Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM
save

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2504

over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(he is a nice guy!b...but......)

"w....wh...what?''leo asks "why are all the people the same...?"she says with a mixed look on her face ....she was blushing crying and looking annoyed at the same time.........

(how i look right now........ :-

last edited over a year ago
(he is a nice guy!b...but......)

"w....wh...what?''leo asks "why are all the people the same...?"s
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail: it so hard one minute he so nice to me then next one he yell at me pushes glares and runs away from me then he come back say im sorry it wont happen again. i wish i never had a heart then i would never fall in love with him. i feel so abuse...
over a year ago Nojida said…
(But what? XP)

"What's with that face?" Irene asks looking at Leo's expression, trying hard to hold back a snicker.

(*bursts out laughing hard* XD)

"He might be an actor" The boy says "It's not good having friends who are actors, they can lie easily, and often just break your hurt, just like that" he says. He's never had any friends like that, but he has heard about a situation like this before, too.
Abagail: silver the one i fell for he done very bad thing hes a team rocket member or hes there leader im not 100% sure but i wanted to get past the bad things and get to know the real silver and to show him how much i loved him he even told me hes love me once was that a lie too?
The boy meanwhile was looking at Abagail with a blank expression "What does that mean?" he asks totally confused "What's love?"
(WOULD YOU MIND KEEPING QUIET???)

"your all the same...!"she says running to the stairs....why are everyone the same?magia....irene...melody....everyone..­...

(you are some friend........*river flow of tears*this is what i'd do to you.... :-
(WOULD YOU MIND KEEPING QUIET???)

"your all the same...!"she says running to the stairs....<i>why
(I'm a shipper, it is my duty to know XD)

Irene tilts her head calmly "Are you sad, because everyone thinks something about you that's not true?" she asks. The only thing she did was to ask if Leo liked Matt, nothing more

(You can't blame me from being a shipper >X3 Btw, what anime is this? XP)
Abagail: love is a strange feeling it make feel so happy to see that person you want to spend all day with them and if there away from you it feel so awful like someone punch you in the gut but sometimes people can use your love to hurt you and you dont see it your blinded by love
(I'LL DESTROY MY KEYBOARD IF I TALK TO YOU EVEN FOR ONE MORE MOMENT!*face red with anger*)

leo stays quiet..."maybe...."she says finally"i....i...i dunno...everyone keeps on asking and i don't know what to say.......!"

(I CAN!WHY R U A SHIPPER?
it's from special a!)
(I'LL DESTROY MY KEYBOARD IF I TALK TO YOU EVEN FOR ONE MORE MOMENT!*face red with anger*)

leo sta
(No don't do that, keyboards are cost money XP)

"You could just say no" Irene says with a shrug "It's the truth, and it's not so embarrassing" (Leo's lucky Irene's not a shipper XP)

(I'm not sure how to answer the question XP And okay!)
(Oops, forgot my other character XP)

"It sounds like an awful feeling.." The boy says. He wasn't quite sure if the feeling was bad or good...
(i know!!!*deep breath*)

"i guess....but wouldn't that hurt his feelings?"leo asks.......

(THEN DON'T ANSWER!!!(my poor keyboardT_T))
Abagail: when he nice to me he treat me like a princess so nice to he save me many time from danger when when people wanted me dead for reason i dont know but when he mean he does bad thing he steals, hurt people, take people pokemon, he yell at me saying i never love you or im only using you. he even killed a man he killed matt dad its like there two silver in the same body the nice silver and the mean silver but why i still love him why do i want to spend all my life with him
(My gosh, I laughed so hard my mom looked oddly at me! XD)

"How old is Matt?" Irene asks.

The boy scraches the back of his head a bit, a depressed expression on his face "I... I'm not so sure how I help you with that..."
(how old is matt?)
(hm.......*speechless*)

"10?"leo says..................
(I shall be back.... *Disappears into darkness*)

"Mmm" Irene says "His feelings might get hurt, but he has a whole life infront of him. Plus, this might just be a crush, so I'm sure he'll get over it sometime"
(were you going nojida)
(whatever......!!!)

leo keeps quiet...she din't know what to say................she din't have the guts to say anything to matt.............
(Nowhere, for now. I'll have to go in less than two hours, though)

"But hey" Irene says smiling "You don't have to talk to Matt about these kind of things! Just act like you normally do!"
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Yikes. Judging by the above pics, I must've come in at a bad time...)
(Nah, I was just being the same old shipper me XP)
Abagail: i think matt ten i never ask for his age we dont hangout much but he hates silver so much he planing to kill silver the only thing keeping silver alive is my love to silver
(You might want to keep that in check in this case.)
(Eh, well XP)

The boy looks confused again. He had no idea what Abagail was talking about, and also had no idea how to help "I don't know what you're talking about, we just met, but if you need help about anything, I could help you"
Dazzle: The paths in the dream world can get pretty complicated, so be sure to follow me closely.
Abagail: will you stay incase silver and that rainbow hair girl find me please and i dont wanna be alone here i dont know how to wake up too...
"Wait, so, this is the Dream Wold?" The boy asks, his eyes widening in shock. It couldn't be.. It was completely different from what he remembered..
Abagail: its the human dream world right now your in my dream everyone have there own dream doors were the can see there greatest dream or greatest fear
(Dazzle walks along, Silver close behind)
Silver: Do you know which way she could have gone?
Dazzle: Of course, but mine is not the only power at work in this dream world. Nightmare powers are confusing my senses.
"The human Dream World?" The boy asks, looking around nervously, and turns to Abagail "I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to enter your dream on purpose.. I guess I was transferred in this place by mistake..." he says nervously "I'm so sorry..."
*Abagail hear voices*

Abagail: are those voices belong to silver and that girl?
hisoka getting closer to Abagail
(Silver hears Abagail's voice and starts to run off, but Dazzle grabs him)
Dazzle: Wait.
Silver: What?
Dazzle: She's going to think we're chasing her around. We need to try a different approach. Besides...(looks around) Hisoka is close.
"Gas, get ready!" The boy says, and his Gastly gets a battle position "I still have no idea who those people are, but from the sounds of things, they can't be nice"
Silver: Uh, oh, we've got trouble.
Dazzle: Call out your Pokemon, but don't fight unless necessary.
Silver: Seems pretty necessary to me. And I don't even have my-
(Silver's Pokeballs appear)
Silver: Oh.
(calls out his Weavile)
"Great, where's Irene when you need her?" The boy asks himself with a sweatdrop.

Irene suddenly sneazes "Ahchoo! Gah... Someone must be talking about me..." she says to herself thinking.
*hisoka in come near the boy and abagail and hisoka in kid form*

Abagail: hisoka im glad your ok hes a friend hes a good guy he help us make anything happen in the dream world
hisoka: she right i am a good gut unlike silver and my sister dazzle
"Nice to meet you then" The boy says, looking down at Hisoka.
hisoka: may i ask for your name and i got to warn you stay away from my sister she bring you nightmares she a bad person she may look night but dont trust her im here to protect you kids and help your dreams come true
The boy sweatdrops "The way you say it, I doupt I want to be here for much longer.." he says with a worried tone.
(Dazzle looks over at Hisoka)
Dazzle: That's him, all right. Always deceptive and sneaky. (turns to Silver) Remember, don't attack, only defend yourself if you are attacked.
Silver: Wait, why?
Dazzle: Imagine what Abagail would think if she saw you charging instantly into battle with someone she calls her friend.
Silver: So you're saying I have to be friends with that faker, Hisoka?
Dazzle: No. Wait for him to reveal himself to you by attacking, and then fight back.
hisoka: dont worry i can stop my sister from hurting you so tell boy what do you always wanted and i will give it to you

(hisoka change his look to a child like look to get close to abagail she only trust kids right now)
(Well my character is a 13-year-old XP)

"Well, I never really wanted anything" The boy says "I guess the only thing I want now is to see whose side I have to go with.."
Nojida commented…
g2g, be back in two hours over a year ago
hisoka: my sister is near children go hide i made a gingerbread house that you can go into and play in there
Abagail see the gingerbread house and smiles and grab the boy hand and she ran to the house
hisoka: dazzle i know your there
Dazzle: That's no surprise. I wasn't trying to hide.
hisoka: leave sister now
Dazzle: I don't think so. Not while you're still wreaking silent havoc.
hisoka: what are you going to do about it
Dazzle: We'll see if Abagail still cares for you when she sees who you really are.