Graciano couldn’t forgive Alicia for choosing her family over him years ago. So, when he sees her time being auctioned at a charity event, he makes a winning bid. He’ll whisk her away to his Spanish island and finally shake the hold she has over him…

Back in Graciano’s orbit, Alicia knows she must face his questions over the past. But each sultry night transforms their fiery tension. And Alicia gathers her courage to admit the truth: that after she was forced to abandon Graciano…she had his daughter!

[i]Reunited by his revenge…
But bound by her bombshell!

Self
On Sale February 1, 2023

The innocent in the palace:
His undoing or his redemption!

Consumed with guilt after his wife’s death, Prince Marco fears he can’t be the parent his little girl needs. But so used to being in command, this royal is surprised to be brought to task by his daughter’s new nanny, fiery Kate Armstrong.

Kate is refreshingly honest and undeniably attractive. But Marco is most intrigued by the vulnerability that sometimes slips past her barriers. And when their forbidden connection turns to intoxicating passion, Marco finds himself dangerously close to giving into what he’s always promised to never feel…

[i]The innocent in the palace:
His undoing or his redemption!
On Sale February 1, 2023

What’s the office protocol…
…for being snowbound with your boss?

With two sisters to care for, chauffeur Lex Satchell can’t risk her job. Ignoring her ridiculous attraction to CEO Cole Thorpe is essential—even when it’s clear that attraction is mutual. But accompanying him on a business trip to his luxurious ski resort is pure torture!

Everything changes when a snowstorm cuts them off from reality. Suddenly, their passion becomes inevitable. But Lex never imagined Cole would let her see into his hardened heart, or that what she sees would make her dream beyond a few forbidden nights…

[i]What’s the office protocol…
…for being snowbound with yo
On Sale February 1, 2023

Will Cinderella say yes…
…to a flight on the Italian’s private jet?

Housekeeper Sophie Court has seen plenty about Alessio Rossi-White and his sinful good looks in the headlines. Now she must face him in person, honor bound to reveal the shocking secrets that her boss, Alessio’s father, has hidden from him.

Still, Sophie didn’t expect Alessio to make her the solution to his family’s problems…by inviting her to Lake Garda as his pretend girlfriend! For love-weary Sophie, such a deal should be easy. But accepting feels riskier by the minute…because a connection this powerful can’t possibly be fake!

[i]Will Cinderella say yes…
…to a flight on the Italian’s p
On Sale February 1, 2023

“You need to get married today?
Then you can marry me…”

Today is not only Darcie Milne’s last day working for her insufferable yet infuriatingly handsome boss, billionaire Elias Greyson…it’s also her wedding day! She must marry to take custody of her orphaned goddaughter but, after arriving at the registry office, Darcie finds herself without her convenient groom.

Renowned businessman Elias’s solution: he’ll wed his irreplaceable assistant—immediately! After all, taking a bride will help him secure an important contract. But then their first eye-opening kiss as man and wife suggests this marriage arrangement may not stay strictly professional…

[i]“You need to get married today?
Then you can marry me…”
On Sale February 1, 2023

He pushed her away to protect her
Now he’ll finally claim her!

When Theo Karalis was wrongfully imprisoned, ending his affair with Isla Jacobs was vital for her safety. Proven innocent at last, he discovers she’s pregnant! Nothing will stop Theo from giving his child everything his own father denied him.

Isla tried to move on after Theo refused all contact. Yet, seeing his commitment to their baby, his offer of a Greek getaway is tempting…and so is rekindling their simmering chemistry! But will that be enough to convince Isla he wants her, not just his heir?

[i]He pushed her away to protect her
Now he’ll finally claim he
On Sale February 1, 2023

The proposal…
…she vowed never to accept!

Life has taught orphan Quinn Harper to trust only herself. So, whilst her secret fling with billionaire Micah Gould was her first taste of passion, it wasn’t supposed to last forever. Although it gets harder and harder to pull herself away from his bed…

The abominable actions of Micah’s father have left a permanent mark. Love isn’t in his future. Then his relationship with Quinn is suddenly exposed and, in Berlin, a new possibility presents itself. Quinn could be the convenient bride Micah needs…but can he be what she deserves?

[i]The proposal…
…she vowed never to accept!

Life has taug
On Sale March 1, 2023

The Greek’s vow:
To reclaim his bride!

Imogen has finally tracked down her missing husband Zeph Diamandis…at the altar! She’s just in time to stop his convenient wedding to another woman. Since he mysteriously vanished, she’s been tirelessly searching for him. But it’s clear Zeph has no recollection of their business-deal union!

Zeph is stunned that he already has a wife. Their bodies instantly remember each other, yet Imogen is as guarded as she is beautiful. And as Zeph slowly pieces his memories back together, one thing is for certain: this time, an on-paper marriage won’t be enough!
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2023

[i]The Greek’s vow: 
To reclaim his bride!

Imogen has finally t
On Sale March 1, 2023

He’s ready to claim his heir
Is she ready to be his queen?

When chef Claire is introduced to her elusive employer, she gets the shock of her life. The powerful royal that Claire has been working for is Raif, the man whose touch is seared into her memory—and father to the baby Claire’s just discovered she’s carrying!

Raif will never let his child feel unwanted, like he had felt. He’ll rewrite the royal rule book to ensure his heir’s happiness! But, when Claire must become his wife, will he rewrite the rules of their convenient agreement to ensure her happiness too?

[i]He’s ready to claim his heir
Is she ready to be his queen?

W
On Sale March 1, 2023

The billionaire is back…
…to finish what they started!

When self-made Gabriel Silva hires attorney Dove Cavendish to oversee a major acquisition, it’s purely business—unfinished business, that is. Years ago, she broke his heart…now he’ll force her to face him!

Dove never wanted to see Gabriel again after their painful separation, but her law firm’s survival depends on him. She furiously agrees, vowing to remain professional until the deal is done—yet their chemistry is undeniable. But Gabriel’s white-hot kiss can’t burn away the secrets between them… Only confronting the truth of their past can do that!

[i]The billionaire is back…
…to finish what they started!

Whe
On Sale March 1, 2023

Her heart won’t forgive him.
Her body can’t forget him.

It’s been eight years since Nikos Kavadis left Calanthe Petranakos without a goodbye, but the sting feels fresh when she sees him across a crowded Athens ballroom. He once introduced her to passion—then he shattered her trust.

It’s horribly clear Calanthe is still susceptible to Nikos’s potent brand of masculinity. But even so, the Greek’s shocking proposal leaves her breathless. Because whilst agreeing to be his bride is the only way to help her ailing father, it feels like she’s walking back into the lion’s den…

[i]Her heart won’t forgive him.
Her body can’t forget him.

It
On Sale March 1, 2023

The virgin, the playboy…
And their surrender to temptation!

Determined to be bolder, photographer Emily Jacobs has left behind her unexciting life to work in stunning Spain. The sights and the music all ignite a fire in her—a fire that one sinful smile from her boss, Alejandro Romero, whips into an inferno!

Alej’s desire for Emily is held at bay solely by his belief she’s too naive for someone so cynical. Yet the innocent challenges his assumption at every turn…until one passionate encounter is irresistible. The trouble is, now Alej knows exactly how electric they are together…

[i]The virgin, the playboy…
And their surrender to temptation!
On Sale March 1, 2023

In the words of the devil himself:
“Scandal I can do…”

Lance Astill’s debauched reputation is the stuff of tabloid legend. He’s dedicated to rebelling against his strict aristocratic upbringing and has never once shied away from trouble. Until he meets Sara Conrad…

Entertaining thoughts of his attraction to sheltered Sara would be far too reckless. Even for him. Then Sara makes him an impassioned plea to help her escape an arranged wedding, just like the one Lance failed to save his sister from. The playboy’s outlandish solution? Their own headline-making engagement!

[i]In the words of the devil himself:
“Scandal I can do…”

L
On Sale March 1, 2023

In this game of revenge,
She’ll meet her enemy at the altar…

Billionaire Gianni Rossi destroyed Issy Seymore’s family legacy…and it’s time for payback. Issy has a plan: she’ll get him onto a yacht headed for the Caribbean, distract him then take down his company!

Gianni has been onto Issy from the start, outmaneuvering her at every turn. But, as the heat between them rises, it’s the Italian who begins to feel out of his depth. To finally end the charade, he calls her bluff with an outrageous marriage proposal. Then Issy makes one last move—by saying yes!

[i]In this game of revenge,
She’ll meet her enemy at the altar…
On Sale March 1, 2023

Reclaiming his royal future
With the consequence of his past!

Paris Apollo was unwillingly crowned king when his parents were murdered. Grief-stricken, he distanced himself from his people, intent on planning his revenge. Now he’s discovered a shocking secret: he has a son! A legitimate heir would mean a triumphant return to power—if Madelyn Jones will marry him…

No longer wide-eyed and innocent, Madelyn refuses to be a pawn in Paris’s royal game—but each electrifying moment in his presence reminds her of their first whirlwind affair. Dare she risk her heart again as his queen?

[i]Reclaiming his royal future
With the consequence of his past!
On Sale April 1, 2023

Wearing the Italian’s diamond…
marks the start of her fairy tale!

A traumatic past event means shy Maude’s job is the only place she feels safe shining. So, when she needs a last-minute plus-one, she strikes a deal with the one man she trusts—her boss! But claiming to date ultra-rich Mateo Moreno makes avoiding the limelight impossible…

Mateo is horrified that innocent Maude’s name is being dragged into the headlines. He’s even prepared to make convenient vows to protect her. But whilst Mateo thinks he can maintain ironclad control over his emotions, their sudden, all-encompassing passion has other plans!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]Wearing the Italian’s diamond…
marks the start of her fairy t
On Sale April 1, 2023

Is this forbidden Cinderella…
The key to his redemption?

Rumors surround the reclusive Alessio, Conte Dal Lago, yet Charlotte Symonds isn’t intimidated. Housekeeping for such a prestigious aristocrat will help fulfil her dreams of running her own business. But she isn’t prepared for her unexpected attraction to her new boss…

Wracked with guilt since his tragic loss, Alessio runs his billion-euro empire from his secluded Italian castello. Until Charlotte opens his eyes to the world he’s been missing—and to a long-forgotten desire. But can he hope to maintain his impenetrable, emotional walls once their powerful chemistry is unleashed?

[i]Is this forbidden Cinderella…
The key to his redemption?

Rum
On Sale April 1, 2023

The woman in his bed…
Will now become his bride!

Desert Prince Kamal must find a wife or forfeit his crown. No one seems less suitable than headstrong Princess Kaliah…until they clash at an opulent event and their animosity transforms into raw intimate passion!

Discovering Liah was a virgin, Kamal feels honor bound to offer marriage. But that’s the last thing independent Liah wants! There’s one way to fix matters: steal her away to his private oasis and make her see reason. Instead, their time alone forces Kamal to admit that desire might have been just as much a factor of his proposal as duty…

[i]The woman in his bed…
Will now become his bride!

Desert Prin
On Sale April 1, 2023

She’s playing the role of his princess…
Is he playing with fire?

To avenge his parents’ murder, Greek billionaire Lysias hires renowned spy Al to pose as a long-lost royal and his fiancée. So when an unruly spark flares between them, Lysias knows there’s one way to master it—by indulging in it…

Al is transported from her hardscrabble days on the streets to a luxurious kingdom, experiencing breathtaking pleasure in Lysias’s arms. She knows this isn’t real. Still, she can’t shake the feeling that somehow she belongs within these palace walls. And perhaps even by Lysias’s side…

[i]She’s playing the role of his princess…
Is he playing with fi
On Sale April 1, 2023

Then: a forbidden encounter.

Now: a binding consequence!

After working undercover at Alessandro Rossi’s company for two years, Amelia Seymore is still trying to prove that the Italian billionaire stole her birthright. The only thing she has been able to prove is their incendiary off-limits attraction—which explodes into life at Alessandro’s irresistible touch!

But when Amelia tries to reignite her revenge plan, it quickly comes crashing down…as she learns that she’s expecting her enemy’s heir! Avenging her family meant everything to Amelia. Yet, as she’s whisked away to Alessandro’s Tuscan villa, is it still what she wants the most?

[i]Then: a forbidden encounter.

Now: a binding consequence! 

Af
On Sale April 1, 2023

When their worlds collided…
They became tied forever!

Flora Bick once strayed from her carefully scripted life and lost herself in the uninhibited kisses of a stranger. Overwhelmed, she fled his bed and returned to her risk-free existence. Now, he’s found her and together they discover the unimaginable—she’s pregnant!

Demanding Flora accompany him to Sicily, Raffaele Russo finally reveals his vast wealth—and his determination to give their child the stable upbringing he never had. But for the time being, their secret remains theirs alone, and it will bind them even closer than their ever-present desire…

[i]When their worlds collided…
They became tied forever!

Flora