Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2504

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail tears up and yell i dont beleave you dont lie!
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Silver: I'm not lying, okay?
Abagail: you always say that!
Silver: And I'm sorry that it wasn't always true. But this time, it is.
Abagail: you said that too
Silver: (sigh) What do I have to do to convince you?
Abagail crying and run off

Hisoka: great she ran deeper into the dream world
Silver: Abagail, wait!
(Tries to run after her, but is blocked)
Silver: What the-?
hisoka: its Abagail's mind way of defending itself by blocking and locking it away but if you dont mind me i got a child to find *hisoka disappear into a block smoke*
Dazzle: Good riddance. (looks at Silver) Come on, we need to find Abagail, and fast.
Abagail keep running and crying

hisoka look for Abagail
over a year ago Nojida said…
(Dream World! I have to, if you don't mind XP)

"Hmm...." A boy with black hair says to himself, examining everything around him, with a Gastly by his side "This is supposed to be the Dream World, but everything's different from before..." he scraches the back of his head a little "Maybe Prof Fennel sent us somewhere else.." he shakes his head and keeps walking, the Gastly following him.
(i dont mind but reminder to enter another person dream you must find there dream door)
(Hmm... This character is actually used to that, so he's going to find it a bit fast)

"Hum?" The boy asks looking up, to see a few crazy Mankeys with wings flying past them. He stares after them for a while, before snickering "Flying monkeys? Now I know this isn't the Dream World I used to enter" he says. Suddenly, a toddler runs past him, yelling at the Mankeys "Come back, you need to take a bath!". "Denis?" The boy asks himself, and turns to his Gastly. Seeing his Pokemon also looking confused, he nods and starts looking around "There mustn't be a Tree of Dreams here, so we only have to keep walking" says and starts walking again. After a while, he spots a door in the distance "Now that's new"
child Abagail crying and wounder why he lies to me

hisoka still looking for Abagail
"I guess I now have to pass through this?" The boy asks himself, tilting his head at the sight of the door. He hasn't really been in this kind of situation before. "Oh well, let's give it a shot. Come on, Gas!" he says to his Gastly and runs towards the door, which now wasn't so far ahead, with Gas following
*the door said Abagail on it and faint crying can be heard coming from it*

Abagail hold her face in her hands
The boy stops infront of the door for a while, hearing at the sounds and looking at the name on it. "Someone's....crying?" he thinks to himself. He sweatdrops and runs in, Gas following a bit hesitantly.
child Abagail sitting alone in a room crying

hisoka thinking were is she
(Is my character supposed to be able to see her from where he is? XP)
(follow the crying)
(Okie dokie)

"Heard that?" The boy asks looking at where the sound was coming from "It sounds clearer in here... Let's go!" he says, and starts running towards it. Gas looks behind nervously, then follows his trainer.
child Abagail i crying in a pretty garden and around Abagail are rose all different colors even rainbow but the girl contined to cry in such a happy place
over a year ago Taika said…
Meanwhile.....
"Giovanni sir,it's ready."A Team Rocket Grunt said,handing a Black Poke'ball with red streaks along the side,along ith the word "Mecha" on the front.Giovanni smiled evily,and chuckled."After months of preperation,i finally have it....with this and the Shadow Core,capturing the legendary Pokemon will become easy.....mwahahahahaha!"He laughed.
yumi in the real world looking after her sister pokemon, poochy, dancer, zacky, and mew two but she wounder what taking so long...i hope she dont find the true that we try to hid from her while she in the dream world
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(where r we........?)
(Oh, just random stuff keep happening XP I'm pretty sure Leo and Irene are still at the Center though)
(oh well!so...................................­...­...­...­...­...­i'l­ll start i guess!)

"nurse joy has a lot of work you know...."leo says to irene"you shouldn't be disturbing her....."
"But I have a lot of questions to ask!" Irene pouts "It's not everyday I get to visit a Pokemon Center in Kanto!"
"uh-huh!but .........you need to keep it to minimum!"leo says"poor nusrse joy.............she does all the work ..........................and......"
"And what?" Irene asks, waiting for Leo to finish her sentense, looking at her like a clueless 7-year-old.
"nothing.....just leave her alone...."leo says shrugging and sweatdropping!....the 'and' was a mistake.....she didn't exactly know what else to say...............XD
"Fine" Irene pouts again. Even though she was a 13-year-old, she sometimes acted like a little kid, and she knew that, but wasn't really bothered. "So what are you going to do for five hours?" she asks, snapping out of her child-ish mood.
(nojida is ur character still in the dream world)
"um.............watch tv?"leo asks she turns the tv on "wha...?it's fullmetal alchemist!and next is special a!"she says with hearts in her eyes!she jump -sits on the couch and watches anxiously!
(Yeah I think he is)

Irene quietly sits on the couch next to Leo, staring at the TV nervously. What should she ask first, if it was okay for them to watch, or what those things Leo mentioned were? She decides to go with the second one "What are those..?"
(i think so too can you post as him)
!"what do you mean 'what are those'?"she asks ,her eyes still on the tv!
(Okie dokie)

"Special A, and that other one..." Irene says, not remembering the name of the other thing...

The boy keeps running, Gas following him. They finally enter a garden, where they see the source of the noises. The boy hesitates for a bit, then walks over to the girl "Excuse me, are you alright?" he asks politely
"animes!they are pretty cool!"leo says her eyes shining!"you should watch these!"
child Abagail: no im not
"Animes..." Irene says, staring at the TV with a depressed expression "Is it really okay to watch? I mean.. Prof Fennel always said work is more important.." she says. Prof Fennel didn't let her watch TV or play games during her work, so she felt depressed everytime a TV was opened...

"What's the matter?" The boy asks, crouching down to face Abagail
"ofcourse work is important..."leo says finally turning to look at irene "but you should take a rest at times.....relax.......watching tv once in a while won't do any harmm.........!"
"I guess I could, for once..." Irene says, trying to comfort herself on the sofa. (And now I'm in the mood to discribe her!) She had pitch black hair and blue eyes. Her bangs were held on one side with the help of a silver star-shaped clip, which had a Dark Gem looking thing in the middle. The back of her hair was tried in pigtails. She was wearing a black fancy shirt (Not sure how to discribe it XP), short blue jeans, black tights and white boots
child Abagail: everyone always lie to me....i dont understand why it like he dont care.....

*Abagail crying*
(cool!)

leo smiles..."yup..........!all work and no play makes the kid droopy and causes dismay!"leo says the proverb she just made up.....
(Thanks! And Matt and Leo love each other!)

"You just made that up, didn't you?" Irene asks smirking.

"I don't really understand.." The boy says confused. He had no idea what Abagail was talking about
(YOU ARE SOOOOOOO GONNA PAY!LEO DOESN'T LOVE MATT......................GET IT?FOR THE LAST TIME,SHE DOESN'T!!!*evil spirit exorcist me returns!*)

leo shrugs!"well,i did!"she says smiling "ooooow!ooow!there's edward elric doing alchemy without a transmutation circle!he's my herooooo.................!"leo says pointing at the tv!
child Abagail: a boy why i always care but he always end up hurting me by leaving me or by acting really cruel to me he even pushes me sometimes
(Why not? He's a nice guy! XP)

Irene suddenly gets a skeptical expression, and looks at Leo "Say, Leo" she starts, not really sure why she's asking this "Do you like Matt?"

"Oh.." The boy says with a sweatdrop "Well, if he's really like that, then you should stop being his friend"