NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 7556

over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah, learned from my uncle who was in the Royal Air Force!
< On here and Facebook.
v Has your opinion of the Lawyer changed since her first apperance??
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I wouldn't say it's changed per se, but it has shifted (for the better).
< Working.
v What would you do to meet the cast of NCIS?
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ anything.... and i mean anything
< just watched criminal minds (weird one but brilliant all the same lol)
v do you think we will see Dwayne Wilson (collateral damage) again?
heart
*Which Criminal Minds Joe? The new one or an older one?*

^ I never really thought about it to be honest, but it's always possible. They do have a habit of bringing familiar faces back to the set.
< Work
v Who do you think would make a good agent (ie: can be someone in NCIS, an outsider, guest star, etc)?
*** the new one

^ Misread question heres my new answer lol- dwayne wilson, and most of the kids in episodes (carson and so one)
< watched another CM (masterpiece)
v what are you execting from the new episode going by the title?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think its gonna be about a guy living a double life with 2 families and stuff. I did see a wee clip and they mentioned 2 wives!!
< Just watched Mark Harmon on the Bonnie Hunt Show, AMAZING!!!!
v Do you think that Gibbs is giving the Lawyer too much information?? Stuff she could use against him!!!
heart
**Last nights CM was really good... so sad though! Did you like it Joe?**

^ I think its possible, but I'm hoping she won't be that coniving to throw it back in his face.
< Working still
v Do you think the lawyer will become an advantage or disadvantage to Gibbs in the future?
** ye loved it

^ well shes already been helpful but dunno really
< just got home
v are you happy theres no breaks for aleast the next couple of eppys
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Ecstatic ;)
< Watching SMacked videos.
v Where are you planning to go on holiday next, or where do you want to go?
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
^ Absolutely! I hate when there are breaks, a week is too long for me to wait, anyway, and then they make it like 3 weeks?!?
<Just got home
V What is your biggest ship with all the characters? (ex. Tiva, McAbby, Jibbs/Sibbs/Kibbs, Kari, Mimmy would be mine-the couples that you ship...)
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
mischievous
^ i love mcabby
< doing maths homework, not good :|
V would you like to be a NCIS agent? what part of the team would you like to be?
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
I'll answer Dannii's and McGeeky's. :D

^ Dannii's: I don't have any plans, but I'd love to go to NYC.
^ McGeeky's: I'd like to be a medical examiner or forensic scientist, but not an agent. I am very cowardly. :(
< Dinner
v What do you think of all the guys flirting with Ziva and her flirting back?
big smile
** Awww, Jenn, I'm going there next year with my Film class! :D

^ It's annoying me, to say the least.
< About to go to bed.
V Favourite quote?
***Well, I hate it when Ziva flirts back, but I love Tony's obvious jealousy!
^ The quotes "I love you McGee, that should be enough!", "Yes, but my geek carries a gun," "Never with you, Tim", "I'm tired of pretending", and also Palmer's from the sexual harrassment meeting.
Palmer: What if your job includes touching naked people.
Lady: That is inappropriate at any time!
Palmer: Even if they're dead?
Lady: Why are you touching dead naked people?
Palmer: See, I work in autopsy-

*awesomeness!*

< Homework

v Your favorite Tiva and/or McAbby moment (if you ship those two)?
^ My fave Tiva moment changes all the time! At the moment it's the "Be A Man" scene from "Internal Affairs". My favourite McAbby moment is the cheek kiss in "Faith" and when McGee drags Abby out of the lab in "Bloodbath".
< Same as before.
v How many NCIS related spots have you created, if any?
heart
**I live 15-30 minutes outside of NYC Dani! Even though it's not my question to answer... I'm going on a cruise in June to the Caribbeans and I'm so excited!**

^ NCIS related what? lol. I always work on photos & whatnot. No videos yet, still working on how to make those work.
< Watching NCIS
v When Gibbs was in his coma, what do you think you would have said to him to make him try to snap out of it & remember?
zzz
^Well, I think I would have done what Ziva did-the headslap. I can't think of really any other way to do it. The headslaps were so good.
< Writing an essay for English Honors. = (
v Speaking of headslaps, do you think that the headslaps should come back, considering how important they were, and not to mention, fun?
I miss the headslaps. = ( Of course, Gibbs is gaining more respect for his team, but still...
over a year ago Blue85 said…
^ Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing a head-slap or two again.
< Editing photos.
v What do you think things would be like if Gibbs had stayed in Mexico?
^ Okay, but I think that NCIS wouldn't have been the same. NCIS doesn't center just around Gibbs, but it would be a pretty bad blow to the show.
< Still thinking of what to write for essay.
v Do you believe that the things that happened in the show all were cause and effect? Like, if Gibbs hadn't gone to Mexico, then Jenny wouldn't have given Tony the assignment, he wouldn't have broken Jeanne's heart, La Grenouille wouldn't have died, Jenny wouldn't have died, the team wouldn't have split up, and there still might have been a traitor, etc. ect.
So in short, do you think that it could have been prevented, or that they were inevitable?
heart
^ Usually events are cause & effect... you change one small act & absolutely nothing would be the same so despite some not so great things happening I'd have to say that it was inevitable. I wouldn't change a thing b/c we wouldn't be where we are today if the show hadn't gone through all of those things. Some of those events do sadden me, but everything happens for a reason.
< Watching ...And Never Let Her Go ( A movie with Mark Harmon in it)
v What do you think was the most major shake up in NCIS history?
^ Hm..perhaps Jenny's death, or Gibbs' retirement, although I must say that I saw it coming...the most unexpected thing was the team being split up.
< Answering emails.
v What event did you hate the most?
^ Either the team being split up or Ziva being left in Israel, I can't really decide which one.
< Reading fanfics.
v What do you like most about Ducky?
heart
^ I love that he's like this quirky uncle, the one that rambles about the "good ole days" while everyone is begging him to get on with it even though secretly they want to hear what happened. =] He's just a great man.
< Working
v How do you think Palmer has evolved over his years on NCIS?
cake
^ i think he has gotten more confident at first he was like nervous but he is uber awesome now, i like how we get to see more of him.
< i'm getting ready to go out for a meal with my friends :) its my mates birthday :)
V do you know anyone with personalities like the characters from NCIS? and who do you think you are more like?
^ I have a friend who acts just like Tony and another who is similar to Abby.
I am a cross between Abby and McGee.
< Sewing
v How does Ducky view Palmer?
cool
^ a student & a son
< waiting for 7 oclock :)
V if you got to be the producer of the tv show NCIS for a week what would your idea be for the episode?

i think tis a rather snazzy question :)
heart
^ Hmm....Regarding the plot line I think I'd go with a cop serial killer who was raping marine wives & then coming back to kill them in so many days. He would kill them in the same order he raped them. [[That could make for a good book. lol]] As for character wise... I think I'd have the eppy start with them all just starting a night out, they get called away and then after the case is finished they all meet back up to finish drinks. Tiva will of course have lots of bantering/UST & maybe a kiss or slight admission of feelings... maybe it'll even end with Tony saying I like you and Ziva punching him in the arm & them smiling like goons! =] Now I may have to go write a fan fic! lol
< Working, but TGIF!
v Who would you choose (out of NCIS) to be for a costume party?
^ Abby.
< Homework
v If there was an actor/actress that you could add as a character on the show, who would you want it to be?
heart
^ Channing Tatum. I think he'd fit in pretty well as a marine or something.
< CM
v For those who watch Ion you'll know the answer to this... "What's Tony's job?" =]
laugh
^ IDK what that means LMAO.
< Listening to music.
v Ever had a dream about meeting a cast member?

** I had a dream that I met Michael Weatherly in Bloomingdale's while on holiday in NY last night! I fainted xD
* Sounds like a great dream! And Jenna, I'm curious now. What is Tony's job?

^ Nope. Any dream I have that involves me and anything relating to NCIS, I am always the victim.
What does that say about me? :)
< Breakfast
v Do you ever have any dreams where you personally are working with/encountering the characters of NCIS? If so, are you an agent? medical examiner? forensic scientist? casual observer? victim, like me:)?
mischievous
^ nope never ever ever ever :)
< i am enjoying my day off work, doing nothing :)
V Ncis is not well known in the UK why do you think that is?

*btw, i HATE the new lawyer in season 7, she really annoys me i wanna kill her honestly!! AHHH she makes me wanna slap her :@
^ Maybe because it's an American show and not many people in the UK watch American television? I'm not from the UK so I really don't know.
< Getting ready to go out and do yard work. Ugh.
v Who do you want to see go undercover next and what kind of mission do you want them to go on?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
laugh
^Tony and A deadly one were he almost dies but her wont cause i love him hehe
<At a friends house checking updates in fanpop
V Who de you want to die next like main characters?
^ NO ONE. I don't want any of them to die, not even Vance.
< Eating.
v Do you think we're going to like Gibbs' 'life changing' event at toward the end of the season?
heart
*Jen - ION has somewhat of a mini commercial or introduction between episodes with Tony & Abby and Abby says "It's Tony's job to bring me the evidence" and they have a little conversation. It's cute!*

^ On the optimistic side they never said it was going to be a bad life changing decision just one that was going to affect everyone on the team... soo... maybe? Then again, we may not... but positive thinking!
< Watching NCIS
v Do you ever wonder about those calls Gibbs was receiving about the car for sale during "Chained"?
^ I had wondered about that, yeah. I wonder if he ever figured it out?
< Watching the Oscars.
v If you had to come up with a new nickname for Ziva, what would it be?
> Zeevah McProbie :) Hahaha
< just got back from school :) and going to be watching the episode of NCIS about eyes being posted in the mail!! :O
V have you ever wondered what Tony would do if he found out Mcgee was hurt? do you think he would care? i mean like seriosuly hurt...like near death..i think that would be an awesome episode as abby has been near death so has gibbs and tony but mcgee hasnt and so has ziva
over a year ago smileandnod said…
cool
^ I hadn't ever thought about it, but I would hope he's be a little concerned... I mean it's like a brotherly relationship...
< is supposed to be working...
v Are you as curious as I am about what Sean Murray has done to lose so much weight? I almost didn't recognize him in PaleyFest videos!
big smile
^ I know he's so thin now! I had wondered how and WHY for that matter. Do you think the writers made him or he did it for himself?
< Listening to music and on FB :)
v Do you wonder what Sean's voice is like?
heart
^ Yeah I do. Maybe we'll get to hear in the future?
< Waiting for NCIS to start (Only 15 more min)
v How do you feel about McGee getting jealous of Tonys bromance? Do you think it will bring them closer or go in the opposite direction?
heart
^ Maybe bring them closer, or I hope so! I love them, they are such brotherly relationship.
< Reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. *awesomeness!*
v Do you think that Tony is closer with McGee or with Palmer?
I'm kind of the fence with this one. Palmer and Tony are like Gibbs/Ducky, and their scenes are so awesome, and I have a feeling that they're closer than they are made out to be in the show, but Tony/McGee are just like brothers, and we know that they'll always have each other's backs! *sigh* I just can't choose!!!
So, who do you think is more close/best friends with Tony? Palmer or McGee?
**Dannii, Jenna, have you ever watched interviews with Sean Murray?

^ I'm going to say McGee. I don't think Tony would call him all those McNicknnames and hassel him, or that McGee would put up with all his crap if they weren't really close. **I agree with you about Tony and Palmer, though.**
< Reading.
v What do you think would happen if the team(including Abby, Ducky, Palmer and Vance) had to go to a group therapy session?
heart
*Yes I have Lauren. =]*

^ Oh boy...! I think it would be quite hilarious and the therapist would probably get scared. lol. I'm not sure it would turn out to be too serious as it's such a funny/humerous group.
< Working
v How do you think the team will react with Ducky's mom dies?
^ it will be a really sad episode all the characters will be sad and they will all comfort ducky, it will get very emotional, epecially as she was a great character
< watchin dagger
v have they said when mrs mallard will die? (what episode if they have)

**oh and i would LOVE to see the group therapy session would be funnnny
laugh
** Yes, I have Lauren. :)**

^ I haven't heard anything.
< Borrreeeedddddddd.
v Kiss, Marry, Avoid: Michael Weatherly?

** My best friend said AVOID. I didn't talk to her for half an hour xD
^ errmmmm i would have to say avoid...but thats for a different reason to the rest of you hahahaha
< only fools is on woop
v what do you think of gibbs breaking one of his own rules...about lawyers
heart
^ I think Gibbs knows what he's doing.
< Working
v If you were in HS with the cast who would you give the following titles to: 1. Most Likely to become President, 2. Most Likely to Own a Business, 3. Most Likely to have a large family.
* what do you guys mean about you ever wonder what seans voice is like? i thought it was the same as mcgee's.:)
*you shouldn't question his weight loss its personal to him, either way he looks awesome :), he didn't even need to lose any weight in my opinion :)

> 1. mark harmon 2. sean murray 3. michael weatherly :)
< nothing just chattering on msn
V do you really think Tony is all he says he is.. like references to him being like popular in college? or do you think he is just trying to impress ziva/kate (i know kate is dead but when she wasn't?) do you think mcgee was picked on in highschool?
** I was talking about his singing voice :) And I think he looks awesome too, I didn't say that he didn't :)

^ Considering that we saw him with all his frat buddies drinking, I'd say he was popular, plus he did play basketball so he was probably a jock or something. I don't know about McGee.
< About to go to bed.
v Can you believe we are SEVEN WEEKS away from the finale? [If we don't have any breaks that is.]