NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 7556

over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
* ok i was only adding my view :) :D just TEAM MCGEE!! :)
* i know now, that quote it was like
they will never forget and i was one of them and i've been waiting my whole life for this moment..suggesting he is a nerdfighter <3 fight for nerds!! :)
^ i think there will be a season 8 :) and 9 :)
V the film hocus pocus was such an awesome film :) have you seen it before :D it used to be my favourite film, and the first time i watched ncis and i saw mcgee i was like thats the guy from hocus pocus :O
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
* I didn't mean to sound nasty lol, just didn't want you think I was being nasty about Sean :)

^ Yeah, I have seen it :)
< About to go to bed, can't seem to drag myself off here!
v If you've the FIRST NCIS episodes [as in, the ones in JAG where they were introduced], does it freak you out a lil bit that Tony and Abby sorta flirted?
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
^ Not really. I view it as friendly teasing, and also there was no Ziva or McGee, so they didn't yet realize who their true loves were.=P
< Homework
v If someone kidnapped a member of the team or something, and Gibbs had one suspect in custody, what do you think Gibbs would do to get that team member back??

*LOL I know, sucky question, but I forgot what I was about to ask =D*
**Nicely put answer, friendsfan101 ;)

^ ANYTHING, LITERALLY.
< Same as before.
V In the upcoming episode "Guilty Pleasure", Gibbs uses Holly Snow's character as an asset to gain info about call girls. Apparently this causes tension amongst the team members. What do you think will happen?
*Aw, thanks! And you can call me Janie, if you want. = )

^ Wow, I didn't know that! I haven't seen any teasers. I don't know..I guess I'll just have to watch the episode and see. I don't see why it would be a problem..

< Finishing up science homework.

v Do you think that the trust between Gibbs and Tony have kind of been brought down a little after what happened with the whole "Domino" thing, and the "Jeanne" era?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
hi Janie, you can call me joe

^ no because they both had there reasons to do what they did
< watching my friends boxset
v do you wish it was only the start of the season again?
last edited over a year ago
big smile
** Hi Janie, I'm Dannii, as you probably already know :)
Me and Joe posted at the same time LOL. I'll answer both :)

^ Erm.... I don't think so. I mean, Gibbs knew that Tony was in a tough predicament, so I think he understood.
^ Yes and no.
< Same as before ;)
v Do you think we'll get to see Jimmy's new lady friend this episode?
**LOL hi Joe, and hi Dannii. = )
^ I hope so! We've only seen her in a short clip at the end of Mother's Day!

< Social Studies homework...
v How did you start watching NCIS?
big smile
^ My nan got me into it xD
< Definitely going to bed now xD
v Excited about Diane Neal being on the show? I am!
this time danni was first grrrr..
ill answer both this time

^ never seen her in anything im afraid (Dannii)
^ me and my dad just flicked it on one night and we just....well we are still watchin it!! (Janie)
< same as before
V do you think the finale will be gibbs centered?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*Hi Janie. I'm Jenna, as I'm sure you've gathered by now. =] Oops... answered at the same time as Joe. lol so I'll answer both.*

^ I am. I like her on SVU, I wonder how different her character will be on NCIS. (Dani)
^^ The spoilers they already released did say that it will be a Gibbs-centric Season finale, so that I'm sure of. =] (Joe)
< Relaxing. I'm so tired! *Yawn*
v What was the first NCIS episode you watched?
*** there is alot of answering at the same time tonight hahahaha. busy night on the forum

^ SWAK (what an episode to start with lol)
< same as before
v how long have you been a fan if not from the start?
smile
^ Only about a year or two! LOL if I started from the start, I would've been like...5 or 6...*wow*
< Writing English Honors essay.
v Do you still watch the NCIS reruns on USA, or ION or anywhere else, or do you just watch the newest episodes?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
big smile
^ Watch as much as I can... USA, new eps...anytime I have something new to watch!
< Watching the new episode! :)
v Are you watching the new episode?!?!
heart
^ Yup I just finished it.... I have to be honest but it left me feeling quite unfulfilled. Complete lack of any Tiva at all was quite disappointing & I really thought they would devote more time to Mrs. Mallard. Idk how I feel about it yet, I mean I liked it, but... idk.
< CM now
v How did you like the new eppy?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Well, like always it was enjoyable. I missed Tiva and I kept feeling like every time Ziva was walking through the darkness something much more exciting was about to happen. she approaches the dimly lit car. . .moving like a ghost through the shadows. . .and then. . .she KNOCKS?. Also, Abby hardly seemed sorry at all about Ms. Mallard.
< I should be studying. But. . .
v Did the voice in the promo make you laugh? The promos are always really corny.
heart
^ No but then again I was too busy talking to my MIL about no Tivaesque moments or Tiva interaction at all among other things.
< CM
v Did you think Abby would end up at the cemetary when she followed Ducky?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ It didn't really surprise me when she showed up.
< Browsing Deviantart.
v Is it just me or does anyone else think that the second wife in tonight's episode looked a little bit like Kate?
mischievous
^ i never watched it really
< geeting ready for school
V is there anything that annoys you about NCIS?

*what annoys me is: 99.9% of the time the murderer/anything else is in the start of the episode and they focus on them within the first like 2 mins then they get completely forget about them, which means its easy to pick out who did it before the episode even starts. Also the fact they always ever single episode bring in the wrong person!...and the fact that tony and gibbs are always like "we'll shoot you" and they are like "i nearly shot a man today" but they never...:@ it annoys me :L but other than that its a good tv show!
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ Just the fact they take forever to address certain things like Tony's comment to Ziva in Somalia or what happened in Jetlag! We might never find out!!
< Looking after my sick wee girl :(
v Did you like Ducky's new look or do you prefer his Bowties?? (I think he looked rather sophisticated in last nights eppy, love the new look!)
heart
*Hope your little girl feels better Joyce!*

^ I'm still undecided. I think he looked rather sophisticated last night, however bowties are just... Ducky. So idk yet.
< Working
v Funniest moment between Tony & McGee in last nights eppy?
^.....
<about to study
V do you think it would be funny if mcgee and tony switched places for an episode like tony came in dressed like mcgee..and mcgee came in dressed like tony? i dunno what it would be like, like they need to switch to be undercover ro something and tony flirts with abby and mcgee flirts with ziva :)
heart
*I guess you didn't watch it yet McGeeky?*

^ Depends on how it was done.
< Working
v Who would you work alongside if you could?
heart
^ Tony. :)
< Listening to music.
v Do you actually LOL at scenes? :)
cool
^ yes, Tony is so funny :) me and mum just think he is hilarious, i laugh at mcgee sometimes but more like a awww bless him what a shame laugh.
< eating cheese on toast, and feeling good about myself as i just donated blood :)
V who would you like to see next appear on NCIS? i think Cal from lie to me would be superb that would be an awesome episode!.

*no i haven't i am in the UK so we are a few episodes behind :)
*bonus question for all*
Who do you think Tony prefers Ziva or Kate?
i think he prefered kate :) they got on so well :)

Who have you mostly connected with?
i would say mcgee :)

wanna hear your answers :D
heart
^ Personally I think he prefers Ziva. He knows Kate was a good agent, but there's more history with him & Ziva, she's gotten to be around alot longer so that may have something to do with it. And they are soulmates! <3 And as for who I have mostly connected with I think I'd have to say... a mix of McGee & Gibbs.
< Working still
v How different do you think Diane Neals part in NCIS will be from her role in SVU?
^ it will be very different :S
< i have just finished watching SWAK NCIS EPISODE and that was sooo sad, i was actually crying and i couldn't stop even tho i know Tony survives but still i was crying like lots...:L i am such a softie which brings me to my next question
V have you ever cried at something on tv a film maybe? or a episode of ncis or scrubs?
heart
^ Yes, I've cried at a lot of NCIS episodes.
< Sitting with my cat because he is ill.
v Gibbs/Tony Father and Son relationship or Tony/McGee brotherly relationship?
angry
^ gibbs/tony is deff a father and son relationship and Tony and Mcgee is more than brothers.
^ like i say i havent watched it yet :(
V i don't have a question im blank at the moment
heart
LOL Mcgeeky and I answered at the same time, so I'll just answer again...
**To Blue85, I thought that she looked like Kate as well!! LOL so glad that I wasn't the only one. = )

^ Danni-Gibbs/Tony Father/Son relationship, definitely.

<Homework

v Now, I LOVED this newest episode, but does anybody else think that Mrs. Mallard's death should have been more brought up or something? I was a little disappointed in that, and I thought for sure that they would've done a dedication for the actress who played her at the end of the episode!!!
^ i havent watchedd it so im not gonna answer that one sorry :)
< about to go to bed
V i know this is gonna sound so werid..but i think Abby and Palmer would make an awesome couple, i am starting to lean towards abby/palmer relationship even tho palmer has a girlfriend i know that but things could change what do you think? cause they get on really well and whenever palmer goes into Abbys lab he always like just stares at her...:| shows you he must love her...:)
my fave bit must of been when abby and palmer got joined together by that glue and mcgee went "PALMER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" and when Palmer was giving abby a backrub and then Tony comes in and comments and says something bout sexual harrasment and Palmer leaves then abby goes "he's doing that again later mcgee" :L:L and mcgee is like WHATEVER but we know he is jealous :L
heart
^ I think McGee & Abby belong together. I don't think her & Palmer click no where near as well.
< Home... I think I slept on my whole left side of my body wrong. It hurts badly! =[
v Saddest eppy of NCIS?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ The one with the WWII vet who thought he murdered his friend. Most of my family was crying watching it. It was actually the first episode I ever really watched. :)
<Studying
v Do you think this next episode will be so similar to the one in the early seasons where they met another team just like them it will be redundant? Or do you think this will be good on its own?
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^ well, I 'm sure there'll be some similarities, but I'm hoping that there will be enough of a difference to not make it seem too redundant. Wasn't the last episode with a similar team when Kate was still around? Maybe having Ziva will make it less redundant...
<watching Mentalist on the DVR with my roommate...
v what shows (on any network), would you like NCIS to cross over with?
heart
^ Possibly Bones or Criminal Minds
< Watching SVU
v Do you make your schedule around new NCIS episodes?
*smileandnod i think lie to me would be a perfect cross over...
^ only my revision schedule, i revise then watch ncis if thats what you mean..:)
< getting ready for school
V what is the worst situation you have ever been in?
big smile
^ Hmm.... my biological father abused my mom for many years, until someone helped her get away from him when I was about 10. My family has been hit by 3 drunk drivers, 1 landed us all in the hospital, I've lost many family & friends who were all taken too soon, etc. But I try not to dwell on the negative and just move forward with the positive!
< Working... and I really should be "working" b/c I have lots to do. lol
v I finally got my dedicated fan medal... aren't you excited for me!?!?!?!?!?!? =]
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah Jenna thats great, about time too! Its great to see your so positive after such a bad start to life too. Good on ya girl!!
< Making dinner!
v Most memorable moment in your life??
heart
*Thanks Joyce! <3 Positivity is the key to happiness, at least a big part of it!

^ Graduating HS & College b/c both times i was just like I've made it so far... it was an amazing feeling to get those peices of paper!
< Same ... I swear I'm getting off after this... at least for a bit
v Biggest acheivement?
smile
** Congrats on your greenie, Jenna! You really deserve it!

^ Passing my GCSE's :)
< About to have dinner.
v Who is your hero?
heart
*Thanks Dani! <3*

^ My mom. She has been through so much bad in her life, that sometimes I truly wonder how she keeps going & how she keeps smiling & hasn't turned all cynical... she's an amazing woman & I love her dearly!
< Working
v Opinion on the latest SB spoilers? Are the spoilers killing anyone else this season or is it me?
^ They're killing me too! I'm racking my brains to come up with what this could all mean and I'm going insane!
< Listening to music.
v Favourite subject at school?
***congrats jenna im gonna have to try alot harder to get one

^ P.E i like my sports and im quite good at them
< watchin my borther play FIFA 10
v worsed subject at school
^ Geography and Maths. With a passionate hate. LOL.
< Playing games on FB and listening to music.
v Most prized possession?
heart
*Thanks Joe! =] I feel like it took me forever. lol*

^ Ooo thats a hard one. I'm going to say my photos & there's alot of them! =]
< Working.
v The 3 things you'd grab if you had a house fire... cliche question, so don't make it a cliche answer. lol
^ Erm..... my iPod, my NCIS dvd's and my Tiva fan fics :)
< Listening to music.
v If you had to: If you walked past a burning building would you save five strangers or one sibling?
* look at me i've started a none ncis question time WOOO! trend setter :P

^ that is such a hard one, i love my big sister so i would probably save her but i would be torn cause those 5 strangers are all someones sibling, and son or daughter, ahhhhh i would feel so bad. What about you guys? what would you chose?
< i am chilling after revising all night....my mum thinks NCIS is educational :L cause of duckie.
V if you were a super hero what kinda of powers would you like? if you could have 3 wishes what would you wish for?
*mine would be invisiblity, and my wishes would be 1. to meet sean murray :) 2. to be super cool and 3. to own my own chocolate factory
cool
*all my wishes are possible :)