Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 20301-20307 of 20307

over a year ago cool1308 said…
its been so long :(
Porty commented…
Não posso acredita, que não teremos mais a continuação da historia de romance de Moka . Um anime tão divertido e que ficou com uma historia sem conclusão. over a year ago
Porty commented…
Alguém tentou fala com a produtora do anime sobre a possibilidade de uma 3 temporada? over a year ago
over a year ago Senkagami said…
Ohh.. the times when i used to watch animes :D
cool1308 commented…
heyy hows it going? over a year ago
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
There's so many posts in this thread it's crazy lol
over a year ago Senkagami said…
^^ hehehe
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
Wow it has been 8 YEARS since I last came here. I used to be so active and made some cool friends in this thread. I remember coming home from school and running to my bedroom to sign in and say hi to everyone and see how their days were. posting anime pictures with words under them, MOTs XD I miss those days, it's a bit bittersweet but I'm beyond glad for them.

We hafta come to terms with the fact that Rosario Vampire will never get it's long awaited 3rd season and that's really sad but man, we should all be proud of how far we took this post!

20 THOUSAND 304 replies! 407 pages!

Thank you for Rosario Vampire Akihisa Ikeda <3

ps. I made one last mot for fanpop!

pps. - 6/15/2019 5:35pm. - it mildly annoys me that fanpop just says "over a year ago" and doesn't date posts accurately.
last edited over a year ago
Wow it has been 8 YEARS since I last came here. I used to be so active and made some cool friends in
over a year ago JaningPower said…
Hello everyone
1 month ago Tsukune92 said…
Good times...to bad we need to grow up and exchange school with job, but i was fun. I remember i get a lot of songs and manga/anime to watch and listen, yep it was good times :D

ps - 13/03/2024