Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19501-19550 of 20307

over a year ago Pikminlord said…
Doing pretty good, and yea he did miss me>_>
over a year ago dognick said…
Of you guys have an iPod or an android u should download rage of the bahamut and add this referral code pdv61221 it would help me out a lot plzzzzfrom one r+v fan to another
over a year ago CaptainTuneUp said…
I need a new anime kind of like highschool dxd, whichblade,or angel beats something exiting and funny or just really good!
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
big smile
oh i got it Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Panic Fumoffu they are great
over a year ago spacecaker said…
@killshot jup they are :p

@captain
sekirei
omamori himari
mayo chiki
or mouse <- a ecchi/ thief
over a year ago Tsukune92 said…
This Summer anime :D enjoy
This Summer anime :D enjoy
over a year ago datate said…
Just thought I'd drop this off XD

link
Just thought I'd drop this off XD 

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/183/d/d/just_a_piece_for
Really nice pic
Download rage of the bahamut and enter pdv61221 it will help me out a lot can u's please do it I really need it bad
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
The Article this month we be delayed because I have been extremely busy working so sorry guys :p it will out as soon as possible.
Is sankarea only gamma have 13 episodes
over a year ago Tiggah said…
@dognick There's one OVA out right now, and another one that should be coming eventually. The first season never really had an ending...but as of right now there are only 12 episodes, pretty sure there will be another season though.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago spacecaker said…
@tiggah jup many animes arent really ended jet but the boring part is they make new anime seasons so slow

sometimes need to wait 1 year or 2 for new season
over a year ago knightofdread said…
smile
damn sankarea has really ended huh that sucks oh well. hopefully we'll get some more awesome mangas turned into animes. i would check out Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. it's manga is awesome i really liked it, got the regular cliches but i enjoyed it. it will be releasing this summer should be a blast.
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai is airing this week, the 6th
awesome should be good, just finished the 30 chapter of sankarea and i really hate this fucken cliff hanger they put in, i know it's to keep ppl interested in it but it stil pisses me off.
Is the secon season for Baka and test dub yet ?
why are you asking us why don't you take the initiave and do a bit of research yourself? you could easily go to google and type in "is baka and test season 2 dubbed?" i am positive you would get your answer, you could even search anime sites with baka on them to see if they have a dubbed version.

just to prove how easy it was i typed the exact words i told you to use, guess what 3 links down i got this link baka test season 2 does not have a dub, it hasnt' even finished airing in japan...... if that ain't a clue as to whethor or not the anime is dubbed i'm the fucken president (note for people who don't understand why this is a clue anime which are currently airing in japan almost never get dubbed until after the series is over/done airing in japan, the time it takes to dub depends on how popular the show is popular=fast dub unpopular=possibly never dubbed). so please people take some time and research yourself before asking us.
Calm your nipples bro ! I was just double checking with you guys .
ahh well okay i just hate when people are lazy, there are alot of lazy people on here.....
over a year ago StarSeeker11 said…
2nd round in saimoe league vote now for your favorite anime girls link
worried
Need a season 3.....watched both seasons beginning to end like 5 times....
Ok so. I watch R+V on Netflix, were can. Find the season 3 (when it comes out) because netflix is gay and wont update thiers shows fast?
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
@knightofdread what bro you got a problem with lazy people cause I'm one XD -_- no seriously i am
mischievous
idc for them, as long as they try not to get me involve in their laziness or when it affects me in a negative way i'm fine with them, i myself be a bit lazy
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
Finally done here everyone! Article 5

link
HOLY SHIT GEKO FUCKEN STATE with the Nirvash finally showed up in eureka seven ao it's now become one of my must watch recommend it to anybody who's seen eureka seven now i gotta wait a fucken week for the next episode. can't believe how much one episode can clear up so many plot elements in one go
over a year ago GhoulishLion said…
cool
LONG TIME NO SEE!!! HOW IS EVERYONE!!! ANY NEWS??!??
laugh
GEKKO FUCKEN STATE SHOWED UP lol
I want Rosario+vampire season 3 or highschool dxd season 2 or sekieri season 3 already they need to hurry up and make these or I'm gonna go insane
over a year ago PlanetR said…
guys check out this link

link

when you get to the page. pres ctrl+f and type in rosairo. that will help you find all the comments about the show. a couple people mentioned stuff about gainex worth checking out
they are stating that it is popular in america, doesn't say anything about japan and that is were it matters. if it's popular in japan we'll see a season 3 if not to bad. so far i have heard diddly squat about it being popular in japan. Personally if they make a season 3 with the formula their going with right now, i may not bother watching it. I've read the manga and i now have seen the light, compared to the manga the anime is a load of shit. the anime has no plot no character development and the enemies i'm pretty sure i could beat up. the fan service always good, is so overdone i became numbed to it by episode 4. they need to remake the whole entire thing and get back on track ie follow the manga. this anime has a great story as you can see in the manga, BUT they royally fucked this anime up. read the manga and you will see
heart
Just finished guilty crown again I swear it's the greatest anime of all time
over a year ago PlanetR said…
@knightofdread Yeah I would agree that the Anime was pretty sucky for like everything in the realm of character dev, plot, and anything else. I just know I liked the characters and it would be a blast if Gainex actually TRIED to make season 3 good. I doubt they would remake it though
meh
@dognick how many times have you siad that now......... seriously we get it you like guilty crown
over a year ago Vampire24 said…
Guys remember we havent seen who Tsukune Picks,we havent seen him kiss Moka yet,there are 2 more sisters to meet and who is the 3rd Great demon so guys remember there is still more left and if they leave it at then fucking hell but remember Gonzo went like broke
............. jesus mercy thats the problem with this anime by season 2 in the manga WE KNOW ALL OF THAT and season 2 hasn't ended yet, oh and just to let you all know in the manga moka's dad ain't a great demon, actually we learn very little about him, so very little that i don't even know his first name, so that is only in the anime. i'm waiting for chapter 55 it's 4 days overdue when the hell is it gonna come out...... i wanna see what tsukunes new powers along with the giant fight i know thats coming.

one last comment, really who the hell do you think tsukune is gonna pick??? OBVIOUSLY it's gonna be moka, if it's not i'll eat my hat and both my shoes
............. jesus mercy thats the problem with this anime by season 2 in the manga WE KNOW ALL OF T
over a year ago JDMiller2025 said…
How about your shorts and Dognick I am happy for you but no one here cares that's why it's a Rosario Vampire thread.
Any new animes coming out ?
of course there are new anime coming out they are coming out all the time
Any good ones ?
@CaptainTuneUp I linked this a very long time ago, but here you go.

Link: link
What's a good anime with a main character who is pathetic and a nobody and then he meets a girl and then he becomes some one important I really like these kind of animes
ahhh if your making a comment on R+V he doesn't ever become important in the anime(except for a couple of girls) he just stays pretty much nonexistant to the rest of the world, doesn't have any powers wutsoever, he stays pathetic the whole anime.

tiggah's thing is really good dakara boku wa, h ga dekinai i'm reading the manga and it's pretty good, the translators need to work faster though :P
I wasn't talking about r+v I was talking more like sekieri and highschool dxd
well dognick if you want a anime like that it is basically almost every anime on the face of the earth, bleach, naruto, accel world, shuffle, zero no tsukaima i could actually probably fill a page with how many so ya you picked the biggest anime group to like good job, i personally am getting sick and tired of these anime. try searching bleach like anime, you should get something you like.
over a year ago Janing said…
@CaptainTuneUp

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai ( Feels like High School DXD )

and Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Both started airing last week

@GhoulishLion

If it makes you feel better i have few contact detail on contacting the staff of Rosario Vampire. I have saved it somewhere in my computer, i remember trying to put it up here, but got banned.
over a year ago IceBreakerCD said…
The Rosario + Vampire ll Chapter 55 isn't coming out until next month because the author was ill. I know, it sucks cause I really want to see Tsukune fight for Inner moka now especially...

*Spoilers*

Inner Moka accepted Tsukune in you heart and started crying when he littlerally zap past Akua without a problem.

*End Spoilers*

Man, that was so good. Best chapter by far (54)

Really can't wait till 55. Should come out by earlier August now.
over a year ago IceBreakerCD said…
Plus, if you compare Manga to Anime R+V. It's like comparing Gold to shit.
crying
I really don't know what to do any more I'm starting to forget about r+v