Pokémon Poke'mon X & Y

Taika posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 05:02AM
The Kalos region,where dreams and adventures begin!

RULES

-No godmodding!

-No one line posts!

-Please,pretty please,try to properly spell!

-No Swearing/Profanity!

-No Sexual Themes!

-No,absolutely no,Outside Drama!

-I can't think of any more rules,but obey them,or you shall be destroyed!

CHARACTER CRITERIA

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Starting Poke'mon:

Poke'mon Team:

You Gotta Catch'em All!

Pokémon 451 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 451

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
"Where am i?"Leon said t himself,walking around the trees.Santalune forest is bigger than i thought..."He kept on walking,until he suddenly saw an orange blur shoot past his face.'What....was that?'He thought,looking around cautiously.Then it shot past again."Hey Elekid,you ready?"Elekid nodded."Ele,Elekid!"Leon smiled."Okay then,keep your eyes open for anything!"After a few seconds of new movement,Leon sighed."It must've left.."Just as he said that,the blur struck again,knocking Elekid back,before landing in a tree.

Leon's eyes widened,before he smirked."So.;...it's a Fletchling huh?Elekid,let's go!"Fletchling shot at them,and used wing attack."Elekid,dodge and use thunder bolt!"Elekid jumped to the right and shot thunderbolt at Fletchling.Fletchling shot into the sky and used Air cutter."Dodge again!"Elekid jumped back to evade the attack."Try thunderbolt again!"Elekid shot thunderbolt once more,but Fletchling shot straight at it,then curved around and used wing attack again,knocking Elekid into a tree."Okay then,now,use Electro ball!"Elekid blasted the fletchling with Electro ball,but it shot to the left at the last second.

"Darn!This is really hard!"Leon shouted."But...i expected a hard battle anyway!And as long as Elekid never gives up,neither will i!"The green aura returned,surrounding him,and surrounding Elekid."Elekid,quick attack!"Elekid shot forwards,very quickly,and narrowly missed fletchling."Now thunderbolt it,one more time!"The lightning shot from Elekid,and struck fletchling,who then fell on the ground,finally defeated.

"Poke'ball,go!"Leon shouted,launching the ball as the poke'mon went inside it."Come on....come on..."it was wiggling,the center of it glowing red as it made a noise.Soon,it stopped wiggling,the sound stopped,and the center glow stopped with a 'Beep'.

Leon stood there for a few moments,crying for a few seconds,but still smiling."I....really did it....."He said in disbelief,not able to believe he'd finally caught a poke'mon."Elekid,we did it!We did it!we caught our first pokemon!"He was so happy,happy he'd accomplished something.Happy that he'd taken his first step towards not only defeating Viola,but defeating the other gym leaders,winning the poke'mon league,and beating the elite four,then the champion."I'm gonna do it!"He shouted,looking at the sky."I'm gonna prove to the whole world....that i......"He looked down at Elekid,then back up."That we're.....the next champions of Kalos!"

(Totally ruins the moment here)

Then he realized he was was lost."Oh crud....i forgot about this one itsy bitsy problem,Elekid..."He looked nervously back."I have no idea,where we are."
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
(Yay moment ruiners! XP)
"What do you mean ?"Quincy asked

vvopvu
(Wow....someone.....who loves moment ruiners....*Sniffs*Iv'e never been so happy!)
over a year ago Nojida said…
(Oh, wow, you two XD)
"You explained everything so detailed, as if you know what's gonna happen" Alexa says, "Or you're just making it up"
last edited over a year ago
(Muffins!)
"You're putting way to much thought into this Alexa"Quincy said squinting his eyes, "Oh man I think I need glasses, my vision is poor"
"Get contact lenses" Alexa says, "They help you as much as glasses and they are being sold at Pokemon Centers for free"
"Then they're probably not very good since quality doesn't come cheap"Quincy said, "And they're pretty easy to lose since we're always moving around"
"Well both glasses and contact lenses are easy to lose, and glasses can also break if you're not careful" Alexa says.
"Yeah but at least I won't forget them since I know something has to be on my face"Quincy said
"Hmm, you do make a good point there" Alexa says holding her chin while nodding...
"Yes I do"Quincy said, "You look Psy in song Gentlemen when he sings the chorus and does that funny dance"
"...Huh?" Alexa asks completely confused, "What's Psy?"

fyink.ouhg
"Don't you know that song Gangnam style ?"Quincy asked

Idfkoplk
"Yes I do" Alexa replies, "The most annoying song ever" she says, mostly to herself, rolling her eyes.
"Well some people like it"Quincy said, "Not everyone has the same opinion as you but you should listen to his other song gentleman"
"Maybe, sometime later" Alexa says

guocvash
"Alright if you wish to"Quincy said, "What are we looking for again ?" he asked looking around
(Cupcakes!)

"We need to find the others,and i know just how to do it!Fletchling,come on out!"He tossed out his fletchling."Can you fly up,and look for my friends?"Fletchling nodded,and flew off.A few seconds later,it flew back."You found'em?"Leon asked.After Fletchling nodded again,it started flying towards quincy and alexa."Wait for me and Elekid!"Leon exclaimed,running after fletchling.
"Um, I thought we were looking for some Ghost-type Pokemon..." Alexa replies, also looking around.
"Then where is it ?"Quincy asked, "Did just vanish into thin air without a trace or like into the shadows ?"
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
Olive wasn't at all listening to the out of the world conversation taking place......she was thinking of the phantump......,"Disappearing pokemon.......scared the hell outta me.....but i'm gonna get you....."She grumbled,"But i'm scared..."she added in quietly......
"Hey!Guys!"Leon shouted,as he'd finally caught up to olive,Alexa and quincy.

qjbejwkbln
Alexa, hearing the familiar voice, turns around to see Leon, who was running towards them, "Oh, hey Leon! Got lost again huh?" she teases.
"Did you at least catch something while you were you out on your adventure ?"Quincy asked still looking around
Leon laughed nervously,sweat dropping."Not lost,just,in the wrong direction..:"He said,then looked at quincy/"Actually,yeah i did!Just look right above you!"He pointed at Fletchling,who fluttered above them.
"you caught a fletchling alredy?Now i really gotta catch something....."Olive said sadly..."guess i have to catch that phantump...."she said wondering where it could be ,now...."
Suddenly out of the blue ,the faint figure appeared again..........
Quincy looked up "Oh cool you got a Fletching, nice catch" and turned to the faint figure, "Is that what we're looking for ?"
"yes...that tricky...phantump.."Olive said gritting her teeth...."your not escaping this time around...."
"Go and get it Olive, it's yours"Quincy said, "Just keep believing in yourself and you can catch that thing"
"that's very nice of you...."Olive said to quincy..."Now you...i'm gonna get you..."as the phantump came near...olive started screaming again....she facepalms herself as she says..."uh,why am i scared of such a harmless pokemon?"Olive says as she commands fennekin to use tackle!as luck would have it,it was a hit and down went the phantump!it actually felt like the phantump took the hit on purpose.........
QueenofthePika commented…
You do realize Phanthump is a ghost type so tackle would have no effect, right? over a year ago
"Yeah!You can do it if you try your best!"Leon said,returning fletchling.

jwno.NQAD;A
"i hope so too..."Olive said commanding fennekin to use ember...again phantump seem to take the hit on purpose..."that's strange...why aren't you hitting back?.anyways....fennekin...ember...rapid fire..."as ember is used....phantump takes the hit as first..then uses confuse ray..."uh...dodge..."Olive says....."and...um...maybe tackle again...?yes..use tackle!"Olive says...and fennekin uses tackle.......and,well,rather unexpectantly,the phantump seemed to faint...,"wow!i din't know catching a pokemon was that easy..."she said throwing a pokeball........the pokeball blinks....then stops....indicating phantump was caught......."hey....it isn't half as bad as i thought it would be....."
"Well done, Olive" Alexa says, clapping as Froakie is sitting on her head, while yawning.
"Maybe that Phantump wanted you to catch it"Quincy said, "It wasn't even fighting back at all"
"It's a phantump you're talking about,right?Can't it like,possess you or something?"Leon asked.
"that might be it...oh,i am glad i din't have to make much contact...ooh,it gives me shivers...."She said looking at the pokeball....i am glad....never in my life did i actually think i'll be able to catch a pokemon on my own...beginners luck ,maybe!she added silently
"I'm guessing that you might be afriad of ghost types"Quincy said, "Are you afraid of them Olive ?"
"well,i guess....yes..."Olive..."i mean,i'm kinda scared...."
awg5tvhbqht6
"No matter what the type,a poke'mon's a pokemon!That's my opinion!"Leon said,shrugging.
"Speaking of poke'mon,iv'e got a gym to challenge!So let's get mov'in!"Leon shouted.
(Eeeellloooooo?)
(Oops, guess that's my call XP)
"Guys, hurry up, already!" Alexa calls, being way ahead of them, "How long are you gonna keep chatting?"
"Whoa, how did you get over there so quickly ?"Quincy called noticing her way ahead of them
"I'm coming!"Leon said,walking up to where they were,followed by olive and quincy.

13uihfl
"Hey,i see route three!"Leon shouted,pointing to the sign a bit ahead,that was a blue hexagon-like sign with the number three in white.
"Are we close to the gym?Olive asked....tgrtrhyryry5ebr
"Yeah!Santalune city's just past route three!"Leon answered,walking up some more.
over a year ago starburst13 said…
Name: Molly
Appearance: dark hair shoulder length, skinny jeans, black t- shirt, a jacket, and sneakers. She wheats some jewelry.
Personality: she is clever, nice, and has some secret past history that helps with Pokemon.
Back story: she is the daughter of pro. Sikamore and journeyed through Kanto and ended at unava. Sikamore gave her a mega eveloution stone and the bracelet she wears is powered through her pokemon. She happens to be ash's cousin and follows ash's journey while traveling hers.
Starter Pokemon was fienikein but her partner is riolu
Pokemon team : riolu, fenikein, charizard ( mega eveloution) Vivion, sylveeon, umbron, espeon, purrloin, and latias
QueenofthePika commented…
Dude that's 9 Pokemon. You do realize one team can only hold 6 Pokemon, right? over a year ago
over a year ago QueenofthePika said…
Name: Nanami (Nanami means seven seas)

Appearance: pic, but much happier

Personality: happy and friendly, but sassy and with sensitive feelings

Backstory: Nanami lives in Ambrette Town, near the sea. She loved going to the Aquarium and then out toward the sea. You could easily say she lived in both Ambrette Town and Cyllage City, for she traveled between towns all the time, sometimes even staying in Cyllage for the night. She was always with her Vaporeon, Showers. She still loves the sea to this day.

Starter Pokemon: She didn't choose from the Proffesor, she just kept Showers and called it her starter.

Pokemon Team: Showers the Vaporeon and Haruto the Peliper
Name: Nanami (Nanami means seven seas)

Appearance: pic, but much happ
over a year ago Monmonny said…
Hi! I saw this and just HAD to join!

Name:Sam Hicks
Appearance:Glasses,Orange hat and jacket
Personality:Normally sweet,sometimes shy,and has anger issues....
Backstory:He was exploring the forest one day,and saw 3 odd guys in black chasing a Zorua. "Hey,stop chasing that pokemon!"He yelled at the 3 guys. "Stay out of this kid! Its none of your business!"said the guy who seemed to be the leader. "I SAID LEAVE IT ALONE!!!"He yelled as he tackled all 3 of them at once.
"Geez kid!How are you so strong?!"said the leader. "GET OUT OF HERE,NOW!!!!"He yelled. "Oh geez,RUN GUYS RUN!"As they ran out of the forest the Zorua TALKED! "Hi there I'm Zorry! Those guys were chasing me because i was one of their experiments!" Zorry said. "A...a talking Pokemon..."Sam said. "Can i be your Pokemon?"Zorry asked. "Of course!" And ever since then,they have traveled together,fighting to become the strongest the could!
Starter:Zorua
Monmonny commented…
Pokemon Team so far:Zororack,Excadrill,and Raichu over a year ago