Pokémon Poke'mon X & Y

Taika posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 05:02AM
The Kalos region,where dreams and adventures begin!

RULES

-No godmodding!

-No one line posts!

-Please,pretty please,try to properly spell!

-No Swearing/Profanity!

-No Sexual Themes!

-No,absolutely no,Outside Drama!

-I can't think of any more rules,but obey them,or you shall be destroyed!

CHARACTER CRITERIA

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Starting Poke'mon:

Poke'mon Team:

You Gotta Catch'em All!

Pokémon 451 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 451

over a year ago Nojida said…
(They can't use neither Protect nor Shadow Ball, you can just search it on Bulbagarden)
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(i haven't played xy so i din't know....anyways,thnx!
but see,for the past few days my computer isn't letting me into sites like bulbapedia or deviantartz.......so i can't look it up!)
(Really? What's wrong with that computer anyway? XP)
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
(Computers, they're always being jerks XP)
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(well,not exactly computer,it's the wi-fi!cuz my dad has also been saying that he can't get into many sites.........-______-)

the phantum smirks yet again as it flies off.......fennekin follows it,and Olive is forced to folow too................

(You should replace it)

"Come back here you coward!" Aquer exclaims quickly running after Phantum, with Alexa following.
(Yeah try to get a new modem)
"I want in!"Socky said following them
"So no one has revives ?"Quincy asked running after them
"I don't carry any with me at the moment" Alexa says, looking back at Quincy.

huocedaq!
"Alright then"Quincy said, "Why are we chasing that Phantum anyway ?"

Kipsdvnm
"Because it smirked at us" Alexa replies, even though that wasn't exactly the real reason.
"It smirked at you ?"Quincy asked looking confused, "You're chasing it because it smirked at you ?"
"Pretty much yeah" Alexa replies calmly.

caqguoh!
"Well okay then"Quincy said, "Caught any pokemon yet ?"

nikbeolicl
"Nope, not yet" Alexa replies, "And I'm not really planning on catching any soon. So have you caught any yet?"
"Yeah I have"Quincy replied, "I caught a Pikachu earlier and a trainer knocked it out in battle since it was still weak"
"Oh I see, so that's why you needed a Revive" Alexa says.

buovcra!
"Yeah but it's okay"Quincy said, "I'm sure he'll be fine until we get to Pokemon Center"
"Yeah" Alexa says, "Games have made things so easy that there is a woman who heals a Pokemon in only 7 seconds"
"And then she hopes that your pokemon get hurt again"Quincy said, "I don't understand when that one gym leader likes her so much"
"Oh he doesn't care about her personality, only thing he's after is the looks" Alexa says sighing.
"Really ?"Quincy asked, "Well maybe that explains why he is always striking out when it comes to woman"
"Yeah, he's the biggest pervert in the whole show" Alexa says with an angry expression.
"So then I take it that your not very fond of him much huh ?"Quincy asked noticing her angry expression
"Of course not!" Alexa says angrily, "I hate guys who care only about looks!"

gicdavwsamkj!
"Ah I see"Quincy said "Where is that stupid Phantum ?" he asked looking around but also looking for a Metapod
"I'll find it!" Liepre exclaims popping out of her Pokeball and immediately sniffing around.
"Silly Liepre you're not a dog, you're a cat"Socky said standing next to her watching her sniff around
"Your point is?" Liepre asks continuing to sniff around.

cauboicda!
"I'm just saying girl"Socky said

osajfp
"Wait did you call me silly?" Liepre asks turning to Socky with a death glare.

cfajoh!
"Yes I did"Socky replied not being phased by her death glare one bit

dvpsdn
"Well then," Liepre says getting an attack position, still with that death glare on her face.
"Oh great she's about to attack me, what ever shall I do ?"Socky asked very sarcastically and in a mocking tone
"Alright, you asked for it!" Liepre exclaims charging towards Socky, and Alexa returns her.
"If you're just going to attack Pokemon then it'd be better if you stayed in your Pokeball" she says and continues looking around.
"Socky did you make Liepre angry ?"Quincy asked
"Yes I totally did"Socky replied shaking his head
"Them why'd Liepre attack him ?"
"I'm sure she has her reasons" Alexa says, "She doesn't attack Pokemon out of the blue"
"Then maybe Socky did do something"Quincy said, "Or maybe she's having one of those days where she's angry or in an attacking vibe"
"Hum?" Alexa asks tilting her head, "What do you mean?"

gyicajp!
"Haven't you ever had one of those days when you just feel like punching someone in the face ?"Quincy asked
"Nope, never" Alexa replies blankly.

ghatyiud!
"Really ?"Quincy asked

xpvkSPVOj
"Really" Alexa replies, "Except for every day, when I want to punch Erik in the face, but that's different"
"Yeah that's different"Quincy said, "Like a day where you want to punch someone for no reason"
"Hmmm, there must be a reason for punching someone" Alexa says, "I never punch people for no reason"
"What if some guy just randomly takes his shirt off right in front of you ?"Quincy randomly asked
"Ah, well.." Alexa says scratching her head and blushing a bit, "I guess it depends.."
"You'd probably fall for him"Quincy said

pincud
"Hah! Yeah right!" Alexa says putting her hands on her hips, "I don't fall for someone that easily!"
"I didn't say right away you know"Quincy said, "I'm just saying you'll fall for that person, even if it does take a while"
"Pfff" Alexa says, "But hey, you sound like you know exactly what would happen" she says looking at him suspiciously.