LillyBlack Eos Fantasy RP

LillyBlack posted on May 29, 2023 at 01:31AM
Within the ground of the beautiful planet of Eos flows a strong magical energy that moves throughout all of the lands and nature. On this planet of Eos, there’s a region of land largely dominated by a Capital City, Selfarion, and its surrounding cities: Yeres, Aralos, and Easea. Within each of these cities is an enormous tree that emits abundant amounts of magical energy. There’s a phenomenon that states that each tree was grown by its respective gods in order to encourage advancement in humanity and further the potential of mankind. These trees, it has become the central source of magical energy for these neighboring cities and has been the reason why they have prospered. Controlled by the Central Council located in Selfarion, the cities Aralos, Easea, and Yeres have all formulated their own guilds in order to not only protect their own cities but to come together and protect all their lands as a whole!

Selfarion, The Capital City
Native God: Selfarion, God of Fortune
Noble Family: The Walker’s
Elite Families:
The Forrester’s
The Voss’
Central Council Members:
Kaius Ida
Claudia Steel
Kurota Jaeger
Rylon Alves

Yeres, The City by the High Mountains
Native Goddess: Yelena, Goddess of Earth
Tank Guild of Yeres Members:
Guildmaster Kurota Jaeger, the Dark Knight
Available Guild Classes:
Warrior
Paladin
Gunlancer

Aralos, The City by the Mystical Forest
Native God: Arafel, God of Nature
Damage Guild of Aralos Members:
Guildmaster Rylon Alves, the Swordmaster
Available Guild Classes:
Berserker
Assassin
Archer
Dark Mage

Easea, The City by the Elegant Sea
Native Goddess: Elysia, Goddess of the Seas
Support Guild of Easea Members:
Guildmaster Claudia Steel, the High Mage
Available Guild Classes:
White Mage
Sage
Summoner
Scholar
Bard

Other Places
Village of Astrola (Between Selfarion/Aralos and Yeres)

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Personality:
Guild: (only if you’re in one)
Class: (if in guild)
Bio:

Characters
Ize Konda
Marlene Steel

**wanna mention that you can also put your class as "unclassified" if there's something unique you wanna do but doesn't fit under any of the available classes... or we can always add new ones too**
last edited on Jun 18, 2023 at 07:26AM

LillyBlack 583 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 583

8 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ize: ...... After realizing that I'd been set up and she'd killed her grandfather... There's only one thing to do... Yuka's marked for death... No other way around it... My mind is made up..
Aya: Ize.....
Ize: She's become like a parasite to my own mind... If I don't burn and kill said parasite, it'll never stop festering.
Aya: *She sighed happily* Good... I'm happy to hear your mind is made up..
8 months ago LillyBlack said…
"I already can't wait to see you finally feel free..." Marlene said. "I want it to be your moment as much as it can be. I'll be there to help you in any way you need, but I'll try my best to leave it in your hands... I may be more of a Dark Mage, but I still know a thing or two about support!"
Ize: I appreciate that...
Aya: Then when you get back, we'll all get together and celebrate... And before you say anything, I do believe this is worth celebrating! Ize's self liberation!
Ize: Aya, you're wise for a 12 year old.
Aya: My parents taught me everything they could. Then Elena helped me as well... Then, I guess I did learn a few things from you as well...
As they laid in the grass together, the sun was slowly starting to set. "You really do have a lot of good people around you, Aya... Don't be like the other dummy over here and make you cherish everyone, alright?"
Ize: Hey!
Aya: Of course... I'll cherish everything I have.. Friendships, relationships and all... I'll always be appreciative to have those around me that I do... Even if one of them is a lughead like Ize..
Ize: Seriously, am I just a verbal punching bag?
Aya: All in good fun big brother... All in good fun.
Marlene giggled, "It's fun to mess to you! And I get to mess with you even more now on this trip, hehe..." She sat up from the grass, stretching out her arms, "Speaking of which, we should probably start getting ready for it, hm?"
Ize: *He stood up, stretching himself* Yeah, I guess we should..... Aya...
Aya: I'm all set to go...
Ize: Alright then... Let's get Aya back to the orphanage.. Then we can start getting ready.
Aya: Maybe in Yeres...
Ize: .... Maybe in Yeres what?
Aya: Maybe in Yeres you'll finally call her officially..
Ize: We'll see about that... I wouldn't make that promise personally.
Marlene stood up from the grass, "I'll still be hoping on it!"
Once they were all ready to go, they left the flower field together and brought Aya back to the orphanage. Marlene patted Aya's head, "This is gonna be goodbye for now, Aya.. But, I'll make sure to bring back Ize as a new person!"
Aya: You've already done a great job with him as of late, I don't doubt you'll come back from Yeres with even more results..
Ize: Hm... We'll be back soon... Make sure you don't give Sister Elena a hard time in the meanwhile alright?
Aya: I would never! Just make sure you don't give big sis Marlene a hard time...
Ize: Who, me? Nah, I'd never. *He said with a smirk on his face* [I don't know how much stronger Yuka's gotten since the last time we met.... But... If I can't handle her..... No, I'm going to do what needs to be done.. I have to cast that nervous side of me away.]
Aya: Just... Make sure you come back.....
Ize: Don't worry Aya... I will be back... I promise....
"I'll make sure the dummy comes back in one piece.. You should go in because we don't want Elena worrying about you either." Marlene leaned in to whisper into Aya's ear, "When we come back... Let's surprise Ize with one big ol' group hug.. Alright?"
Aya: *She nodded with a big smile on her face*
Ize: What are you up to?
Aya: Oh nothing... Hope to see you both soon.. *She waved as she went inside of the orphanage*
Ize: Aya...... *He then looked at Marlene* So.... We should get ready to start making way for the mountains.
last edited 8 months ago
Marlene nodded, "Mhm. I'll just have to go back to my Inn real quick. But, mostly for my bag of sweets I bring everywhere, heh..." She then looked down at her dress, "Hm.... And I've never been to Yeres, so I'm assuming it's a little cold up there... I'm gonna hope I could find something up there to keep me warm."
Ize: Luckily all I have to get is my cloak... It's done me alright in winter situations... I just need to get my cloak and we'll meet just outside...... *He then turned around, he was about to walk, but he turned and tossed a small pouch of gold to Marlene* I know you're good on money.... But get you something on me...
"Hm?" Marlene looked down at the pouch of gold in her hands. "First he pays for the pie and now he's lending me this...?" As she stared at the money for awhile longer, she pouted. "It would be stupid of me to use it all up on sweets, wouldn't it...." She thought to herself.
Marlene then held her hands behind her back and looked at Ize with a smile, "My instinct would be to tease you about this, but I won't.. I appreciate it, dummy." She then turned herself, planning to go back to her Inn and probably spend some of the gold too. "I'll see you in a bit then!"
Ize: See you in a bit.... *He then headed to the inn he was staying at, only to find Yuma waiting outside* Yuma?
Yuma: Ah, Ize...
Ize: What are you doing here?
Yuma: Well, you weren't brooding in your room.. You hadn't taken any jobs, so that meant a few things. Either you'd run away from Aralos, something happened to you, or you were walking about the town in some fashion... Luckily it was the latter...
Ize: Your point being.....
Yuma: ..... You've been with her haven't you?
Ize: Been with who?
Yuma: Oh come on Ize, I know you've been with Marlene....
Ize: ..... And what does it matter to you if I have?
Yuma: You know exactly what it matters....
Ize: I'm just here to get my cloak...
Yuma: Oooh, that means you're up to something.... Where you goin?
Ize: ..... *He sighed* Yeres...
Yuma: Yeres huh? I don't suppose you'll mind a third...
Ize: This isn't some fun party trip... I'm going to see if I can find someone... And settle things...
Yuma: What? I'm not allowed to come with... What you want privacy? Gonna be all smoochy smoochy when it's all said and done.
Ize: It isn't like that! *He said with a blush on his face*
Yuma: Oh? Now that I see that blush... I'm definitely going to Yeres with you.....
Ize: *He sighed* You probably won't shut up either way.... *He went into his room to get his cloak, keeping the hood off for the time being* Come on, we're meeting just outside...
Yuma: [Hell yeah!]
*Yuma and Ize then made their way just outside, awaiting Marlene to meet with them*
As Marlene walked off, her first stop was the inn she stayed at for the time being. She quickly went into her room to grab her small leather backpack, which mostly just carried her grimoire and her bag of sweets. "Alright, that's one thing done. Now...." Leaving the inn, she then walked around Aralos with the pouch into hand. "Maybe I should use it to buy a new jacket for Yeres? Might be a little hard to find now, but I'm sure it gets a little chilly out here too."
Trying not take TOO long, Marlene went around searching for a shop that could potentially have a jacket. Eventually, she'd walk past one that had a black lightweight trench coat on display which practically matched her perfectly. Her eyes lit up the moment she walked by it and knew she had to go in and buy it. Even just seconds later, Marlene left the shop with the coat on her arm and a smile on her face. "That's one less thing to worry about now! Just have to meet up with him now. I really hope Ize ends up liking it too...." A blush slowly appeared on her as she realized what she thought, "I mean, it's not like he's the one wearing it... Whatever..!"
With her mini trip over, she headed right back to their meeting spot. "Alright dummy, I'm all ready to go now!" She then noticed Yuma standing beside him. "Yuma? Well, this is a nice little surpise."
Yuma: Ah, Marlene! I'd say this is quite the nice surprise.. So..... How about you two? Have you been getting along?
Ize: We've been getting along...
Yuma: Hehehe, I knew you could do it Marlene!! I knew it had to be you..
Ize: .....
Yuma: Oh, don't be like that Ize... Besides, who was the one blushing about getting their smooch time in Yeres?
Ize: Would you quit that?
Yuma: What? The blush on your face only means it's maybe.. Probably true...
Ize: *He then looked at Marlene, seeing the jacket she bought* You bought yourself a nice jacket..
Yuma: Hold on, Ize giving a compliment.... Hang on, now I've got to wonder.. What else did he do? What happened to my brooding "leave me alone" companion?
Marlene giggled, "It might surprise you even more when I tell you I bought it with the gold he gave me, hehe.. Not to mention, he even paid for the pie that we ate together with Aya! I'm waiting for the point where he finally calls me his friend. He's practically implied it but I want the exact word.."
Yuma: Aw, Ize did all that?!! This guy went from broody to potential boyfriend material... I'm just saying, if you need tips on how to make her happy.. I can give you tips...
Ize: I don't need it Yuma.. [Besides, I've gotten myself this far..]
Yuma: Listen to you.... Someone's got some confidence.
Ize: Whatever Yuma....
Yuma: I'm just saying, if you WERE to need your privacy... I could go off on my own....
Ize: *He punched Yuma's arm* Shut up....
Marlene giggled, "You're finee, that's not gonna be necessary. Besides, if I can't even get you to call me a friend..." She held her hands behind her back and leaned a little towards Ize, "Would we really need that privacy? Who would be the one moving fast now, hmm?"
Ize: You're getting ahead of yourself... We'll be in no need of such privacy.
Yuma: Good guy, but he's still just stubborn enough...
Ize: I think I've done enough to show good faith... Words don't mean much, only actions.. *He said, still trying to deflect from just calling Marlene a friend*
"Oh c'mon, words have lots of meaning! Besides, if they didn't mean much, then someoneee here wouldn't be deflecting so much. Just like you keep deflecting that you have a crush on me.~" Marlene said, messing with him even more.
Ize: You know you keep throwing that idea around a lot...
Yuma: I mean, those who deflect it the most are the ones who got it the worst.
Ize: I'm pretty sure you just made that up.
Yuma: Oh please, you can continue the denial game all you want.... I know someone's been looking for a love interest to fill the void..
Ize: Oh really? And who would that be?
Yuma: I won't say who... Besides, they'd probably deny it either way..
Ize: Hm.... Anyway, we better get going... I want to get to Yeres and take care of this... *He said as he then began to walk on the path*
Yuma: [Such denial, I know you like her.... It's written all over you...] *He thought to himself as he followed Ize*
"Whether it's true or not, I just like to poke fun at ya. Only thing I know for sure is that I'm gonna get you to call me your friend.." Marlene said, following behind Ize. While walking, she took out her bag of sweets and started to snack on them, "But enough on all that... What's the way to Yeres? Surprisingly it's the one city of all 4 I haven't been to..."
Ize: We just have to take this path... On the path, we'll pass by the village of Astrola... Which if I'm being honest, will probably be a good place to sleep for the night..
Yuma: But don't assassins work better in the night... You know, shadows and all that.
Ize: You say that like I'm a typical assassin....
Yuma: I mean.....
Ize: Whatever Yuma.... Astrola is the village that's in between Aralos and Yeres... So, stopping there on the way would be a good idea...
Yuma: You've been there?
Ize: Once or twice.... Not enough to have a name like in Aralos...
Yuma: I'm sure someone there has to know you...
Ize: Maybe..... But I'm not betting on it..
Yuma: Either way... It'll help us to not have to break camp for the night...
"Ooh, I've heard so many good things about Astrolas. I heard they have some of the best inns to stay at over there, especially for a long trip like Yeres." Marlene started imagining what the stay could be like in Astrolas, "I bet their beds probably feel like the softest clouds you could ever imagine...."
Ize: Perhaps, we could only see for ourselves..
Yuma: Well, I guess it makes sense... Since even in the name alone.. Astro is in relation to the stars, maybe the comfort is meant be like that because of the name.
Ize: That's not a wrong way to look at it.. Hell, that's probably the most concrete theory as to why it's so good.
"They must have a pretty view then too.. I honestly can't wait." Marlene said. "Not to mention, it'll be nice for you to have a really good night's sleep, Ize... Have to make sure you're prepared for Yuka if you really do plan to target her..."
Ize: Hm.....
Yuma: Yuka? Wait, who's Yuka?
Ize: No one you should concern yourself with.... An enemy that shall be dealt with..
Yuma: So that's what this is about...
*Ize sighed, he then explained everything he already explained to Marlene*
Yuma: So, hold on.... This girl set you up out of the blue after killing her own grandfather.... Well, I guess you really did have your reasons..
Ize: Now it's what comes next... I see her in Yeres, I'll end it there....
Yuma: Yeah... Sounds like someone should get a good night sleep.... But, what's a good night sleep without a companion? *He said then looking at Marlene with a sly smirk*
"With how easily I get those cute cheeks of his to blush, I might give poor grumpy a nose bleed just from how I dress to sleep.." Marlene said with a chuckle. "If you ask me, I don't think that'd help him be ready for Yuka."
Ize: .......
Yuma: But that's half the fun.... Though by the sound of it.... Come on, you need not pretend Ize.. You're all for it aren't you.. *After he said that, he got a punch in his arm*
Ize: Shut up Yuma..... Talking like that isn't good for you.... Besides, what would Sera think?
Yuma: You make it sound like I was talking for me....Though, someone didn't deny what I said.
Ize: Who am I to tell her how she should dress? Some people sleep completely nude, big deal...
Yuma: I don't know... People who say big deal tend to be just a little bit jealous....
Ize: Jealous of what exactly? There's no one to be jealous of.
Yuma: Who said it had to be a person?
Ize: .... Didn't I tell you talking like that isn't good for you?
Yuma: Poor grumpy indeed.... Question though.... Say if she were to come to your room.... Say she decided to come to you and entertain my idea....
Ize: No way that'd happen because we're just friends.... Save that for someone you love *He then realized what he said* Damn it Yuma....
Yuma: Hehe... Got him.
Marlene's eyes lit up just from the sound of the word, practically ignoring the rest of the conversation. "Did you just say what I think you said?" A big grin grew on her face as she ran up and hugged him from behind so tightly. "You actually called me your friend!! I never thought the phrase 'we're just friends' would make me so happy, but you actually admitted it!"
last edited 8 months ago
Ize: *He blushed as she ran behind him and hugged him* Tch, that's only because Yuma put me in that situation....
Yuma: I mean what were you gonna say otherwise? You couldn't lie and say that you and Marlene aren't friends.... Besides, you don't want to hurt her.
Ize: Whatever....
Yuma: Still, you can be stubborn about it.... But you're happy about this.....
Ize: ....... [I guess after hearing about Zeno.... I'm a little glad that I can make her happy in some capacity.]
Even while they walked, Marlene was still happily attached to Ize through her hug. "I don't care what the circumstance was because I still know for a fact that you meant it! Buuut even so, I still don't think I'll entertain Yuma's little idea. Mostly because it's inevitable anyways.." She mentioned. "I'm sure grumpy hasn't mentioned it to you, but he's gonna be staying at my place in Selfarion for a little bit! And it's not like I have an extra bed to give him, sooo...."
Yuma: *His eyes widened* No freaking way... Now if that isn't love...
Ize: It's not a thing of love...... I just mentioned wanting to have a place in Selfarion... So she decided to oblige...
Yuma: Yeah? That's awfully sweet of her... Though, what's the deal with you and Selfarion?
Ize: I wanted to be in Selfarion with my family growing up... So, once I said it....
Yuma: She gave you the idea of staying with her there.... The sweet girl that has a sweet tooth..
Ize: ...... [Marlene... Honestly, how long can I keep up the facade?] *For a second, his hand was going to reach for one of her hands that were wrapped around him, but he put his hand back down* [No..... Not yet....]
Marlene, clueless of what Ize tried to do, she finally let go of him and walked closely beside him. "Mhm! If it was a dream of his when he was little, then why not give him a small taste of it for himself? I definitely don't mind." She smirked at Ize, "I hope you're getting used to me bothering you because it sounds like you're gonna be with me for awhile."
Ize: Im slowly getting used to it... Though, it begs the question... If I'm used to it, would you really call it bothering?
Yuma: Well, I guess it all depends on your reaction...
Ize: Yeah, I guess so....
Yuma: Then again.. Let's ask Marlene what she thinks on that.. How do you think that would be?
"Hmm... You can say you're used to it all you want, but regardless I'm gonna always try to find new buttons to press, hehe." Marlene told him. "Annyyy littleee thing that gets a reaction out of ya.. I'll be sure to jump on it!"
Yuma: So I'm not wrong there.....
Ize: So all I have to do is not give you a reaction..... Got it...
Yuma: Please, I'm sure she'll find something.. Besides, I'm sure all she has to do is get close enough to you.... Even little body gestures aren't off limits.
Ize: What do you mean body gestures?
Yuma: That's not for me to explain.... Trust me on that..
"Oh Yuma... You're just giving me even more ideas, but maybe it's better not to poke at him too much tonight.. Mostly because of tomorrow... But, I'll get to him.." Marlene smirked and gently caressed Ize's chin for a second as they walked. "Besides, I can practically read that cute face of yours like a grimoire.~ There's no hiding reactions from me.."
Yuma: Awww, hear that Ize.... She's calling you cute..
Ize: Yeah... I can hear... Just like I can hear you giving her these ideas.. *He then blushed again as she caressed his chin and called him cute*
Yuma: Honestly, it's good to know you can even blush.... Meeting you at first, I just thought you were some stone faced mercenary.... But, when Marlene walked in.... I knew she had potential to turn you around.... But, I guess plus Aya as well... Man, I can't wait to tell Doremi when we get back..
*Not much longer after, they'd make it to the village of Astrola*
Ize: Here we are.... Astrola....
Yuma: You know.... This isn't a bad looking place....
Ize: It's a nice village.. That's for sure.
As they made it to Astrola, Marlene glanced around, "It's so incredibly peaceful here... But, what could you expect for a place known for rest? We should try figuring out what people this is the best inn around here! I mean, that would be the best sleep for Ize, right?"
Ize: If I'm to confront her tomorrow, I'll need to be on my toes... Not to mention, I don't know what tricks she could've picked up since we last seen each other...
Yuma: I'm sure you've got it...
Ize: Hm..... If I remember from my past visits... There's an inn known as The Constellation... "The greatest inn under the starry sky."
Yuma: That's quite the promise....
Ize: Well, I've heard no complaints about it... Which means it must deliver on that promise.
"In that case, what are we waiting for then? Let's go look for it!" Taking the lead, Marlene asked around to get the direction to The Constellation. While getting a general idea for where the inn was, almost every person followed along with a compliment about The Constellation, hyping it up even more.
With Marlene leading the way, they eventually made to their destination. The building was definitely of higher standard compared to others in the village, but the inn still held a very comfortable, homey, and rustic feel to it. Marlene walked inside with the others, being greeted by the receptionist at the desk. "Good evening and welcome to The Constellation! Is there any way I could assist you?"
Marlene's face lit up as he greeted them and she walked over to the desk, "Hello! We've heard so many good things about this place... What are the rooms like?"
The receptionist gave her a general explanation, "We try to give each guest a very comfortable experience, but our rooms are separated by 3 tiers. Tier 1 is very simplistic, it's a nicely furnished room with a beautiful view from the windows. Tier 2 rooms each have their very own balcony. While Tier 3 rooms, found on the very top floor, have their own balcony and a ceiling view of the sky right from your very bed."
"Oh wow, this place really is no joke.. No wonder so many people love it!" Marlene exlaimed. "Are there 3 rooms available by any chance?" She asked.
Placing the leftover room keys on the desk, the receptionist shook his head, "Well... Unfortunately, you did catch us on a busy day.. Tonight we only have two open rooms left. But, luckily for you.... The only keys left are for a Tier 2 and 3 room. Would that be alright with you?"
Yuma: Sounds perfect to me.... Know what that means? I'll let these two get a bit closer and I'll take the Tier 2.
Ize: You say that like something's gonna happen... We're just friends..
Yuma: Which makes it all the more better... Your interactions will be purely platonic... I've known other mercenaries just ready to bring a woman to bed and they don't even know them... But you... You're a bit different.. Besides, nothing boosts a friendship like a glance into the night sky together.
"I mean it's not quite what I originally planned, but it's not like it's the end of the world, right?" Marlene took the room keys from the desk. She handed the Tier 2 key to Yuma and then held up the Tier 3 key to Ize with a grin, "I'm sure grumpy and I will be just finee. Hehe, maybe we'll even come out as best friends then, hm?"
Ize: Best friends you say?
Yuma: Aw, I could see it already... Honestly, there's a lot I could see in you two...
Ize: Yuma.... Wherever you're about to go with this, I'll have to ask you to not.
Yuma: What? I'm just saying, besides... You and I are basically best buds.
Ize: When was this decided?
Yuma: Oh, somewhere between you saving my life.... Me introducing you to Marlene... Not to mention, we finally got you out of your brooding phase...
Ize: ..... Best buds huh?
Yuma: You won't admit it, but you know you agree.... I'm sure your little stargazing night will be no different...
Ize: ..... I guess....
Yuma: There you go.... I'll take I guess, because it's better than you just saying no.
"True. It's takes Ize forever to actually admit something, but at the same time it's so easy to read it off him...." Marlene poked Ize's nose. "That's just another cute thing about you though.." She said with a giggle. "Anyways, let's go check out the rooms, hm? Oh! And before I forget..." Marlene took out a small pouch of gold, counted what's inside, and then placed it on top of the desk. "That should cover most of it!"
Ize: You and this calling me cute business.. *He said as he blushed again* ....
Yuma: Ahh, come now Ize... You won't say it, but I know you're happy to hear it...
Ize: I mean, Sister Elena called me cute when she saw me smile, so what?
Yuma: Yeah, but I bet it's even better coming from Marlene..
Ize: Whatever you say Yuma... *He said, beginning to make his way to the Tier 3 room with Marlene*
7 months ago LillyBlack said…
Marlene just giggled from listening to the conversation between them as they then went up the stairs to go to the rooms. As she was about to go up to the final floor where the Tier 3 rooms are, Marlene looked back to Yuma. "Since the rooms are on separate floors, I guess we won't be seeing each other until tomorrow huh? I hope you sleep well! And I'll make sure grumpy here does too."