Harlequin Romance Harlequin Presents New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 05:33PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Harlequin Presents line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 208 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 208

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale April 1, 2023

Unexpectedly pregnant…
Scandalously wed!

Fleeing her very public divorce, socialite Vienna is shocked to find her private hideaway already occupied. Gruff and brooding Jasper was presumed dead—just like Vienna’s love life. So her instant connection to him is unexpected, yet completely undeniable…

One night is all Jasper can offer Vienna. The people closest to him always get hurt. Then scandal strikes, forcing them to fly to Chile as a couple for the whole world to see! But when Jasper learns Vienna is carrying his baby, he must take things one step further to protect them both…with his diamond ring!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]Unexpectedly pregnant…
Scandalously wed!

Fleeing her very pu
On Sale April 1, 2023

The one thing they both agree on?
Their attraction!

Artist Willow Jacobs’s latest high-society portrait is set to make her career. Until the subject’s son, Leonidas Stanhope, demands it never sees the light of day! He’s everything she isn’t: uptight, reserved and richer than sense. But that won’t stop her from standing her ground.

Yet, their negotiations can’t halt her red-hot reaction to the Greek, especially when she sees the same heat reflected in Leo’s fierce gaze! This could be innocent Willow’s chance to experience the pleasure she believed impossible… Her next move? Asking for a night between his billion-dollar sheets!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2023

[i]The one thing they both agree on?
Their attraction!

Artist Wil
On Sale May 1, 2023

She thought their marriage was over…
but it’s just beginning!

Innocent Chloe Stapleton married powerful magnate Lao Monteleone for protection after her father’s death. They’ve lived separate lives since. So, when Chloe is summoned to his breathtaking Sicilian castello, she expects him to demand a divorce. But her husband demands the opposite—an heir!

Chloe’s attraction to Lao has always simmered beneath the surface, something their in-name-only union strictly forbids! And while she wants to trust Lao with her body and her lonely heart, accepting his terms would mean her total, all-consuming surrender…
[b]On Sale[/b] May 1, 2023

[i]She thought their marriage was over…
but it’s just beginning!
On Sale May 1, 2023

First came the pregnancy test
Now comes marriage…

Ever responsible VP Addison Fields spent one wild, out-of-character weekend with tycoon Jude Fisher. Eight weeks later, her heart races in the most unprofessional manner because she’s been assigned to work alongside Jude—and she must tell him she’s pregnant!

A youthful transgression turned tabloid headline means Jude can only inherit his business if he remains scandal-free. So, he must legitimize his heir! Complicating their convenient arrangement wouldn’t be sensible. But every time he sees passion blaze in Addi’s eyes, sensible is the last thing Jude wants to be…

[i]First came the pregnancy test
Now comes marriage…

Ever respons
On Sale May 1, 2023

One week of pure pleasure…

Forever bound by the consequences!

Famed for his ruthless restraint, Matt Taylor has only ever lost control around one woman. But his red-hot Melbourne fling with Hannah Murphy is firmly in the past—until she surprises him outside his London office…seven months pregnant!

Hannah has flown across the globe to reveal her recently discovered pregnancy. But Matt’s guarded reaction leaves her wondering how he’s the same man who fulfilled her greatest desires months before! He’ll have to let her in if she’s to uproot her world and share everything—including their baby—with him…

[i]One week of pure pleasure…

Forever bound by the consequences!
On Sale May 1, 2023

Not just a night with her enemy…
A lifetime!

Queen Agnesse was not supposed to become playboy Prince Sebastien’s bride. But, forced to cohost a charity gala, the incendiary, off-limits chemistry they’ve long ignored explodes…and the consequences will be legally binding!

Seb vowed he’d never marry. Not after his own unhappy past. Still, he’ll do anything to protect Agnesse and her hard-won reputation. They have faced heartbreak apart. Now the love developing between them could help them face their biggest trial together…if they can finally believe that love exists.

[i]Not just a night with her enemy… 
A lifetime!

Queen Agnesse wa
On Sale May 1, 2023

Alejandro Acosta:
Billionaire, enigma…father?

The death of her beloved brother was the first of three shocks for singer Sienna Slater. The second was inheriting his half of a Spanish island…and the last was discovering her brother’s best friend, Alejandro, owns the other half!

Sparks fly as their worlds collide, until one unforgettable night leaves Sienna carrying a nine-month secret. But before she has the chance to confess to Alejandro, he discovers the truth and swiftly steals her away on his superyacht. Now, Sienna is about to realize how intent Alejandro is on claiming his child. No matter what it takes…

[i]Alejandro Acosta:
Billionaire, enigma…father?

The death of her
On Sale May 1, 2023

Their deal spirals out of control…
and into his bed!

Billionaire Alessio di Bari can think of nothing worse than attending another fraught family event alone. So, upon finding Nicola Bennett moonlighting as a waitress to make ends meet, they strike a bargain. He’ll pay her to accompany him to Italy…as his girlfriend!

Nicola is no stranger to playing the poised sophisticate. It’s how she survived her penniless upbringing. But her connection with the equally-as-closed-off Alessio leaves her breathless with desire. To experience his touch, the innocent just has to find the courage to ask for it…

[i]Their deal spirals out of control… 
and into his bed! 

Billion
On Sale May 1, 2023

Craving the wrong woman…
could lose him his crown!

To secure his throne, Sheikh Tariq is marrying a princess. It’s all very simple until his intended bride’s friend and advisor, Eloise Ashworth, is sent to negotiate the union. And Tariq suddenly finds his unwavering devotion to duty tested…

Eloise’s attraction to the desert king is swift and intoxicating. But the accompanying guilt is quickly overwhelming. Eloise cannot betray the royal family who gave her a home by pursuing Tariq. Succumbing to the wildfire between them could cost them both everything. And yet, it refuses to be extinguished…

[i]Craving the wrong woman…
could lose him his crown!

To secure h
On Sale May 1, 2023

A connection so strong…
it’s impossible to hide from!

When his helicopter crashes in the Outback, a captivating stranger keeps Reid Blake alive. Under the cover of darkness, a desperate intimacy is kindled…so when Reid is rescued and she disappears, he won’t rest until he finds her!

Ari Cohen hasn’t forgotten Reid, but she’s learned the hard way that happy endings don’t exist. Helping at his family’s annual ball, she doesn’t expect the shocking thrill of his recognition…or the sensational kiss they share. But can this guarded Cinderella have faith he’ll still want her once the clock strikes midnight?

[i]A connection so strong…
it’s impossible to hide from!

When h
On Sale June 1, 2023

Convenience is their one rule

Until passion threatens to break it…

Dutiful Mira’s wedding to Greek billionaire Aristos was always a practical arrangement. A way to give them the child they both wanted, nothing more. But when their explosive encounter felt powerfully real, Mira fled, knowing her already-fragile heart was at risk.

When tragedy strikes and Aristos is injured in an accident, Mira is drawn back to her irresistible husband’s side. It’s time to make good on the vows they made to each other. But Mira has another reason for returning—she’s carrying Aristos’s twins!
[b]On Sale[/b] June 1, 2023

[i]Convenience is their one rule

Until passion threatens to break i
On Sale June 1, 2023

"We are having twins."
And the king must claim them!

King Diamandis finds solace in hard facts and duty. So after a reckless night of abandon results in two heirs, marriage is nonnegotiable! The challenge is convincing his former assistant, Katerina Floros, to see that, too…

Proud Katerina knows she’s totally unsuitable to be Diamandis’s queen. Yet, having been denied a relationship with her own father, she can’t deny her babies the same. And as she walks down the aisle, Katerina’s traitorous thoughts turn to their wedding night… Will she get another glimpse of the passionate man behind the throne?

[i]"We are having twins."
And the king must claim them!

King Diama
On Sale June 1, 2023

The man from her past…

is her only hope for the future!

Food photographer Savannah O’Neal must save her family from financial ruin. Yet her salvation depends on multimillionaire chef Dimitris Kyriakou, who once stole her heart…then ruthlessly broke it!

Years ago, Dimitris wasn’t considered good enough for heiress Savannah. With her future on the line, he was forced to cut contact. Now he’ll make things right by offering her a job in Greece. Their chemistry is combustible! But when Dimitris knows how painful loving and losing Savannah can be, he can’t risk rekindling anything other than their desire…

[i]The man from her past…

is her only hope for the future!

Foo
On Sale June 1, 2023

He’s forbidden to me

So why can’t I resist him?

Grayson Barlowe has always been my enemy. We were taught by our warring families to compete on the business battlefield. But everything changes when we’re forced to work together!

I have never been immune to his devilish good looks. But as I learn about the pain that Grayson keeps hidden from the world, it becomes obvious he’s not just a playboy. Yet a truce seems impossible, until I find myself in the place I vowed I’d never be: between my enemy’s sheets!

[i]He’s forbidden to me 

So why can’t I resist him?

Grayson
On Sale June 1, 2023

Now Cinderella’s been awakened…
Dare she hope for the full fairy tale?

Flying to Spain for a wedding is a huge milestone for dedicated single mother Anna Douglas. She’s anxious being away from her daughter, but luckily, ignoring infuriating best man Sebastián Romero is a full-time job. If only her traitorous body could ignore his potent temptation!

As the clock strikes midnight, she gives in to the inevitable. And then discovers her surrender is more reckless than she imagined! Because Seb made it clear he could offer only one night of pleasure, yet now Anna wants so much more…

[i]Now Cinderella’s been awakened… 
Dare she hope for the full fa
On Sale June 1, 2023

Her forgotten promise…

His royal claim!

After disappearing from Sidonie Sullivan’s life, Khalil ibn Amir al-Nazari is back, as breathtakingly gorgeous as ever. Now he’s a king, and to her utter shock he insists on enforcing the marriage pact she scribbled on a cocktail napkin five years ago!

Khalil became ruler of a kingdom in disarray. He needs Sidonie to help him restore a sense of possibility—and joy—to Al Da’ira. Will revealing the singular longing he feels for her be enough to convince innocent Sidonie that he wants her for herself, and not just his queen?

[i]Her forgotten promise…

His royal claim!

After disappearing
On Sale June 1, 2023

The offer on the table…

comes with his billion-dollar ring!

When lifeguard Ondine Wilde rescues Jack Walcott from drowning, she almost regrets it. The billionaire is as rude and entitled as he is gorgeous, so Ondine doesn’t expect any thanks. She’s certainly not expecting his spontaneous marriage proposal…

Jack explains he needs a convenient wife to secure his position as CEO. And while Ondine hates to admit it, she needs financial security for her family. His only rule? No feelings. Which, after a lifetime of heartache, suits Ondine just fine. Until their white-hot chemistry makes a mockery of their on-paper agreement!

[i]The offer on the table…

comes with his billion-dollar ring!
On Sale June 1, 2023

Newlyweds torn apart

Can their baby bind them again?

After battling to survive a plane crash, Nico Santini returns to his wife, Emma, and discovers three shocking revelations. First, he’s presumed dead! Second, Emma is pregnant with Nico’s child…and last, she’s about to marry another man!

Left homeless and heartbroken when Nico disappeared, Emma was prepared to make a convenient match for her unborn baby’s sake. Yet his return brings with it an onslaught of emotion—anger, relief…desire. Nico won’t abandon his heir, and Emma must trust in their passion to help put the pieces of their marriage back together…

[i]Newlyweds torn apart

Can their baby bind them again?

After ba
On Sale July 1, 2023

Who will join the CEO…
at the altar in Venice?

Billionaire Dante’s priorities are his business’s success and his daughter’s happiness. But then the uncle who gave him everything makes it his dying wish to see Dante married. There’s only one person Dante trusts enough to make a part of his family…

Nanny Kate is stunned when her boss offers her a new contract…to be his on-paper bride! In return, he’ll give Kate the money her family desperately needs. It’s a business arrangement. Until their first kiss as husband and wife lifts the veil on an inconvenient, inescapable attraction!
[b]On Sale[/b] July 1, 2023

[i]Who will join the CEO…
at the altar in Venice?

Billionaire Da
On Sale July 1, 2023

From runaway to housekeeper…

to the Italian’s wife!

When Enzo stops to help a broken-down car, he’s shocked by his discovery. Skye is frightened, on the run and with tiny siblings in tow. Enzo’s honor dictates he offer them sanctuary and Skye a job. But could their simmering attraction solve another problem—his need for a bride?

Skye urgently needs a fresh start…and Enzo already makes her blood pound and her skin tingle. Yet can she marry a man she’s only just met? Joining the enigmatic billionaire at the convenient altar will require the ultimate leap of faith!

[i]From runaway to housekeeper…

to the Italian’s wife!

When
On Sale July 1, 2023

Two weeks on his island
Two weeks to resist temptation!

Ever since a tragic loss, Brazilian billionaire Salvador da Rocha has retreated to his private island, vowing not to love again. When he’s forced to hire a temporary assistant, he’s convinced Harper Lawson won’t meet his scrupulous standards. Instead, she exceeds them. If only he wasn’t tempted by the forbidden…

Usually hyperfocused, Harper is dangerously distracted by Salvador. His arrogance is infuriating, yet their chemistry is untamable…and their surrender inevitable! As Harper’s departure from paradise draws closer, their connection only deepens, but is it enough to make her stay?

[i]Two weeks on his island
Two weeks to resist temptation!

Ever si
On Sale July 1, 2023

Their one night…
only raises the stakes!

Poker pro Jessie Hargreave’s future depends on the riskiest game of her life. And playboy billionaire Ewan Kincaid has just gone all in! Winning Ewan’s Scottish Highland estate is astounding. But it’s their sizzling night together that is most shocking, especially when she discovers the consequences…

Ewan was playing to lose, but he hadn't counted on his memories of their encounter haunting him beyond measure. When he sees a photo of a very beautiful, very pregnant Jessie, a new endgame is required. This time, to claim his child, he’s playing for keeps!

[i]Their one night…
only raises the stakes!

Poker pro Jessie Har
On Sale July 1, 2023

A royal blunder…
with a nine-month consequence!

Unwilling to inflict the crown on anyone else, King Niko didn’t want a wife. But then he learns of a medical mix-up. A woman he’s never met is carrying his child! And there’s only one way to legitimize his heir…

Sheltered Maia is stunned by the king’s impossible revelation—she’s a pregnant virgin! With no wish to swap her familial cage for a gilded one, Maia refuses his convenient proposal. But when they're alone together in paradise, Niko’s electrifying touch awakens new desires… Perhaps true freedom lies in becoming his queen!

[i]A royal blunder…
with a nine-month consequence!

Unwilling to
On Sale July 1, 2023

An Argentinean affair…

changes their lives forever!

After a harrowing marriage, housekeeper Carrie vowed she’d never fall for another man. And never reveal her hidden desire for her boss, Massimo. Then their chemistry ignites! Accompanying Massimo to Buenos Aires as his lover is irresistible. But soon Carrie has shocking news. She’s expecting twins!

Before Carrie, Massimo hadn’t committed to anyone beyond a single night. Now, after his own tainted experiences of family, he’s going to be a father. Massimo is determined to claim his babies. But he’ll need to promise more than his billions to win Carrie’s trust…

[i]An Argentinean affair…

changes their lives forever!

After a
On Sale July 1, 2023

Swept away to the palace

To become his bride!

Having dived into the ocean to escape one man, model Claudine Bergqvist washes up at Prince Felipe’s feet. She’s never before felt the searing heat that flashes between them. But she hardly expects Felipe to propose marriage!

Felipe must wed promptly or lose his place in line to the throne. So, in return, he’ll provide everything needed to help Claudine’s ailing mother. Claudine agrees—this could be her only chance to experience true pleasure! But can she enjoy the benefits of their marital bed without catching feelings for her new husband?

[i]Swept away to the palace

To become his bride!

Having dived in
On Sale July 1, 2023

What will she choose:
Her duty or her heart?

Princess Minerva is set to inherit the crown of the small kingdom of Arqaleta. First, though, she must marry. A ripple of shock goes through her when she sees one completely off-limits candidate among her suitors: her ex-fiancé, exiled prince turned tycoon Liro!

When Liro broke their betrothal and disappeared, Minerva was devastated. Yet even with the past still raw between them, their passion erupts immediately! Her royal responsibility demands she choose another man. Only the more time she spends in Liro’s alluring presence, the more wearing anyone else’s ring feels unthinkable…

[i]What will she choose:
Her duty or her heart?

Princess Minerva i
On Sale August 1, 2023

Black sheep billionaire seeks fiancée
Only heiresses need apply

Self-made Julian Ford, a ruthless entrepreneur from the wrong side of the tracks, needs to secure funding from a group of traditional investors. His solution: announce an engagement to a woman from a long-established San Francisco family…and Lily Barnes-Shah fits the bill perfectly!

Julian’s business proposal provides Lily with an escape from an unwanted convenient marriage. But she couldn’t have envisioned the burning heat between them. Or that she’d be craving something outside of the bounds of their temporary agreement: a passionate surrender between Julian’s billion-dollar sheets…
[b]On Sale[/b] August 1, 2023

[i]Black sheep billionaire seeks fiancée
Only heiresses need apply
On Sale August 1, 2023

A "no-strings" encounter…
Now she’s expecting!

Showing a prospective buyer around the country mansion she works in isn’t a typical day for shy housekeeper Lizzie. But the moment superrich Niccolò Macario arrives, she’s blown away by their mutual attraction. It’s clear he never does commitment, but the promise of one breathtaking night is irresistible…

After a life marked by tragedy, letting someone close goes against Niccolò’s every instinct. So, when he receives a letter with the bombshell that Lizzie’s pregnant, Niccolò is floored—because his only thought is to find her, bring her to Manhattan and claim his child!

[i]A "no-strings" encounter…
Now she’s expecting!

Showing a
On Sale August 1, 2023

Stolen in her bridal gown…
Taken as the sheikh’s wife!

When Hope Cartwright is kidnapped from her convenient wedding, she should feel outraged. But whisked away by Cyrus Ashkan, the sheikh she’s been promised to since birth, Hope feels something far more dangerous—desire!

Cyrus refuses to ignore his royal duty—he’s determined to marry innocent Hope, even if he finds her unsuitable in every way. But secluded together in his opulent desert fortress, their unwanted attraction burns hotter than the sun. Hot enough to burn down this mighty king’s every defence, if only Cyrus will allow it…

[i]Stolen in her bridal gown…
Taken as the sheikh’s wife!

Wh
On Sale August 1, 2023

A Florence cathedral, a fairy-tale dress…
a runaway bride!

Discovering that her billionaire fiancé, Enzo Beresi, will receive her inheritance if they wed, Rebecca Foley leaves him at the altar! She refuses to marry a man who keeps secrets from her.

Innocent Rebecca is devastated, yet she can’t let go of their powerful connection. So when Enzo arrives on her doorstep, she gives him twenty-four hours to tell her everything. The brooding Italian vows his feelings for her are real, but dare Rebecca believe in him enough to give in to the temptation of their wedding night?

[i]A Florence cathedral, a fairy-tale dress…
a runaway bride!
On Sale August 1, 2023

She wants one forbidden night…
with her Greek boss!

Professional nanny Rose is taken by surprise when CEO Zac Adamos personally proposes a job in Greece, helping to look after his godson! She needs the outrageous paycheck he’s offering, but she doesn’t foresee a sizzling attraction making things all too complicated…

Rose’s past has taught her that men only fill your head with false promises. Certain Zac must be the same, Rose can’t let herself get too close. But neither can the innocent walk away without exploring the passion Zac has awakened inside of her…

[i]She wants one forbidden night…
with her Greek boss!

Profess
On Sale August 1, 2023

The shocking twist to their reunion…
She must marry the tycoon!

Playboy CEO Rafael is determined to demolish the biggest demon from his past: the Greek orphanage he once called home. It’s a cruel reminder of all he’s lost, including his childhood sweetheart Sabrina. But then she shows up to stop him!

When Rafael offers to hand over the orphanage if Sabrina becomes his convenient bride, she scoffs. She’s still healing from the heartbreak of their last passionate encounter and marrying him will test her every limit. But as long-buried secrets are unveiled, Sabrina has no choice but to trust him…

[i]The shocking twist to their reunion…
She must marry the tycoon
On Sale August 1, 2023

He’ll claim his kingdom…
and anyone that stands in his way!

After ten years in hiding, Crown Prince Lucian returns from the dead to reclaim his throne. His first task? Stopping his usurper’s wedding! As a media frenzy ensues, Lucian feels honor bound to provide jilted princess Zara with shelter in his palace…

Abandoned in disgrace by her controlling family, Zara has no option but to trust the new king. She knows restoring his rule is Lucian’s sole priority, but behind his lavish castle walls, the chemistry between the ruthless royal and the virgin princess sparks an urgent, irresistible desire…

[i]He’ll claim his kingdom…
and anyone that stands in his way!
On Sale August 1, 2023

Her secret is out…
and now he wants his heir!

Two years after a scorching summer with Brianna Andersen, Lorenzo Parisi discovers the son she’s hidden from him. And the world he’s carefully controlled since his volatile childhood implodes…

It wasn’t until she discovered she was pregnant that Brianna learned of Lorenzo’s billions and his notorious reputation. Wary of his power, she vowed to protect her baby at any cost. But now the Sicilian is back and determined to prove himself as a father. As their blazing chemistry reignites, Brianna must admit the real risk is to her heart…

[i]Her secret is out…
and now he wants his heir!

Two years aft
On Sale September 1, 2023

From uninvited wedding guest…
to emergency bride!

Librarian Geraldine Casey scrapes by while raising her late cousin’s infant daughter. So when she sees the announcement for Lionel Asensio’s lavish, no-expense-spared wedding, she drops everything…to go demand he take responsibility for the daughter she believes is his!

Sneaking into the ceremony, Geraldine is just in time to see the ruthless Spaniard being jilted. Her shocked, involuntary response is met with his furious, magnetic gaze… Perhaps that’s why, when Lionel leads her to the altar, still in need of a convenient wife, innocent Geraldine finds herself saying “I do”!
[b]On Sale[/b] September 1, 2023

[i]From uninvited wedding guest…
to emergency bride!

Librar

Their chemistry is irresistible!
Is he irredeemable?

"I did not want her here…" Recovering from a near-deadly accident, Renzo Camaro retreated to his Côte D’Azur estate. Nothing breaks through his solitude. Until the arrival of his new housekeeper stirs dormant desires…

"It was past time I moved on…" Jessie Burton took this job to get closure. Yet bitter and broken Renzo is changed from the playboy who gave her one eye-opening night then abruptly left. He still drives her wild with want! But unless she can forgive the pain he caused, Jessie must remain immune to their connection…

[i]Their chemistry is irresistible!
Is he irredeemable?

"I di

One royally shocking secret…
from one night between his sheets!

King Augustine may rule a kingdom, but loyal assistant Freddie Scott runs his calendar…with ruthless efficiency. There’s no task she can’t handle. Except perhaps having to tell her boss she’s going to need some time off…because in six months she’ll be having his baby!

Augustine knew he’d shared one unforgettable encounter with a captivating stranger under the cover of darkness. He’s shocked to realize she wasn’t a stranger at all but instead his right-hand woman, Freddie! And that she’s expecting the royal heir he vowed he would never have…

[i]One royally shocking secret…
from one night between his she

An accidental pregnancy…
for his business-deal wife!

For self-made billionaire Jack, their marriage was convenient. For heiress Bess, it was for love. So months later, when he’d shown her the world but not his guarded heart, Bess knew it was time to leave…

Determined to get their on-paper union back on track, Jack plans their reconciliation down to the last detail. He never imagined their Caribbean reunion would be scorching! Or for Bess to want more than Jack can give. Will the news that Bess is expecting his baby give them a reason to fight for their chance at happiness?

[i]An accidental pregnancy…
for his business-deal wife!

For

He always puts business first…
then it’s mixed with pleasure!

After taking the reins of his family’s legendary but failing fashion house, CEO Cristiano Vitale vows to restore its legacy. To do that he needs the face of the brand, supermodel Jensen Davis, to do her job. Only she’s committed to living up to her headline-hitting reputation.

Jensen doesn’t want to jeopardize Cristiano’s company, but courting scandal distracts from her mother’s self-destructive spiral. So, lying low at his Lake Como estate, she’s caught between her familial duty…and how much she wants the dangerously sexy Italian to claim her!

[i]He always puts business first…
then it’s mixed with pleas

Inviting his enemy onto his private jet…
and into his bed!

Billionaire Mateo Marin wants nothing to do with archaeologist Evelyn Edwards, his late father’s stunning assistant. Not when their work always came before his family’s happiness. So when Evie gate-crashes his birthday party, he’s outraged—if inexplicably drawn to her.

Evie’s professional reputation means everything to her, and she needs Mateo’s help to save it. But embarking on a quest together around the world is more than innocent Evie bargained on. From Spain to Shanghai, each city holds a different adventure. Yet one thing is constant: their intoxicating attraction!

[i]Inviting his enemy onto his private jet…
and into his bed!

Claiming his one-night baby…
means abandoning revenge!

The moment she sets eyes on tycoon Damon Meyer, Carrie Miller is overwhelmed with desire. But he wouldn’t give her the time of day if he knew they were connected by an ugly past. She plans to tell him…only Damon’s passionate advances drive the very thought from her mind.

Damon has a lifelong devotion to avenging his father’s death. So, discovering that Carrie is the daughter of the man he holds responsible, he pledges to erase every memory of her. Until she storms his office…and announces she’s carrying his child!

[i]Claiming his one-night baby…
means abandoning revenge!

T

She may be able to tame him
…but does she want to?

Taken as a political prisoner as a teen, Sheikh Riyaz al Hadid grew into a man in a dungeon. His first glimpse of Brianna Whitman is a visceral reminder of all he’s missed out on…

It’s Brianna’s job to reacclimate Riyaz to palace life and prepare him for his long-arranged royal wedding. She knows she should smooth down his wild edges—just like she knows that he’s already betrothed. But the forbidden attraction that flames between them makes her want to cast her innocence to the desert winds…

[i]She may be able to tame him
…but does she want to?

Taken
On Sale October 1, 2023

Tempted by the prince…
for twelve thrilling nights!

The last thing that soon-to-be king and reformed playboy Adrastros can afford is a scandal. So, when photos of his forbidden tryst with Poppy Henderson, his sister’s best friend, are sold to the press, he must save both their reputations. By convincing the world that their passion was the start of a festive royal romance!

Being Adrastros’s fake girlfriend for Christmas means lying to the only family Poppy has ever known. But saying no to him would mean saying goodbye to the man, and the connection, that secretly means everything to Poppy…
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2023

[i]Tempted by the prince… 
for twelve thrilling nights! 

The
On Sale October 1, 2023

Her duty: a convenient marriage.
Her destiny: a dangerously tempting stranger.

Princess Elsebet is duty-bound to marry for her country. But when a mysterious—and gorgeous—man washes up on the castle shores, she’s instantly drawn to him. Suddenly, she’s considering trading her royal future for one she actually wants…

Sent to claim Elsebet as his brother’s wife, Danil Laurentius certainly didn’t expect an accident to leave him stranded with the captivating princess. And as she tends to his injuries, the ever-intensifying attraction between them makes him long for the impossible… He wants to claim innocent Elsebet for himself!

[i]Her duty: a convenient marriage.
Her destiny: a dangerously tem
On Sale October 1, 2023

Her fairy-tale future…
didn’t include a husband!

Maren Hargreave always dreamed of being a princess. So when she wins a castle and a crown in a poker game, she’s convinced she’s found her hard-earned happily-ever-after. But she hadn’t realized that in claiming her prize, she’s also married a billionaire!

In making Maren his wife, Acastus Diakos finally rights the wrongs done to him by her predecessor. But true satisfaction only comes when she yields to their intoxicating passion! Securing his legacy was always his aim, but is Acastus ready for Maren’s Christmas confession? She’s expecting his heirs!

[i]Her fairy-tale future…
didn’t include a husband!

Maren H
On Sale October 1, 2023

From an extraordinary proposal…
to pregnant in paradise!

Tech genius Genie Merchant will only sell the algorithm she’s spent years perfecting to a worthy buyer. When notoriously ruthless Severino Valente makes an offer, their off-the-charts chemistry means she’ll entertain it…if he’ll give her the baby she wants more than anything.

Seve vowed never to have a family, so only offers his billions. Yet, fate steps in when one impulsive night leads to accidental pregnancy! Seve’s primal reaction shocks even himself, because he’s determined to be a father—even if he has to steal Genie away to his island paradise to prove it!

[i]From an extraordinary proposal…
to pregnant in paradise!

T
On Sale October 1, 2023

He’s utterly off-limits…
and the only man she’s ever wanted!

Temporary assistant Evolet Grey has precisely the skills and experience to help Damon Bradford win the biggest contract in his company’s history. But she’s also maddeningly attractive and testing the iron grip the Manhattan CEO always has on his self-control…

Putting her needs first has never come easily to innocent Evolet. But she can barely think straight in her new boss’s presence! She’d be putting everything on the line by revealing the powerful attraction Damon has awoken, but would walking away from it be the biggest risk of all?

[i]He’s utterly off-limits…
and the only man she’s ever want
On Sale October 1, 2023

Her job is temporary!
Is their connection permanent?

When world-renowned yacht designer Bo Sørenson is named guardian to the son he never knew existed, he needs help—fast. Anticipating the relentless demands of his clients he can do. But a baby? The scars of his own childhood have left him clueless.

Haunted by the shadows of her last assignment, this summer in Denmark is Olivia Cooper’s last as a nanny. She can’t allow herself to get too close to Bo or his child, which should make it easier to ignore the billionaire’s heated gaze… But it only makes it harder!

[i]Her job is temporary! 
Is their connection permanent?

When w
On Sale October 1, 2023

His convenient wife…
leaves him wanting more!

Italian billionaire Dante is furious! To inherit the company he has waited his whole life to take over, he must wed…within three months. Distracted and frustrated, he accidentally knocks over waitress Connie Weston, only to find the solution to his dilemma staring him in the face…

Becoming Dante’s bride is the answer to Connie’s financial troubles. And, for the first time, she can afford to focus on herself. Her newfound confidence captivates everyone, especially her overwhelmingly attractive husband. But surrendering to desire in Rome would violate the terms of their purely on-paper union…

[i]His convenient wife…
leaves him wanting more!

Italian bill
On Sale October 1, 2023

She has a Christmas secret…
and it belongs to him!

Ice-hotel manager Lena Weir’s job means the world to her. So, succumbing to temptation for one earth-shattering night with her super-rich boss, Konstantinos Siopis, was reckless—but oh so irresistible. Only their passion left her carrying a most unprofessional consequence… This Christmas, she’s expecting the hotelier’s heir!

Past experience has taught Konstantinos not to trust easily. So, when a glimpse of Lena’s undisguised bump reveals the shocking truth, his unshakable desire turns to fury at her deception. Except he finds his anger swiftly melting under the heat of their incendiary connection…

[i]She has a Christmas secret…
and it belongs to him!

Ice-hot