Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2504

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
hisoka: that will never happen
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Dazzle: Oh, really? I'm more than capable of showing her the real you.
hisoka: she will think your tricking her
Dazzle: The only one tricking her is you.
hisoka: can you prove it
Dazzle: Certainly.
(White fire surrounds Hisoka)
hisoka growls

hisoka: wrong move
(The white fire doesn't burn, but Hisoka begins to change)
hisoke try to hold his form

hisoka: you brat
(When the fire finally fades, all illusion is wiped away)
over a year ago Nojida said…
(Now, how do I jump in again? XP)
hisoka growls an said i'll make sure you never wake up

hissoka goes and attack silver
last edited over a year ago
Silver: Weavile, Ice Beam!
(Weavile freezes Hisoka)
hisoka laughs evilly scary

hisoka: oh child you cant hurt a dream demon now be a good child and come here
(Oh well, I'm just gonna jump in)

"Maybe I can call Irene for help..." The boy says to himself, pressing a few buttons from a machine that looked like an X-transiever wrapped around his wrist. Once the screan turned on, it simply showed a sign that said 'NO SIGNAL'. The boy sweatdrops "That can't be good..."
child Abagail: we need to run he turn us into children to hunt us...
"..Huh?" The boy asks, snapping out of his thoughts "Who..?"
child Abagail: us! he turn you into a child too even silver............
"A kid?" The boy asks and looks at his hands, being way smaller than before "Whoa! When did that happen?!" he exclaims shocked.
child Abagail: hisoka did it to us were helpless as kids we cant fight back we get sacred and all we can do is run and hid in till we die..........
Silver: (now as a kid) Are you kidding me? Wait...that's a bad choice of words.
(looks to see that Dazzle has disappeared)
child Abagail: poochy i need you help me!

* child Abagail fall to her knees and cry like a child*
"Gah--" The boy says with a sweatdrop "Oh man, don't cry!" he says kneeling next to Abagail and patting her shoulder
Nojida commented…
g2g, goodnight over a year ago
child Abagail: why should i there no escape...........
Silver: It's okay. We'll get out of this somehow.
child Abagail: i need to run..........
over a year ago Taika said…
Matt had felt sleepyfor some reason,andpassed out on a bench.When he awoke,he was in front of a door."Huh?"He said,and opened the door.He fould a gingerbread house,and walked to it.Then when he looked down,noticed how much smaller he'd suddenly gotten."The last time i was here,was when my mom died and that guy,Hisoka,came to try and take my soul away,because i was so sad about my momther's death......wait,when Abigail was sleeping,don't tell me..."His eyes widened."And the door i just walked through,was the entrance to....her dream?"Matt clenched his fists."So that guy,he's picking on Abigail now huh?Well,this time,i'm going to finish our fight!"He started glowing a light blue color,and his eyes turned yellow."Okay!Now!"He shot off,and soon found hisoka near a rainbow haired person,and silver."Silver!"He said,etting everyone's attention."I know,how to beat this guy!"
child Abagail: how hes a demon he cant die we can try to escape im guess in a few minutes yumi be waking silver up due to her using the dream potion to try to bring me out alive
over a year ago Taika said…
"I didn't say werre were going to kill him,because that isn't possible.But,we can force him out!"Matt said."The thing that's causing your suffering,is Silver.He broke your heart,and because you love him,and trusted him,and he still betrayed you,you're so sad that you attracted Hisoka...."Matt explained."But,if we can find something else in your heart to resolve your pain,to stop the suffering,then Hisoka will be forced out of your Dream Scape,and you can wake up."He finished,then took a deep breath."So Abigail,if you wan to wake up.....forgive Silver!"
Abagail: its so hard but every time he said he be there he lie and im just a sucker that fall for his lies every time...at least my poochy is nice to me love can be a happy thing but it can also be a hurtful thing

hisoke: one of you are not a normal human and i wont tell who it is and they dont even know that there not like a normal humam just artificial person
(I'm sick of keep calling my character 'a boy', so I'm just gonna go ahead and reveal his name)

"...huh?" The boy asks in total confusment. Suddenly, his machine starts ringing, and a woman with dark blue hair appears in it "Neal... Neal can you hear me?" she asks. Neal's eyes widen in relief, and quickly replies "Prefessor! Finally there's signal!" he exclaims. "Neal, the tranportation was wrong, you weren't supposed to enter that world! You have to get out!" the professor exclaims, a worried expression on her face. "I would if I knew how!" Neal says. "To get out...." the screan then turned off. The 'NO SIGNAL' sign was on it again.
*child Abagail look at neal*

child Abagail: did something happen
Silver: Abagail, it's your choice whether you believe my apology or not. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. But this time, it's entirely sincere.
Neal turns Abagail, after listening to what Silver said "If we wanna get out of here, well, you have to do that" he says, still not knowing whose side he should join
child Abagail: fine im only doing it to return to my pokemon
"Then do it!" Neal says, now having a weird expression on his face "I don't wanna get stuck in the Dream World again... I don't..." he thinks to himself
child Abagail: i forgive you silver now can i return to my pokemons?
Dazzle: Of course.
Silver: Thank you...
Abagail: finely i want out so i can be with my pokemon friends
"I have a few questions to ask.." Neal says "How do we get out? And, once we do, where will we end up? Back in the place where we fell asleep?" he asks. This was another Dream World, he didn't know how things worked here.
Abagail: how i usely leave i usely pinch my cheek and it wake me up
"So that's gonna work?" Neal asks surprised "That's all you needed to do? This whole time?"
Abagail: that how i wake up from normal none deadly dreams
"But then..." Neal says, looking around a bit "How do we get out of this one?"
Abagail: im not sure but yumi just woken up silver so maybe some will wake us up
"Can't that Yumi girl wake you up as well?" Neal asks.
Abagail: i dont know i wasnt put under here like sleep i just close my eyes and when to sleep
"Oh..." Neal says, and takes a look at his clock "I guess I'll have to wait a few more minutes, to wake up.."
Abagail: why not try pinch yourself awake
"I've tried that before, it won't work.." Neal says "I guess I'm just gonna wait for this thingy to take me back" he says, showing the machine that was wrapped around his wrist.