Ouran High School Host Club RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 07:01AM
Here's the RP!I hope everyone enjoys it.I'm only doing this so people can have fun while living their dream!To be in the Ouran High Host Club!!Please do not say mean things!I just can't stand people who do that,and you have no idea how many people do....^^''' BEGIN!!!!We start at the beginning,of course.

Ouran High School Host Club 358 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 358

over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Suki smiled and winked at her. "Alright then, its settled. You'll work with me today." Honey and Mori both looked at one other wondering what Suki was planning.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Hikaru and Kaoru turn their heads before anyone could see their reactions."Yup."I smile sweetly at her with a blush across my cheeks.'But....She would never agree to something like that....,'Hikaru thought.'Why would she do that?'Kaoru thought.
Suki walked over to her table and sat in a chair, waiting for Tamaki to open the host club. Honey and Mori went and sat at their table and both kept a close eye on Suki.
I went over and sat by Suki.I saw Tamaki come in and the rest of them came in.Tamaki put the open for business sign up and girls started coming in.I smiled at Suki."Show time."
Girls come and sit at the table, for a moment they stared at Chiharu confused. "I hope you ladies don't mind, but Chiharu is going to spend the day with us today. Him and his brothers have gotten into a fight. So he may need some confront." Suki ran a finger inder the nearest girl's chin. She melted under Suki touch. "Oh poor Chiharu!" Another girl squealed. and rushe to sut by Chiahru.
I get a sad face and look at the girl."I wish someone would hug me.They were so mean.I'm so delicate you know?"I look down with a sad,innocent face.Hikaru glares at me and starts sweet talking some girls,and so does Kaoru.
Suki takes this chance and pulls Chiharu into her arms. "Don't worry Chiharu, I'll hug you."
I smile and wrap my arms around her,hugging her back."Thank you Suki-kun.You're so nice to me."Hikaru and Kaoru look at me and Suki,jealous again.They look back at the girls and keep sweet talking them,every so often looking at us.
The girls ooh and awe, at the two. "They are so sweet!" They all cooed. "If I'm not nice to you then who will be?" She stroked Chiharu's hair soothingly.
I smile innocently and sweetly."True.And I hope you're always nice to me."I look into her eyes with sweet gently eyes.Hikaru and Kaoru start to get jealous,but stay under control and keep talking to girls.
She looks down into Chiharu's eyes, with gentle caring eyes. "You know I will always be nice to you." The girls melted in their seats as they watched the two. "AWWWWWWW!"
My smile grows wider and I hug her tighter."You're the best."I put my forehead against hers and keep staring into her eyes with gentle eyes.
Suki smiles sweetly. "No you're the best." She continues to look into her eyes. "Awww! So cute." "How touching!" "THey are so cute together!" The girls squealed as they watched the scene laid out before them.
Hikaru and Kaoru get more and more jealous at us.I smile even more sweetly and slightly giggle.I keep her in a hug and keep my forehead on hers.
Suki pulled away from Chiharu with a slight blush on her cheeks. She looked toward the girls. "I'm sorry ladies. I din't mean to ignore you all like that. Its just Chiharu looked so sad, when he wanted a hug. So I had to give him one." She tilted her head an dsmiled at them. One of the girls spoke up. "Oh its ok Suki-Kun, we didn't mind. It was so charming how you went to the aid of Chiharu-Kun and comforted him." The other girls nodded in agreement.
I giggle and slightly tilt my head to the side cutely."Thanks,girls."I get up and put my hand on one of the girl's chin."But it would be nice if I could get more than just a hug from you."I smirk and stare into her eyes.
Suki smiles. The girl blushes dark red and stares into Chiharus eyes lovingly. "Oh Chiharu-Kun."

((hey I'm heading to bed now. Night Night. ^^))
(Kk.Nighty Night!)

I wink at her then sit back down next to Suki."See how much of a difference a hug can make in someone's mood."I smile sweetly and cutely at Suki and the other girls.
Suki smiled, the took Chiharu's chin in her hand. "But what could a kiss do." She stared deeply into her eyes. The girls leaned forward in their seats waiting and watching.
I smirk and stare into her eyes with gentle ones."A kiss would make me completely happy."Hikaru bit his bottom lip while Kaoru almost started to growl.I glance in their direction and look back at Suki."It would do a lot."
over a year ago darkmintoutau said…
Louise looks at Suki and Chiharu.*Louise's Mind*"Looks like today's vibe is more like a kind,love than usual,I guess most of us are a good mood."Louise later sits down and puts one of her legs on top of the other,then she takes out her iPod and listens to music to past the time.
Suki smiled, looking at Hikaru and Kaoru she leaned forward to kiss Chiharu. Honey saw Lousie and ran to her. "Hello Lousie. How are you today?"
Hikaru walks over to us and grabs me by my collar,drags me along the floor,and throws me against a wall."First,you fight with us.Then,you don't even sit with the same girls we always sit with.And now,you're about to kiss someone!No!"He looks up at me and smiles,whispering in my ear,"Don't worry.Just play along."I get a scared look on my face."We may have a feud going on here,but we're still brothers!I won't allow it!"
Suki walked up to Hikaru and leaned against him and whisoered in his ear. "Don't worry Hikaru-Kun, I don't go for girls. I go for guys."She gently kissed his neck and smiled at Chiharu. "We still have guest to entertain Chiharu."
He shudders as her lips touch his neck and he lets me go.He stays speechless as I nod,smirk,and follow you.Kaoru's growl gets a little louder and I look at him.I smirk again and keep following you,sitting down in our couch."Sorry about that,ladies.I didn't know Hikaru could lose control like that."I smile sweetly at the girls.
Suki sits and smiles. "My dearest apologoies ladies." She smiled kindly.
I look at Suki through the corner of my eye and stare at her.'She's awesome.She would go this far to entertain these girls and make Hikaru and Kaoru explode...I think it's funny and awesome.'
Louise turns around."Hi Hunny-Senpai,thanx I'm fine what about you?"
I keep looking at Suki through the corner of my eye with a smile stretched across my lips.I notice a couple of girls staring at me and I look away with a blush.
Honey smiles big. "I'm great! How do you like the host club?" He smiled tilting his head to the side. Suki smiled at the girls. "Would any of you like some tea?" All the girls smile and nod. Suki leans over to poor the tea into the cups. As she pushes a cup aside to make room for another the cup falls. She tried to catch it before it feel, but missed. The cup shattered, spilling tea on the floor. Suki looked down and noticed her hand bleed from when the cup shattered. She stared down at it. "Umm......."
I slightly jump at the sound.I look at Suki and notice her hand bleeding."Suki!!"I grab her hand and put my mouth over the cut.I start to suck the wound to help it heal."This'll help it heal.Hikaru!Get me a first aid kit!"Hikaru got up and got a first aid kit,handing it to me,not even looking at me.I shake my head an take it."This might hurt a bit."I take out a bottle of alcohol and pour some on her wound.
Suki pulls her hand away and quickly stands arapping her jacket around it. She bows to the girls. "I'm sorry ladies but I have to go." Wiith that she turned quickly leaving the room. Mori and Honey looked at one other. "Onee-Chan...." Honey whispered.
Louise turns around."Hunny-Senpai?Mori-Senpai? Are you two worried about what just happened to Suki-San?
last edited over a year ago
Honey looked over at louise and smiled. "Oh yes we are ok." He turned to look after Suki. "I'll go see if she is ok." Mori said walking from the room after Suki. Honey nodded and sat in a chair beside louise. Mori found Suki about to get into a limo. He stopped her quickly. "Suki-Chan, are you ok?" Suki looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Have I ever told you that I hate blood, and just the sight of it makes me sick?" Mori looked at her softly. "I never knew that." "Not a lot of people would know. Only Honey and my parents know." She got into the limo. "Tell Honey that I went home please." Mori nodded and the limo pulled away.
I ran outside,panting and standing next to Mori."No...Crap..."I put my hands on my knees and keep panting,then gasping for air."Just missed her....Oh,Mori-kun!"
"Chiharu? What are you doing out here?" Mori asked looking at her with no emotion what so ever.
I stand straight and look at Mori."She broke that cup and started bleeding.I was going to help her,but she ran out on me.I wanted to see if she was o.k..."I look in the direction that she drove off into.
He put his hand on her head and smiled slightly. "Don't worry she'll be fine."
I look at Mori with a slightly confused look.Then I smile cutely at him."I guess you're right,Mori-senapai."I turn around and start slowly walking back to the building,my hands lazily placed in my pockets.
He sighed looking back at the slowly disappearing limo, then followed afte Chiharu and back to the music room. Once there he walks over to Honey. "She has gone home." Honey nods. "ok...."
I look at Mori and Honey curiously.'I wonder what's going on....They seem as if they expected this....'I walk over to the ladies and sit down."I'm very sorry about a what has gone on here,girls."I smile sweetly and charmingly.
The girls nod in unison, then one speaks up. "Is Suki-Kun going to be ok?" Mori walks over to the table with some paper toweld. "Let me clean thid up for you ladies," He bends down and starts to clean up the mess that had been made.
"Uh,Mori,you don't have to do that.I can clean it up.And as for your question,he'll be just fine...Hopefully."I say the last word under my breath.Hikaru and Kaoru look at me then back to the girls they're talking with."Besides,it's almost time for lunch.I think he'll just go home,get his wound wrapped,eat lunch,and come straight back."I smile sweetly and bend down in front of Mori.
last edited over a year ago
"Chiharu its ok, I don't mind doing this." He looked up at the girls. "Actually I think he is staying at home for the rest of the day. You'll see him tomorrow." He looked back sown at his work and continued to wipe everything up.
I smiled sweetly with gentle eyes,getting back up."Thank you Mori-senapi.You're very sweet."I look at the girls and smile charmingly."Indeed.I think Mori is right."
"Aw we should go visit him after school today." "Yeah we should." One of the girls looked at Chiharu. "Chiharu-Kun do you want to go with us to visit Suki-Kun after school today?"
Mori smiled then finished wipping it up. "All done." He smiled and bowed to the girls and left.
I smile at Mori then look at the girls curiously."I guess I can....My brothers are so mean so I guess I can,to get away from them,and to check up on Suki."I smile sweetly and get up to sit next to them."Sorry,I just wanted to sit next to someone."
The girl hugs her. "Its ok Chiharu-Kun. I don't mind." The girl smiles at her sweetly.
I smile charmingly."Why,thank you."I look at her with gentle eyes and my smile spread across my lips."You're very sweet."I lean down and kiss her forehead."
The girl blushes. "O-oh thank you Chiharu-Kun." The girl looks away to hide her blush. The girls beside her squeal with excitement. "Kimmy-Chan you're blushing." The girl to her right said. "Shut up Shinya-Chan." Kimmy snapped, but her blush continued to grow.