NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 7556

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I rather like the idea. I liked her on SVU, so I guess we'll have to see how she plays the new NCIS agent, but I am excited to see her on NCIS. =]
< Same
v Would you like an episode where Gibbs is in some sort of trouble and the team gets to save him?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
*I can't wait to see Diane Neal on the show. I think she'll do a really good job.
**Joyce and Jenna answered at the same time so I'll answer both their questions.

^ Joyce's: I think that switching directors has worked for the show, each one has brought something different to the mix and have helped the characters grow and what not. I think Vance has actually been the better director.
^^ Jenna's: Yes, I would love that. It would be nice to see the roles reversed a little bit for a change.
< Getting ready to fix myself something to eat.
v How do you think the team will react to the new agent?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think they might test her a bit, maybe play a prank or two or maybe Tony will flirt a little and get Ziva's back up! There are so many options with someone new coming into the fold!
< Having to suffer thru kids TV :(
v How do you think Gibbs will take to a new agent and do you think she'll be placed with the team for the full ep??
heart
^ Gibbs doesn't take too easily to anyone really, so I think he'll kinda of just get snippy with her & maybe even ignore her a bit. lol. Idk if she'll be placed with the team for the full ep, guess we'll have to wait & see.
< Working
v Do you think the team is secretly waiting for McGees next book b/c they want to know what happens with the character they portray?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Oh, I'm sure ;) Tony and Ziva are probably wanting to hear about the latest escapades of "Tommy and Lisa" xD
< Freaking out after getting my Tiva Die Hard!
v Speaking of McGee's book, do you think he will write something similar to what happened in Somalia?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Hmmm... McGee does write about real experiences; however, with him understanding how horrible that must have been for Ziva and how she isn't sharing yet, I don't think he would be that invasive or tackless. He may draw on the experience for "background knowledge," but I don't think Lisa will end up in Somalia.
< Dinner
v Have you ever had a random urge to visit somewhere you never cared about before because of NCIS, regardless of whether you ended up going or not?
heart
^ I can't say that I've ever randomly wanted to b/c of NCIS per se... I've always wanted to visit Paris, but after Jetlag I really really wanna go!
< Watching NCIS
v In Model Behavior they had a conversation about Paris & how Ziva often dreams about it... this is just added to the other Paris conversations. Looking back now do you think it was a hint to the viewers that we'd eventually have a Paris rendevous?
^ I honestly don't think they were thinking that far in advance.
< Studying
v How would you react if they introduced another permanent member of Gibbs' team?
heart
^ I like the team the way they are & couldn't picture another permanent member of Team Gibbs.
< Bed soon
v Do you think Hollis Mann & Gibbs made a good couple?
^ Yes. I really liked seeing them together.
< Watching Lopez Tonight.
v Which day of the week do you hate the most?
heart
^ Probably Monday b/c of all the Monday madness... you don't want the weekend to be over so quickly or Thursday b/c most people by Thursday are just totally burnt out, even though you only have to get through 1 other day the thought of it sometimes can be like ugh!
< Working
v What do you think about the new Ausiello scoop on Rena Sofer?
^ I don't know I haven't read it yet.
< Lunch break.
v Who's mother would you like to see on the show and why?
heart
^ I'd like to meet McGee's mom (&/or both parents). I wonder if they are different than him, just like him, if they are oober smart like him, etc.
< Working
v Okay, so let's just theorize for a moment that Jenny isn't really dead. Do you think bringing her back & kicking Vance out would be a mistake? If so why or why not.
big smile
^ As much as i loved Jenny i think Vance is a better Director. It would be cool to see her as a field Agent tho!!
< Just had dinner.
v Do you think the theory of Gibbs wife and child being in Whitness Protection is an unrealistic one?? It seems to be one most people come up with!!
heart
^ I don't say it's unrealistic b/c I've seen that happen where they actually like stage a "fake death" and put them in witness protection, but what I don't think is realistic is that fact that Gibbs would continue on with his life and not go into witness protection with them. Unless of course he didn't know they were in the program... it would definetely make for a whole season of great moments, b/c that's not something you can figure out in a couple episodes. Sorry for the long winded answer. lol
< Still working
v Who makes the best undercover agent & why?
^ I'm going to have to say Ziva because she's had more experience and makes it look easy.
< Looking for pictures and listening to music.
v Since Gibbs knows sign language, do you think he's ever met Abby's parents?
heart
^ Hmm... that's quite a good question. I think that he has met Abby's parents.
< Working a half a day then travelling to visit my mom
v Do you prefer episodes that focus on one or two team memebers or the team overall? (ie: Jetlag was mostly Tivaesque, Ignition was McGee centric, etc.)
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
kiss
^ i prefer episodes that focus on one or two members

< having a lazy day probably go out later

\/(couldnt find the down arrow) do you love mcgee?
big smile
* Mcgeeky, the down arrow is just a v! lol!!

^ Yeah i love McGee, love all of Team Gibbs!!
< Watching NCIS.
v Who would you love an episode centered on and why??
heart
^ Hmm... well they have all had their own centric episodes, even McGee. lol. I think it's time for another Abby centric one though b/c I feel like it's been awhile.
< Working & Joyce I'm so jealous you get to be watching NCIS! <3 lol
v Did you like Maddie & would you like to see her make another appearance?
big smile
^ Yeah she seemed really sweet, would like to see her again!
< Making dinner now! (Have to get my NCIS fix Jenna i'm having bad withdrawls lol!)
v Have you heard any rumours concerning Ducky and his health??
heart
*Couldn't agree more Joyce. Last night in Barnes & Noble I brought Volume 1 & 2 of the NCIS soundtracks just b/c I could (I have them downloaded onto a burnt cd but it was just something about having the actual cds). I'm standing in the middle of the store with friend chattering away, literally jumping up & down over looking at the NCIS dvds/cds. lol. She was like...okayyy....*

^ Nope. Thankfully for now he seems to be safe & healthy!
< Almost ready to leave to begin my longgg drive to see my mom.
v Do you notice that Bones & NCIS are quite alike? (Last night I was watching Bones & the FBI Pyschiatrist wrote a book about Booth & Brennan being in love... I was like how McGee-ish of him. lol)
big smile
* I'm jealous Jenna i ony have the burnt cd copies!! I get excited when i buy something new to do with NCIS!!

^ Don't really watch Bones but i've heard loads o people compare the two couples!
< Just bathed the rugrats!
v Are you looking forward to seeing some of Abby's family??
big smile
** I have the first CD but I don't have the second!

^ Definitely! It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the team interacts with them as well!
< Listening to music.
v What do you think the relationship between Gibbs and his mother in law will be like?
^ I think it'll be a little strained, that they won't exactly get along the whole time.
< It's pay day! About to go cash my check. :D
v Do you have a favorite McAbby moment?
big smile
^ When McGee saved Abby in her lab in Bloodbath, is ONE of the very many of them!
< Watching Eastenders LIVE :D
v Do you think anybody will get married or get pregnant within the course of the show?
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
^ no the ncis writers and producers like to tease us but never really get together.
< eating
v do you want to know where Tony,Ziva, and Abby live? they are the only main characters we haven't seen at home yet. (I'm including ziva because her last apartment blew up.)
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ i'd like to see abbys apartment
< watching masqurade
v how do you think gibbs knows when abby has got something
big smile
^ It's obvious! He's Superman! xD
< Watching Tiva videos, about to tuck myself in :)
v Any other shows you're obsessed with at the moment?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ lost i NEED answers lol and criminal minds but not as much as NCIS lol
same as before
v favorite moment in... (randomly pick) 'cover story'
big smile
^ Apart from the obvious [Tiva elevator scene :D], I'm gonna go with the ending, when Sarah tells the cheerleader that Jeff told her she was his soulmate. Then Gibbs said "Sometimes lying.... is good for the soul." or something like that xD
< Still have gone to bed LOL.
v Do you ever get restless with your user icon?
^ Nope. Fish from a movie I didn't even like. . .doesn't bother me in the least!
< Got home from a long. . .but fun day
v What is your favorite sport (to watch, to play, both?)
^ I don't really watch sports but my favorites to play were always softball and volleyball, and sometimes basketball.
< Freezing my butt off, I just can't seem to get warm! Grr
v I've noticed that McGee and Ziva have been paired together quite a bit throughout the seasons. Why do you think that is and do you think they make a good team?
heart
^ They work well together, McGee keeps Ziva grounded & Ziva gives McGee more confidence! =]
< Visiting my mommy! <3
v Is it time for another "pet" on NCIS?
^ Sure, why not? Maybe it could be something other than a dog this time.
< Reading fanfics.
v Would you like to see another one of Gibbs' wives in an episode?
heart
^ lol. Maybe... depends how it played out.
< Getting ready to hit the sheets
v It's been awhile since we've seen Ducky's mother, I know she's in the home... would you like to see an episode where he goes to visit her?
big smile
^ It would be nice but the lady who played her passed away which is why they had her put into a home! (I thought she was fab, was sad to hear she died:(
< Not long out of bed!
v Do you have any hobbies? (except fanpopping!)
big smile
^ Writing and music are my passion.
< The usual.
v Best birthday present you've ever recieved?
big smile
^ A holiday to the USA to visit family when i was 21, love it over there!!
< Making fanart or trying to my pc is playing up!
v Destination you'd most love to visit??
heart
^ Paris. I've always wanted to go there, did a bunch of reports on it in school & whatnot.
< Going ice skating later! =] Can't do it, but love to try!
v Besides your fanpop friends do you have anyone you can talk to about NCIS?
heart
^ Not really. I mean, my friends watch it now and then, but they're not obsessed like us :)
< Listening to music.
v Dream wedding?
^ A simple little ceremony on the beach at sunset in Italy.
< Writing and listening to music.
v Have you ever been in love with someone that you couldn't have?
big smile
** Sounds wonderful, Lauren :)

^ Well, I thought it was love at the time, but it obviously wasn't. But I'm still gonna say yes.
< Listening to music and putting videos on the iPod.
v If you could achieve one thing in your life, what would it be?
big smile
^ To see my kids grow up to be responsible adults!
< Watching NCIS.
v Next movie you want to see??
heart
^ The Lovely Bones and I'm going to see Alice In Wonderland for my birthday next month :)
< Same as before.
v If you could be in any movie, what would it be?
big smile
^ An old victorian movie because i love all the costumes and the hair!
< Same!
v Favorite sweet or candy bar??
heart
**What ep you watching, Joyce? :)

^ Skittles! I'm addicted to them!
< Same as before.
v Have you seen The Notebook?
big smile
* Bloodbath, just going thru the seasons on dvd! I have to or i'll go mad with no new eppy!!

^ No, i don't even know what its about?? Not even seen a trailer! Is it any good??
< Same!
v Top 5 fav movies??
heart
** Hehe, One of my faves! Anyway, here is the trailer, don't know wether it'll be your cuppa tea though :) link It's so sad!

^ 1. The Notebook.
2. A Walk to Remember
3. The Usual Suspects
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. 50 First Dates
< Same as before.
v If you could be stuck on a desert island with one member of the NCIS cast, who would it be and why?
big smile
* It looks great, downloading it now so i'll watch it tomo, thanks Dannii!

^ It would be Mark Harmon cause not only is he great looking but he's got a wicked sense of humour and i love a guy who can make me laugh till i have tears running down my face!
< Watching NCIS (Jeopardy now!)
v If you had only 1 question you could ask your favorite cast member what would it be??