Pokémon Poke'mon X & Y

Taika posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 05:02AM
The Kalos region,where dreams and adventures begin!

RULES

-No godmodding!

-No one line posts!

-Please,pretty please,try to properly spell!

-No Swearing/Profanity!

-No Sexual Themes!

-No,absolutely no,Outside Drama!

-I can't think of any more rules,but obey them,or you shall be destroyed!

CHARACTER CRITERIA

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Starting Poke'mon:

Poke'mon Team:

You Gotta Catch'em All!

Pokémon 451 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 451

over a year ago Monmonny said…
"Hi there!"Sam says
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
"Huh?Who are you?"Leon asked,turning towards sam.
over a year ago QueenofthePika said…
"Ugh, it's far from the water, I can't wait to get back to Ambrette, but it was only to visit Grandma and I have to win that bet with Angela, that annoying cousin..." During Nanami's complaints she accidentally ran into one of the kids up ahead. "Sorry," she apologized, bowing down a bit like her mother taught her to.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Taika said…
Leon fell,getting hit by something."Ow!"He saw a girl bowing."Another new person?Jeez,my luck is awesome..."He said sarcastically,under his breath so nobody heard him as he stood up."No need to apologize,you must've been hurrying somewhere...although,that really hurt.."He grabbed his shoulder."If don't mind my asking,where exactly were you going anyway?"
"I'm going back to Ambrette Town, I have to get there by tomorrow night. It's not that far, anyway," Nanami answered. "I know the way, so if you're trying to go that way I can show you where to go."
"Really?If only i'd met you after my Gym battle instead of before,then maybe it would've helped.....iv'e gotta beat my aunt viola for that badge in santalune city before i go to ambrette town.."Leon stopped talking for a few seconds,watching something."Hmm?"He walked past Nanami."A litleo!Iv'e gotta catch it!"He exclaimed,seeing the little cub poke'mon start to look at him.
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Good luck with that, Leon!" Alexa says walking ahead, "I'll be training at Route 3. If you guys take too long then I'll just have to challenge Viola first!" she sticks her tongue out, and runs to some tall grass, Froakie and Liepre following.
Leon nodded,Elekid jumping out in front of him."Okay Elekid,start off wi-"Leon sweat dropped."What is Litleo doing?"Litle was rolling around on the ground,playing with a leaf."Uh.....okay..."Suddenly,Li­tle­o sprang up,charging at him.Leon was about to call an attack,when litleo snagged a poke'ball,and poked the center and went inside.After a few seconds,the ball made a sound,signalling it'd been caught.Leon just stared at it,speechless.
"Alright Froakie, Bubble once more!" Alexa commands. She was battling a trainer, who looked about her age, Things had started out well, and looked like they were going to finish the same way. Froakie hadn't taken much damage thanks to his ability to dodge the attacks quickly, and Liepre hadn't been used yet. On the other side, the other trainer's Pokemon had taken quite the damage, as it was a Fletching and Froakie's attacks were super effective. Finally, Froakie's Bubble knocked it out, leaving the other trainer speechless.
"Fletchling!" he exclaims, running over to the injured Pokemon.
"It was fun battling you" Alexa says, returning Froakie. Then, without saying anything else, she walks deeper into the tall grass, hoping to find some wild Pokemon to battle.
"Santalune, huh? Haruto might help," said Nanami, calling out her Peliper. Haruto faced its back to her and spread its wings. "No, Haruto, I told you about that bet," she told it, and it closed its wings. "Haruto here is a flying-type, he could beat the gym, most likely, but I'm not a trainer, so I won't be battling her," Nanami said.
(Why am i using two profiles at once?Don't know.Do i plan to keep doing so?Maybe.)

Leon just stared at the poke'ball.He and Elekid looked at each other,blinking.Then leon shrugged,picking up the poke'ball."I guess.....i caught litleo?"He looked to Elekid,who was as....confused,as he was.As he picked up the ball,a boy suddenly arrived from nowhere."Hey you!I challenge you to a battle!"Leon sighed.One thing after another today,huh...He thought,before looking the boy right in the eyes."Two Poke'mon Each.Let's do it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy and Leon stood at a clearing,staring at each other."The name's Leon!You are?"The boy took out a poke'ball."Joey!And i'm the guy who's gonna beat you!Scatterbug,go!"He tossed out the bug poke'mon."Scatterbug?Iv'e got just the thing!Fletchling,let's battle!"Leon threw out fletchling,causing Joey to pale."Had to have a flying type..."He mumbled..."Who cares!Scatterbug,string shot!"Scatterbug shot the stringy substance at fletchling."Fletchling,dodge it and use peck!"Fletchling dodged the string shot and shot forward,it's beak glowing."Scatterbug,string shot out of the way!"Scatterbug string-shotted a tree,before pulling it's self out of the way of the attack.
Alexa heard some sounds, and realized someone not very far away was having a Pokemon battle. She thought it might be Leon. Smirking, she continued seartching for wild Pokemon, when she heard someone calling her from behind.
"Alexa!"
Turning around, she saw a girl with a orange hair and sports clothes, and also had a big smile on her face. She looked two years older than her.
"Oh, Lora" Alexa says, not really pleased by her presence, but managed to hide it.
"Fletchling,gust!"Leon commanded,as Fletchling blew a hard gust of wind at Scatterbug,who was blown into the tree."Scatterbug!"Joey exclaimed.Scatterbug shakily stood."Scatterbug,tackle!"Leon was surprised by Scatterbug as the attack knocked fletchling out of the air."Okay fletchling,let's go with one more gust!"Fletchling's gust disoriented scatterbug as it was blown away again."Now let's try peck!"Joey's eyes widened."Scatterbug,dodge it!"Leon smirked as fletchling sped up,connecting the attack and knocking out scatterbug."You did good scatterbug,take a nice rest."Joey returned scatterbug,and took out another poke'ball."You haven't won yet leon!Fletchling,go!"Joey released his own fletchling.The two glared at each other,before Leon gave a command."Gust!"Joey smirked this time."You use gust too!"Because Leon's fletchling was tired from battling the scatterbug,joey's gust over power Leon's,sending Leon's fletchling to the ground with a crash."End it fletchling,use tackle!"Joey's fletchling charged towards Leon's,attempting to deal the finishing blow.Fletchling,blow the attack away with gust!"Leon's fletchling fired a gust from the ground,knocking the tackle off course."That was too close..Okay fletchling,tackle!"Fletchling,tackle!­&qu­ot;­Leo­n's fletchling connected,sending joey's flechling back."Finish it off with peck!"Leon's fletchling shot forward again,it's beak glowing."Fletchling,counter it with ember!"Joey's fletchling let out a cry as it unleashed it's ember attack,knocking Leon's fletchling out."Good try Fletchling,return for now."Leon returned his poke'mon,before turning to Elekid."Your up buddy!"Elekid jumped to the battlefield,electricity coursing through it's body as it glared at fletchling."Now,the battle really begins!"Leon shouted."Elekid,use thunder!"
"Hum?" the two girls asked, noticing a thunder hitting the ground somewhere nearby.
"Could that be Elekid?" Alexa asks herself.
"Looks like someone's having a battle!" Lora says, her smile growing, "C'mon, let's go see!" she says, running towards to where Leon and Joey were battling.
"Okay, okay" Alexa sighs, walking after her.
(Listening to original theme in english....helps with battle scenes....)

Elekid blasted the thunder attack at fletchling."Fletchling,dodge and use ember!"Elekid was nailed with ember,getting knocked back."Tackle!"Elekid smirked as it was hit,and Leon laughed.Joey looked confused."Why are you laughing?My attack hit!Your losing!"Leon looked hi in the eye."Elekid's ability...."Joey looked shocked as flechling started sparking.

.".....Static."
(Wish I could do that, but Windows can't play videos for some reason)

"Goodie, it really is a battle!" Lora says, approaching the scene, followed by Alexa and Liepre.
Noticing Leon, Alexa shouts, "Go for it, Leon! Elekid!"
"You know those two?" Lora asks, turning to her.
"Yes I do, we all started our journeys today" Alexa replies.
"My, that sure sounds awesome!" Lora says happily, as she continues watching Leon's battle.
(What's up with windows?)

Leon looked away from the battle for a second,seeing Alexa and....who was that?Anyway,Leon then looked back at joey."Now we've got an audience,i can't loose,can i?"Joey looked terrified at the situation,but shook it off."Fletchling,you may be paralyzed,but it doesn't mean you can't attack!Use gust!"Despite paralysis,fletchling used a gust,which blew up some dust as it hit Elekid."Now,tackle!It doesn't matter if we're already paralyzed anyway!"Fletchling blasted off,directly at Elekid."Elekid,thunderbolt!'Elekid shocked fletchling mid-attack,causing it to fall mid-attack."Fletchling!No!"Leon smiled."This was a fun battle,but i win this one!Elekid,use thundershock!"Elekid began glowing with electricity as it charged.It then released the attack,full forced as the attack struck,resulting in a mini-explosion.The smoke cleared to reveal a KO'd fletchling."Fletchling,return!You deserve a rest!"He returned his fletchling.He then walked up to Leon."well,i lost,but that was a fun battle."Iv'e been training for the gym leader in Santalune city you see,and i wanted to test my skills against someone...."He extended his hand."But,i lost,but....i want to battle you again sometime...."Leon shook his hand."You've got it!Next time we meet,we're gonna battle again!"Leon patted Elekid's head as Joey turned."See ya later,Leon!"Joey disapeared into the tall grass."That was fun....and you did great Elekid,really good....."He turned back to Alexa and lora.
"Nice battle Leon" Alexa says, clapping, Liepre doing the same.
"I don't know you, but you were like totally awesome out there! You showed that guy who's boss, and the battle was pretty awesome, even though you're just a beginner!" Lora starts her blabbing, "You sure have some skill, if you keep training like that you might just be able to defeat even-"
"What she wants to say is that," Alexa interrupts, "you were pretty awesome out there"
Leon blinked."Thanks...."he said,unsure of how he was supposed to respond.He wasn't that often praised or complimented,so he was clueless on the end of talking.But thanking people seemed to usually work,so he went with it."So,can any of you two battle me?I wanna train my Litleo and get it some real battle experience before we go to the gym."
"Uh.....no volunteers?Well,i'll be heading off to train a bit more!See ya!"Leon exclaimed,running bit farther away from them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Elekid,Litleo,Fletchling,come on out!"Leon called out all of his poke'mon."Okay guys,we've got a gym battle coming up soon,and i wanna make sure that we win,so we're gonna do some extra training!"Litleo was chasing it's tail as Leon talked,Elekid,being mr.'strong and silent',decided to stand still with a pretty mean look,and fletchling was just hovering in the air,without a care in the world.Leon sweat dropped."Well,you three sure don't lack personality..."He said to himself.
"Soooo, you're going to battle Viola too, are you?" Lora asks, following Alexa, who was actually trying to get away from her.
Finally, she sighed, "Look, Lora. It's not like I don't like your company or anything," she lied a little, "But seriously, how can you keep being so friendly with me while Erik is trying to kill me? You're his friend, so why are you being so friendly with me?" she asks. Seeing Lora's shocked expression, she quickly added, "You kow what? Forget about that- I'm just going to the Pokemon Centre"
"Hey, just because I'm acting dump doesn't mean I really am" Lora says, hands on her hips, a serious expression on her face, "I tried to get Erik to tell me why you two had that fight many times, but I just couldn't get a proper answer. All he was doing was changing the subject- I had no idea he was so good at it. Anyway, I couldn't get that information from Erik, so I-"
"Came to me in order to learn?" Alexa guesses.
"Actually, no" Lora replies, "I decided that it was of no use, no matter how much I tried. So I just tought I could leave that behind and become friends with you again" She says, smiling, "Besides, I shouldn't be mad. I mean, I don't even know what has happened!"
At that point, Alexa felt really awful. She didn't know why, but was good in hiding her feelings, so Lora didn't notice.
"So, now that that's done with, I'm gonna have a battle with your Leon friend!" Lora says, running off to where Leon had disappeared to, Alexa staring after her.
"Okay,Lileo use em-"Leon stopped,seeing that Litleo was rolling around again."Litleo!How are you supposed to battle if you won't focus!Now Litleo,use ember!"Litleo ignored it's trainer,opting instead to chase it's tail."Litleo!"He growled,before sighing."Fine,if that's how it is,i don't need you for the gym battle!"Leon turned away from him,crossing his arms.
"You sure don't seem to get along with your lil' Litleo" Lora says, walking up to Leon, a smile on her face, "Maybe you should try being more pantient? Y'know, Pokemon usually get excited when watching a Pokemon battle, so maybe all Litleo needs is some inspiration!" she says, then realizes something. "Oh yeah, I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm Lora, Alexa's friend" she introduces herself, "It's nice to meet you!"
"Leon thought for a second about litleo,before introducing himself as well."The name's Leon!"He said,uncrossing his arms."But Litleo is completely ignoring me,so patience isn't the answer."
"Then try getting its attention!" Lora says, hands on her hips, "How 'bout a battle? I'm sure it can't ignore an awesome battle, can it?"
"You want to battle?Okay Elekid,let's go!"Elekid ran up to Leon,raring to go.

erq;ohiqkdnms,k
"Alright!" Lora says, and takes a Pokeball out of her backpack, "Hold on, sinc you're a beginner, I should give you an advantage" she says, putting the Pokeball back in, and taking out another one, "A two-on-two nattle, or one-on-one?"
over a year ago Mystrygal said…
( So, where are we again?)

Olive stares at the two trainers ready to battle,''cool! a real battle! wonder how'd it turn out!" She said, shifting her eye ,examining both the trainers.
(I think they're all at Route 3)

"Hey Olivia" Alexa says, walking up to Olivia, "You here ot train as well?" she asks, Liepre yawning next to her.
"Yeah!"Olive said and grinned.......Fennekin yelped, "Wait, Alexa, can you.....can you battle me? I know I'm gonna loose, but It's gonna be extra training before the Gyms!"
"Battle hum?" Alexa asks, and looks down at Liepre, "Liepre hasn't battled so much today, so I guess it will be good for her as well" she says. Liepre gets up, scratches her ear and looks up at the two, "A battle you say? Sure!" she says, in Pokemon Language. "I'll take that as a yes" Alexa says.
Leon frowned."Do not make this battle any easier because i'm a beginner.My auntie won't,nobody else will,so not you either!It's not fun that way!"Elekid looked up to Leon,before Leon nodded."And i want two on two.Fletching's a big part of my strategy,so i want it to be As ready as it can get!"
Lora sweatdrops, "Oh-kay then. Since you don't want me to go easy on you..." she places the Pokeball back in her bag, and takes out another one, "Klefki, time to battle!" she calls out the Key Ring Pokemon, who lets out a cry and looks at its surroundings.
"Darn steel types,fletchling won't do it either...."Leon grumbles."Okay then,I''ll make the first move,if you don't mind.Elekid,Thunder on the trees!"
"Whoa whoa whoa, are you trying to cause a fire?" Lora asks, waving her hands in the air. It was a smart move, but they can't risk causing a fire.
"I'm not crazy!Just watch!"Elekid fired another bolt into a tree,and branches fell off.The branches were in a pile,along with several other piles."Now light'em up with Discharge!"Elekid lit up each pile,and they all caught fire,causing smoke to fill up the battle field."The piles aren't close enough to the trees to make the forest catch fire,and i still got the cover i needed!Now Elekid,thunderbolt!It doesn't matter if it doesn't do lots of damage,we just need to wear it down some!"If this works...i just might win!
Nanami noticed the boy using a smoke distraction. She headed over and called out Showers, her Vaporeon. "Don't worry about fires- Showers and Haruto are here!" Nanami yelled so they could all hear.
"Now I see your strategy! Pretty cool, but...." Lora pauses, then smirks, "Double Team!" she commands, and Klefki suddenly starts moving so fast the Thunderbolt misses. "Just because you caused the smoke doesn't mean that only your Pokemon can see through. So, if we just raise our speed..." she says, as Klefki keeps using Double Team, causing its speed to go even higher.
Leon looked to where she was.Her again.Well,i guess i don't have to worry about fires then..He thought.All the better!
"Alright Klefki, use Crafty Shield!" Lora commands, and Klefki, who was hidden inside the smoke, does so.
"Crafty shield huh?"Leon thought aloud."Well the,i'll keep attacking until that shield breaks!Elekid,keep using thunder on Klefki!"Elekid let out a barrage of electricity.
"Double Team! Keep speeding up until Elekip runs out of Power!" Lora says, as Klefki continues raising its speed and dodging most of Elekid's electricity.
"f you're gonna dodge,i'll attack the whole field at once!Discharge,over and over!"Leon commanded,as it let out powerful waves of lightning.Come on....work...He thought.He wasn't even trying to damage Klefki any more,he was hoping for it,to happen.

FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~
Elekid blasted the thunder attack at fletchling."Fletchling,dodge and use ember!"Elekid was nailed with ember,getting knocked back."Tackle!"Elekid smirked as it was hit,and Leon laughed.Joey looked confused."Why are you laughing?My attack hit!Your losing!"Leon looked him in the eye."Elekid's ability...."Joey looked shocked as flechling started sparking.

.".....Static."

FLASHBACK END
~~~~~~~~~~~
If i can paralyze Klefki with Discharge....He cut off that trail of thought as he focused back on the battle.
Klefki simply stands there, knowing that it couldn't avoid that. Because of its level, though, it didn't take much damage. "Alright Klefki, let's attack now! Use Draining Kiss!" Lora commands, and Klefki moves in incredibly fast, thanks to all those Double Teams. (Okay, I know that the rule says no godmodding, but I think we can clearly see the difference between a Pokemon that has just started training and a Pokemon that has been doing that for almost two years)
(Yep!I know i'm gonna lose,but,we had make it interesting,right?Besides,it's two on two anyway!I got a whole nother round to get rid of that Klefki!)

Elekid and Leon's eyes widened simultaneously as Draining kiss hit,Causing Elekid to feint and the smoke to clear."Elekid,you did a good job.Rest up."He returned it to it's poke'ball,taking out another."Okay FLetchling,g-"Leon was cut off as Litleo jumped in front of him."Litleo!?"Leon exclaimed."What's going on?Why do you want to battle all of a sudden?"Litleo growled,it's eyes narrowed.Why is Litleo so mad?
(Okay, I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't breaking the rules :3)

"That's it!" Lora exclaims, feeling pleased of herself that her advice really worked, "Okay Leon, we got Litleo's attention!" she says, smirking, "Okay Klefki, use Mirror Shot!" she commands, and Klefki starts attacking Litleo with flashes of energy
"Litleo,use-"Litleo used flame charge,dodging the energy flashed and attempting to hit Klefki continuously."Litleo,listen to me!"Leon shouted,starting to get angry.
"so, what's it gonna be?A two on two?"Olive asked Alexa........

Teardrops on my guitar.
"I say we make it a two on two" Alexa agrees, "Besides, we'll need all our Pokemon in order to defeat Viola!"

"Oh bummer..." Lora sighs with a facepalm. Klefki, meanwhile, was dodging Litleo's attacks thanks to its increased speed, but eventually got hit by the Flame Charge. It took greater damage this time, but not enough ot knock it out.
"Awesome!I'll go with Phantump!"Olive says releasing it............

Sherlcok holmes.