LillyBlack Eos Fantasy RP

LillyBlack posted on May 29, 2023 at 01:31AM
Within the ground of the beautiful planet of Eos flows a strong magical energy that moves throughout all of the lands and nature. On this planet of Eos, there’s a region of land largely dominated by a Capital City, Selfarion, and its surrounding cities: Yeres, Aralos, and Easea. Within each of these cities is an enormous tree that emits abundant amounts of magical energy. There’s a phenomenon that states that each tree was grown by its respective gods in order to encourage advancement in humanity and further the potential of mankind. These trees, it has become the central source of magical energy for these neighboring cities and has been the reason why they have prospered. Controlled by the Central Council located in Selfarion, the cities Aralos, Easea, and Yeres have all formulated their own guilds in order to not only protect their own cities but to come together and protect all their lands as a whole!

Selfarion, The Capital City
Native God: Selfarion, God of Fortune
Noble Family: The Walker’s
Elite Families:
The Forrester’s
The Voss’
Central Council Members:
Kaius Ida
Claudia Steel
Kurota Jaeger
Rylon Alves

Yeres, The City by the High Mountains
Native Goddess: Yelena, Goddess of Earth
Tank Guild of Yeres Members:
Guildmaster Kurota Jaeger, the Dark Knight
Available Guild Classes:
Warrior
Paladin
Gunlancer

Aralos, The City by the Mystical Forest
Native God: Arafel, God of Nature
Damage Guild of Aralos Members:
Guildmaster Rylon Alves, the Swordmaster
Available Guild Classes:
Berserker
Assassin
Archer
Dark Mage

Easea, The City by the Elegant Sea
Native Goddess: Elysia, Goddess of the Seas
Support Guild of Easea Members:
Guildmaster Claudia Steel, the High Mage
Available Guild Classes:
White Mage
Sage
Summoner
Scholar
Bard

Other Places
Village of Astrola (Between Selfarion/Aralos and Yeres)

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Personality:
Guild: (only if you’re in one)
Class: (if in guild)
Bio:

Characters
Ize Konda
Marlene Steel

**wanna mention that you can also put your class as "unclassified" if there's something unique you wanna do but doesn't fit under any of the available classes... or we can always add new ones too**
last edited on Jun 18, 2023 at 07:26AM

LillyBlack 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 583

4 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Yuka: If you want to remove his limiter then yes...Think of it like a code word in a plan...
Yuma: Alright.... But uh... Question... What if the bearer is put in a situation where they're silenced?
Yuka: Well...There is one other way... Drawing the magic sigil into the air... Albeit, it generates a weaker version... But, it's the way to get started. You need to establish the link and state the mantra in order to draw his true power..
Ize: .... There's more to it than I thought...
Yuka: And that's the crash course on it... Anymore questions Marlene?
4 months ago LillyBlack said…
Marlene shook her head, "Unless you think there's any more important tips to give me.. But, besides that I think I have a pretty good understanding! I'll just have to make mental note to myself to remember the mantra."
Yuka: *She put her hands on Marlene's shoulders* Good... Then the power is in good hands..
Ize: So that's it huh?
Yuka: Mhm.... I guess this is my way of finally moving on with everything.. Ize... I know I have to atone for all that I've done.. That's why I'm staying in Yeres.. That's why I want to make things right with my parents..
Ize: Fair enough Yuka... Oh, and don't worry so much about atonement... In the fight with the prophet, you'd already shown me how you're on that path.... You've got this Yuka..
Yuka: Thank you Ize..... Yuma, Marlene... I'm sure you've heard it from Isana but... Make sure this guy keeps his head on his shoulders.
Yuma: Yeah, we heard it from her... But, my answer hasn't changed... we'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid or reckless..
Yuka: And Ize... All I can say is.... Don't keep a good girl waiting for too long alright?
Ize: Wait, what?
Yuka: Until next time then... *She then disappeared, as if into thin air she was gone*
Ize: What the heck did she mean by that?
"Heh, sounds like to me she's talking from some experience. Don't worry... I'm sure if your cute head can't catch onto it, that heart of yours might give you a few hints.. Just saying.~" She said with a giggle. "Anyways! Are we moving onto the blacksmiths then?"
Yuma: Yeah, that'll be the idea... We drop off our swords and then we do some shopping..
Ize: [I have no idea what's going on... But, for now...] Yeah.... Let's go see our eccentric blacksmith....
*They then made their way to the blacksmith*
Yuma: There she is....
???: Travelers... Welcome. The name's Sylvie...
Ize: I'm Ize... *He then pointed to Yuma, introducing them respectively* That's Yuma and Marlene... We heard you had quite the reputation...
Sylvie: Mhm... Blacksmith is the name of the game.. Did you want to take a look around?
Yuma: *He then took out his sword, presenting it to Sylvie* Actually... We were hoping for upgrades....
Sylvie: Upgrades huh? *She then looked at Yuma's sword closely* You know, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're being pretty reckless with this steel.
Yuma: Reckless?
Sylvie: First and foremost, I can tell this is a heirloom... Second of all, you're not treating this sword as a part of yourself.
Yuma: I'm not... What?
Sylvie: Look... In battle, warriors treat weapons as extensions of themselves.. They put their souls into every swing..
Yuma: Wouldn't putting your soul into a swing eventually lead to it getting chipped?
Sylvie: Not if you know how to do it right..
Ize: In any real case.... *He put his Daggers on the counter*
Sylvie: Seriously, you two are just the worst. Men always treat weapons as tools and wonder why they never last..
Yuma: Can't help but feel like you don't like us....
Sylvie: Nonetheless, I can give these the upgrades you desire... It'll take some time, but I'll have your blades in tip top shape..
Marlene glanced around the shop as they handed in their weapons, but she chuckled to herself as she listened in on their conversation. "She definitely blunt, but I'm honestly kind of loving that about her already..." She thought.
When their interaction was over, Marlene stood between Ize and Yuma to talk to Sylvie. "Actuallyyy.. I might be here for a little something too. I happen to be a Mage, but I was thinking of getting myself a weapon for some extra defense in close-range situations..." She explained. "These two recommended I'd get a Kris dagger. Since you're, uh... very passionate on this, you think you'd recommend the same?"
Sylvie: Hmm.... *She looked at Marlene up and down* Well... I suppose even if they don't know how to treat weapons, their recommendations are pretty good.
Yuma: Such a backhanded compliment..
Sylvie: A Kris Dagger would suit you best.. That I can agree on.. *She then went through a selection of Kris Daggers, showing Daggers of different steel colors, red, black and even blue*
Yuma: Holy.... Colored Steel...
Sylvie: We ARE a city by the mountains, there's lots of ores we come by..
Ize: Different ores make for different steel colors, not to mention.. More sturdy steel..
Sylvie: Believe me when I say... It's not the ore that keeps the steel intact... Sure it plays a part.. Let's just say, a sword is like a dance partner.. If both are in sync, then the dance is easy..
Yuma: Ok.. Now you're talking crazy..
Ize: No... Hold on, she may have a point here... If all people had to do was swing a sword then everyone would be swordsman.. Sure, we use them to carry out our objectives.. But we've never seen them as anything other than tools...
Yuma: Ok... I don't get it.. The blades aren't magic, they aren't sentient..
Ize: And that's where it lies.. You can say that, but your sword is something you keep close at all times. Because of how close you keep your sword, it's like a partner to you..
Sylvie: I like this kid... He'll make his way through this world yet.
Yuma: Guess I never thought of it that way... Thanks, for the perspective...
Ize: Anyway...... Now that that's over... Marlene, take the pick of your new dagger.
"Hmm... They all do seem pretty nice.." Marlene picked up the red dagger, observing the blade. "The red one is calling to me... You probably could never guess why." She said sarcastically. She then put down the red dagger and looked at the blue one. "Although, something about this one is interesting me too. But! I think I'll go with what my heart's telling me and go with the red one. It may not be my main weapon as a Mage, but I'll definitely still take your conversation into consideration too when I get to use it."
Sylvie: Appreciate that...
Yuma: Now I know, next is the matter of payment... *He then took out his bag of gold* I believe this should cover our expenses...
Sylvie: *She then went through the gold, counting it up* Very well... *She then gave Maelene the red steeled dagger* Come back by the evening, I'll have the upgraded blades by the evening..
Yuma: Good, that gives us ample time.... First, we do a bit more shopping around... Then we check out the spring...
Ize: Sounds like a fair deal... You good to go Marlene?
Marlene admired the dagger for a while longer before putting it away and then nodding her head. "Yup! Actually, I was thinking of getting some gifts/souvenirs for a few friends back in Selfarion. Yeres is the farthest of all the cities, so I wanna bring them a little something. Maybe we can start with that?"
Ize: Sounds like an idea... But uh..... Where would we even start?
Yuma: Well, could be anything really?
Ize: Well, anything that you can only get in Yeres....
Yuma: Oh, maybe they've got certain accessories we can get from here.. You know, like a charm of some sort..
Ize: .. The jewelers fit the actual gems into the jewelry here right?
Yuma: Considering the town... I'd say so....
Ize: Then that'll be a good starting point in terms of souvenirs... At least, I'd dare to say.
"Sounds good to me! Eiko and Lucia are the two main people I want to get something for. For Eiko, he'll love any gift that comes from me so he'll be easier... Lucia's picky, but I'm sure I'll find something for her." Marlene said, starting to walk through more of the city with them, walking past a few other cools shops and even walking past some tasty smelling food. "Mmm, and this wouldn't be a trip with me if we didn't go find a nice little bakery afterwards too.."
Ize: Of course.... Whatever you want from there.
Yuma: Ize the gentleman?
Ize: Yuma, don't push it...
Yuma: I'm just saying, anytime a guy says that to a girl... Besides, it's not it's the first time... Even back in Aralos you'd given Marlene some money to pick up a jacket and paid for her pie.. Seems to me you're letting Marlene save hers...
Ize: ..... Don't make a big deal out of it Yuma... I just wanted to do it.. That's all.... Anyway, you mentioned Lucia's picky..... How picky are we talking?
"Hmm, Lucia has very specific tastes and I can usually tell from the look in her eye if something doesn't fit her style. Honestly, most of her things are custom made because of it." Marlene explained. "I have a general idea of what she likes, but she observes down to the smallest detail soo..." She sweatdropped, "Who knows how long it'll be until I find something for her."
Ize: *He sweatdropped* Picky is the nice way ti put it.. Custom made and looking at things down to the smallest detail.. I don't know.... To me, she sounds kinda materialistic...
Yuma: Well, can't say she's the first.. Before I met Sera, there were girls I'd met that would ONLY be happy if I bought different jewels and things like that..
Ize: There's nothing wrong with having good things like that, but honestly.. Anything brought back from a distant land is a memento to me.. Whether it's ore, even a leaf that blooms a certain way from a place.. I'm fine with it..
Yuma: You know... You are an interesting being Ize..
Ize: What? I'm not much of a gift taker guy... That's really all.
"Hmm, I don't think it's that you're not much of a gift taker.. I think you cherish the thought more than the actual gift itself. It's cute! And something I'll keep note of, hehe.." Marlene said with a sneaky grin. "With Lucia... Yeahh, materialistic is definitely the best way to describe her, but I guess she's not heartless about it either. Lucia doesn't really expect others to follow her tendencies since she's aware how complicated she could be.. So, she still appreciates any effort. But, I still wanna give it my best shot, you know?"
Ize: You're too good of a soul... Can't fault you for that of course, but I know a lot of people would've given up in that kind of situation...
Yuma: *He raised his hand* Me included...
Ize: Well, I suppose you could look at it like a mission in its own right..
Yuma: You could, but it's not as simple as an assassination..
Ize: Well, with an established target sure... But imagine you have a target that's got a style to the way they do things, but you don't know what it looks like. You have discern an innocent from the target within a crowd, while blending in yourself.
Yuma: ...Do you have your own class or something?
Ize: What do you mean?
Yuma: The way you explain things, you have a metaphor for everything.. Perhaps someone's got a calling to teach future assassins.. Almost like someone has a calling as a... Oh, I don't know... A guild master.
Ize: I gave a couple metaphors, so what?
Yuma: A couple GOOD metaphors... Seriously, give yourself credit...
"Ize barely even wants to think about being a part of a guild.. You think he's gonna admit that he gives good enough advice to become a guild master?" Marlene mentioned. "Remember, technically I've been taught by a guild master all my life... And even though I got that dagger, you think I have any idea how to use it? Nope! If you ask me, seems like a perfect teaching opportunity for Ize.~" While in the middle of her sentence, Marlene realizes that she almost walked past a perfectly nice jewelry shop. She immediately took a couple steps back and peeked through the small window. The worker was just inside, gently and delicately cleaning some of the accessories they had out on display, but just from first glance it seems like they had huge variety. "We're gonna have to put that conversation on hold real quick... Look at how nice their jewelry is!"
Yuma: Hm? *He then looked inside* It's got to be authentic too... Im sure you'll find something for Lucia here..
Ize: Maybe.... It's all checking out too.... They really do sell authentic jewels here.. UT that'll also mean you're paying quite the price for them...
Yuma: As much money as we've made on our missions, I doubt that's a problem..
Ize: Mm... So? What are you thinking? They've got nice selections here... How custom does Lucia want her little gift?
Marlene sweatdropped, "As much as I love Lucia, I'm not going as far as custom for her. I don't know ALL the details of what she likes. But, like I said, I want to try my best for her. So, I'm just going to find the closest thing that matches her general style..." Peeking through the window, she skimmed over all the possible selections. "I think I see some things that might work.... Let's go inside!" Marlene stopped snooping into the window and decided to finally go inside the jewelry shop.
The worker glanced up from cleaning the pieces and greeted the guests. "Hello, welcome to the Solace's humble jewelry shop! My name's Myra, can I help you today?"
Marlene nodded, "Yeah, actually.. I come from a different city and I was thinking to bring some gifts back to some friends. Like an accessory or charm."
"Oh, simple then! Do they have any preferences?" Myra asked to lower the selections.
Marlene scratched the back of her head, "Oh, do they...... But, l'll start with Eiko.. He doesn't really have any preferences. Do you have anything that maybe represents Yeres pretty well..? I don't know if that's a silly question..."
Myra shook her head with an assuring smile, "Oh don't worry, that question is fine... But, yes I think we do! Give me a moment." Temporarily, Myra went into the back of the shop, shifting through some extra accessories until she found the right one. "Here it is!" She came back over to Marlene and placed a cloth on the counter and gently placed a badge right on top of it. "This badge here takes shape of the very mountains you see when you enter Yeres... Not only that, but it's made out of the very ore that's native to the Yeres area! It's not popular here, but I'm sure people from neighboring cities would love it."
Marlene admired the badge on the counter. She was tempted to touch it, but she resisted. "It does look really nice.... And since Eiko's working on becoming a smithy, I'm sure he'd enjoy something like this?" She looked to Yuma and Ize, "What do you guys think?"
Ize: Sounds about right to me.
Yuma: Guy's got good aspirations...
Ize: Plus, a smithy and ore... I don't think you could ask for a better combination....
Yuma: Of course not... Though you and Marlene...
Ize: Yuma...
Yuma: Sorry, I couldn't resist. But... You're right... A smithy is all about their ores, so having something like that would serve as a charm to him.
Ize: Well, if you dont have another exact thing? Think you may have something similar?
Yuma: You're looking too?
Ize: I'm looking for something for Aya... Something you can drop off when you head back...
Yuma: Aw, that's awfully nice of her big brother..
"Aww, we do have a few extras of the same one! But, I also have some in other colors if that intrigues you more? Give me one second again!" Myra went into the back of the shop again, bringing back a small case. She opened it up and started laying out a few other options on the cloth. "While the material of these aren't native to Yeres like the other badge, it's still the same design! We have coral pink, a nice deep blue color, and purple.. And this last one takes a little more of a pearlescent white color."
Marlene's eyes sparkled as Myra took out the badges, "Ooohh, I really like the blue and white one.... But, maybe that's because it reminds me of Easea.. Honestly, I'm not even sure which one Aya would like..."
Ize: *He looked at the different colored badges on the cloth, then he set his eyes on the coral pink badge* That one...
Yuma: Yeah? That's the one you're getting for hee.
Ize: It's the one she wants, besides.. It'll be something she shows off to her friends at the orphanage..
Yuma: [He won't admit it as much as he'd like, but he truly is good people.. Ize....] Then I'll take the blue one as well.. Might as well bring something back for Sera too.
"Alright! The coral and blue one it is..." Myra packaged the badges individually in small black pouches. "Anything else you'd like?"
"Yeah, actually... I'm looking for one more thing for another friend. To be honest, I could make it easier for myself and buy her the purple badge..." Marlene walked over, looking at the other jewelry that the shop had out in display. "But, I could also try finding something that fits her interests a little more... Maybe like a ring?"
Myra followed along with Marlene as she looked around, "Well, what does she like?"
Marlene sweatdropped, "Good question... Well, I know she loves the color purple... A lot of her jewelry seems to have very intricate designs. If I were to describe her style in a few words, I'd say it's very um... soft.. flowy, elegant.. She doesn't seem to like big jewels, and........ I think that's the best I got."
Myra shook her head, "No, that's ok! You gave me a pretty good description that I can work with... How about this?" Myra went over to the other side of the shop, grabbing one of the rings on display, and bringing it over to Marlene. "I hope your friend likes butterflies... It's a silver ring with an ornate design of a butterfly with gems lining along the outside of the wings.. If you ask me, this is one of my personal favorites that I've made.."
Marlene stared at the ring as Myra brought it over to her, "Oooh, it's so pretty... I honestly don't know what Lucia would think of it, but I think it fits her pretty well! I mean, you definitely fit my description pretty well."
Yuma: You made this? Gods be.... Looks like I know where I'm coming to get an engagement ring.
Ize: You're dead set on marrying Sera?
Yuma: Well, why shouldn't I be? Give or take, I'm waiting for the right time..
Ize: Regardless to how you do it, I'm wishing you the best of luck... I'm sure you'll make her a happy woman.
Yuma: Hm... Assuring words, thanks Ize... Then it's settled, next time I come here.. I'm definitely buying an engagement ring from you Myra.
Ize: [As much as he loves to tease me about Marlene, it is good to see him gung-ho about his own. Is that how I should feel towards doing things for Marlene?]
Myra's eyes sparkled with excitement, "Oh? Well, that's just music to my ears.. I'd be more than happy to help with engagements rings! Though, I will say now.. Engagement rings, especially from Yeres or even Selfarion, comes with a pretty price tag... But, since you guys been a pleasant group, I wouldn't mind knocking off a couple coins for you."
Marlene stared at Myra with a sense of disbelief. She could tell how much time Myra puts into her work, so the offer surprised her. "Some gorgeous handmade rings and for a discounted price... Are you sure?"
Myra waved her hand dismissively, "Oh please, I'm more than sure... I always enjoy hearing the loving stories that comes along with it! Seeing people brought closer together makes my heart happy... So, it's the least I can do." She then looked to Ize, "Maybe one day I'll see you walking through my door too? Ring or not, I have options.." She said, looking between Ize and Marlene.
Marlene glanced at Ize and then back to Myra, "O- Oh, well we're not really--"
Myra just smirked, sensing the connection between them regardless. "The offer's always there.."
Marlene blushed and just moved on from the subject, "Right.. Well, uh.. Anyways! I think I'll take this ring! I'm sure Lucia will like it."
Myra nodded, "You got it!" She placed the ring back into it's proper casing and gathered it with the badges. "Will that be everything then?"
Yuma: [Even she's caught on to them, and she hasn't known them a day. That's interesting..] Yeah, I believe that will be everything... But, don't worry... I'll have the coin to get that ring, and that's a promise.
Ize: *He'd blush upon seeing her glance between him and Marlene* ... [Even Marlene was blushing... Even when Yuma and everyone else teased she barely blushed..... Why now? Save it for Selfarion... Can't stay distracted on this..] Alright, 3 way split... *He then paid his part, as well as Yuma paying his part*
Yuma: Gotta say, your senses to a bond isn't bad.. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a matchmaker.
Myra chuckled, "Oh I definitely wouldn't call myself a matchmaker! But, I've grown a bit of an eye for it.. Comes with all of the experience here. Guess you can say that I've worked here long enough to say I've seen it all..."
Marlene sifted through her bag and placed down a small pouch of gold to pay off her part as well, "That should all be enough, right?"
Myra gathered up their coins, counting it up and then double checking. She smiled, "Yup! You guys are all good to go."
Marlene took Eiko's badge along with the ring and handed the other badges to Yuma. "Alright! Well, thank you for everything!!"
Myra nodded, "Of course, I hope you all have a great time in Yeres. Hopefully one day I'll see you all again..."
Yuma: Oh don't worry, I'm sure you will.. We'll be seeing ya.. *He said as they then left the store* Alright, we've got souvenirs and our weapons are getting done..
Ize: ....
Yuma: Something up Ize?
Ize: ... It's nothing.... But... Thanks again for taking Aya her badge...
Yuma: Yeah, sure.. But.. You're sure you're alright?
Ize: There's just things I need to figure out in my mind.. That's all..
"Hm?" Marlene tilted her head and looked at him with innocent confusion. But, slightly you could see it in her eyes realizing what it could be as she turned her head away. "Mmmh... I'm sure once we get to the soothing hot springs, you'll feel a little better! I know I thought about going to the bakery afterward, but I think I might save that for when we head out."
Ize: *He closed his eyes* As long as whatever we do makes you happy....
Yuma: .... Alright, I'll give YOU some pointers... I know you're still figuring all this out.. But, it's not just about what makes her happy. It's what makes the both of you happy. Besides, there's nothing wrong with doing what you gotta to make your lady happy.. But, some will detect you're not having a good time.. Then everything you worked for will be for nothing.
Ize: Yuma...
Yuma: And I know, deep down you're nervous... I still remember when I first asked Sera out... I was a mess... I dressed fancy and everything... I'd thought that being fancy was the key, then it turned out we just had a mutual interest... It's all about place and timing..
Ize: .......... Come on, the hot spring is this way.... *He said as he began walking that way*
"Oh..?" Marlene just followed a few steps behind Ize and for once she had trouble on figuring out what to even say afterwards, or how to feel. "I didn't know you suddenly knew your way around here now... Did.. that suddenly help clear off your head?"
"Gods... From that moment in Myra's to now, this is all making my heart feel like a hot mess.." She thought.
Ize: .... If you look in the distance, not too far... Hot springs emit a certain kind of mist into the air... That's how I can tell..
Yuma: [He's dodging it.] A keen perception... But... Your mind Ize...
Ize: No... Look... I get it... Just be myself, but even so..... There's more to it than that.... Just... Trust me for the time being...
Yuma: Right... Sorry for pushing.. I just-
Ize: It's fine Yuma... I get it... You're looking out for me.. I respect it. But there's still some things I have to figure out within myself.
"Hm..." Marlene then walked up closer, walking alongside him. But, her head was slightly turned away. "Well, as long as you say that you're alright and it's not just your lone wolf talking..." She then looked forward again, trying her best to just get her mind to push from the subject. "You know, now that you mention it, I actually can kind of see the mist from here."
Ize: Mhm....
*They not too long made it to the hot springs*
Yuma: Mm..... I mean we slept good at Veras' place... But a hot spring will really do wonders for your body..
Ize: Yeah...
*They got to the reception desk*
Yuma: Yo..... How's it going?
Receptionist: Good... Welcome to our bathhouse, how may we assist you today?
Yuma: I'll take your open men's bath... But thesr two will take your couples bath.
Receptionist: Couples bath huh? You two must be close..
Ize: ..... Something like that....
Receptionist: Anyway, as you know the cost is a bit higher for couples baths-
Yuma: Oh, don't worry about that.. I've got that covered..
Ize: Yuma, you don't have to-
Yuma: Call it my gift to you and Marlene.. I did make things kind of awkward for the rest of the walk.. Plus, I figured I do something for you two before I take my leave back home.
*After the Receptionist got the coins and counted it, they were then given keys to their respective baths*
Receptionist: Enjoy your time and thank you for choosing our hot springs.
*After that, Yuma headed his way and Ize with Marlene headed their way*
"Thank you!" Marlene thanked the receptionist before they started heading their way to their baths. Her head was slowly clearing off, bringing herself back to her usual self. "Surprisingly, I didn't expect the couples baths to actually happen. Of course, not that I have anything against it.~ Things are a little more peaceful when it's just us...." Using the key, Marlene opened up a door, bringing them into the changing area first. "The walk did get kind of awkward but... things are alright between us, right?"
Ize: Yeah.. I guess when Yuma brought everything up.... It just put a lot of things to mind.. Don't worry, you and I are alright.. I just need to be sure that I'm truly ready when the time comes.. *He then sat down, turning around and closing his eyes* Now, you can go out first... And I'll meet you at the bath..
Marlene gently nodded her head, feeling a lot better after hearing that they're ok. She smiled, "Alright... No peeking then!" She undressed herself and left her clothes neatly folded, then wrapping herself with one of the towels. "Alright, you should be good to go next now." Marlene left through the next door, bringing her outside to the peaceful hot springs. She gently walked over the rocks and stepped in the water, sinking herself in. Slightly submerging her head in the water, she closed her eyes as she patiently waited for Ize. "Just need to be sure that you're ready, hm....." She repeated in her head.
Ize: *He stood himself up, opening his eyes and beginning to undress as well* [Yuka gave her access to the contract, access to the link to me. She gave Marlene access to me because she knew.. And yet.. I continue to waver with my own feelings.. Like even if I confess to her... Will I be ready to be someone she can love?] *He finished undressing and folded his clothes next to Marlene's, then wrapping the towel around his waist* ...... [No... These feelings.... These feelings are why I fight. So I'll always fight for us. ] *He finally got his mind together, making way to the bath. He then sunk himself in, keeping a slight distance from Marlene since they were both naked* Alright, I'm in... I kept my distance because I don't know how comfortable you are in this scenario...... *He blushed* But, if you want to be close.... Then, I won't mind.. It's up to you of course.
Marlene was in her thoughts for just a little longer, but as Ize got into the water, she opened up her eyes and gently lifted her head from the water. "Hmm I mean, I wouldn't mind it either.. If there was anyone I'd feel the most comfortable with, it'd probably be you, dummy." She took the chance to move closer to him, poking his blushing cheek with a sweet smile on her face. "I think you've given me more than enough reasons why I can trust ya.."
Ize: I mean sure... I just want to make sure I don't overstep.. Even when we were at the inn, you could trust me.. And even now... I guess I really did something right to have you in my life huh? *He then took her hand into his* Then, I'll do everything in my power to do right by you. On my way in, I made a decision. I'll fight for us.. Since we're essentially linked... You should know as well.. Your goals are my goals.. Your burdens are my burdens, and your fights are my fights.. That's a small part of what I wanted to tell you this morning, but there's another bit that'll wait for us in Selfarion.
last edited 4 months ago
"A small part of what you wanted to tell me this morning, huh..?" As her hands tangled into his, you can see the pure joy in Marlene's eyes after hearing those words from him, the butterflies starting to flutter in her stomach. "So, technically you've felt like this even before we were linked together.. To hear those words from someone and see them feel so genuine about it.. You have no idea how much that truly means to me, Ize..." Her smile then slightly died down as she looked to the side. It's always been so easy for her to willingly help anyone, especially if they mean a lot to her. But, when it comes to her own situations, she's grown the tendency to just do it on her own. "But at the same time, I can't help but be worried too.. Are you really sure you want to? I've mentioned that I want to learn more about myself and my actual family.. And I even told you the little bit I know of my kind.... But, I don't know how far this journey can go..." She chuckled, "This might sound so stupid coming from someone who willing decided to hold that contract with you, but... I still can't help but be worried for you...."
Ize: Stupid? Far from it.... Neither of us know what'll be ahead on this journey.. But, I guess that's the whole thing about a story to be made. Marlene, you were there for me when I could finally get closure on my past and my family.. You supported me through that.. This shouldn't be any different.. I don't know what you could potentially learn, but I want to be around. With how far you and I have gotten in this bit of time, it'd be stupid of me to back out now. Plus, being with you on this journey.... It'll be an opportunity to learn more about you..
"Ize...." Marlene's expression slowly brightened up again. Practically forgetting their circumstance in the water, Marlene pulled him closer and hugged him tightly, snuggling her head against his shoulder. "I know you've made a promise to me already and I have no reason to think you're lying, but I just need to hear it.. Promise me.. promise me that everything you're telling me is true, Ize..."
His words meant a lot more to her than she could even imagine, making her feel more relaxed than she has in awhile. "It's been a moment since my heart has felt like this until I met Ize... I know my feelings for him are strong and there was never any denying of that.. But, after someone like Zeno... I might still need a little more time...."
Ize: I give you my word.. Everything I said is the truth, and I'm not backing away from it.. When I said I'd do right by you, that was something I'd also want to promise you. So, I'll make another.. Marlene, I promise to be by your side on this journey, and even beyond that... *After he said it, it then dawned on him* [Soft feeling.....] *His face turned a deep red* Uh..... Marlene.... I know.... You don't mind but........ Your uh..... Chest.... I'm glad I was able to make you happy and all, but I don't think we're quite ready to break this boundary yet... *He said, wanting to hug her back, but not quite acting on it while they were both still naked*
"O- Oh, right!" Marlene quickly moved back from the hug, scratching the back of her head. "Sorry, I got a little carried away by emotions and all and kinda forgot about that... I just really needed to hug you.." Her hand lowered back into the water and she smiled, "I really do appreciate it, Ize... More than you think.."
Ize: Hm... I can't fault you.. It just shows how human you truly are... But, like I said.. I don't want to overstep the boundary between us.. Even so...It's good to see you smile... That's what I want to protect... When I said before that I wanted to be your peace.... I meant that too...
"Oh, you're really so cute, Ize... If it makes you feel even better, you've helped me feel more at peace just in this one moment than I have in awhile..." Marlene told him with a sweet smile. "And you're making me feel all.. fuzzy.... I'm not used to it. It's always grumpy lil Ize until it's just me around, huh?" She said, teasing him.
3 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ize: .... I know you're teasing me...... But to be honest... I shouldn't deflect as much as I did.. But, there's still some things I can't just blurt out.. It's not like I can just tell Yuma "Yeah, me and Marlene are definitely dating." He's always been pushing me ever since we met.. But... I just think he goes a little overboard in the way he talks... I know I said I'd protect you and that smile... But it isn't a confession... Just something I want to do as a friend.. [What the hell am I even saying? I'm saying it like this, and I don't even mean it like this.. Not to mention.... Am I sure the timing will even be right when we get there? I won't be moving too fast, right?]
last edited 3 months ago
3 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Right! As a friend... I understand.." Even though Marlene knew she wasn't ready for anything more just yet, hearing the words still stinged her heart a little bit.
"Is he... telling me the truth..? With how everything has been between us, it almost hurts to believe him...." She thought.
Marlene tried to just go along with it and moved over to the edge of the springs, looking out at their view of Yeres. "I do find all the teasing to be cute and fun, but Yuma does push it sometimes. You're just looking out for me, that's all.... You know how I grew up and my whole Zeno situation, and you've been so extremely supportive of me since. It still means a lot to me especially when sometimes I feel like I'm still recovering from him....."