Ouran High School Host Club RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 07:01AM
Here's the RP!I hope everyone enjoys it.I'm only doing this so people can have fun while living their dream!To be in the Ouran High Host Club!!Please do not say mean things!I just can't stand people who do that,and you have no idea how many people do....^^''' BEGIN!!!!We start at the beginning,of course.

Ouran High School Host Club 358 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 358

over a year ago BeB said…
Rue's P.O.V: "Oh hey, I'm Rue River, nice to meet you young lady~" Rue says taking her hand and kissing it while smiling the looks back at Tamaki. "So your the 'King' right? Well if you would be so kind may I join your wonderfull club your majesty~?" Rue says smiling and tilting his head to the side.

J's P.O.V: I lean on Rues side waiting. 'Hmm I wonder if he'll actually get in... eh, hopefully he seems to want to do this... and he is a charmer...' I think to my self as Rue looks at the blonde guy who was the president of this club.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I called for Tamaki and he walked over."What is it,Chiharu?""How do you know it's me.""You just told me."I smile and look at Rue."We have someone hear that wants to join the Host club."He look sat Rude."What's your name?"
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Honey smiles sweetly and walks up to Beyond. He hugs Usa-Chan. "Hi. Do you like cake?"
Honey smiles. "You want to eat some with me." Suki watches her brother talk with this girl, Mori stood right beside her watching as well.
over a year ago amethyst44 said…
"AHA!!!" Alli suddenly walks in and smiles, flinging her hair. She grins mischieviously. "Well hello, strangers!" She blinks at Tamaki. "You..." Alli gasps. "I've heard about you...you're the perv." Alli hurriedly tramples over Tamaki and pats Haruhi on the back. "Hey, Haru. Is Dad doing good?" She quickly glares at Tamaki on the floor. "Not that father, of course..."
We laugh and hold our guts as Tamaki lays on the floor,in pain."LOOK AT HIM!""I BELIEVE HER!!""HE IS A PERV!!"We keep laughing as Haruhi smile at her."He's doing great."
Honey brought her over to a table filled with different cakes. He looked at he smiling. "Pick any one you want." Suki started to walk over to them when Mori stopped her. "Let him be." He said.
"Good." Alli smiles, pulling out bug repellent from her bag. "Because you know, if anything happens, you can always have defenses, no matter how far away I am." She hands Haruhi the spray. "And they sell them cheap even in the rich kid's store, so that if you have to do dirty work like getting some instant coffee to satisfy the King's wishes, well, grab a few cans while you are at it." Alli leers at Tamaki again, and he huddles over in a corner, muttering to himself.
J's P.O.V:
I turned and saw the girl trample over the so called 'King' and blinked twice making sure I saw what I really saw. I walked over to the blonde guy and poked his head crouching down since he was in a corner huddled up. "Uh hey you ok? She didn't break you did she?" I asked and saw him twitch. "Y-Yes... ah hem!" he shot up and pointed a accusing finger at her "What was that for?!" He said in a demanding tone.

I tilted my head standing back up dusting my self off as Rue came by my side and coughed. "Uhh Rue just go up to him..." I said pushing him foward.

Rue's P.O.V:

When J pushed me I actaully BUMPED into the scary girl who almost killed Tamaki-senpai! I jumped back and put my hands up. "Oops! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I said and bowed. "U-Um.. wait.." I turned to face the 'King' and bowed. "Please let me join oh gracious king~" I said in a serious tone which appaerantly please his majesty as he took my hands and smiled in a chibi sort of way and said cheerfully "Yes! Now allw e need to do is give you a type!!!" He said which made me lost. 'Type...?' I thought to myself.
last edited over a year ago
Alli looks over at Tamaki. "Type...?" She blinks. "He's not referring to...blood types, right?" She gasps and looks over at Haruhi, clearly astonished. "Don't tell me...you started joining a club full of..." She freezes, then scans over each club member. Then she grins, grabbing Haruhi and giving her a big hug. "Aww...my little Haruhi is growing up and appreciating men just like her beloved sister!"
Suki coughed stepping forward she stared at Haruhi's sister. "Ehem, but not all of us here are men."
J's P.O.V:

I almost laughed, she was pretty funny but then I turned my direction to Tamaki-san. He said something about 'types' and I had a pretty good idea of what he meant... And I slightly sighed then thought that sense Rue-chan was so dense he was probably going to need someone to explain it. I was about to go tell him with some guy with glasses came out and went to Rues side putting a arm around his shoulders like the best of friends. "Let me explain what 'Father' here means by types. Tamaki is the prince types, I am the cool type, Hikaru, Karu & Chiharu are the michevious types, Honey-senpai is the boy lolita type, Mori-senpai is the stoic type, and Haruhi is the natural tyype." He says so calmly and naturally like its a NORMAL thing!

I shouldn't be talking though with my er... hair disorder... and thats when I notice Rue smiling. "So what would that make me?" Rue said tilting his head wiating for someone to anwser his strange question.
Honey smiled. "Just like me. I LOVE strawberries." He giggles cutely the looks back at Suki. "Onee-Chan come have cake." Suki looked at him and smiled. "Alright I'm cominb Onii-San."
I look at Kyoyao."Hey Kyoyao!I think he might be the shy type.He looks like it."I smirk at him and Hikaru and Kaoru nod in agreement."And to correct you,we are the devil type.But I guess mischievous type works."We put our arms around each others shoulders."T-Thanks?"Haruhi said to Alli.We smirk and sneak away."I think we should go along with it.""Yeah.It's obvious that He likes her.""Completely.So,we're doing this right?""Oh yeah!"say Hikaru and Kaoru.We smirk again and look at the group.
Alli blinks. "Um...yes...sorry." She smiles unevenly and extends her hand. "Sorry if my introduction was a little rude and unexpected. My name is Alli, and yours is...?"
Honey smiles. "What kind of cake do yo like best Beyond-Chan?" Suki stops in mid stride. She walks over to Hikaru, Chiharu, and Kaoru. She hits each one on the head. "Knock it off with your jokes already."
He smiles. He hugs her. "Me too Beyond-Chan. I like the same too."
J's P.O.V:

I blinked and sat down in a chair near by and sighed. "Well this is... strange..." I mummer to my self. I sigh watching everyone.

Rue's P.O.V:

"The shy t-type?? Really...?" I say smiling and sigh.Then I just shrug and grin standing tall with the King. "I will be honored to be the shy type!- Oh wait!!!" I turn and see J just staring into space... so unlike her. "I actaully can't join... unless..." I smile slightly looking away.
Honey giggles. "I'm glad I can make you happy."
"OW!!"we all say at once"What was that for?""We were only trying to have fun!!""We're so bored!!"We rub our heads and look at her.
"Well Haruhi, I guess you are good here and nothing seems to be going wrong..." Alli gives a wary look at Tamaki. "I'll check in later to see how things are going...and probably get some groceries of my own..." She mumbles to herself as she walks out the door, writting down notes on her scetchpad...
over a year ago itachifan1 said…
She stops her self from admitting her love to him. She blushes hard.
over a year ago darkmintoutau said…
*Louise comes in the room* Is this the right place?
*looks around the room* Hmm i guess this is the place i think
Hi every one! i'm Louise Kumoide nice to meet you all
Honey smile grows bigger. "Aww Beyond-Chan." Suki stares at the three. "That is no excuse."
"...oh damn, i think i forgot my wallet..." Alli walks back in, then smiles at the black wallet on the floor. "There's the money..." She grabs the wallet and stand back up and smiles at everyone again.
I blink and look at the girl. "Uh hello Kumoide-san? If your looking for the infamous host club here it is..." I say looking at all of you. 'Very weird how wthere getting alot of people around here to come... Hm.' I think to my self as Rue walks over to the triplets. "Oh uh I should introduce myself to you two since I met you alread Chiharu-san. I'm Rue River~ Its nice to meet you!" Rue says with a cute grin that makes me smile. 'At least he's happy...' I think to myself.

I look again and that girl is back I blink and get up tapping her shoulder. "Uhh excuse me? I think you dropped these... coupons?" I say tilting my head.
*louise in backround steps back a few steps* "................."
*in louise's mind* I think its happening again........mother,father it was always like this,but i guess i will have to do it somehow with out them knowing........."*end*
Umm excuse me is this the host club?
J's P.O.V:

I look at Kumoide-san. "Uh yeah, this is um I should introduce myself. I'm Juliete River, its nice to meet you two." I say slightly smiling and bow.
Suki looks over at Louise. "Why yes this is the Host club." She tilted her head and smiled at Louise.
Thank you,its nice to meet you too.
*In Louise's mind* mother,father somewhat i think if joining this school is a good thing,this is nothing like the past,do u really make friends in this school? i hope i do mother,father
"Ah, yes! I guess those are mine..." Alli takes them politely and smiles lightly, blushing a bit. She then looks back at the new member. "Wow, there seems to be a lot of new aditions to the crew." She steps over to Louise. "Hello there." Alli smiles happily and bows.
Louise smiles "thank you for letting me join, i hope all of us will become friends"
"Of course we can be friends. I'm Suki Haninozuka by the way."
"Sure, we can all be friends!" Alli smiles, then gives an evil look at Tamaki. "Some people may take some time, but..." Looks back at Louise. "Don't worry, Louise-chan, you'll fit in." Alli grabs her purse and wallet. "And as much as I'd love to stay and all, I really must get those things before who knows what...if I run into Dad again...Haruhi might get in trouble again..." She looks at Haruhi before smiling helplessly and walking out the door.
"I thank your kindess,it will be nice to become friends and enjoy our school years together"
(O.k.I need someone to be Haruhi,cus I'm carrying the weight of Hikaru,Kaoru,me,and Kyoyao.I need someone to be Haruhi.)

We all walk back to the group and look at everyone.I look at Rue and walk to him."Welcome the the Host Club."I bow with my arm across my stomach.
(I'll be Haruhi)
(Thank you)
(no problem)

"I'm going to make some instant coffee, if no one minds..." Haruhi gives a faint smile at everyone.
"Oh.You don't have to do that Haruhi."I walk to her and grab her chin,holding her head to look at me in the eyes.'Perfect.She doesn't know I'm a girl.'I smirk and get close to her."I'm sure me and my brothers are going to live without it.No need to go through all that trouble.""Hey!""That's our job to do that!"I let go of Haruhi and laugh at them."Oh,shut up!I'm just trying to practice!"
Suki laughs. "Nicely done Chiharu." She claps.
"Thank you.At least someone appreciates my work around here."They snicker and I can't help but to giggle."Alright,"I whisper to them."Time to get the plan underway."We all nod and walk around each other for a bit."ALRIGHT!TIME TO PLAY THE "WHICH ONE IS HIKARU" GAME!!"we all say at the same time."So,which one is Hikaru?!"We stand and wait for someone to answer us.
Suzi stares at them for a minute. "The one to the right is Hikaru."
Louise stares at Hikaru and Kaoru."Ok Hikaru is the one on the right ?"
Beyond woke up after falling asleep at her desk. she looks up seeing everyone playing a game. She gets a paper and pencil out and starts to doodle.
Louise looks at Beyond."huh? Beyond-chan your not going to play with us?"
She looks up. "maybe i will play too" She says and walks up to them
"WRONG!"We all say."That's Kaoru!"We all laugh,more to ourselves.The laugh wasn't as playful as it usually would have been."And since you lost,Suzi-chan,that means..."We get closer to here and whisper,"You have to kiss Tamaki-kun."We all get a devilish smirk."And you,Louise,have to go hug Mori-kun.""Not too hard,is it?"We all say.
Louise walks up to Mori-senpai,and gives him quick a hug.Louise starts to blush as she let go of Mori-senpai.
We laugh a bit and look at Suzi."Sooo?You have to do it since you lost,so go on!"we all say.I walk over to Louise and Mori."Nicely done.I hope you didn't mind Mori."I smile cutely at him and Tamaki looks at me."VERY VERY CUTE!!!"He hugs me and spins around."SOO CUTE!GOOD!!GOOD!!""HEY LET GO OF ME!!"Hikaru and Kaoru run over to me and separate me and Tamaki."Don't do that!I couldn't breathe!!"Hikaru and Kaoru laugh and I can't but to laugh a bit myself.