LillyBlack Eos Fantasy RP

LillyBlack posted on May 29, 2023 at 01:31AM
Within the ground of the beautiful planet of Eos flows a strong magical energy that moves throughout all of the lands and nature. On this planet of Eos, there’s a region of land largely dominated by a Capital City, Selfarion, and its surrounding cities: Yeres, Aralos, and Easea. Within each of these cities is an enormous tree that emits abundant amounts of magical energy. There’s a phenomenon that states that each tree was grown by its respective gods in order to encourage advancement in humanity and further the potential of mankind. These trees, it has become the central source of magical energy for these neighboring cities and has been the reason why they have prospered. Controlled by the Central Council located in Selfarion, the cities Aralos, Easea, and Yeres have all formulated their own guilds in order to not only protect their own cities but to come together and protect all their lands as a whole!

Selfarion, The Capital City
Native God: Selfarion, God of Fortune
Noble Family: The Walker’s
Elite Families:
The Forrester’s
The Voss’
Central Council Members:
Kaius Ida
Claudia Steel
Kurota Jaeger
Rylon Alves

Yeres, The City by the High Mountains
Native Goddess: Yelena, Goddess of Earth
Tank Guild of Yeres Members:
Guildmaster Kurota Jaeger, the Dark Knight
Available Guild Classes:
Warrior
Paladin
Gunlancer

Aralos, The City by the Mystical Forest
Native God: Arafel, God of Nature
Damage Guild of Aralos Members:
Guildmaster Rylon Alves, the Swordmaster
Available Guild Classes:
Berserker
Assassin
Archer
Dark Mage

Easea, The City by the Elegant Sea
Native Goddess: Elysia, Goddess of the Seas
Support Guild of Easea Members:
Guildmaster Claudia Steel, the High Mage
Available Guild Classes:
White Mage
Sage
Summoner
Scholar
Bard

Other Places
Village of Astrola (Between Selfarion/Aralos and Yeres)

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Personality:
Guild: (only if you’re in one)
Class: (if in guild)
Bio:

Characters
Ize Konda
Marlene Steel

**wanna mention that you can also put your class as "unclassified" if there's something unique you wanna do but doesn't fit under any of the available classes... or we can always add new ones too**
last edited on Jun 18, 2023 at 07:26AM

LillyBlack 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 583

10 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Aya: For real?
Elena: Looks like Marlene's well on her way to big sis status..
Ize: So I see.... I can't be mad that... *He said, actually smiling*
Elena: Whoa.... Ize... Oh...
Ize: Huh? Elena, are you alright?
Elena: It's just.... Well, you look good with a smile on your face..
Ize: ...... [So... That's how it feels huh..]
Aya: Big brother's smiling! Amazing!!!
10 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Ize...." It definitely took Marlene by surprise but it brought a smile to her face too. "Someone even looks a little cuter with a smile. I told ya it's not such a bad thing, dummy." She then went down and picked up Aya, placing her on her shoulders. "What do you say we get going now, hm? I'll just take you to wherever you two lead me!"
Ize: *He blushed looking at Marlene* Hold on.. Cuter? I know looking good with a smile but... Cute?
Aya: Big brother's blushing.... Do you like Marlene?
Ize: Wha.. What are you saying Aya?
Aya: Usually when people blush, that means they like someone..
Ize: Well, what about you Aya? You got anyone you like?
Aya: No, but I can tell on other people..
"You're deflecting, Ize..." Marlene said with a smirk. "Either way, it'd take me more than a blush to convince me that grumpy likes me." She leaned a little towards him with her head tilted, but still making sure that Aya is fine on her shoulders. "Under your standards, I don't even know if I could be considered a friend. An acquaintance maybe?"
Ize: Co-workers...
Elena: I don't know, something tells me there's more than what's being shown here...
Ize: Like what?
Elena: Oh, nothing... Make sure you 3 have fun...
Ize: ..... Come on.... *He said, exiting the orphanage, beginning to lead them around town*
Elena: *She giggled* Looks like he's coming to... Marlene....... Thank you..
Marlene was already behind Ize as he left the orphanage and although she didn't hear the thank you, she still turned to give Elena a thumbs up and a happy wave goodbye. As they walked out, Marlene followed around Ize with Aya on her shoulders, "Alright! Since you guys are showing me around, what's up first on the agenda?"
Ize: Well, I guess to start.... We could see some of the shop owners... After all, if you're going to stay in Aralos.. Getting to know them would be good.. And since you've got a sweet tooth, I get the feeling you've met Miss. Sofia..
Aya: Oooh, are we going to see her too?
Ize: We'll stop by to see her... That I promise.
Aya: Great!!! *She said with a grinning smile*
Ize: First thing first... *He said, looking at the Blacksmith shop* Noticing you, I know you're not exactly a sword and armor type. But this place has a bit of history..
Aya: A while back, Rylon Alves got his first sword from this very shop..
Ize: Precisely, he's proceeded to get all kinds of equipment from here.. Not to mention, this is where I've also gotten my blades from..
Aya: It's run by Joza Hazel... When he swings his smithing hammer, he comes off fierce.. But he's more gentle than you'd think.
"Is he, huh? Guess everyone has a little more of a soft side, some are just more willing to be open to it than others. I think somee people should take some notes..." Marlene smirked, genty kicking the back of Ize's leg, "Isn't that right, grumpy?"
Ize: Yeah, perhaps some people should.. *He said, knowing it was toward him but deflecting it*
Aya: *She giggled, looking at the interaction between Marlene and Ize*
Ize: Anyway, *He opened the door, leading to a shop filled with different weapons and armors* Here we are... *As they went inside, there stood Joza behind the counter. ,*
Joza: Ize and Aya too... *He then looked at Marlene* As for you young lady, I don't believe we've met..
(Random little change but instead of Marlene's crystal being an earring, I'm gonna say it's a necklace instead. :p)
Marlene shook her head, "We haven't! My name's Marlene Steel, I'm a mage back from Easea. I'm new to Aralos so Ize and Aya here are taking me around and introducing me to people!" She then glanced around at all of the armor and weapons that were out on display, "I gotta say, you have a pretty impressive shop in here.."
Joza: Thank you, and it's a pleasure to meet you Marlene... Though, I'm sure Aya and Ize have already said... I'm Joza Hazel... Though, it begs the question... How did a lady such as yourself end up alongside Ize?
Ize: We met at the tavern.... She's part of the group now...
Joza: To think someone from Easea, coming here to join the Daggers.... Though, if you're a Dark Mage.. That does make sense.. Considering that the guild here takes those kinds of warriors.. At least they would, if only someone would finally stop playing hard to get..
"Is Alves pretty picky with his choices around here?" Marlene asked, tilting her head. "To be honest, I'm actually not too interested in joining a guild right now... At least not yet! Even though I do have Claudia's recommendation to join, I just have a few other things I'd like to take care before thinking about that."
Joza: I don't recall Ry being picky about his members.. Only that they need to have a good degree of skill, not to mention he's got some test... I'm not sure how the process works...
Ize: A test huh?
Aya: I'm sure it's easy for you Ize... You'd probably pass with flying colors.
Ize: ..... Whatever this test is..... I'm sure it's not so cut and dry...
"Oooh, the idea of a test honestly sounds pretty fun to me! But maybe that's just how I tend to look at things." Marlene then looked up at Aya, "But, what about you Aya? Think you'd ever consider joining a guild one day?"
Aya: *She nodded* I don't see why not.. You meet all kinds of people, not to mention.. There's a possibility to see more of the world..
Joza: Quite the ambitious young lady... Perhaps you could be an example...
Ize: .....
Joza: But, I suppose you have your reasons.. Everyone in this world does..
Ize: ... [Maybe.... If i can finally finish this...]
Aya: Ize?
Ize: Sorry... I just.....
Aya: By the time I join, I want you or Marlene to be a guildmaster...
Ize: I'm not sure I'd be...
Joza: Come now kid.. Give yourself a little more credit..
Ize: ...... Honestly, Marlene would probably be better as a guildmaster...
"Hmm, maybe by first impressions I might seem like I'd be the better guildmaster... Buut, I think you're just as capable!" She gave Ize a smile, "I say give it some time and I think I could picture you as an amazing guildmaster one day. Maybe if you open up to that 'lost' side of you, Ize....." She said, referring to what they talked about yesterday.
Ize: [That lost side of me....] *He closed his eyes* I....
Joza: Listen to her kid.... Before you came back that day..... I saw something in you. Believe it or not, so did Rylon... Why else do you think I forged those blades there? *He said which prompted Ize to look at his daggers* I didn't make them because of your abilities.. I made them because I knew you'd do right with them...
Ize: ....... I just..... Need some time... Maybe then, my mind will be a bit clear to it... *He said sheathing his daggers*
Joza: Well, that's a start... Usually you'd just shrug it off altogether...
last edited 10 months ago
"It is a start, but... I can't help but feel like there's something else going on in that confusing little mind of his.... But, what is it?" She thought to herself.
Marlene was getting curious but she shook her head out of her thoughts. "A little progress is always progress, right? Maybe we will see Guildmaster Ize in a couple years..." She then looked back to Joza, "Anyways, we should get going so I can get to know the rest of the town. It's been really nice meeting you, Joza! I might just be a mage, but I can always drop by if I ever need. Or if you ever need any deliveries down, I could always be your girl!"
Joza: It's been a pleasure meeting you Marlene... Aya, make sure you watch over your big brother.. I know he's grumpy and all..
Ize: Way to sound like a father....... Speaking of..... Your son.. I remember you saying he was in Yeres... Have you heard from him?
Joza: Is that a concerned Ize I hear?
Ize: Wha... I just want to make sure you and your family's alright..
Joza: Yes, he writes me... He's doing quite well for himself..
Ize: Good to know....
Aya: Is he someone you know Ize?
Ize: No... But, I know it's been a while since I've asked about him.. It was nothing but curiosity.. Anyway, we should get going... I'll see you around.. *He said as he went outside*
Joza: The kid's got a good head on his shoulders... Just, make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.. Even now, he's shouldering a burden on himself..
"I can tell..." Marlene replied as she watched Ize walk outside. "I've had other people tell me about his past already, but I know there's something else going on in his head... I mean, I am thankful people were willing to share it with me! But... I just want to make him feel comfortable enough to share those things with me... I don't want him to be so distant.. Sure, I just met him recently but I care...." Blush slowly crept onto her cheeks, realizing how much she said. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ramble all that to you. Just.. I can promise you that I'll make sure he's ok! Um... I'll see you again, Joza!" She said, quickly exiting out the shop so they can join back with Ize again.
Aya: I think Marlene likes Ize...
Ize: *He turned around, then blushing and sighing* Anyway, we should keep going... *He said moving forward* ......
Aya: Ize...
Ize: What is it Aya?
Aya: Don't you think you'd benefit with Marlene?
Ize: What do you mean?
Aya: I mean, having someone by your side that genuinely cares about you... Someone you can grow with..
Marlene started blushing wayy more with Aya mentioning that to him. She looked up at her, "W- wait, hold on a second Aya.. I wouldn't quite say like, a- a girl can just get a little embarrassed sometimes, you know! You can't just do me like that..! ........ But...." Marlene's emotions calmed down a bit, looking at Ize now. "She's definitely not lying about how I care.... It would be nice if you trusted me at least a little more, Ize... I want to be there for you."
Ize: ...... I appreciate that sentiment.... Like I said... All I need is a little bit of time..Once I get some things sorted out, maybe we could talk a little more.
Aya: Well, he's not completely blowing you off..
Ize: [I know so many of you care.. I know you all want to look out for me... But, this matter... It's something that I need to take care of..] Come on, let's continue.... *He said as he moved forward, continuing their tour and begin making way to the butcher*
"'Once I get some things sorted out....'" Marlene clenched her fists, repeating what he said to her in her head. She was glad he wasn't completely blowing her off, but at the same time it bothered her knowing that he was just hiding something else. And she knew it couldn't be anything good. Marlene so desperately wanted to confront him about it, even if it meant getting into another argument with him. But... she didn't. The last thing she wanted to do was talk about all that in front of Aya during her day out with big brother Ize.
Marlene followed behind Ize as he led her to the butcher, "I'll let you do whatever you gotta do, just.... can we talk later tonight? Just for a minute, you and me."
Ize: ....... *He closed his eyes upon hearing the question, then opening them back and looking back at her* Yeah, we can... [Marlene, if we'd met sooner..... Then maybe.....] *He then looked forward* The butcher here has been run by the Heathcliffs for many years... It's all broken down into roles with them.. To break it down briefly... The son, Zane, he's their hunter... Then you've got the daughter, Sera, and their mother Kira.. Kira prepares the meat for sell and Sera, she's the face behind the counter..
Aya: Though, people never really see Zane.. But, that's only because he works behind the scenes.. He does help the counter every now and then if the lines start to fill..
"A family-run shop, huh? That's pretty sweet to be able to all work together like that.." Marlene tried to take a quick peek into the shop from the outside, "Seems like we're a little in luck too, it doesn't seem too busy inside. We probably wouldn't get the chance to meet Zane, but at least we could meet the others no problem!"
9 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ize: *He then walked to the counter, seeing Sera behind the counter organizing a few things* Sera....
Sera: *She then looked up from what she was doing, seeing Ize, Marlene and Aya* Oh! Welcome!!!
Aya: Just as energetic as always...
Sera: Ize and Aya.... Still walking around like a grumpy boy I see.
Ize: Must everyone say that?
Aya: Well, it is kind of true....
Sera: And a red haired beauty right beside you.. Did you finally find someone that was into broody types?
Ize: Sera it's not like that and you know it....
Sera: *She then looked at Marlene* Sera Heathcliff, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance..
9 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Marlene Steel, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She then chuckled from what Sera just said before, "Even if it did happen to be like that between Ize and I, I haven't even made it past coworker yet with grumpy over here."
Sera: Coworkers huh? Well, then I guess that means you'll have to play nice... Wouldn't want to make for a hostile work environment..
Ize: Yeah yeah..... I guess Zane's out doing his usual.
Sera: Mhm... Mom's in the back taking care of the prep work... So, which leaves me here. Oh, and Ize..
Ize: Hm? What is- *He was cut off as Sera flicked his forehead* Ah... What was that?
Sera: Yuma told me about what happened at the tavern... Stop going around acting like some lone rogue... Or perhaps you forget how close we are...
Ize: *He only looked at her as he rubbed where he was flicked on his head*
Sera: You have such a linear mind.... So much so that you lose sight of everything and everyone around you... *She then looked at Aya and Marlene* Though, maybe it's not completely linear...
Marlene sweatdropped, "Well, maybe Aya's a better example of that.. If I wasn't so persistent with him, Mr. Grumpy probably would've blocked me out from his vision already. But, you said you two are close right?" She asked, getting curious. "I won't lie, that was the last thing I was expecting! How close are you guys?"
Sera: Hm? *She then looked at Ize* Oh, don't get me confused... I wasn't talking about Ize... When I said how close we are.... I was talking about me and Yuma...
Aya: So... You and big brother aren't close friends?
Sera: Well, we probably could be.. If he were to only stop being such a lone rogue...
Ize: .......
Sera: Yuma told me that me that he believes Ize's deserving of someone by his side... But, he won't get there if he keeps putting up barriers that keep people out... Including, your lovely red here.
"Please whether he likes it or not, I'm gonna break through that wall of his. Right, grumpy?" Marlene said, ruffling Ize's hair. "Besides, you should've heard him talking earlier.. Instead of being so pushy, he actually considered it for once."
Ize: *He turned his head to the side as he blushed*
Sera: No way, he said that? *She then noticed Ize's blushing* Ah, my my.... I'd almost dare to say I'm looking at a new Ize... Just by the fact that he's blushing like this...
Aya: It happened again earlier! He smiled and zmarlene called him cute.
Ize: Did you really have to bring that back up Aya?
Sera: Is that so? Well, sounds to me that someone really is breaking through those barriers... I gotta give you credit... I didn't think there was anyone that could do it.
Marlene chuckled, "While I really appreciate, I don't want to say I accomplished anything just yettt..! I want em' completely broken down. Though.. I didn't think I'd get him all blushy again..." A smirk grew on her face as she turned his head so they stared at each other. "Maybe you do have a little crush on me, hm? Or maybe you're just not that used to a girl like me..."
Ize: .... Please.... Don't let it get to your head..
Sera: Not to mention.... It's hard to get Ize to crack a smile of any kind....
Aya: Plus, he didn't exactly deny liking her before...
Ize: *His blush deepened as Aya continued bringing up what happened* I will neither confirm or deny it..
Sera: If I may say... I'm in the belief that he does...
Ize: What?
Sera: Come on.... If you really didn't, you would've stopped her the second she turned your head...
"She's not wrong... And it wouldn't be unusual if you just denied it in a heartbeat.... So, the fact you chose neither.." Marlene looked away from him, the smirk still on her face. "Just wanna consider me a coworker, yet here you are wanting to jump to girlfriend." She said, just wanting to mess with him.
(Btw, I'm probably gonna stretch out their early romance compared to our other RPs, just cause I wanna have a little more fun with it and their flirting. :b)
(Understood, you'll get no objections from me.)
Ize: Girlfriend? Hang on, even if I did like you in that regard... Don't you think you're moving a bit fast?
Sera: No denial, plus concern?
Ize: I don't like her in that way!
Sera: It took you too long to deny it.. Besides, your concern kind of invalidates that statement.
Ize: Look, all I'm saying is........ You shouldn't make a habit of talking about being someone's girlfriend.
Sera: Honestly, your concern is cute..... But you do understand she's just messing with you right?
Ize: I......... *His face turned red* Damn it....
Aya: *She giggled, watching their interaction take place*
(Alright! ^^)
Marlene pinched his red cheek, "If you keep letting your face go red like this, you're gonna burst that cute face of yours!" She said, giggling. "Looks like to me someone needs to get their emotions straight... Especially for someone who wants to think emotions are a weakness, hm?"
Ize: Whatever... This is just the second time you've caught me off guard, that's all..
Sera: If this is your second time, that makes me wonder what'll happen on the third.
Ize: Nothing will happen...
Sera: I'm not quite sure... Not to mention, that whole old assassin's teachings haven't done anything to help you... They did away with those Assassin teachings...
Ize: It was done away with, but the teachings still live on...
Sera: *She sighed* Haven't you ever thought that maybe you should come up with your own style?
Ize: My own style?
Sera: You've taken the teachings and you've made yourself strong, I think now you should be able to repurpose it.
"Besides, wouldn't it feel kinda boring following the same teaching after awhile?" Marlene asked. "There's nothing wrong with spicing things up! Make it feel more fit for you."
Ize: [Taking the old man's assassination techniques..... Spicing things up and making them my own..... But how could I even begin to make my own style?]
Aya: You can do it... I know it..
Sera: The style you learned... It tells you to inhibit your emotions.. But, it isn't your family's teachings, is it.
Ize: How.... How do you know that?
Sera: It made history some time back..... Inhibiting emotions in a fight, gives you full focus on the fight.. Allowing you to see things in a way that normal fighters couldn't.. But using it long enough.. It messes with a user's mind... Makes them less of their self, and turning them into a pure killer...
Ize: ..... *He didn't think much of it before, in the past he just wanted to be strong enough. It made the things he said to Marlene make a little more sense.* Pure killer?
"You know that does seem to add up... I'm sure you wouldn't want me to repeat what you told me yesterday, especially around Aya.. You know, the whole bounties thing?" Marlene sighed, "I mean you already know my thoughts on the whole thing from our talk yesterday... It's affecting you more than you think, Ize..."
Ize: ..... Perhaps it is....
Sera: Bounties?
Ize: You'll get that explanation at another time.... [Though I guess thinking about it.. That would explain my connection to Aya. Saving Aya and coming to see her.... Being called her big brother...]
Sera: Well, at least you haven't completely succumbed to it... Then again, I guess if you did.. We wouldn't be having this conversation.
Ize: You're right about that..
Aya: This style, it would make you evil?
Ize: .... Something like that.... Maybe I can keep in mind what you both said...
Sera: *She nodded* Anyway, I shouldn't keep you three... You're here to give your fair lady the tour..
Ize: She isn't my fair lady..
Sera: So says the boy who blushed.
"The boy who blushed twice now. Can't wait for the third.~" Marlene said, giggling. "It was really nice meeting you, Sera! I'll definitely make sure to come visit again, even if it's for a little chit-chat."
Sera: Mm, perhaps we could go out and have a little girls night..
Ize: [Still, it's good to see her getting to know the locals here... She came here from Easea.. I wonder..] Anyway Sera, we'll see you around...
Sera: Oh? An actual proper goodbye? *She then put on a smug grin* Who are you and what have you done with Ize? *She'd say jokingly*
Aya: *She grinned as well, seeing Ize's interactions start to turn a bit more positive*
Ize: Hm..... *He looked at Marlene* I guess you deserve that trip to the bakery....
Aya: We get to see Miss. Sofia?!!
Ize: *He nodded* We might as well make our way there...
Marlene's eyes lit up to the mention of the bakery, "I don't even think I had any sweets today... What are we waiting for then!?" Still holding onto Aya on her shoulders, Marlene ran out of the butcher shop, clearly excited about their next stop. "Come out grumpy, you gotta lead me!"
Ize: *He sighed* That girl....
Sera: Ize... *As he was about to walk out, Ize looked back at her* Make sure you cherish her, alright?
Ize: ......Maybe I could...... *He then headed out to her* Alright, don't overload with excitement... You haven't even had any sweets, yet it seems like you've become hyper... Alright, let's go.. *He said as he began to lead them*
Aya: Forget diamonds and jewelry... I say sweets can be a way to a girl's heart...
Ize: You two.... By the way Red...... How was life in Easea? I guess, growing up or perhaps just in general? *He'd only call her Red, since she was still calling her grumpy*
"Oh? You, asking me questions? I didn't think you'd ever take interest, grumpy." Marlene said with a giggle, still loving the nicknames between each other. "Well, I guess living in Easea is exactly what you would imagine if you lived by ocean! Everyone is so incredibly friendly and have great work ethic, it felt so fresh and freeing living there. But, that's just how I'd describe it now.. Growing up in Easea when I was younger, now that was an entirely different thing for me..."
Ize: So, wait a second... Was Easea not always like that? I mean, considering it was by the ocean.. I would've imagined it to be a more serene town. Though, I guess life isn't always the same forever.
Aya: Maybe the town was.. But even in the good towns, not everyone has the best upbringing..
Ize: I guess that's true too..Sometimes a good town can even masquerade the bit of bad that's in it...
"Mhmm... For awhile, people looked at me differently compared to everyone else.. Not to mention, I had a little bit of a rebellious phase too. But... Stories like those I don't just tell anyone." Marlene smirked, "Maybe if we were a little closer I'd tell ya... But, someonee here still has me stuck in the coworker zone...."