Ouran High School Host Club RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 07:01AM
Here's the RP!I hope everyone enjoys it.I'm only doing this so people can have fun while living their dream!To be in the Ouran High Host Club!!Please do not say mean things!I just can't stand people who do that,and you have no idea how many people do....^^''' BEGIN!!!!We start at the beginning,of course.

Ouran High School Host Club 358 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 358

over a year ago darkmintoutau said…
monkey
Louise stares at the triplets and Suki-san.*Louise's mind*"Here we go again they never give each other a break do they?"
last edited over a year ago
"Hey you guys do you think we should fight will all these girls?"Just look at them,by there looks of it they don't like what you four are doing.""Don't you think we could set aside our problems and give these girls what they came here for.""These girls have to suffer from our problems,why do you think Tamaki-senpai made the host club?""He made it for girls to be fill with happiness,and fortune with sharing it with us.""So can you guys just set aside all your problems away from these girls,So can you four stop fighting for just awhile?""Could you?""
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"SHUT UP!!NO ONE ASKED YOU LOUISE!!!AND WHO SAID YOU COULD TELL US WHAT TO DO,SUKI!!""WELL HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP TOO!!YOU'RE THE ONE BEING MEAN HIKARU!!THEY WERE ONLY TRYING TO CALM US DOWN!!!""WELL HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TELLING HIKARU WHAT TO DO CHIHARU!!WHO ARE YOU,OUR MOM?!!!""DON'T BE MEAN TO CHIHARU,KAORU!!"We keep growling at each other and don't stop giving each other mean looks.
"Fine then,have it your way, I'm leaving early today.""Louise packs her stuff and heads for the door,and leaves."Later"
"I'm leaving too!!!SO HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!!!"I storm out of the room and to the front door.I take out my cell phone and call my maids."Hello?""Yeah can you come pick me up?""Why?""I'm having a few problems.""O-O.k...."I hang up and sit on the steps,waiting for the limo to come.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Suki follows Chiharu, she stands behind her. "So this is what you three were planing." She laughed. "Good."
I look up at her with a smile."Shhhh!Don't tell!"I wink at her and keep waiting for my limo while Hikaru and Kaoru fight in the room."If you tell anyone,then that means we won't have as much fun."The limo soon arrives and I get inside it."Remember,don't spoil the surprise."I close the door and the limo drives off."So what's wrong Chiharu-I mean mistress.""Don't worry.I don't mind if you call me that.And me,Hikaru,and Kaoru are having a quarrel.""WHAT?!BUT YOU THREE ARE TRIPLETS!YOU'VE NEVER LEFT EACH OTHERS ARMS BASICALLY!!""Please calm down.I have a headache.""Sorry.""Yes­,I know that,but we're having some difficulties.Don't worry about it.""Yes."
Mori stood and walked outside to meet Suki. "Suki is everything ok?" He asked slightly worried. Suki turned to him and smiled. "Everything is fine Mori-San." She walked past him and back to the music room where Hikaru and Kaoru still fought. Suki stopped next to them. "Cut it out. We have guest to entertain."
"FINE!!BUT AS LONG AS I'M AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE!!"Kaoru turns his back to Hikaru."SAME HERE!!"Hikaru turns his back and they both have an angry face.
Suki held back a giggle. "Hey if you guys don't want to look alike anymore, then dye your hair different colors." Mori and Honey just stated, until Honey spoke up. "Umm Suki do you think thats a good idea?" Suki nodded. "Of course. It will be easier to tell them apart."
"THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!""YEAH!I COULDN'T STAND LOOKING THE SAME AS THAT BASTARD!"They growl at each other again.I get home and I walk inside."O.k.Hair stylist!"A professional hair stylist walks up."Yes,mistress?""I want my hair colored a different color.""Yes.What color would you like.""Something like...Red,or maybe black.Something dark.""Yes."I walk into a room and she starts dying my hair.
"See they like it Onii-San." Suki smiled while Honey looked at the two uneasily.
When she's done dying my hair,I look in the mirror at it."Nice."It was a blood-ish red,black strips through it,and black underneath."I like it.""I think it looks really looks good on you."I smile and walk to my room.The two storm outside and call for the limo.
over a year ago BeB said…
J's P.O.V:

Rue runs in panting and smiles "H-Hey guys, I'm here!-" "Your late." I look and see Kyouya-senpai staning near by with a book in his hand. He closes it and looks at me as if 'examening' me. "What?" I snap but I didn't mean to, it was just I'd been in a bad mood all day and I REALLY didn't need someone judging me. "Sorry its just... you've already changed out of your school uniform." He says looking at Rue. "You can take your spot over there behind Tamaki." He points to a couch. "You've already got custmors waiting" he says smirking slightly and Rue grins walking over there where a few girls were sitting and I sit by the door.
Kyouya-senpai keeps scribbling something in his book while I sigh biting my thumb. 'God, I hate waiting...' I think to myself as Kyouya-senpai coughs "You know... we could appoint you a job if your intrested, since you seem so board." He says smiling. I think and nod. "Good." He says simply still smiling.
While they wait for the limo they look at each other and start laughing."That was good.""Yeah,but we need to keep this up.""Yeah."The limo arrives and they get in it,the limo driving off.
J's P.O.V:

I followed Kyouya and what he showed me brought up questions but mainly... excitment. "I'll do it." I said actually quiet happily!

Rue's P.O.V:

I had a great time with the girls! They were all really... beautifull and intresting! All I did was tell them about some things from when I was little (A tip from Haruhi-chan what a nice guy!!!) And BAM I was in!!!
(HA HA HA HA!!THAT SOUNDS SO PERVERTED!!!XD)

The twins get home and see me."Hey guys!""H-Hey Chiharu,"they said stuttering."You look very....""Hot!"I blush and look at Hikaru who said it."T-Thank you..."I look down innocently and smile cutely."Awww!You're so cute!"I blush a little darker and they smirk at me."He's right.You look very cute,and hot."Kaoru grabs my waist and pulls me close to him."I thought this was only for the club.""No...It's for home as well....."I blush a very dark red and look away.
Suki picks Honey up and smiles. "Lets go home Onii-San." Honey smiled. Mori then came up behind the two and lifted them up in his arms. "Lets." Suki and Honey laugh as Mori carriers them out to their waiting limo.
I keep blushing as Hikaru comes from behind and grabs my waist as well."He's right....It's for home as well..."Kaoru kisses my cheek and Hikaru kisses the back of my head.I blush a darker red and close my eyes.They smirk and and start laughing."TEME!!!!!!"I run upstairs and they keep laughing.
J's P.O.V:

I was shown everything about the Host Club (even though its only been open for about two years) and I must say it was... ok it was pretty awsome! I never even used that word but all the files and they even had little dolls of each member- they already had Rue! They had so much stuff but my expression must've gave away what I'd been thinking because beside me Kyouya-senpai was cracking up. I glowerd at him and he wiped his eyes "Ah haha, I-I'm sorry its just your face- lovely but still!" I punched him playfully with a 'Ow'.

"Well since its already time for us to go home, we can pick this up again tomorrow shall we?" I smile slightly and nod as he started walking and I joined him. We were walking in silence until he suddenly asked "So you agree?" I nod and shrugg "Hey, I was getting board doing nothing." I say and smile as he does too.

Rue's P.O.V:

After that first day I was so pumped and then felt Tamaki-senpai patting my back "You did good Rue-kun! I can't wait til you see what were doing tomorrow!-" "Where doing a samuri themed tomorrow." Kyouya-senpai interjected which caused me to yelp since I didn't hear OR see him coming... I smiled seeing J next to him, we nodded at each other.

"Well senpai's we'll be going home now, see you two tomorrow." J said smiling which again suprised me! I smiled wider putting a arm around her shoulders as we walked dropping by the janitors closet to get her guitar. When we got home as she went to change in the bathroom in our room and I changed in the middle of our room I decided it was best to ask now. "Hey J!" I yelled pulling my nightshirt over my head ruffling my hair. "Yeah?" She said from the half way closed door, I put my night pants and yawned "What did Kyouya-senpai talk to you about??" I tried my best to not sound to anxious but... well yeah not my best deparment. "...I'm working for the Host Club now, so I wont be board watching you have all the fun." She said and I smiled as she came out in her p.js. "Sounds good to me!" She nodded as we got in bed and shut off the lights.
They keep laughing as I plop down on my bed.I slightly smile and close my eyes."They're so mischievous."I slightly chuckle and hear them coming up.I turn my back to the door and pretend to cry.They come in and see me."Chiharu?""We're sorry.""Yeah.We're really sorry for doing that to you."They sit next to me and look at me.I keep pretending to cry,then push them down and kiss each of their cheeks.They blush and touch their cheeks where I kissed them."What was...""That for...""I don't hate you guys.I love you guys.You didn't hurt my feelings,but I'm glad to know that if you did you would apologize."They smiled at me and I smiled back.
When they get home Honey runs off to go to the dojo and pratice. Suki walks inside and makes herself a snack, Mori follows after her. She smiles to him. "Would you like a snack to Mori?" She asked sweetly. Mori nodded. So Suki started to put together a fruit salade for them.
J's P.O.V:

As I was just about to fall asleep I felt Rue start shaking beside me. "Rue...?" I say quietly and he stops shaking. "Y-Yeah?" he voice shakey and nervous. I sighed mentally and pulled him into a hug making him gasp. "J-J..." he wraps his arms around me and I sigh "Rue... its fine, their fine, their in a better place... you don't need to be scared I'll never let him touch you... I promise..." I put my pinkey with his to ressure him and he smiled looking at me which I returned. 'He's my better half and no one will ever take him away... no one will hurt him...' Is the last thought before I fall asleep.
Suki finished making the fruit salade and gave a bowl to Mori and made a bowl for herself. She started eating and glanced out the kitchen window. "Wow it sure is dark outside. We must have stayed later at school than we thought." Mori nodded in agreement, and Suki giggled. Mori looked at her in a confused way. She stopped her giggle fest and smiled. "You don't like to talk much do you?" Mori smiled. "You're the one I talk to the most." "I must be pretty darn special then." Mori nodded. "Yes, yes you are." Suki put her bowl in the sink. "Well we should get to bed now. We do have school tomorrow." "Yeah we do." Mori placed his bowl in the sink after she had. They both walked to the stair case and walked up them. At the top they each turned a seperate way.
(Wait!What's going on with B's character?!)

We start to change in our night clothes,me behind a curtain.We get in the same bed together and go to sleep.Even though we had our own rooms,we decided to sleep in the same room.During the night,Kaoru turned over,facing me.His hand landed near my chest.He opened his eyes to see where his hand was,then blushed a dark red.Then he pulled it back to his head and just stared at me with wide eyes.
zzz
(? uh J and Rue went home, talked, then went to sleep, but Rue was having a nightmare and J calmed him down~ Thats what happend! ^^)

J's P.O.V:

I couldn't help but smile at how childish Rue looked asleep... he was truly innocent.... I sighed and rested my head on his chest and slowly started drifting off into sleep.
Soon,Kaoru feel back asleep and Hikaru turned on his side and curled up a bit,my face facing his.He slightly opened his eyes,only to see my lips almost touching his.He gasped and jerked his head away.He blushed a dark red and stared at me sleep.
Suki got ready for bed, getting into her night clothes then laying down. She laid looking up at the ceiling, unable to sleep. In the othe room Honey and Mori were changed and just laying down, Honey feel right to sleep. While Mori stared out the giant wall to wall window.
Hikaru smiled,hugged me,and fell back asleep.Kaoru hugged me in his sleep as well.You could say it looked completely adorable.

(That's all I got for now.)
After a while of not being able to sleep Suki got up and walked into the kitchen for a late night snack. Aas she walked in she saw Mori in there eating some ice cream. She stopped and then smiled. "Hi Mori-Kun. I didn't think anyone would be up this late." Mori pulled the spoon from his mouth. "Oh Suki-Chan, hi. Um yeah I couldn't sleep." Suki smiled me either. She walked over and made herself a bowl of ice cream. Once that was done she jumped up onto the counter ans started to eat. For the next two hours Suki and Mori talked.

((Ok if no one minds I'm going to time skip back to school))

Mori Suki and Honey walked to the music room.
(YES!!TIMES SKIPS!!! :D)

Hikaru walked in with pink hair,Kaoru walked in with blue hair,and I walked in with my black and red hair.I stood next to Mori,Suki,and Honey while Hikaru sat on the couch,and Kaoru sits on the window sill,looking out the window.
Louise walks in the music room."Hey people!".As Louise enters the room she stares that the triplets,then speaks to Mori and Suki."What happened to those three while I was gone yeserday?"
Mori sighs. "Their fighting." Suki laughs. "Yeah they. Kinda funny too."
"Tch...."I turn my back to all of them.Hikaru glares at me and turns his head away.Kaoru scoffs and keeps looking out the window.I mumble to myself,"Funny my ass....They're so annoying...."
Suki giggled. She put an arm over Chiharu's shoulders. "I'm sorry Chiharu I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She said sweetly.
I smile at her."You didn't hurt my feelings,they did."I look over my shoulder and start talking louder,so they can hear what I'm saying."I had the luxury of sleeping in my own bed last night.It was just lovely."I smirk and turn my head back to look straight ahead of me.
Suki places a finger under Chiharu's chin and tilts Chiharu's face to hers. "Don't pay any attention to them Chiharu. They are mean for just pushing you aside like you were nothing."
I look at her with a sad face."You're right.They did push me aside.I feel so unwanted."Hikaru and Kaoru look at me then turn their heads away in disgust of what Suki had done.'That's our job,'Thought Hikaru.
Suki pulled Chiharu's face closer to hers. "You are not unwanted. I'm here for you." She gently kissed Chiharu's cheek, and turned her eyes to look at Hikaru and Kaoru and saw their reactions to what she was doing. A slight smile spread across her lip. Mori and Honey just stared with wide eyes at what Suki was doing at the moment.
I blushed and Hikaru and Kaoru stared wide eyed with anger at her.They didn't say a word,but just stared.I stared into her eyes with wide eyes and the blush on my cheeks darkened.
She looks back at Chiharu, and stares into her eyes. "Don't worry I won't be cruel to you, like they have." She pulled Chiharu close to her and wrapped an arm around Chiharu's waist. Leaning in close to Chiharu's ear she whispered. "Don't worry I'm just playing." She gently kissed her ear.
I blush a darker red and whisper,"I know."I let out a soft almost silent moan and Hikaru and Kaoru bite their bottom lips.They stare at us wide eyed and slightly lean forward.
She tilts Chiharu's face up to her again and smiles sweetly. Taking her face in her hands she stares into Chiharu's eyes. "You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen."
They bite their lips harder,starting to get jealous."T-Thank you."They lean further forward and I look into her eyes with innocent eyes.
SHe ran a gentle finger following Chiharu's jaw line, and then across her lips.
They keep biting their lips and leaning forward,completely jealous of her.I close my eyes and slightly tremble under her touch.They start to breathe slightly hard from restraint.
"I can't see how they could be so mean to you." She ran her finger along the opposite jaw. "You are such delicate person, and here they just were so mean to you."
"Yeah.They were."They keep breathing slightly hard and they gulp.They bite their lips again and start to sweat a bit."You're right.I'm so delicate and they were mean to me.They said those mean things."I keep my eyes closed and I trembled again.
Suki smiles from Hikaru and Kaoru's rections. She takes her arm away from Chiharu's waist. she wanted to see how much more they could take, before finally exploding. "Chiharu, would you like to work at my table today?" She smiles sweetly and runs a finger under Chiharu's chin.
I shudder and slightly smile at her."Yes.I would like that very much."Hikaru and Kaoru gulped again and kept biting their lips.Their restraints almost busted,but they controlled themselves.