Harlequin Romance Harlequin Presents New Release Update Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Sep 17, 2021 at 05:33PM
Here I will post frequent updates of new releases in the Harlequin Presents line. Add forum to your updates to get timely news!

Harlequin Romance 208 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 208

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
On Sale October 1, 2021

The blizzard outside…
Is no match for the storm inside!

Innocent Meredith Ingles is mortified when she knocks her temporary boss off his feet with a Christmas tree! Giovanni Cannavaro’s trusting her to make his opulent train’s maiden voyage a roaring success. But resisting the man himself is a challenge all its own!

Working alongside Merry makes Giovanni feel alive. He knows acting on their combustible chemistry could burn them both. Following the loss of his first love, he swore he wouldn’t risk pain like that again. But could Merry be the gift he didn’t know he needed?
[b]On Sale[/b] October 1, 2021

[i]The blizzard outside…
Is no match for the storm inside!

In
On Sale October 1, 2021

It’s a one-time-only offer
Until their chemistry ignites!

Self-made tycoon Costa Leventis knows exactly what desperation looks like—his bespoke suits mask his troubled childhood. One glimpse of Mary Jones, fending off a business rival, has Costa coming to her rescue with the offer of a lifetime—his hotel chain will hire her if she attends a party with him.

After years fighting her own battles, innocent Mary’s dazed by Costa’s generosity…and their outrageous attraction! She accepts his terms, but when the clock strikes midnight on their deal, Cinderella finds herself unraveling in the Greek’s bed…

[i]It’s a one-time-only offer
Until their chemistry ignites!
On Sale October 1, 2021

She gave him her innocence.
Can he win her back by Christmas?

Certain that she will never love again, Timoney George has agreed to a convenient marriage. If she can’t recapture the hot, all-consuming chemistry she discovered with Crete Asgar, she might as well have cold security.

Crete tried to forget Timoney, but the idea of another man possessing her is intolerable. With just twelve hours until she walks down the aisle, Crete steals her back. And now he has the night before Christmas to prove to her—and himself—that he won’t break her heart all over again…

[i]She gave him her innocence.
Can he win her back by Christmas?
On Sale October 1, 2021

He’s always in control.

Now he’s in too deep…

Katherine Hamilton is known as a poised, professional event planner, but superrich Conall O’Riordan hires her with revenge in mind. By playing the demanding client and keeping her close, he’ll find out all he needs to know about her no-good half brother!

Inviting Katherine to a lavish ball in Paris is part of Conall’s plan. But he was not counting on their ever-building electricity or the discovery of Katherine’s innocence, which brings him to his knees! What started out as vengeance is quickly becoming much more complicated…

[i]He’s always in control.

Now he’s in too deep…

Kather
On Sale October 1, 2021

The innocent, the playboy…
…and the proof of their passion!

Royal guard Jenna Moustafa has never been tempted away from duty before. In fact, she’s never been tempted by a man before! Until her instant connection with Sebastian, Duke of Redcliff, and their forbidden night together that upends her life…

Quickly, Jenna discovers there’s so much she doesn’t know about Sebastian—including his view on love as dangerously foolish. Which is a huge dilemma when Jenna realizes she’s carrying more than just a flame for the notoriously untamable billionaire—she’s carrying his baby!

[i]The innocent, the playboy…
…and the proof of their passion!
On Sale October 1, 2021

The mother of his child…

…and wearing his crown?

Prince Konstantin can’t forget Emma Carmichael, who vanished after a wedding contract forced him to end their relationship. A surprise meeting five years later shocks Konstantin—Emma has a son. Unmistakably his son.

Emma wants Konstantin in their son’s life—yet she’s wary. She’d had no choice but to walk away; his family hadn’t deemed her worthy of being his princess. But as their reunion stokes the flames of their passion, can she trust that this time their bond is strong enough to prove them all wrong?

[i]The mother of his child…

…and wearing his crown?

Princ
On Sale October 1, 2021

Contracted for Christmas…
By her Italian husband!

Louise’s billionaire husband, Giacomo, has it all. Dazzling charisma, enormous wealth and an ego to match—one of the many reasons they’re now estranged. So she’s stunned when, after an accident, Giacomo can’t remember their stormy yearlong union!

To help him regain his memory, Louise agrees to become his temporary housekeeper. Sharing the truths of their marriage will be difficult. Denying their desire? Impossible! As Christmas draws close and she uncovers new depths to Giacomo, dare Louise confess her biggest secret—the explosive feelings she still has for him?

[i]Contracted for Christmas…
By her Italian husband!

Louise
On Sale October 1, 2021

The last man she should marry?
Or the man she should tell her secret…?

It takes all of Mia Forde’s courage to tell jewelry tycoon Daniel Devilliers about their daughter. Desire drew them together, tragedy tore them apart, but he deserves to know he’s a father. She wants nothing from Daniel—especially not his loveless proposal!

Mia may have refused to marry him—for now—but they’re still bound forever. For his little girl, Daniel must bury his fear of loss and be a real father. But rekindling his unique connection with Mia will require something even more extraordinary…

[i]The last man she should marry?
Or the man she should tell her s
On Sale November 1, 2021

He’s sworn to keep her safe.
She threatens his every barrier!

Niall Pedersen is the only person Lola Suarez can turn to when a stalker threatens her. A self-made security tycoon and her brother’s best friend, Niall immediately offers her a hiding place—that turns out to be his private retreat on Australia’s glamorous Gold Coast!

Lola may be forbidden, but their sizzling heat incinerates Niall’s resistance. Yet once innocent Lola is sharing his bed, he can’t hide from the truth: she deserves a happily-ever-after. Exactly what Niall, scarred by tragedy, has always vowed he can’t give!
[b]On Sale[/b] November 1, 2021

[i]He’s sworn to keep her safe.
She threatens his every barrier
On Sale November 1, 2021

Five months ago: their unforgettable night
Now: the scandalous consequence!

When Summer Soames landed in Athens, she wanted to find a missing piece of her past…yet found combustible chemistry with enigmatic Theron Thiakos instead! Just as quickly as their intense fling started, it dramatically imploded…and Summer was firmly shut out of his life.

Now rumors bring Theron to Summer’s doorstep to discover her shocking pregnancy is as obvious as the still-sizzling desire between them! He’s determined to give their child the family unit he lost. But Summer’s trust isn’t easily won…and Theron’s secrets aren’t easily shared…

[i]Five months ago: their unforgettable night 
Now: the scandalou
On Sale November 1, 2021

The one thing not on her Christmas list?
A convenient winter wedding!

Louis Albemarle has tried to bury the pain and guilt of his father’s death with his playboy antics. So when a photo of his stolen moment with figure skater Santina Somerville proves one scandal too many for his company’s shareholders, Louis must contemplate the unimaginable: marriage!

Marrying Louis is the only way to save Santa’s pristine image. But after a past betrayal, it’s not the gossip she really fears. It’s the burning attraction between her and Louis that might just make resisting her convenient husband impossible…

[i]The one thing not on her Christmas list?
A convenient winter w
On Sale November 1, 2021

No rules. No limits.
No escape from their passion!

Billionaire Max Kentala plays by his own rules. He lets nobody get in his way. Now there’s one person standing between him and confronting the truth of his birth: tantalizingly tenacious private investigator Alex Osborne. And she’s demanding they do things her way!

Alex’s approach is to focus solely on the investigation—and ignore their dangerously distracting desire… So, alone together at his Caribbean home, Max sets out to persuade her to explore the intimacies of both. However, Alex is only willing to share everything with Max if he does the same…

[i]No rules. No limits.
No escape from their passion!

Billiona
On Sale November 1, 2021

They’re fooling the world
But their attraction doesn’t lie!

For over a year, King Lucca has been haunted by the disappearance of Delphine Alexander from his life and bed. Having tracked her down, he can finally lay his family’s scandalous past to rest…if she agrees to his plan.

Delphie needs Lucca’s help to save her car-racing team, but the cost is high. A month playing the golden couple for the cameras will see them hurtling toward an inevitable fiery clash—as she’s set alight by his touch and comes closer to revealing the explosive reason why she left…

[i]They’re fooling the world
But their attraction doesn’t lie
On Sale November 1, 2021

His nation needed a king…
Her revelation makes her his queen

Everything changed the minute Crown Prince Abbas was suddenly forced to assume the role of ruler. When chance reunites him with the woman he had to leave behind, he learns two things: she’s still utterly enchanting and he’s a father!

Georgie’s reeling from the shock of discovering that Abe’s royalty when he insists they marry. The passion that brought them together is undeniable but so is the pain of his swift exit from her world. Abe wants her as his queen…but does he truly want her as his wife?

[i]His nation needed a king…
Her revelation makes her his queen
On Sale November 1, 2021

It started with revenge.
Can a royal baby be his redemption?

Eloise St. George is not feeling festive. Untouched Eloise has loved Prince Vincenzo all her life. When she is swept up in his plans for revenge, she can’t resist! But one night with her fantasy prince leaves her carrying his heir!

Hell-bent on punishing his cruel father, Vincenzo has vowed never to marry. Until Eloise falls pregnant and he must claim her as his bride. He may see himself as broken, but can their baby be the Christmas miracle that puts this prince back together?

[i]It started with revenge.
Can a royal baby be his redemption?
On Sale November 1, 2021

From almost Mr. and Mrs.…
…to a wedding-night reunion?

Supermodel Elodie Campbell is ready to prove the tabloids’ lies about her all wrong! Yet if the aspiring CEO is to make her fashion brand a reality, she’ll need billion-dollar backing. As if pitching to a billionaire wasn’t hard enough…Lincoln Lancaster is her ex-fiancé!

Elodie loved Lincoln deeply but ended their engagement, fearful she might become his trophy wife and nothing more. Now, the key to Lincoln’s help is anything but simple: she must become his convenient bride! The biggest complication? The all-consuming chemistry that never went away!

[i]From almost Mr. and Mrs.…
…to a wedding-night reunion?
On Sale December 1, 2021

Bargaining with the billionaire
For his ring!

Innocent Olivia may have the prestigious Thornton-Rose name, but her father’s will demands that unless she marries Luca Giovanardi, that’s all she’ll have! With her loved ones nearing destitution, she proposes a four-week marriage…on paper!

If guarded Luca is to rebuild his family’s tarnished legacy, he can’t refuse Olivia’s offer. But their Italian honeymoon unlocks a desire he didn’t expect when virgin Olivia asks for a real wedding night. Luca’s feelings are off-limits, but their heat will test his defenses as the expiry date of their union quickly approaches…
[b]On Sale[/b] December 1, 2021

[i]Bargaining with the billionaire 
For his ring!

Innocent Oli
On Sale December 1, 2021

Rule #1: their chemistry stays in the past
Rule #2: until they get to the bedroom!

When Aisha married Pasco Kildare, she was naively following her heart. But Pasco’s single-minded ambition led to them living separate lives. Thrust back in the South African billionaire’s world—as his business partner!—she’ll rewrite the terms of their relationship.

Now wildly successful, Pasco knows his workaholic ways caused irreparable damage. But Aisha has changed, too: her new strength shines. Keeping things professional is only sensible, but when their reunion takes a scorching turn, ripping up Aisha’s rule book is dangerously tempting…

[i]Rule #1: their chemistry stays in the past
Rule #2: until they
On Sale December 1, 2021

The desire: instant!
The diamond: forever?

New bride Paloma Morante can’t ignore the pull of attraction to Daniele Barado. She also can’t ignore the shame of his one-time rejection or that she had to agree to his convenient terms…

Self-made tycoon Daniele will protect Paloma from her uncle’s plan to steal her inheritance. In return, he’ll gain the social standing he lost when his aristocratic mother abandoned him. Their vows are for show. But the heat that ignites behind the closed doors of their Tuscan palazzo is definitely, wildly, not!

[i]The desire: instant!
The diamond: forever?

New bride Paloma
On Sale December 1, 2021

All she wants is to run
Until desire stops her in her tracks!

Keren fled the island of Agon heartbroken, convinced her marriage was over. Now she must return to face her gloriously handsome estranged husband, Yannis, and end things for good.

Instead, she finds herself marooned on Agon, and Yannis insists she spends three final days with him first! With nowhere to run from the fierce longing he reawakens, Keren must open her eyes to the whole truth. Not just the tragedy that broke them, but the joy and passion she’s tried—and failed—to forget…

[i]All she wants is to run
Until desire stops her in her tracks!
On Sale December 1, 2021

His deal to claim his son…
And his forgotten bride!

Priya’s convenient vows to notorious playboy Christian Mikkelson led to unexpected yet unparalleled pleasure. The next day, a plane crash left Christian with no idea who he was or that Priya was pregnant with his child…

Eight years later, their worlds crash back together…as Christian returns to learn that he has an heir and that Priya wants to end their marriage deal. Refusing to let his family slip through his fingers, he has an electrifying counterproposal: three months of living together as husband and wife!

[i]His deal to claim his son… 
And his forgotten bride!

Priy
On Sale December 1, 2021

Sworn to marry another
Bound to her forbidden prince!

Stopping Princess Amalia’s arranged wedding is the kind of scandal Prince Regent Rafael usually avoids. But Rafael has just discovered Lia is carrying his baby! His own illegitimacy haunts him, and he refuses to let the past repeat itself!

Lia was molded to be the perfect queen, and her sole rebellion was her night in Rafael’s powerful arms. Her engagement was for duty alone, so she never dared dream of anything more. The problem is, when it comes to Rafael, more is all she craves…

[i]Sworn to marry another
Bound to her forbidden prince!

Stopp
On Sale December 1, 2021

Their New Year’s Eve reunion…
…could make or break their marriage!

Rebecca Matthews has one New Year’s resolution: divorce Donovan Scott. So being snowbound with him at his mountain mansion is not part of the plan. Especially when it’s clear the sizzling chemistry that led to their elopement is still very much alive!

Van wants to know the real reason Becca left—it’s clear there’s more to tell. With only twenty-four hours before the snowstorm clears, it’s time for them to gain some much-needed closure. That’s if, of course, they can resist a final explosive encounter…

[i]Their New Year’s Eve reunion…
…could make or break their
On Sale December 1, 2021

A shock proposal

For his Cinderella!

After years of hardship, Alys Fairford wanted just one taste of freedom. Swept away by the charm of a charismatic stranger, she allowed herself a night of blazing passion! But months later, a pregnancy test confirms that night changed her life forever…

Despite their unforgettable encounter, Nikos Drakis knew he couldn’t let Alys into his bulletproof heart. Until her unexpected letter confessing the consequences has him reconsidering his priorities. He’ll bring Alys to his Greek villa, where he will claim his heir. By first unraveling the truth…and then her!

[i]A shock proposal

For his Cinderella!

After years of hards
On Sale January 1, 2022

“You are carrying my heir…
…You will reign as my Queen.”

Crown Prince Zeus needed a front-page scandal to ruin his hated father’s plans for him. So when attraction flared with innocent Nina Graine, lady-in-waiting to the bride he never chose, one deliciously forbidden tryst seemed the perfect solution…

Orphaned Nina has always shunned the spotlight. But now, after her scandalous encounter with the Prince, she’s penniless and pregnant! She wants nothing from Zeus aside from his protection. Certainly not a marriage proposal! Or for the desire between them to be reignited—hot, fast and as dangerous as ever…
[b]On Sale[/b] January 1, 2022

[i]“You are carrying my heir…
…You will reign as my Queen.
On Sale January 1, 2022

The secret is out:
He’s a father!

Crashing his half sister’s wedding, Ross De Courtney is in for a shock. His gaze is quickly drawn to unforgettable Carmel O’Riordan—and to the child who looks undeniably like him! Then Carmel drops an ultimatum: be a father to their son or disappear.

Forever changed by the loss of his mother, lone-wolf Ross has made sure that children will never be in his future. He’s always believed he isn’t capable of the love Carmel and their child deserve. Even their extraordinary connection isn’t enough to change that… Is it?

[i]The secret is out:
He’s a father!

Crashing his half sister
On Sale January 1, 2022

Outside a snowstorm is raging
Inside the temperature is rising…

Ousted from Italian high society, Count Stefano Moretti has locked himself behind his castle walls. He’s determined to right the wrongs that ruined his family’s name. The arrival of beautiful Lucy Jamieson at his door is a distraction he can’t afford!

Running from heartbreak, violinist Lucy is attempting to return a precious heirloom. Caught in a bitter snowstorm, she’s forced to seek shelter in Stefano’s castle, where she finds herself longing to unravel the truth behind his disgraced reputation…and to discover the searing heat promised in his bed!

[i]Outside a snowstorm is raging
Inside the temperature is rising
On Sale January 1, 2022

Her boss needs a wife…

…and she’s the perfect candidate!

Receptionist Cleo’s attraction to billionaire Ari Stefanos is a fiercely kept secret. Until one sizzling night it’s deliciously exposed! Still, she knows that their passion can’t—shouldn’t—last. If the past has taught her anything, it’s that you can’t make somebody love you.

After discovering his father’s hidden family, Ari found solace in sweet Cleo’s arms… Now, in order to adopt his orphaned niece, he needs to marry. Caring Cleo ticks every box for Ari’s bride-to-be…if only their connection didn’t make their convenient marriage so inconveniently complicated!

[i]Her boss needs a wife…

…and she’s the perfect candidate
On Sale January 1, 2022

Shockingly pregnant…
With the wrong brother’s babies!

When Greek billionaire Constantine Kamaras’s brother brings home waitress Morgan Stanfield to meet their family, Constantine is instantly suspicious. The only thing stronger than his suspicion is the unwelcome attraction he feels for this mysterious Cinderella.

Ice-cold Constantine is the last person innocent Morgan wants to see after witnessing his brother commit the ultimate betrayal—until their undeniable chemistry explodes into the hottest of encounters. Now she’s carrying twin consequences of that night. And her baby bump will soon be too big to deny!

[i]Shockingly pregnant…
With the wrong brother’s babies!

Wh
On Sale January 1, 2022

The virgin’s scandalous request:
A hot one-week fling!

Alejandro ­­Corderó has been told two things: entertain Sienna Thornton-Rose for one night and don’t touch her! A simple task from his closest friend—until the guarded playboy realizes how dangerously tempting she is.

Set aflame by Alejandro’s touch, Sienna does the unthinkable and travels to Barcelona to propose a secret week of sensual surrender! After years spent in her beautiful sister’s shadow, it’s her chance to feel bold and free. Only suddenly it feels as if seven nights of incredible passion in Alejandro’s arms can never be enough…

[i]The virgin’s scandalous request:
A hot one-week fling!

Ale
On Sale January 1, 2022

A royal ruse…
…or a royal wedding?

A pretend engagement to the future king of Nabhan wasn’t part of Lily Marchant’s plan for proving her brother’s innocence, but brooding Crown Prince Khaled is quite insistent. The simmering chemistry they share makes playing his fiancée in public easy—and resisting temptation in private nearly impossible!

Impetuous Lily couldn’t be further from appropriate as a desert bride! Even so, Lily makes Khaled feel more alive than he’s felt in years. And the thought of a real dutiful marriage grows less attractive with every moment he spends in her intoxicating presence…

[i]A royal ruse…
…or a royal wedding?

A pretend engagement
On Sale January 1, 2022

A sheltered princess…
And the man who could set her free!

Hounded by the paparazzi and pitied by the public after two failed engagements, Princess Ilsa of Altbourg escapes to Monaco. She’ll finally let her hair down in private. Perhaps self-made Australian billionaire Noah Carson can help her do that…

Women like Ilsa have always scorned Noah’s humble roots. So when an inferno sparks between them, he’s cautious, even while whisking Ilsa away on his lavish yacht! It’s clear opposites do attract…but if Noah claims her, can he be sure they can bridge the gap between their different worlds?

[i]A sheltered princess…
And the man who could set her free!
On Sale February 1, 2022

She’s saved from ruin.
And plunged into temptation…

Talitha St. Croix Hamilton’s disappearance from his life has haunted billionaire Dante King. Now he has a chance to put their relationship on fresh footing—by hiring her to curate his new art collection. The catch: Talitha will work from his villa in Siena!

With her family shouldering huge debt, Talitha can’t refuse Dante’s deal. He’s more committed to empire building than to her. That’s why she left! Yet with their chemistry as hot as ever, she knows if she falls back into Dante’s bed, she’ll want to stay for good…
[b]On Sale[/b] February 1, 2022

[i]She’s saved from ruin.
And plunged into temptation…

Tal
On Sale February 1, 2022

The virgin’s request…
…is even more outrageous than the billionaire!

Stepping into Castor Xenakis’s mansion, Glory Albright is completely out of her depth. Yet if she’s to fund her sister’s urgent medical treatment, she can’t fail. Glory must make a bargain with the gorgeous playboy whose name is synonymous with scandal…

After everything cynical Castor has witnessed, there’s almost nothing he’s surprised by. But naive Glory’s offer to sell him her virginity floors him! Of course, her offer is out of the question. Instead, he makes a counterproposal: become his convenient bride!

[i]The virgin’s request…
…is even more outrageous than the
On Sale February 1, 2022

The only man to tempt her?
A prince!

Jenna Beals put love to one side and worked hard to achieve her dream career as a fashion journalist. So when she’s catapulted into an incendiary fling with gorgeous Prince Dimitri, she knows it has an expiration date—she’s not looking for a crown!

Dimitri’s mission to discover who’s leaking palace secrets led him to Jenna, but their passion-filled tryst reveals someone who sees him for more than his royal title. As their connection deepens, could the truth cost him the only woman who could truly be his?

[i]The only man to tempt her?
A prince!

Jenna Beals put love t
On Sale February 1, 2022

From personal assistant…
…to stand-in bride!

To inherit his birthright, Greek CEO Xander Mytikas needs to marry before his half brothers. With his first bride stolen at the altar, he needs a replacement, fast! Only the woman he holds responsible for ruining his wedding day will do…

Cautious Pandora agrees to transform herself from executive secretary to high-society wife—anything to make amends. A paper marriage for a year is the arrangement. Until on their honeymoon in Japan, Xander’s touch sparks a level of desire neither is prepared for!

[i]From personal assistant…
…to stand-in bride!

To inherit
On Sale February 1, 2022

The Greek’s rule:
She needs to make the first move…

The secret to Galen Pallas’s success is his laser-sharp focus. And young widow Roula Drakos is disruption personified! Most disruptive of all is their smoldering attraction—which he can’t act on when he hires her as his temporary PA!

Roula’s worked hard to put her marriage behind her. Intimacy isn’t something she ever wants again. Yet swept into her boss’s glamorous world, she’s never felt so safe or desired. Can this shy Cinderella be bold enough to tempt Galen to take the ultimate risk—on her?

[i]The Greek’s rule:
She needs to make the first move…

The
On Sale February 1, 2022

The deal: a date with the tycoon
The consequence: her nine-month secret!

One flash of Curtis Hamilton’s mesmerizing smile and Jess Carr’s traitorous body overrules her sensible head. What was she thinking, agreeing to accompany the notorious playboy to an A-list wedding in the French Alps?

Curtis’s last fling left his name splashed over the media, his reputation tarnished. Striking a just-for-show arrangement with Jess, Curtis hopes the innocent beauty on his arm can keep both gold diggers and photographers at bay. But will the paparazzi uncover their charade—or that Jess is now expecting his baby?

[i]The deal: a date with the tycoon
The consequence: her nine-mon
On Sale February 1, 2022

A forbidden night…
A baby bombshell!

Atu Quayson is the rebel in a family that exudes power and influence. Unexpectedly pulled back into the Quayson empire, Atu must persuade Amelie Hayford, daughter of his father’s fiercest rival, to sell her family’s beach resort—to the enemy!

Why, wonders Amelie, does she feel such a wild attraction to the one man who is completely off-limits? Surrendering to the intense heat raging between them was inevitable. What they didn’t expect was the explosive consequences… And Amelie has to find the words to tell Atu she’s pregnant with his heir!

[i]A forbidden night…
A baby bombshell!

Atu Quayson is the r
On Sale February 1, 2022

Scandalous front-page news…
Or a real-life fairy tale?

Aspiring fashion designer Anna Vega’s spent years healing from her former best friend Antonio Cabrera’s rejection. She’s mortified to literally fall into the billionaire’s arms and spark headlines. Antonio’s solution to refocus the unwanted attention? A ruse of a romance!

After a brush with tragedy, Antonio’s molded himself into the perfect businessman. Anna’s always been a gleaming diamond he’s never felt worthy of. He knows he wants her to stay in his life. First, he’ll have to let her see beyond the impenetrable man he’s become…

[i]Scandalous front-page news…
Or a real-life fairy tale?

As
On Sale March 1, 2022

For one year he’s kept his distance…

For one night he can’t resist!

When Ana Diaz conveniently wed tycoon Caio Salazar, her husband was coolly clear on the terms: one year of marriage to expand his empire and secure Ana’s freedom. Yet the ink is barely dry on their divorce papers before a security threat forces them together for twenty-four hours!

When they're finally alone, the innocent bride who invades Caio’s dreams becomes temptation personified. It’s the last thing he wants, having closed himself to the chaos of love. Unless Ana can prove their bond is stronger than his self-preservation…
[b]On Sale[/b] March 1, 2022

[i]For one year he’s kept his distance…

For one night he can
On Sale March 1, 2022

A Seychelles honeymoon…

…to claim his pregnant princess

Having suffered unimaginable loss, security mogul Luke Ibru has closed himself off completely. So the desire he feels meeting sheltered princess Kemi Obatola is unexpected—and irresistible…

When their one night of indulgence leads to a royal consequence, Luke demands they wed! Kemi fears she might be swapping one gilded cage for another. Yet despite her husband’s claim that his heart is impenetrable, behind the doors of their lavish island bedroom, Kemi feels truly free for the first time…

[i]A Seychelles honeymoon…

…to claim his pregnant princess
On Sale March 1, 2022

Claiming their shock baby…
…in Fiji!

After their one magical evening ended in disaster, Carrie Barrett assumed she’d never see superrich Massimo Donati-Wells again. So a glimpse of him nine months later sends her into labor—with the secret she didn’t even know she was carrying!

Massimo will be there for his child, unlike his own father. On his private Fijian island, he’ll offer Carrie an arrangement that’s convenient for them both. Only, she’s had enough of being everyone’s second choice! Can Massimo allow Carrie to break through his walls for a chance at something truly real?

[i]Claiming their shock baby…
…in Fiji!

After their one magic
On Sale March 1, 2022

A winter storm…

and a white-hot reunion!

Princess Freya is dreading the dutiful task that will mean facing Kjell Bergqvist again. The hardened soldier he’s become is nothing like the man who broke her heart eight years ago. But memories of what they once shared enflame new desires when a snowstorm leaves them stranded!

Kjell can’t forgive Freya for exiling him from his country—until they discover the truth of what really tore them apart. Without a royal title, he cannot offer Freya the future she deserves, but they have each other as long as the storm rages…

[i]A winter storm…

and a white-hot reunion!

Princess Freya is
On Sale March 1, 2022

The billionaire is back.

And he has a startling proposal!

Seven years ago, Judah Blake took the fall for a crime he didn’t commit to save Bridie Starr. Now his family’s land is in her hands, and to reclaim his slice of the Australian outback, he’s got an announcement!

Photographer Bridie has always idolized Judah, to whom she owes her life. Until the moment he springs a very public engagement on her! As they thrash out the terms of their new relationship, she will have to reckon with the untamable attraction that makes even cautious Bridie long to be wild…

[i]The billionaire is back.

And he has a startling proposal!

Se
On Sale March 1, 2022

An unexpected vacation memento:
Carrying his billion-dollar heir!

The opulence of Santiago Tevez’s lifestyle is incomprehensible to orphan Kitty O’Hanlon. But their indecently hot chemistry leads virgin Kitty to spend one extraordinary and wildly out-of-character night with him in Bali!

Weeks later, heart in mouth, she prepares to tell Santiago she’s pregnant. But Kitty needs more than just his exquisite touch and the security he promises. She needs the love she’s never had, the love her baby deserves, the love that Santiago doesn’t trust himself to believe in…

[i]An unexpected vacation memento:
Carrying his billion-dollar heir!
On Sale March 1, 2022

The fault in his retribution…

Her innocent beauty!

Nothing will keep Soren Steinsson-Vitale from seeking revenge on the man who destroyed his father. But his merciless exposé captures his enemy’s granddaughter in a paparazzi frenzy! Soren trusts no one, yet he can’t let Anna Randall face the chaos alone.

Employing her to catalog his vast book collection in Sicily, he intends to keep the beautiful librarian at arm’s length. With their families’ history, she’s wholly forbidden. And yet one kiss promises a wild connection that will lead them straight to Soren’s palazzo bedroom!

[i]The fault in his retribution…

Her innocent beauty!

Nothing
On Sale March 1, 2022

His housekeeper in the spotlight
Or his irresistible Cinderella?

Bianca Palmer’s world hasn’t been the same since going into hiding for her own protection. After taking work as a housekeeper, she’s shocked to discover her boss is Everett Drake—the man she shared a mesmerizing encounter with six months ago!

Face-to-face, their attraction immediately flares back to life. And when their relationship is suddenly exposed, a pretend romance with playboy Everett will protect Bianca by distracting the press. But will it risk her wanting more from this billionaire with so many secrets?

[i]His housekeeper in the spotlight
Or his irresistible Cinderella?
On Sale April 1, 2022

The innocent from his past

Is his greatest temptation!

Billionaire Dante Schininà is suspicious when he’s woken in his hotel room by Alicia Domenica. Ten years earlier, he had to walk away, but the raw sensuality of their last encounter is unforgettable. Feisty chambermaid Alicia is still captivating, but cynical Dante is sure she wants something…

Alicia needs Dante’s help finding her missing sister. When he agrees in return for a weekend in Sicily, she can’t refuse, but she’s determined to stay out of his bed. Yet the fire between them ignited long ago…and every second together fans the flames dangerously high!
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]The innocent from his past

Is his greatest temptation!

Billi
On Sale April 1, 2022

She can’t remember their marriage…
But she can’t resist him!

Washed up on the pale pink sand of a luxury Italian private beach, Ally can’t remember anything except her name. The man who saved her is a mystery, although Angelo Ricci insists she’s his ex-wife!

Stranded on Angelo’s island, Ally soon discovers her attraction to him is undeniable. It’s clear their divorce wasn’t amicable, yet Angelo looks at her with a heat that feels all-consuming. And Ally is tempted to spend one night in her forgotten husband’s arms. A night that reveals more about their marriage than either of them expects…
[b]On Sale[/b] April 1, 2022

[i]She can’t remember their marriage…
But she can’t resist him