Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2504

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Silver opens his mouth to retort, then reconsiders)
Silver: Well, this other way... it has to be better than death, right?
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
yumi: it is even though we never try it we think it wont kill them but the one who broke the heart never want to help to save the girl im guess your the same
Silver: No...I'll help her. What do I need to do?
yumi: some our family menders say the boy must go into the dream and find away to bring her out and others say the boy must find out how to wake her up but if your doing it to save your own butt or for self gain it wont work and if you die in the dream world you die in real life
last edited over a year ago
Silver: I'm not just doing this for myself. But how am I supposed to enter the dream?
yumi: we got a away
Silver: Okay, how?
yumi: i can make cream then put it on abby and you then you go to sleep
over a year ago Taika said…
(Nojida,and Pipiqueen....where are my cupcakes?)
"This is rediculous!Why can't i figure it out!?"Matt shouted ngrily,throwing his hands up in defeat.He had been trying to figure it out all day,and yet somehow,the answer just never came to him.He couldn't understand it,there was no difference between Leo and his other friends,but somehow,there was,and he ouldn'tfigure it out.Tapped the Poke'ball on his head,closing his eyes.When he did this,he was in extremely deep thought,and it was very rare he failed to solve anything when he did this.However,this time,he still didn't have the answer."You know what?"He said aloud."I'll just ask her myself?If i can't figure it out,maybe if i explain it to her,she can help,since she's a part of the problem."He set offf to find Leo,hoping she could help him with his issue.
(here your cupcakes link )

*matt see abagail who look dead to him and silver near by*

yumi whisper to herself i will never forgive you silver
(Cupcakes...no less horrendous in written form)
Silver(not hearing Yumi's whisper): Okay...Do you have the cream?
yumi: at the house i do we use it so couples can share the same dream or a mom or dad can help a child thought its nightmare
(he walk right into it)
(I remember when I first watched Cupcakes...I couldn't eat cupcakes or look at Pinkamena for a whole month without getting freaked out XP)
Silver: Okay, then let's go get it.
(.....cupcakes are the greatest......)

"She's.....sleeping?And silver's there with her twin?That looks weird,but,this qualifies as normal,for abagail..."Matt thought aloud as he walked past,and continued looking for Leo.
yumi pick up Abagail and walk to her house
(Silver follows)
yumi lay Abagail in Abagail's bed then goes then gets out a bottle *look at Abagail and sighs*
(Silver waits, looking worried)
yumi: ready?
Silver: I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
yumi put a red cream on Abagail head and said ok when you get into the dream world what will happen is that you will be in your dream world then somewhere in your dream world you find a door to Abagail dream
Matt put his hands behind his head,sighing."Why is Pallet town only this big,when you're looking for something?"He asked,turning left,into a tiny forest area,near the park,where there were lots of trees,but it was only a short stretch,so it wasn't hard to navigate through.He walked through there,hoping the enclosed area might help him think.He now had two problems...The first one,was that he coulodn't figure out what made Leo different from his other friends.He coudn't figure out why,if he saw Leo cry,he'd feel even worse than if he saw any of his other friends crying.An odd comparison,using crying,but that wasn't the point.The point was,he didn't know,and couldn't figure it out.Magia heard this same problem,but only giggled and smiled,like she knew a secret.Maybe he could ask her?So he now had to find either Magia or Leo,to figure this out.But that was his second problem.He didn't know where they were.He sighed as he continued walking around in the tiny patch of trees.
(Silver is suddenly transferred into a strange place, with a cosmic feel to it)
Silver: Whoa...
*in silver's dream world*

yumi: i cant beleave he killed her.......why would he killed abby she sweet as a angel i guess now arceus now have a angel a sweet kind trusting angel *yumi crys*
"Maybe...if i climb a tree,i'll be able to get a wider view of pallet,so i can find at least one of them."He triled off,climbing the tallest tree.He soon spotted what he assumed were Niki,Magia,and red."Is it them?"He sid to himself,squinting.
Silver: (spots Yumi) You're here, too? Do you know how to get around this place?
yumi: what are you doing here you murder!! you killed my sister she loved you !
Silver: For the last time, I didn't kill your sister! And what do you mean, what am I doing here? You sent me!
yumi: are you crazy too your cover in her blood and your holding a bloodly knife
Silver: What are you talking about?!
??: This is a dream, Silver.
(A girl steps out of nowhere with long, shining rainbow hair)
yumi: if i know you killed matt father i'll would of made sure my twon would never see you again
Silver: ...
??: We see what we wish to see in dreams. Sometimes, we also see our greatest fears. (looks at Yumi) Greetings, Yumi.
dream yumi: who are you
??: Call me Dazzle.
Silver: What? Are you kidding me? That's not a real name.
Dazzle: This is a dream world. I think I'm the least strange thing you're going to see here.
dream yumi: what do you want with this murder he killed my twin she loved him so much and how he repay her by killing her........poor abby
Silver: I didn't lay a finger on her!
Dazzle: (shakes head) Denial. Always the first reaction. (turns back to Dream Yumi) You-the real you-sent Silver here so that he could revive Abagail.
yumi: i dont beleave you and dont you dare drag my dead sister name thought the mud she deserve a long happy life she wanted to be housewife and mother but now that will never happen if you dont mind me i got a burial to plan
Silver: I di-
Dazzle: (gives him a warning look)
yumi: i hope you get thrown in jail for killing my sister it took her hours to die the doctors said she didnt die from her stab wounds she die from blood lost due to how the crime seen look
Dazzle: Come on. We'd better move along to another area of the dream world. I have to warn you, though, it can get confusing.
Silver: Like it wasn't already.
(Silver follows Dazzle, haunted by Yumi's words)
*silver past a mirror witch show his dream self cover in blood and holding a blood knife*
yumi crys
Silver: What the...?
(looks into the mirror, showing his dream self again)
Silver: How is that possible? Is something wrong with this mirror...?
*his dream self follow his ever move and even show him what he done to dream Abagail*

yumi: no it a normal mirror you monster!
Dazzle: You might want to look down at your arm...
(Silver looks and, to his shock, sees that his arm is soaked in red)
*yumi have tears running down her face*

yumi: why you killed my sister what was so bad that she needed to die
"Yeah!I think it's them!"Matt exclaims,climbing down from the tree.He began to walk towards the area and,after a few minutes,he found them,standing near a store."Hey!"He said,partly shouted,as there were lots of people,and noises,where they were.Odd,for such a small town.
Silver: I don't understand...I never killed Abagail, but then why...
Dazzle: Remember, it's all a dream. If you let yourself be intimidated by what you see, then you'll never rescue Abagail.
yumi: i called cops to pick you up and put you were you belong maybe you get life in prison or they'll sent you to death
Silver(sarcastic): Great. We're about to be chased by a bunch of dream cops.
Dazzle: Yes, this could be a problem.
Silver: Could be?
Dazzle: Just follow me. We have to move fast. And for Arceus's sake, drop that knife!
Silver: What kni-(sees that he is somehow holding a knife) Seriously?
(throws it on the ground and starts running, Dazzle close behind)
yumi: i hope you get catch you you killer
*yumi drop to her knees and cry*