Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19001-19050 of 20307

over a year ago got2loveanime said…
i got a email from my friend of trailer season three of r + v
god danmit i dont know what to believe anymore tell me what you guys think
hmmm
i look this up off of youtube seems legit has lots good reviews but idk i just need ur guys opinion
worried
someone post something im getting nervous
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
(this is old it check the end it says its fan made!!!)
no the song was fan made opening and its not old it was posted month ago
over a year ago ryanwins13 said…
sorry its all fan made the music and the video think for a second why would they make a song for a intro that already existed for the upcoming season 3 and why nobody else has the video not even gonzo which made rosario
over a year ago Zyynn said…
It's most likely fan made. Trailers tend to show clips from the upcoming season, not from past season(s).
over a year ago CaptainTuneUp said…
Can some one who has seen corpse princess explain to me the ending because I can't understand it
over a year ago Dustyogd said…
eney body no when season 2 Vol 9 Of R+V comes out.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago knightofdread said…
the new chapters come you at the begini8ng of each month usually on the 5th, the next chapter to come out is 54. expect it out in approximitly 3 weeks
i hope by the summer we get our r+v season 3 or ill go crazy on gonzo lol
r+v could possibly be the replacement for bleach with a whole alot of work but in ways it has more potential then any other show i could think of because is so versatile if they take out all the extra panty shots, and lessen the sexual content and add more fighting scenes of tskune and his ghoul powers with the girls this show would be on a channel in no time flat is they work fast they could get a spot on toonami becuase its coming back but i bet it would get the company sued like they did zatch bell stupid parents and fox 11 news lol
over a year ago rainydayboy said…
hello im new and wanted to say hello <(^_^)>
hello there sir nice to meet you and welcome to our wonderful forum
well sorry i cant stay and chat i gotta go but some of the many members that tlk on here are probably still on to tlk to you have a nice one
@got2love ya thats fan made, i saw it a couple months ago,

@rain welcome

@ryan it won't replace bleach they have already screwed the pooch with season 1+2(2 especially) they have fucked it up so much it would be a miracle for them to recover it, it does have alot of potential but it's already been screwed over, Plus the manga has not been developed enough for that, the bleach manga has over 500 chapters in it(alot ain't it) while r+v only has 90 and thats season 1+2 which they have already done and screwed over. they will have to REMAKE the whole anime(just look at the final fight way different in the anime compared to the manga) to ever have a hope at succeeding as i have siad before they took something that worked ie the manga, and turned it into something that didn't ie the anime.
over a year ago GhoulishLion said…
big smile
@Tiggah & knightofdread if you guys are still reading my story apologizes for the next chapter's delay. Ive got finals coming up and a huge project but itll be out asap. Thanks for waiting.
@ghoulish i got my math,chem,physics,history,english and i have to finish my 3d project worth half my marks for that class so i understand what your going through oh i also have to jump through a bunch of hoops to graduate add onto that hockey and i got myself a hectic schedule.
mischievous
lol hey guys check it out looks like after all the times moka has gotten to taste Tsukune. Tsukune has finally decided to "taste" Moka!!!!!!!!! *laughing like the joker*

link
heart
hey guys i found this very good Mizore pix, i don't think Ive seen anyone post it before!!! enjoy!!!!

(lol makes you want Mizore all the more doesn't it????)
hey guys i found this very good Mizore pix, i don't think Ive seen anyone post it before!!! enjoy!!!!
over a year ago apllostalk said…
Hey there , is someone know some epic anime like rosario vampire or something like that thanks , replay if you know l have some free time to watch anime now cya
@knightofdread we can only hope for a better version
over a year ago Pikminlord said…
Well I don't even know were to find the anime anywere but netflix, so if there's a 3rd season coming were can I learn of it, and were chould I watch it, because netflix takes a while to get knew shows
also @got2love im thinking it might happen but not for a while in the USA...unless I was told were to research
wink
@pikman you can watch it at animefreak if your talking about R+V

@apllostalk if you want a really good anime go with code geass, soul eater, gundam seed all of those are really good anime's with over 50 episodes each. if you want i can give you my longer list of anime complete with the genres of the animes

@ryan yep all you do is hope i'm content with the manga hopefully they will make it bimonthly

@azure thats hentai right there my friend.
over a year ago FabledKnight said…
Hi I'm new new and am really hoping for a season three of R+V. ((has no idea what else to say))

@knightofdread alot of people couldn't stand soul eaters ending.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
@FabledKnight wassup bro as of the moment we have no clue if there going to make a season 3 of R+V so yeah
over a year ago FabledKnight said…
@killshotzzz that's to bad I'd really look forward to buying it if they made a third season would even put aside getting that new x-box i'm trying to save up for
lol agreed bro
@knightofdread: is that on the computer? Is it free
@fabled: welcome I came for the same reason and im new as well lol
@pikman yes it's on the comp and it's free i'll give you the link, i use this site for any anime that i am watching i also use it to search for new anime, it has a huge list of availble animes and it's almost always up to date with episodes.

link

@fabled yes i personally didn't like the ending either to quick, not enough closure.... but it's still a good anime besides the ending, i read the manga so i really like the anime endings usually anyways plus soul eater is more for a younger audience than the other two which are for more mature audiences.
over a year ago GhoulishLion said…
cool
Anyone read the chapter fake of Rosario vampire? That's exciting stuff right there.
@knightofdread tyvm
over a year ago Cbakez said…
Amazing Mecha anime movie split into 6 50 minute long parts.
over a year ago dognick said…
I'm leaving for Philly tomorrow at 1 and I'm flipping out I don't know what deck to use if anyone here plays yugioh what should I use heros or dragonsworn and please give me a reason y
Bring both and look over your competition when ur there
eureka seven ao ep 6 and sankarea ep 7 are both out
over a year ago dognick said…
Pikminlord thanks I can't sleep I'm so nervous
@dognick don't worry im sure you'll do fine and if you arnt just have fun.
So whats ur guys fav character in R+V
heart
@Pikminlord

Kurumu for sure is my favorite!!!!! damn that cutie little succubi could seduce me and make me her slave anytime lol
@Pikminlord

Kurumu for sure is my favorite!!!!! damn that cutie little succubi could seduce me and m
over a year ago Senkagami said…
@Pikminlord Moka for sure... She's so cute and inocent!
over a year ago spacecaker said…
big smile
ok guys

ive watched all these animes now after rosario + vampire
gundeam seed
code geass
Eureka 7
karin
vampire knight
soul eater
zero no tskumina <- amazing story :p
katekyo hitman reborn
fullmetal alchemist
highschool dxd
highschool of the dead
Onegai Teacher - just awesome story keeps just in my mind :p
onegai twins
Kanokon
Guilty crown - busy in it now
fruits basket
eiken ep 1 and 2 - couldnt find more
death note - boring :(
Kore wa Zombie desu ka

i am addicted to romance anime :P

so does anyone knows some good romance animes ?

i am still searching

i know there are many posts here regarding this quistion

but i checked most of them and watched them
thanks
so i just finished Guilty Crown and AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE HOW THEY ENDED THAT
@kill lol i couldn't even make it past episode 2 so you did better than me

@space finally someone who has listed gundam seed as something they have watched, i am on a shitty comp right now so i don't have my list of animes that involve a romance, so i'll give you some when i can get to my list.
over a year ago spacecaker said…
@Knight thanks :D

@kill :( i was at guilty crown kiseki
why u said the end :P
because if that were me i would hate to be seperated from the one i love and to boot they made him go blind and most likely lost his power to take the voids
over a year ago Tiggah said…
laugh
Couldn't even make it past episode 2 LOL hilarious...

@killshotzzz There's a deeper explanation to the ending, I won't explain it because I know people will bitch.
@knight, haha you're a bitch.
WE GOT A CODE GEASS FANBOY OVER HERE!