Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2504

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Get some popcorn ready XD)
over a year ago Nojida said…
(I can't, my brother ate it all DX Why, pop corn? Why must've you been on the kitchen's table?!)
(Exactly, that's how popcorn gets eaten! That, and being at the movies)
(Eeyep XD (Yes, Emily. I heard that word from you as well! XP))
(What can I say? XD BTdubs, you were right about Gimp. Check this out! (And is that wolf cute or what? X3))
(What can I say? XD BTdubs, you were right about Gimp. Check this out! (And is that wolf cute or what
(Yep, that's how awesome Gimp is! Master of special effects! X3 (And yes, it's increadilbly cute! X3))
last edited over a year ago
(I have mastered drawing in Gimp, and soon, I will also master animating! Hopefully XP)
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(hi!long time no see dragon aura!)
(IKR? You too!)
(yup!you were on a vacation,right???)
(Yes, to an awesome hotel! How many do you know of with built-in frozen yogurt shops? :D)
(well, none,actually considering the fact that i live in a country were frozen yogurt isn't even a food...!!XD..........but,yup!you were indeed lucky to be livin' in that grand hotel!so where was it?????)
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(what happen?)
(um...nothing?)
(so the rp dead?)
(not exactly.....well,taika's offline and nojida doesn't seem to reply.................)
(so its kinda dead)
crying
(i guess,hm....*sighs in dismay*i wish it wasn't!)
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
(Hey!This RP isn't dead,half-way dead,or anything!Because the greatest hero of all time,Taikamodo the great,has returned!)

Matt's P.O.V

Something was wrong.It was some feeling i had,and i couldn't put my finger on it,but something was definately wrong.I could feel it,sense it,something bad.It was something off,but,i didn't know what.It felt like something was wrong,like some negative emotion was building up.Sadnesss,or angst,or,anger?Why did i sene this?From one of my friends friends i'm guess.But,who?It could be Abigail,but,i wasn't near her when i felt it the first time.I was with Red,Leo,Magia,and Aaron.Just now,i felt it in the Poke'mon Center,it wasn't an Abigail-ish feel.I feltit in the center,and red wasn't there,so it wasn't him.Magia,or Leo?Leo doesn't seem any different from usual,but Magia's a bit quiter,and more distant than usual.But why?

Wait,wasn't Magia born in unova?She might've gone through something similar to this with her old friends in unova,and feels a bit homesick,or empty without them...
"I'll ask later..."I mumbled to myself,wondering what to do.
(i can't think of anything to write right now.........give me sec...*starts thinking intensely*)
(Why don't we all meet up at Prof's Lab so we can finally RP properly? XP)
(right!it's high time we rp!now ,let's stop this random scribble for a while..........)

"well,i need to go to the lab.........to meet prof oak..."she said,"i wonder where everyone else are!"she said walking out of the pokemon centre ,to the lab..........
Magia was sitting on a tree's branch, near Prof Oak's labratory. She didn't really know why she did that, maybe she just felt like climbing on a tree. She did use to climb on trees a lot, back at Aspertia. And now she was sitting there, waiting for the others to come....
suddenly leo spots magia on a tree,"you on a tree?"she asks raising her eyebrow."when did she start climbing trees?"leo thought as she waved at magia
Magia then notices Leo waving at her, and smiles waving back, "Hey, Leo! Come up here, it's fun!" she says.
"right!"she says,"i'll use the easier way,of reaching there!"she says as charizard lifts her up to the tree and she sits beside magia!
"That way the fun of climbing the tree is kinda ruined, though" Magia snickers, comforting herself, on the branch.
"hm...i guess....!"leo says trying to pluck a fruit from the branches!
"Ooh, try eating a Pecha berry!" Magia suggests, pointing at some Pecha berries that were on the branches above them.
"pecha berry ,i love those!"she says stretching her arms as far as she could!.........."why do they have to be so high?"she grumbles,straining to pluck them!
"Why don't you get Charizard to get them for you?" Magia asks, "But, that way, the fun of collecting berries would be ruined.."
"i know right?"she said suddenly breaking a stick and used it to beat the whine it was hanging on,and then,caught hold of it as soon as it fell!she took a bite out of it before exclaiming,"yum..yum.."
"Hehe, that's one way to do it!" Magia says with a slight snicker. It's good that one thing hasn't changed, for once...
"it sure is!"leo said sitting down,and diggin' in............."pecha berry!when we were kids we used to run to these trees just after the sun rises.....there would be a million pecha on the ground and we used to swarm around it and collect it,to know who collect;s the most!.......hm.......good ol' days!"
"Wow, that's sure sounds like plenty of fun!" Magia says, smiling, "When we were kids we used to climb on trees and stay there till it was night, sometimes we'd stay up there and count the stars..." she says, remembering the times when she was still in Unova.
"yup...it's sooo nostalgic...!"leo said suddenly feeling homesick....."mom...dad....alex......­.i just wish they were here with me right now!"
"Alex?" Magia asks. She doesn't remember Leo mentioning that name before.
"oh,i'm sorry,i don't think i've told you about him!"leo says looking at the sky,"he's my brother!"
"Whoa, you have a brother?" Magia asks surprised, "Well, now I'm curious! Tell me a bit about him!"
"well,he's cool,smart.............but very annoying at times..."she says remembering alex....suddenly her eyes beganto tear up............it had been so long since she last saw him....she had no idea where he was at the moment......
"Heeey, you're not about to cry now, are you?" Magia asks, noticing that Leo's eyes had suddenly started tearing up.
she suddenly wipes her tears off her eyes,then fakes a smile,"no..."she said...
"That smile, it's fake isn't it?" Magia asks, examining Leo's obviously fake smile, "Don't worry Leo, I'm sure you're going to see your brother again soon enough"
"i hope........"she said looking down at the ground........"well,what were you doin' up here anyways?"she asked suddenly..........
"Oh, I just felt like climbing on a tree" Magia replies, looking up at the tree's leafs and berries, "Y'know, to remember the nice ol' times..."
"nostalgia...?"leo asks,"are you feeling homesick too???"
"Yeah, kinda..." Magia replies, still staring at the leafs, "It's not that I'm not seeing my old friends, it's everything. This is Kanto, not Unova. Everything here is just so different, that the homesick feeling kinda returns..." she says, and sighs, leaning against the tree's trunk
"i know right?well,nothing can replace your own little town..."she said, "it's never the same no matter what you do....you always have this sort of dej`a vu feeling........but it's still not quiet the same..."
"Yes, that is right" Magia says, nodding, "It must be how every trainer feels like, though, so I guess it's normal.."
"it is........"leo said,"aw........i miss cerulean!we have all these awesome water theme-parks,which are absolutely fantastic...."she said