NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 7556

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Maybe a bit surprised but I think there is good reason for it and I honestly can't wait to see how that episode turns out.
< Getting ready to read a book called Unanswered cries.
v Do you ever wonder why there isn't more photos of the team together? Even like 2-3 of them?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ I've never really thought about it but I'm sure there's some kind of reason for it.
< Trying not to fall asleep while I wait for a program to finish downloading. It's taking way too long..
v Have you ever fallen asleep at your desk?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ no but there is still time lol
< borrrred
v what would be a good storyline for the 200th episode
heart
^ You it's really hard to say b/c who knows where NCIS will be at by that point... like what storylines we've already got running, if any romances have finally started, if any (non) main characters get killed off, etc.
< Working.
v Sooo... what did you think of the Superbowl commercial? I don't watch the superbowl & waited to catch the commerical online today and I thought it was priceless! lol
^ It was great, it made me laugh.
< Taking a break.
v Do you think any of the team will get together for Valentine's Day?
heart
^ Maybe... hopefully they will all spend it together, but it's something we'll not see unfortunatley.
< Watching NCIS
v Do you ever think about to how Abby & even Gibbs treated Ziva in the beginning and feel sorry for Ziva?
^ I did feel sorry for her at the time and I was glad when they finally got over it and accepted her as part of the team/family.
< Watching NCIS while eating a big bowl of icecream.
v Have you ever wondered why Ziva was the one to become Tony's partner and not McGee?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
* Lauren, that is exactly what I wish I could be doing right now. Enjoy! :)

^ Yeah, sometimes I thought McGee got the short end of the stick. He was kind of bumped aside by Ziva. Still, they are still a team.
< Studying :(
v Is Ziva going undercover in Jack Knife? (that is what I gathered from the promo. I may be wrong) If so, what do you think her "cover" is?
heart
^ Honestly I'm not sure. If she goes undercover I have no idea what her cover could be for a trucking company. lol
< Eating cereal
v Do you think we'll ever have a moment of a Paris flashback for Tiva & find out what really happened in that hotel room?
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'm sure they'll address it at some point, it'll probably be a while tho lol!
< Having Lunch!
v Have you seen the ET trailer for Jack Knife and what did you think of it??
heart
^ Yes I have. It looks quite interesting & I can't wait for tonight. I'll savor it, especially b/c it's the last one for 3 weeks!
< Working.
v We see Damon Werth will be back tonight... what part do you think he'll play in tonights episode?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ He'll be with Ziva while she is under cover. No idea other than that though.
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Do ever get nostalgic about the old days of NCIS?
heart
^ Not really (I mean I do have all the dvd's so I can pop them in any time I feel the need. lol). I think the direction they are going is great, the character growth has been great & the storylines they are bringing up are amazing. =]
< Same as before.
v Were you surprised to hear that Ziva was told to kill Ari to gain Gibbs' trust? *Even if that's not why she did it*
big smile
^ Not really. I mean, it's Eli we're talking about here, I don't think anything could shock me about him anymore.
< Listening to music.
v If you could've been a guest star in any episode, which would it be?
^ flesh and blood would have been a gudden
< nothing just finiahed work woohoo
v would you like to see maddie appear in another episode (from requiem)
heart
*Dani that was a really good question =]*

^ Yes. I liked her.
< Watching Armageddon, waiting for NCIS to come on.
v If NCIS has ever mentioned your hometown or state did you get all excited?
* Thanks Jenn, it was really good icecream. :)
**I really liked tonight's episode, but I would have liked it even more if it had some car chases and maybe an explosion or two.

^ As pathetic as it is, yes I did get excited. lol
< Downloading music.
v Did you think that Gibbs and Fornell acted like an old married couple in tonight's episode?
heart
*No worries Lauren, I'm originally from Delaware so they've said that several times & I'm always squealing. And NJ I think may have been mentioned too*

^ lol. Yeah they were definetely hilarious & I got some good laughs out of their antics.
< No work today b/c of the snow storm... so I ge tto be home relaxing all day!
v Were you a little disappointed with the episode overall? [[For me personally I liked it, and their were alot of great individual moments, but overall as an episode it was kind of lacklaster or something and it wasn't good enough to hold me over for 3 weeks.]] Anyone else agree?
^ i agree with you there jenna, it deffo wasent an episode brfore a three week break this may actually kill me
< waiting for the footie to start
v do you think Probie is under pressure at the minute, as you can deffo see he has been affected by gibbs taking the hit for him (and im reckoning that McGee will repay the favour to gibbs by the end of the season)
heart
^ I think he feels stressed & slightly overwelmed but I think he'll pull through & be just fine! =]
< Watching NCIS (Love the Wednesday marathons)
v Gibbs isn't usally the type to accept help, so why do you think he's allowing McGee to help so much?
^ I think he knows that McGee feels guilty for the accident and that if he didn't accept McGees offer of help he would be more stressed and feel even more guilty, so it helps McGee in the long run.
< Watching Supernatural.
v Are you still wondering what happened with Hart and Gibbs in Masquerade?
heart
^ Yes... I can't believe they didn't address it even a little. Hopefully in a future episode they will clear it up.
< Same as before.
v In the next episode, Mother's Day, we know there will be some flashbacks... what do you think they will be? (ie: their wedding, the day Kelly was born, etc)
^ Wedding, the day Kelly was born, maybe flashbacks to when Shannon and Gibbs first got together.. But I feel like their funerals might be the one that comes up the most.
< Trying to warm up and hoping that the power doesn't go out again.
v Are any of your friends here on the site? And I don't mean cyber friends, I mean the ones you actually hang out with, go to school with, etc.
big smile
^ My ex boyfriend is! None of my friends are into computers as much as i am (they're to busy with there partners, the kids and stuff!) i'm a single mum and i'm just enjoying meeting loads of new people!
< Reading Fanfiction.
v What do you plan to do to keep sane during the 3 week break??
heart
^ Bless reruns, dvds, my fanpop friends, my t-shirt, fan art/fan fiction, etc. =] lol
< Back to work today.
v The end of the season is fast approaching, only about 3 months or so... has this season seemed really short to you?
smile
^ DVD's, reruns on TV, YouTube, FanFictions, making icons and anything else I can think of!
< Watching TVD videos on YT.
v If they wrote a series of NCIS novels to accompany the series, what do you think one should be about?
heart
*Dani & I posted at the same time & I just realized it... lol*

^ They should Dani. That's a great idea. I love reading! It should be somewhat the same as in an episode. Jetlag would have made a great book I think, obviously much longer though & more in detail. lol =]
< Working
v The end of the season is fast approaching, only about 3 months or so... has this season seemed really short to you?
*I love the idea of an NCIS novel(or several). I agree with Jenna, they should write a few, I bet a lot of people would buy them. I know I would anyway.

^ It has. It seems like it's flown by...
< Checking my accounts.
v Do you think we'll be seeing more of Damon in future episodes?
big smile
^ I hope so (because i think he's beautiful :D)
< Just out the bath.
v We're not getting a Tiva-centric finale, are you surprised??
big smile
^ Erm..... not really. We did have a Tiva centric finale in Season 6 after all.
< Reading "The Notebook".
v Favourite movie that has come from a novel?
heart
*I agree... I'm not surprised it's not a Tiva centric finale, however he did say it was specifically focused on them, which makes me wonder if we'll still have a big Tiva moment.*

^ I don't watch that many movies but the Notebook was great & so was The Pact.
< Watched Dear John in theaters tonight. It was amazing! Out of 5 stars, I give it 10!
v When do you think M Allison Hart will come back?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Soon. . .too soon. I don't like her. I think she'll be back within three episodes.
< Studying
v What would make you happiest (within reason) to see in the finale?
heart
^ I'd settle for 1 real Tiva kiss... or an admission of some sort of feeling... even if it's I care you about you much. Or if not that... a hug at least!
< Watching NCIS
v If you were to audition for a small part in NCIS (a new character), who would you make yourself be & why?
big smile
^ I'd either be Gibbs or Damon Werths love interest. Cause i love both and would enjoy the part very much!! Failing that i'd love to help Abby in her lab as that would be great fun!!
< About to take the kids to school and nursery!
v You get a part on the show! Would you be a good guy or a bad guy??
big smile
^ Always a good guy!
< Just got home from school. Half term! YAY!
v How did you feel in Bloodbath after Gibbs turned the light out in the interrogation room and Michael thought Abby was listening in and he found she wasn't?
** its alright for some to have time off dannii lol wish i was still at school (yes i did just say that)

^ i felt sorry for michael (only joking), i felt that abby finally got rid of michael
< watch friends
v how long till you will start getting withdrawal symtoms from no new episode
heart
^ I have trouble going from week to week without an episode, but knowing there's a new episode on Tuesday's usually keeps me going... however I think right around Monday I'm going to start going through withdrawal b/c I'll know there's no new episode on Tuesday. But thank God for reruns, dvds, and my fanpop friends! <3
< Working. TGIF!
v Fornell... with or without a beard?
big smile
^ No the man looks like he's been on the sauce for weeks! Hope he shaves sometime soon!!
< Having some Chinese food!
v Did you like Jules from Semper Fidelis??
big smile
^ Not really. Abby didn't like her, so I don't either xD
< Round my cousins and watching Tiva videos!
v Favourite song from the second soundtrack, if you know any?
big smile
^ Sick Puppies - That time of year is my fav!
< About to bath the kids.
v What song do you like from the second soundtrack??
big smile
^ Michael Weatherly-Bitter and Blue / Saosin-Move Slow MY FAVES!
< Same as before!
v Out of all the fathers we have seen, who would you want to be your father?
big smile
^ Jackson no doubt about it! The others need to have a word with themselves! Poor Tony and Ziva!!!!
< Same as before.
v Do you think Gibbs mother in law is gonna be a b**ch???
heart
^ From what I've heard, I'm presuming so. It'll be wierd to see how he deals with that!
< Same as before.
v Song that you're addicted to at the moment?
big smile
^ Lol just saw the vid you posted its "Speachless-Lady Gaga" How freaky is that lol!!
< Same!
v Any other tv show your hooked on at the moment?
laugh
^ Not really a tv show, it's a mini series which has finished and it was Alice, a modern twist on Alice in Wonderland!
< Watching in horror as my cousin dances around the room to Sunshine by Gabrielle! xD
v Do you watch any soaps, wether its English or American?
big smile
^ I watch Hollyoaks sometimes, don't have time for much else. Watch a bit o Lost n Desperate Housewives and loads o NCIS!!
< Going to watch some NCIS now lol.
v Do you prefer American TV shows to any other shows??
big smile
^ Yeah! American shows are so much better, I only watch a couple of British shows, but that's stuff like Mock the Week.... comedy shows really.
< Same as before. Got NCIS on record for when I get home tomorrow! :D
v Favourite pizza topping? FOR ME IT'S HAM AND MUSHROOM FTW! xD
heart
^ Ewww Dani. lol. I like pepporoni and/or sausage. Simple things for a simple gal.
< Working still.
v Do you ever wonder why the team never mentions Paula Cassidy, Jenny or Kate? I feel like they should at some point... even if it's just in passing b/c they to were a part of the show and/or team.
big smile
^ I was wondering the same thing! Maybe it's an agent thing.
< Same as before.
v You heard anymore about Jeanne coming back this season?
heart
^ Thankfully no! I was getting really worried there for awhile. That could have made for a messy episode. I just wrote to Ausiello asking for a scoop during our 3 week break from NCIS, I should have thought to ask that.
< Same as before.
v What do you think about Rena Sofer playing on Bones & (possibly)NCIS as a recurring character and love interests for Booth & Gibbs?