Ouran High School Host Club RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 07:01AM
Here's the RP!I hope everyone enjoys it.I'm only doing this so people can have fun while living their dream!To be in the Ouran High Host Club!!Please do not say mean things!I just can't stand people who do that,and you have no idea how many people do....^^''' BEGIN!!!!We start at the beginning,of course.

Ouran High School Host Club 358 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-358 of 358

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I look at Kyouya then the picture."What is it Kyouya-senpai?Did I find what you needed?"
over a year ago BeB said…
Kyouya narrows his eyes and bites his tounge "I'm... not quiet sure.. I don't know what to make of this photo.... Its clearly J and Rue when they were younger, they looked alot alike..." He adjusts his glasses and looks closer "And these two adults... might be there parents....." The picture shows J and Rue hugging- And two adults, one man and one women standing next to each other. The back round is a snowy day.

J's P.O.V:

For some reason something in my gut yells 'NOOOOO' And I can't figure out WHY! I groan and look threw my droors and feel a breeze. I look at the window and stay quiet. "Rue.... you forgot to lock the window didn't you?" I say my eyes still on said window.
"It is....I can tell parents from a mile away...."My face got a slight hint of sadness then I shook it away and kept looking at the picture.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Jack came back the ball in his mouth. He dropped it and Suki picked it up again. Suki smiled throwing the ball again. "So Mori did you have a nice day?"
"So what's in the box Kyouya?I'm more curious about that."I grabbed the box and started opening it."By the way.That camera was recording when I found it....I took it because I didn't want them to find the video of me sneaking around in their room....."
over a year ago BeB said…
Kyouya nods and when you look inside you see a little wooden doll. Its painted white and black, besides that theres also a video tape and diary. "Yes... hm, well I saw on there records they're living with their uncle. He's very powerfull..." he trails off staring at the picture.

Rue's P.O.V:

I looked in the drawer and apologized under my breath. I gasped and went wide eye'd "J-J.... i-its gone..." I start trembling and she puts a hand on my shoulder and looks over. "... Oh... not good... not good at all- fuck!" she growls and tries to compose her self and so do I. I shake my head and sit down "Crap! Ok um..." I start trying to think but keep shaking. "Rue..." She sits next to me and runs her hand threw my hair soothingly. "Your ok now Rue?" I nod and smile and she looks ahead. "Now the only ones who weren't around where... Chiharu-san, Hikaru-san, Karu-san, and Suki-san weren't there."
I pick up the wooden doll and examine it.I stare at it and blink a few times."It's strange.....Why would they have this?....."I keep staring at it and flipping it around to examine it more.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
((Forgot all bout this.))

Mori spoke. "My day was good. How was yours?"

Suki smiled. "It was pretty good. Just glad to be home though."