The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3311

over a year ago LeosGirl said…
big smile
YAY!!!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
big smile
hey fans! good news! im going back tomorrow, so hopefully, i can post. but i still hafta post on my fanfc, but i think i can at least make a post tomorrow at night.
smile
Yeah!! Can't wait!
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Hey fannies,

So, there is a contest on my Mark of Athena forum. Whoever can answer the question first gets to see the next chapter before anyone else. So if you like my MOA forum, you might want to check it out. The link is at the top og the page.
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
somebody please post again soon
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
big smile
CHILL JORDAN
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
I am sad...
1)you are not posting
2)I am banned from fanpop
3)YOU ARE NOT POSTING:'(
:'( :'( :'(
sad
@cinnomin: I MISSED YOU!!!!!
I missed you too:)
I'm bored. Lol!!!
Same!
P
OO
SSS
TT
!
Lol! Post please!
Here's a small little chapter everyone.

“Katie! Kate, slow down!” Travis called, running after Katie.
“What?” she said, stopping in front of a separate room.
“What’s wrong? And don’t say that I don’t know you because we both know very well that I do,” Travis insisted.
“Fine, you want to know the truth. The whole thing about Mrs. Jackson sacrificing herself for Percy reminded me of my dad,” Katie told him. Tears started to well up in her eyes. “It happened eight years ago but I’m still upset about it. There’s nothing I could do to save him.”
Travis pulled Katie closer into a comforting hug.
“I’m sorry,” he apologized. “I wasn’t there for you when you needed me. We used to be so close but . . . I’m sorry. I wish we still had the relationship we used to have.”
Katie looked Travis in the eyes and seemed to notice how close they were.
“Um, I have to go,” Katie said awkwardly pulling away from Travis.
“Wait! Kate!” Travis called after her but she was already running into another room.
Why can’t I just tell her how I feel? Travis thought sadly.
heart
@kaylee: Awesome post!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
I <3 it :)
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
laugh
Please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cake
I give cake! <3
Thanks for the, somewhat, post!!!!!!!!:)
P
O
S
T
S
O
O
N
smile
What cinnomin said!
:D I.
:D Is
:D Happy
:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!
So font spoil my mood and Post!:)
hey, sorry about the delay. our flight was delayed, so i couldnt post at night. at our internet wasnt working so i couldnt post either this morning. ill try to post soon.
big smile
@rainbow: S'okay. Can't wait for your post.
here u go!

Travis slowly trudged back into the main room, where everyone was waiting. Conner glanced at his brother. “You okay?”
He nodded.
Piper looked around. “Where's Katie?” she asked.
“Uh, bathroom,” Travis responded quickly.
Piper nodded and said, “I'll read.”
“Eh? Oh, all right.” Grover bit a huge shard out of the empty aluminum can and chewed it mournfully.
“Yuck,” Reyna said, shuddering.
“Wats long? (what's wrong?)” Grover asked with his mouth full of wax paper.
Reyna crinkled her eyebrows in disgust. “Never mind. Continue.”
“Wait,” I told Chiron. “You're telling me there's such a thing as a God.” “Well, now,” Chiron said. “God-capital G, God. That's a different matter altogether. We shan't deal with the metaphysical.”
Jason blinked in confusion. “Metaphysical? But aren't you talking about Greek gods?”
Percy coughed.
“What?” Jason demanded.
Percy bit his lip to keep from laughing. “N-nothing,” he managed. “Just keep reading Piper.”
Piper glanced at Percy than looked at the next line and nearly choked.
“Metaphysical?
Everyone's eyes widened.
But you were just talking about-”
Percy couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. So did everyone else.
“Creepy man!” Leo shouted. “Very creepy.”
Jason blushed. “I-I guess I'll read for now,” he said shyly.
“Ah, gods, plural, as in, great being that control the forces of nature and human endeavors:
Chris raised his hand. “Um, can someone please explain what endeavors are?”
Annabeth took out her laptop and before anyone could move, she started talking.
Chris rolled his eyes. “With no Power Point and less then one minute please?” he added.
Annabeth ignored him.
**********************Six hours and fifty-nine minutes later.************************
“There we go! That's what and endeavor is!” Annabeth announced proudly.
Frank opened his eyes sleepily. “Great. You're finally done.”
Jason yawned.
Everyone else was still snoring.
Katie walked into the room and yelled. “WHY IS EVERYONE SLEEPING?!?!?!?”
That did the trick. Percy jerked awake and yelled, “WHAT?!?”
Nico sighed. “Will you guys please shut up so that we can continue with the book?!?”
They all stared at him in stunned silence.
He huffed. “Good. I'll read.”
Thalia gasped. “You can read!”
“Shut up, Goth Girl!” Nico snapped.
“Oh. Goth Girl? Really. Well, you're Emo Dude!”
“Oh really? Pinecone Face!”
“Death Breath!”
“Tree Trunk!”
“Devil!”
“Death Barbie!”
“Skull Face!”
Jake plugged his ears. Leo started to whimper. “Make them stop. Make them stop!”
Percy sighed. “Fine.”
He walked between the fighting cousins and slammed each of his fists into their faces. They fell down unconscious.
Percy brushed off his hands. “Read.”
Katie picked up the book.
the immortal gods of Olympus. That's a smaller matter.” “Smaller?” “Yes, quite. The gods we discussed in Latin class.” “Zeus,” I said. “Hera. Apollo. You mean them.”
“Percy!” Annabeth scolded.
Frank grinned. “Percy's in trouble,” he said in a sing-song voice.
Hazel laughed.
But Annabeth wasn't done. “You know very well that you can not say the gods' names out loud or else you will face terrible consequences!”
Percy shrugged. “That was before I knew about all of this. And, I'm still alive.”
Annabeth huffed. “Continue,” she muttered under her breath.
Percy grinned proudly.
And there it was again-distant thunder on a cloudless day.
Annabeth raised an eyebrow at Percy, who just shrugged.
Reyna eyed them carefully.
“Young man,” said Mr. D, “I would really be less casual about throwing those names around, if I were you.”
The daughter of Athena gave Percy her best I-told-you-so look.
Everyone else were watching them like a tennis match.
Conner grinned. “Well Annie girl. You have been less casual too ever since Percy came waltzing into you life.” He got up and began to waltz with an imaginary girl of his dreams.
Percy looked at him strangely, which brought the son of Hermes back to reality.
Conner sat down, looking embarrassed. “Continue.”
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
hmm.... shorter than i thought.
laugh
That was awesome!!! Super funny!
over a year ago bookworm118 said…
laugh
keep posting!That was awesome!lol!
over a year ago corrected said…
awesome!
big smile
thanks for all the wonderful comments. :D
Welcome. :D
over a year ago bookworm118 said…
welcome
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
Love it continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

yeah what those 2 guys said...
over a year ago annabeth4ever said…
cake
Awesome keep posting....post soon Plz Plz...here's a cake for u!!!
cool
very good conner just cant stop embarassing himself can he p.a.s.p (it means post again soon please)
haha! i luv ur comments, well, even if they're the same. hehe! :D
over a year ago dhowe14 said…
Are you guys going to continue this after mark of Athena comes out
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
Please post!
cool
p.a.s.p
Post please!
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
hmmm
You musttttt pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossttt
Please post!!!!!!!!!
New page!!!
Chill guys, im working on it now.
Okay fannies I've finished most of th chapter. Rainbow you only have two and a half pages left so you should finish it. Prepare it's a long one.

“But they’re stories,” I said. “They’re-myths, to explain lightning and the seasons and stuff. They’re what people believed before there was science.” “Science!” Mr. D scoffed. “And tell me, Perseus Jackson”
Percy flinched at the use of his full name.
-I flinched when he used my real name, which I never told anybody-
“Like right now,” Frank pointed out, raising an eyebrow at Percy.
“what will people think of your ‘science’ two thousand years from now?” Mr. D continued. “Hmm? They will call it primitive mumbo jumbo. That’s what. Oh, I love mortals-they have absolutely no sense of perspective. They think they’ve come so-o-o far. And have they, Chiron? Look at this boy and tell me.”
“I don’t like Mr. D very much,” Piper said.
“No one does,” Jake agreed, nodding his head.
I wasn’t liking Mr. D very much, but there was something about the way he called me mortal, as if . . . he wasn’t. It was enough to put a lump in my throat, to suggest why Grover was dutifully minding his cards, chewing his soda can, and keeping his mouth shut.
“Wimp,” Clarisse snorted.
“Percy,” Chiron said, “you may choose to believe or not, but the fact that immortal means immortal. Can you imagine that for a moment, never dying? Never fading? Existing, just as you are, for all time?”
“Boring,” Leo said, holding the ‘or’ and the ‘ing’.
I was about to answer, off the tip of my head, that it sounded like a pretty good deal, but the tone of Chiron’s voice made me hesitate.
“If it sounded like a good deal, then why did you turn down godhood?” Clarisse asked.
“YOU TURNED DOWN GODHOOD!” Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna all yelled, shocked.
“Thanks Clarisse,” Percy grumbled sarcastically.
“Let’s continue, you’ll find out about Percy’s godhood decision later,” Annabeth suggested.
“I’ll read,” Thalia volunteered, grabbing the book.
“You mean, whether people believe it or not,” I said.
“Yup,” Conner said, popping the p.
Just as Thalia was about to read on, Katie walked in. Her face was puffy and her eyes were red. She didn’t look at anyone, only mumbled, “Continue.”
“Exactly,” Chiron agreed. “If you were a god, how would you like being called a myth, an old story to explain lightning? What if I told you, Perseus Jackson, that someday people would call you a myth, just created to explain how little boys can get over losing their mothers?”
“Harsh,” Reyna said.
Katie nodded in agreement.
My heart pounded. He was trying to make me angry for some reason, but I wasn’t going to let him. I said, “I wouldn’t like it. But I don’t believe in gods.”
“Uh-oh,” Annabeth groaned. “Seaweed brain.”
“Yes?” Percy asked cautiously.
“You’re an idiot,” Annabeth said simply.
“I know,” Percy agreed, cracking a smile.
“Oh, you better,” Mr. D murmured. “Before one of them incinerates you.” Grover said, “P-please, sir. He’s just lost his mother. He’s in shock.” “A lucky thing, too,” Mr. D grumbled, playing a card. “Bad enough I’m confined to this miserable job, working with boys who don’t even believe!”
“How did you survive?” Leo asked in wonder.
“I have no idea,” Percy answered truthfully.
“And neither do the rest of us,” Will agreed.
He waved his hand and a goblet appeared on the table, as if the sunlight had bent, momentarily, and woven the air into grass. The goblet filled itself with red wine. My jaw dropped, but Chiron hardly looked up.
“That’d be awesome!” Travis grinned.
“Yeah, drinking all you want and not getting in trouble,” Conner agreed smiling.
“The Stoll brothers . . . drunk,” Katie raised an eyebrow and glanced at everyone else.
Everyone except Frank, Hazel, and Reyna simultaneously shuddered, and muttered, “Horrible.”
“Mr. D,” he warned, “your restrictions.” Mr. D looked at the wine and feigned surprise. “Dear me.” He looked up at the sky and yelled, “Old habits! Sorry!” More thunder.
“I don’t think he made that wine appear by accident,” Leo grinned stupidly.
Piper smacked him in the bad of the head, muttering, “Idiot.”
“Careful, Piper, you’ll get rid of the only brain cells that he has left,” Jake said to her.
Everyone cracked up laughing.
“Oh, ha ha hilarious,” Leo muttered grumpily.
“Let’s read before anybody else gets hurt,” Katie suggested smiling for the first time since the Travis incident.
Mr. D waved his hand again, and the wineglass changed into a fresh can of Diet Coke. He sighed unhappily, popped the top of the soda, and went back to his card game. Chiron winked at me. “Mr. D offended his father a while back, took a fancy to a wood nymph who had been declared off-limits.”
“I thought he had a wife?” Piper said, trying to remember the myth.
“He does,” Percy said.
“Oh.” Was all that Piper said.
“A wood nymph,” I repeated, still staring at the Diet Coke can like it was from outer space. “Yes,” Mr. D confessed. “Father loves to punish me. The first time, prohibition. Ghastly! Absolutely horrid ten years! The second time-well, she was really pretty, and I couldn’t stay away-the second time, he sent me here. Half-Blood Hill. Summer camp for brats like you. ‘Be a better influence’ he told me. ‘Work with youths rather than tearing them down.’ Ha! Absolutely unfair.”
“And he calls us brats?” Rachel asked looking confused.
Nobody answered but just shrugged in response.
Mr. D sounded about six years old, like a pouting little kid.
“Don’t let him hear you say that,” Grover warned.
“Too late,” Percy grinned.
“How? How are you alive?” Leo asked again.
“Its shock to all of us,” Clarisse said.
“And . . .” I stammered, “your father is . . .”
Everyone raised an eyebrow at Percy.
“Yes, I am slow.” Percy said.
Di immortales, Chiron,” Mr. D said. “I thought you taught this boy the basics. My father is Zeus, of course.”
“Dude, even I knew that,” Leo said.
Piper gasped. “Leo . . . knows something?”
Some people snickered.
“Why’s everyone picking on me?” Leo asked hurt.
“Because it’s fun,” Piper explained simply.
I ran my head through all the D names from Greek mythology. Wine. The skin of the tiger. The satyrs that all seem to work here. The way Grover cringed as if Mr. D was his master.
“He practically is,” Grover mumbled.
“You’re Dionysus,” I said. “The god of wine.”
“He knows! It’s a miracle!” Thalia exclaimed loudly causing everyone to snort with laughter.
“Yeah, and without anyone telling him either,” Nico snickered. “But seriously, Percy. Even I knew that was Dionysus.”
“Yes, but Nico here’s the thing, this may be a shock but you should here it,” Percy said trying to act serious, before yelling, “I WASN’T A MYTHOMAGIC NERD!”
“Take that back, Kelp Boy,” Nico said standing up.
“No way, Death Vader,” Percy challenged, standing up as well.
“Come on, Kelp Head say sorry Death Breath so we can continue reading,” Thalia suggested.
“Hades no, Pinecone Face!” Percy declined.
“For once, I agree with him. Not gonna happen, Air Head.” Nico agreed.
“Are they always like this?” Frank asked Annabeth, as the cousins continued to fight.
“Usually worse,” Annabeth grinned. “This is them calm.”
Once Thalia, Percy, and Nico stopped fighting Thalia gave the book to Travis and ordered for him to read.
Mr. D rolled his eyes. “What do they say, these days, Grover? Do the children say, ‘Well, duh!’?” “Y-yes, Mr. D.” “Then, well, duh! Percy Jackson. Did you think I was Aphrodite, perhaps?”
“I’m pretty sure my mother didn’t like that comparison,” Piper mumbled.
“You’re a god.” “Yes, child.” “A god. You.”
“Uh-oh,” Annabeth muttered.
He turned to look at me straight on, and I saw a kind of purplish fire in his eyes, a hint that this whiny, plump, little man was only showing me that tiniest bit of his true nature. I saw grape vines choking unbelievers to death, drunken worriers insane with battle lust, sailors screaming as their hands turned into flippers, their faces elongating into dolphin snouts. I knew that if I pushed him, Mr. D would show me worse things. He would plant a disease in my brain that would leave me wearing a straight-jacket in a rubber room for the rest of my life.
“Pleasant,” Hazel gulped nervously.
“Note to self,” Leo muttered, writing on a note pad. “Never tick off Dionysus.”
“Would you like to test me, child?” he said quietly. “No. No, sir.” The fire died a little.
“Thank gods,” Annabeth said, holding Percy’s hand a bit tighter.
He turned back to his card game. “I believe I win.”
“I doubt it,” Jake said.
“Why?” Jason asked.
“Mr. D never wins against Chiron,” Jake explained.
“Not quite, Mr. D,” Chiron said. He set down a straight, tallied the points, and said. “The game goes to me.”
“Told ya,” Jake smirked.
“No one doubted you, Jake,” Rachel pointed out.
I thought Mr. D was going to vaporize Chiron right out of his wheelchair, but he just sighed through his nose, as if he was used to being beaten by the Latin teacher.
“He is.” Most of Camp Half-Blood stated.
He got up, and Grover rose, too. “I’m tired,” Mr. D said. “I believe I’ll take a nap before sing-along tonight. But first, Grover, we need to talk, again, about your less-than-perfect performance on this assignment.”
“Less-than-perfect? That’s one way of saying it,” Clarisse chuckled.
Grover and Percy both glared at the daughter of Ares.
Grover’s face beaded with sweat. “Y-yes, sir.” Mr. D turned to me. “Cabin eleven, Percy Jackson. And mind your manners.”
“Since when does Percy ever mind his manners?” Nico asked chuckling.
“Your one to talk, Emo Boy,” Percy said. “Weren’t you the one who called Dionysus the Wine Dude?”
“‘Weren’t you the one who called Dionysus the Wine Dude?’” Nico mimicked.
“Real mature,” Percy stated sarcastically.
“Real mature,” Nico copied.
“Stop that,” Percy glared at his younger cousin.
“Stop that,” Nico said, glaring at his older cousin.
“Stop mimicking me,” Percy said, sounding frustrated.
“Sto-”
“Okay, that’s it,” Clarisse grumbled. She went over to Nico and Percy and punched them both so they fell to the floor unconscious. “Finally.”
Travis just shrugged and went on reading.
He swept into the farmhouse, Grover following miserably. “Will Grover be okay?” I asked Chiron.
“Define ‘okay,’” Grover said.
Chiron nodded, though he looked a bit troubled. “Old Dionysus isn’t really mad. He just hates his job. He’s been . . . ah, grounded, I guess you would say, and he can’t stand waiting another century before he’s allowed to go back to Olympus.”
“Neither can the rest of us.” The Camp Half-Blood campers, who’ve met Mr. D, groaned.
“Guys can we call it a night?” Katie asked, yawning. “I’m tired.”
Everyone else agreed and went to different bedroom where they all had dreamless sleeps.
last edited over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
ROFL over a year ago
haha! it was halarious kaylee! i dunno if i have time to post, but if i can today, it would be in the afternoon.
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
heart
Loved It!
heart
Tat was amazing!
over a year ago corrected said…
great!
crying
AHHHHHH!!!! I CANT FIND MY BOOOK!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!
wow. im sooooo stupid. it was right in front of me. vlacas.
I'm back! Anyone miss me?
You guys are awesome as usual so post soon!